Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'130-year-old' woman in world record bid

Still Waters

A Georgian woman is claiming to be the oldest person in the world. Her birth documents show that she was born on July 8 1880 and will turn 130 this summer.

Antisa Khvichava, who lives in a remote village in Georgia, enjoys playing backgammon and drinking vodka.

Georgian authorities have applied to the Guinness Book of World Records claiming that she is the oldest person in the world.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• War Eagle

• Lizardian_guy

• Admiral Danger

• Still Waters

Top Posters In This Topic

and they said that vodka will shorten your life expectency :tu:

:ph34r: wait a minute... if she didnt drink vodka, she could've lived up to her 200th birthday :o

and would look like this

2810801820_8d38ec4c96.jpg

Edited by Dr Alien

Retired & started collecting her pension before i was even born...and still cruising! :ph34r:

Those usually turn out to be fake. The person either has the same name as a parent or is just plain lying.

"I'm Antisa Khvichava, born in 1880!"

"No, that's your mother. You're Antisa Khvichava, born in 1921."

Hell, just watched the video in the article... Obvious hoax. The woman they interview says that she's her granddaughter, and I'd say she's about 30. Let's say her mom had her at an old age, say 40. That means that miss Mhvichava would have had her daughter 70 years ago at the age of 60.

Yeah. Right.

Edited by Lizardian_guy

you always have to barter with these people...

how old is she?

"130 years old"

No really...

"120 years old"

No really

"110 years old"

Yeah, this is bogus...I am sorry but the numbers do not add up or make sense. The confirmed oldest people are in the range of 115 or so, and all the people that try to say they are decades older come from countries with shady record keeping and the tendency to add years to a persons life as a sign of respect for their "wisdom".