Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My time travel cover up.

Reactor

It has NOTHING to do with being in a forum. It has EVERYTHING to do with you not actually making any testable predictions. You're worse than a cold reader "psychic". You can try to stay with discussion of the mechanisms of how your methods work but so far you have yet to show they actually do.

Yeah, god forbid we might want something more than the vague handwaving you've shown so far. :rolleyes:

Well as I said this is just a forum. The proof without the mechanism by which that proof works is no proof at all. If the mechanism is sound in and of itself in how it works that is the beginning to real proof and the real truth. As I said I have seen what happens when proof is given in a forum. Someone stands up and calls the guy a liar anyway even if his proof was valid. A forum is like a town hall meeting. In the end there are only two groups the yahs and the nays. Nothing is proved. The only thing that happens is each person draws their own conclusions about the facts as you have the right to do.

Edited by Reactor

As I said I have seen what happens when proof is given in a forum. Someone stands up and calls the guy a liar anyway even if his proof was valid

This is true. As a skeptic in the UFO/Alien area. Someone, (even myself), could show a full bodied figure of an alien with all the detail in the body that can be shown and i or they would end up being accused of hoaxing. And if i was on the other side I would most likely be the accuser.

So, in essence, i see what your saying about providing proof.

This thread was obviously made to get the word out as youve stated that your being watched and/or hushhed about this. If true, the you must indeed be onto something. In saying that, all i can personally do is read and hope for you to find someway to prove it to people like me who dont have the technical knowledge necessary for your "system" to understand or pose challenging questions for validity of the claim.

But I have seen others posting here speaking of how its a joke and should be closed. They obviously have more knowledge than me in order to make such claims themselves.

So, i guess what im trying to get at here is that for the people "in the middle" like me, who cant voice our technical opinion for or against on either side...i would like to personally see something...anything you can think of....to justify the claims. Send something to me via PM if you dont want to post here. I will look at it with an open mind. I know you may not feel you need to do this for justification because, after all, who am I?

Anyways I will continue to watch and hopefully down the road you could "test" the waters and try and throw a little something for us to see.

Edited by Universal Sight

Well as I said this is just a forum. The proof without the mechanism by which that proof works is no proof at all. If the mechanism is sound in and of itself in how it works that is the beginning to real proof and the real truth. As I said I have seen what happens when proof is given in a forum. Someone stands up and calls the guy a liar anyway even if his proof was valid. A forum is like a town hall meeting. In the end there are only two groups the yahs and the nays. Nothing is proved. The only thing that happens is each person draws their own conclusions about the facts as you have the right to do.

Well if you roll back a page I posted my knowledge of gravity. Of course it wont be accepted but anyway there you go. I searched with my methods like a mad man trying to find out how emf and gravity were related. Space time and gravity is the property of the electromagnetic spectrum propagating thru space which re-acts with mass to create the effect we know as gravity. I need to try to get this published but it is hard for main stream science to accept it. I cant say much more about proof without sounding like a parrot.

Edited by Reactor

The Aliens use space-craft that cause the fabric of space time to act as gravity waves thus pulling their ships threw space and holding them in fixed positions in space. This is called a gravity drive. Gravity is the property of the electro-magnetic spectrum creating a constant electro-magnetic scaler field which interacts with matter. This property can be used to build gravity propulsion drives which can move a vehicle thru space time. Space time is a very fine medium which can be swim-ed in as a swimmer swims in a lake or river. That is how space travel is possible.

So, in essence, this reminds me of Bob Lazars story. In your opinion, do you think he has come under the same "scutiny" as you feel you would if you provided truth? *(if he is indeed in the end...telling the truth).* Do you believe his claims? (Not trying to derail topic here just looking for your opinion on this is all).

Edited by Universal Sight

So, in essence, this reminds me of Bob Lazars story. In your opinion, do you think he has come under the same "scutiny" as you feel you would if you provided truth? *(if he is indeed in the end...telling the truth).* Do you believe his claims? (Not trying to derail topic here just looking for your opinion on this is all).

The problem I have with Bobs claims are that there is no proof he attended the colleges he said he did. There is no way the government could of removed his picture from all those year book annuals. He did work for the government but as a technician not a scientist. He name was listed in the directory because he was employed as a technician. He may be telling the truth I dont deny that but he was not a scientist.

I caught the latest on him recently and yes the government has been rubbing his nose and giving him a real hard time.

The truth is with cytology and computers information and computer media that is on other computers and media storage devices can be reconstructed with out plugging into those devices. Information and computer media can be decrypted out of space time as a time travel method where information that is at one part of space time is reconstructed and made physical at another part of space time. As for truth I have provided truth more than once I cant help it if that is not good enough. I looked back through this thread and was going to re-post my proof but god it was a lot of stuff. Anyone in doubt can just read back thru this thread. There is enough here to sit down and figure out what I have done. Im not going to put on a theater act. Sorry if that offends some here.

Edited by Reactor

As for truth I have provided truth more than once I cant help it if that is not good enough.

&ufo6.jpg

?

Funny that everyone who is a psychic etc says the future is bad, maybe you guys should start saying the future is great, someone might believe you then.

Funny that everyone who is a psychic etc says the future is bad, maybe you guys should start saying the future is great, someone might believe you then.

"Maybe you guys should start saying the future is great,"

Well if that is what the "psychic"'s want to do then they can go for it. "You guys", im the only one doing my thing.

Besides the doom & gloom "Us guys" as you say put out, there is the fun and the sun. We can all live for today. Live for the moment. Let tomorrow take care of itself. People can control their future but they cant control the planet or what outer space throws our way. I suggest you read up on your history. Every great civilization man has ever had has fallen. Why do you think your civilization is so special? I assure you it is not. As for my thing that is what I am working on today. I have some upgrades I have been trying to finish.

Well if you roll back a page I posted my knowledge of gravity. Of course it wont be accepted but anyway there you go. I searched with my methods like a mad man trying to find out how emf and gravity were related. Space time and gravity is the property of the electromagnetic spectrum propagating thru space which re-acts with mass to create the effect we know as gravity. I need to try to get this published but it is hard for main stream science to accept it.

Not with a well written peer-reviewed paper it isn't. Try it.

So, in essence, i see what your saying about providing proof.

All he'd need to do is tell us how the NCAA Tournament is gonna lay out, down to the last game.

I'm guessing we're not gonna get that.

All he'd need to do is tell us how the NCAA Tournament is gonna lay out, down to the last game.

looks the same for my lottery numbers

He can tell me which numbers are going to win, just not in which draw that'll be :unsure2:

I think I could work that one out myself! :rolleyes:

Not with a well written peer-reviewed paper it isn't. Try it.

Oh I have tried it twice before with a system I use to code information into time. I call it the vector coordinate numerical system. It is based on Einsteins description of a train and the observer. I use two variables v & r. V is the variable I code data into. R is the reverence point.

The equations for this are V = V + ((V - R) * (Base - 1)) + N

N = numbers in a base being encoded into the system.

V can have a upper bounds and a lower bounds. Meaning when v is some value the plus and signs in the equation are flipped like this.

V = V - ((R - V) * (Base - 1)) - N

R as the reference point moves with v. So, as a result as the data is encoded into the system v and r are kept with in a numerical range while the amount of data encoded into the system can be at any range. Time becomes a function of the amount of data encoded into the system while the amount of space for storing the data stays stagnate. The math system closely models mathematically how information is encrypted and decrypted out of time itself.

Here is an example

v = 1 r = 1

n = 1 : n for a binary zero will be 1. : n for a binary 1 will be 2 : using base 2

1 = 1 + ((1 - 1) * (2 - 1)) + 1

v = 2 r = 1 n = 1 for a binary 0

n = 2 for a binary 1

2 = 2 + ((2 - 1) * (2 - 1)) + 2

v = 5 r = 3 n = 2 for a binary 1 (r changed to 3)

n = 1 for a binary 0

5 = 5 + ((5 - 3) * (2 - 1)) + 1

v = 8 r = 6 n = 1 for a binary 1 (r change to 6)

------------------------------------------------

decode

v = 8 r = 6 (we change r back to 3)

v = v - ((v - r) / 2) + 1

v = 8 - ((8 - 3) / 2) + 1 Note: 8 - 3 is odd so we subtract 1

v = 8 - (4 / 2) + 1

v = 8 - 2 + 1

v = 5 r = 1

v = 5 - ((5 - 1) / 2) + 1

v = 5 - 2 + 1

v = 5 - 3

v = 2 r = 1

v = 2 r = 1

v = 2 -((2 - 1) / 2) + 1 note 1/2 is .5 so we make it a 0

v = 2 - 0 + 1

v = 1 r = 1 (If we always know R we can decode V) (V can be kept within a numerical range and so can R).

This was just coding up. To code down use

v = v - ((r - v) * (base - 1)) - n

when decoding n can be found by dividing v into known divisors and looking at the remainder.

to code down in value we have to change r by doing this r = v + (v - r)

when flipping around to go the other way I do this r = v - (r - v)

Then the equations I showed above. New equations for r I have not shown here because they would make this

way too long. But yes my friends we can take two numbers and keep them within 5 digits and encode

as many bits of data as we want. Time would become a function of the amount of data stored while the amount of space

stayed stagnate. If anyone wishes to peruse this on their own I would suggest graphing v and r as a line.

finding the slops of the line. Then approximating those slops to find derivatives. Then use those derivatives to

calculate r for coding and decoding data.

How this would look when done.

v r (how many bits encoded) (derivatives for r)

On how many bits encoded I also use a sequence to stop the decode sometimes instead of expressing the bits encoded.

I have advanced computer programs I have written for this. This was one of the things I have sent to get published in the past. I also use it to embed files into

my text messages that myself in the past or future can search for with the text counters in my email time communication system.

So I have "tried it." as you advised me too. I may do it again.

There is no law saying I cant post such concepts in a forum. More or less the forums are a sounding board for what I might try to publish later on. I do how ever try avoiding getting too technical because most people cant stay with it after it crosses a certain point. But yes, as for time travel and storing and decrypting information out of time the people here barely have a clue as to how I do what I do.

Edited by Reactor

It would take too much time and work for me to do that. I dont use remote viewing. I have to setup what I do on a computer and search counters for output that may or may not be the future. In the movies they can just push a button and have that information but this is not the movies.

looks the same for my lottery numbers

He can tell me which numbers are going to win, just not in which draw that'll be :unsure2:

I think I could work that one out myself! :rolleyes:

I use the power ball lottery. I pick my own numbers. I was told by someone not to let the computer pick the number because they remove the winning numbers from the system or do something in such a way as to limit the amount of winners. It is best to pick your own numbers.

Here is a good link for picking your numbers.

http://www.random.org/

It would take too much time and work for me to do that. I dont use remote viewing. I have to setup what I do on a computer and search counters for output that may or may not be the future. In the movies they can just push a button and have that information but this is not the movies.

Yeah, I figured. :)

But yes my friends we can take two numbers and keep them within 5 digits and encode

as many bits of data as we want.

* blinks *

Would you like to expand on that, a little, please?

* blinks *

Would you like to expand on that, a little, please?

Oh it is just a numerical system governed by algorithms. At least that is how I designed it. Yes designed it and here is why. Nothing new has been done in the way of the way we represent numbers in a long time. Mathematics itself is stuck on the same principles that founded it. So, I thought why not go in a new direction. I wanted a way to represent a lot of numbers or a very big number that did not take up a lot of space. Scientific notation was not the answer because its accuracy is horrible. So, one day after trying new numerical bases and I even experimented in hieroglyphic symbols I read Einstiens description of a train and an observer and I came up with the idea of using coordinates to represent numbers. It looked like a tree or a traingle configuration. Each number had a coordinate of the previous number it came from. Now if you wrote a long list of numbers you only needed the last number with its coordinate. Then you could take that coordinate which gave the previous number it came from which also had its coordinate. That is where the name the vector coordinate numerical system came from. Now if you were to write this mathematically it would look something like this. I will use base 10.

R 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

1 = 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

2 = 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

3 = 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

4 = 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Looking at the chart 41 = 9 which goes to 4 which equals 2. So v = 41 r = 1 = 92 in base 10. Looking at the chart you get the the point. Now as you notice these numbers keep going up in value.

Well, they can go down in value too.

base 2

r 0 1

10 = 9 8

9 = 7 6

8 = 5 4

7 = 3 2

And so forth. On a large chart at the beginning you would only have one number. If you followed the chart you could get the rest of your numbers. The equations for this are.

v = v + ((v - r) * (base - 1)) + N

v = v - ((r - v) * (base - 1)) - N

We have an equation for flipping r when we flip from one equation to another.

r = v +- absolute value(v - r)

We have to have equations for finding R on coding and on decoding.

Now making the reference point move with v and having an equation for finding r we can code v up in value and code v down in value keeping both v and r within a numerical range. R is always the very first number in the chart. Every time we change R we change the chart up. I have systems for taking V and dividing it into

diversors and looking at their remainders to tell what N is on decode. So this works with the principle of coding binary numbers or any number in any base into this system. To retrieve the entire number coded into this system you work the equations to decode the information out of it. Now a number like this

82374923874995408439058490082784324983283923894380548293749284829482374329 can be coded into a number like this

v = 29 R = 15. You have to know where to stop coding though and you have to have another equation for R to always find the previous R. I am not giving out that equation for R because it is a trade secret. Each digit of V equals one digit in some base at some place value and with R contains the coordinate/reference point to the prevoius number it came from. Hence, the vector coordinate numerical system. I use it to embed binary files into my text messages that I search for off the counter. It is a lot easier for me to take v and r and test it for a file than to try to decode/decrypt a very long binary file or message. It is part of the system I started off explaining here for decrypting information out of time. With this system the amount of information that can be coded or decoded is a function of time or a function of how many times can you possible work those equations. The space needed to store information is no longer a problem because space has been traded off with time. Now it is a matter of how much time do you have rather than a question of how much space do you need. This was started long before I started trying to decrypt information out of time. I,ve been working on this for about 22 or 23 years now. The VCNS system that is.

I,ve only been on the decrypting information out of time for about 3 years now.

Yeah, I know some called bs on this but this has been a real project for me for some time now. Not just a story I made up.

Edited by Reactor

Well, if you've managed to get that working - which, from a purely mathematical viewpoint I'm having trouble understanding how it's even feasible - you might be interested in taking part in the Hutter prize, which would prove (or otherwise) whether it works.

Well, if you've managed to get that working - which, from a purely mathematical viewpoint I'm having trouble understanding how it's even feasible - you might be interested in taking part in the Hutter prize, which would prove (or otherwise) whether it works.

I did not know about that. Basically this is just coding data into a number that depends on a reference point. From there it depends on designing a function for moving R as we code and decode data. V and R can have a upper and lower boundary. When ever V passes that boundary we flip r and use the other equation to code v in the other direction so that v and r never get any bigger or smaller than a certain number of digits. After that the amount of data coded or decoded is a function of time. In a nut shell that is it.

Still the public knows very little about this system. I guess I should get off my rear and work on doing more with it.

Edited by Reactor

I did not know about that. Basically this is just coding data into a number that depends on a reference point. From there it depends on designing a function for moving R as we code and decode data. V and R can have a upper and lower boundary. When ever V passes that boundary we flip r and use the other equation to code v in the other direction so that v and r never get any bigger or smaller than a certain number of digits. After that the amount of data coded or decoded is a function of time. In a nut shell that is it.

The problem from a mathematical perspective is the issue of pigeon holing.

In short - if I had a compression system that could store any large number within the one-digit numbers, a and b, then it's simple to prove that there are only 100 possible combinations of a and b.

Given that there are only 100 possible combinations of a and b, it's rather difficult to imagine how that system is able to store all possible numbers.

Your system seems to use five-digit numbers, but you claim it's also able to store all possible numbers. Hence my skepticism.

The problem from a mathematical perspective is the issue of pigeon holing.

In short - if I had a compression system that could store any large number within the one-digit numbers, a and b, then it's simple to prove that there are only 100 possible combinations of a and b.

Given that there are only 100 possible combinations of a and b, it's rather difficult to imagine how that system is able to store all possible numbers.

Your system seems to use five-digit numbers, but you claim it's also able to store all possible numbers. Hence my skepticism.

Well it is clear you and I need to get on the same page. The way this works is by following the equations. Not given here is how to calculate r as v moves and I will explain that in a second. But by following the equations and moving r with v it can store any large number in a specific base and it is decode-able because as long as you always know r you can calculate the previous v. It works by the principle of mathematics that given two variables in an equation the third variable can be calculated. I have a way of always calculating my previous r. That way I have not given here because someone would take it from me and go try to make money with it. But I assure you I have a way. I have spent over 20 years working on this. Now if I keep talking about it im sure someone will figure it out someday. But basically to answer your questions the combination of the numbers are known because the reference point is always known along with v. And using the equations that is all that is needed to decode the data back. At least the way I do it. I can give examples but I can not give out how calculate the previous r because it has commercial value.

v = v + ((v - r) * (base - 1)) + n

using base 2 a binary 0 n = 1. A binary 1 n = 2 (working the equations that is.)

v = 3 r = 1 data = 1

v = 6 r = 2 data = 1

v = 11 r = 3 data = 1

v = 17 r = 6 data = 0

v = 25 r = 10 data = 0

v = 36 r = 16 data = 1

v = 48 r = 25 data = 0

decoding v1 = ((v2 - r2) / 2) + 1 if v2 - r2 is odd subtract 1 before dividing.

48 - (((48 - 25) / 2) + 1) = 36

36 - (((36 - 16) / 2) + 1) = 25

25 - (((25 - 10) / 2) + 1) = 17

17 - (((17 - 6) / 2) + 1) = 11

11 - (((11 - 3) / 2) + 1) = 6

6 - (((6 - 2) / 2) + 1 = 3

There you go.

If you work with this long enough you will find it uses Einsteins principle of time being relative to the observer. Well, the value of v is relative to its reference point. V can be calculated to find its value just by looking at it. But, when it is not in plain site using other methods of moving r then I have other ways of finding the value of v. Again because v is relative to its reference point. Using Einsteins example I created a system for representing numbers where the value of their numbers is relative to their reference points. And the reference point moves with v in time. Both v and r can go up in value and v and r can go down in value. As long as the equations are followed and there is a method for moving r with v in such a way as to find the previous value of r (and there is a way.) this system can store numbers like no other system before it.

Edited by Reactor

It is basically this, you think it, it happens, you create a foundation for the future. As in people in their heads have an idea, the idea pops in their mind like something would on a tv screen, from this they plan it or see it in thier future based usually on things they have done to make it occur. So, I could see if you were matching numbers/pairing in whatever order it's creating one's own vision

Ever heard the saying, "We create our own future" after all we are like computers ourselves with the 0101010001010001010..ect. Erm, I can see what your coming up with, like to hear and see more though.

By the way the number one threat to the government are hackers lol

It is basically this, you think it, it happens, you create a foundation for the future. As in people in their heads have an idea, the idea pops in their mind like something would on a tv screen, from this they plan it or see it in thier future based usually on things they have done to make it occur. So, I could see if you were matching numbers/pairing in whatever order it's creating one's own vision

n

Ever heard the saying, "We create our own future" after all we are like computers ourselves with the 0101010001010001010..ect. Erm, I can see what your coming up with, like to hear and see more though.

I had a comment to make about your government hacker sentence but I decided to keep that one to myself. I might dig my own grave if I made that comment. The future is up to us yes that is true. But time is relative to the observer. Einstein was right about that. Strangely he was deadly accurate about the universe. But before we make our decisions the time line can go in many directions depending on what decisions we will make. Events can go in many directions. But to someone who lives just the average every day life they have no way of observing the time line per their decisions that they are or anyone else is considering.

The problem with time travel is that it can not be easily proven unless both time lines can be observed because if someone did time travel then when they get to their destination they integrate into the time line. Once they do that it is hard to tell what impact they had on the time line without having access to the other time line. Anyway my point here per this post is access is needed to both time lines to tell the impact a time traveler had on the current time line. Without that access it is very hard to tell if time travel occurred at all. Which with my experiments observing more than one time line as been my goal. Not just the real future but how it can change per events in time.

What I was going to say before about the government. As computers get faster running binary counters and data mining them like I do will get easier and easier. The president gets a daily intelligent briefing every day. If someone could run a text counter and decrypt all the possible briefings to a data base and search that data base with a search engine that would technically speaking give them access to classified information without ever connecting to a government computer. As I have shown previously here there is a way to store that information which is also the same way that can be used to search for that information as a binary counter. I have many counters this method is only one of them. With cryptology computers can be hacked with out ever connecting to them to gain access to their information. Granted now finding information specific to the real time line is like searching for a needle in a hay stack. But, that is what search engine technology is for. It is improving too.

Edited by Reactor

Well it is clear you and I need to get on the same page. The way this works is by following the equations.

Regardless of how you encode it - if you only have 100 possible starting combinations, then the system can only represent 100 different numbers.

Test it for yourself. Try encoding the first x million numbers using your technique, save the encoded results and check to see if you have duplicates.

The Pigeonhole Principle absolutely guarantees you will have.