Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Berry Hill Plantations and bridge

Believers030910

Ok so we're were talking to a couple of friends of ours and they were telling us about how they went to berry Hill bridge and plantations and graveyard and mansion. They came out alive but one of our friends had scrath marks down her arm. We do believe in ghosts but me and my friend kelsey decided to take three other girls with us to go find berry hill bridge which one had to go cause she knew where it was. Driving down there we were all happy and having a good time but as we neared berry hill me and kelsey felt the awareness of something wrong. But ofcourse we didn't turn back we went past the mansions which includes the graveyard and speeded over the train tracks. But then we finally approach the bridge the myth is while going over the bridge stay quiet and do not say a damn thing or insult the ghost but one of the girls decided to be stupid and insult them she said stuff like "i wish the ghost wold get a hard on or that she would not be afraid of them" but we al decided that us 4 would go back that night and do a ghost hunt. We were warned by a ton of people not to go but ofcourse we didn't listern. We were out eating when on eof the girls had to go home so ofcourse that left two of us and we took her home and we decided to go t my house real quick to grab a flashlight and my two crosses necklines and my bible. Now your probly thinking whats so bad about that during the time at home my cross neckline broke and i couldn't find the lord's prayer in the bible. Finally finding it we said a prayer which one girl didn't seem to want to do it. On the way out of my house her mom called her and told her to come home so we dropped her off but did not dare to go back to the bridge. We had to go pick up a couple of our friends getting to my friends house we walked inside the house was two wiccans in training. My friend Jake suddely heard a sound outside and my friend britt saw a figure run from the door a few seconds later britt fell to the ground and did not respoud. I asked her what was wrong and ask she turned her faceher smile was different her eyes were dialited and she said in a voice change way "they were warned" we knew that this wasn't the brit we knew because she was so out of it and we couldn't get her to control herself. My friend who is a wiccan decided to check our energy to make sure the spirit was not following us as we got checked it came up that we were clean and had no activity in us. So that concluded that the girl who maded fun of the spirits prpbly was the one with the activity. Now you pbly thinking you can't prove that but what does it mean when the person leaves something of those in your car and the wiccan feels great energy? We go to school with the girl and was instructed to stay away from her. Headaches began as soon as parking in the school parking lot and when she came up to us our chests tightens up and we get dizzy. My friend christy felt a great bad feeling when the girl was near so bad it felt like something was pushes her down. What does this mean could this mean that the spirit is in the girls body and causing troble? Also if anyone knows more about berry hill bridge or plantation in eden but more in virgina north carolina please tl us. This is a crappy and important thing we r not ghost hunters but we r getting strong senses that something is not right and near where it shouldn't be near.

Oh man, I love Berry Hill. Especially when he chases around the girls in lingerie in fast speed! HAHAHA! I can hear that funny song now...

• Like 1

**EDIT**

Edited by aquatus1
Shouting

What disrespect? I love when they have the women with the garters... man, that Berry Hill was so BRITISH in the humor...

**Okay, that's enough.**

Edited by aquatus1

Ok so we're were talking to a couple of friends of ours and they were telling us about how they went to berry Hill bridge and plantations and graveyard and mansion. They came out alive but one of our friends had scrath marks down her arm. We do believe in ghosts but me and my friend kelsey decided to take three other girls with us to go find berry hill bridge which one had to go cause she knew where it was. Driving down there we were all happy and having a good time but as we neared berry hill me and kelsey felt the awareness of something wrong. But ofcourse we didn't turn back we went past the mansions which includes the graveyard and speeded over the train tracks. But then we finally approach the bridge the myth is while going over the bridge stay quiet and do not say a damn thing or insult the ghost but one of the girls decided to be stupid and insult them she said stuff like "i wish the ghost wold get a hard on or that she would not be afraid of them" but we al decided that us 4 would go back that night and do a ghost hunt. We were warned by a ton of people not to go but ofcourse we didn't listern.

Okay so 5 set out to find the bridge, and 4 of you decided to return?

We were out eating when on eof the girls had to go home so ofcourse that left two of us and we took her home and we decided to go t my house real quick to grab a flashlight and my two crosses necklines and my bible.

What happened to the other 2 girls? You now only have 3 of you in your group.

Now your probly thinking whats so bad about that during the time at home my cross neckline broke and i couldn't find the lord's prayer in the bible. Finally finding it we said a prayer which one girl didn't seem to want to do it.

There are now only 2 in your group (you took the other girl home, then went to your home) so how come you say "which one girl didn't want to do"? This implies there are more than 2 in the group.

On the way out of my house her mom called her and told her to come home so we dropped her off but did not dare to go back to the bridge.

If there are now only 2 in your 'group' how can "we" drop off one of your group?

two wiccans in training.

What is a "wiccan in training"? Wicca is a religion - you don't 'train' in it. You are either Wiccan, or you are not.

My friend Jake suddely heard a sound outside and my friend britt saw a figure run from the door a few seconds later britt fell to the ground and did not respoud. I asked her what was wrong and ask she turned her faceher smile was different her eyes were dialited and she said in a voice change way "they were warned" we knew that this wasn't the brit we knew because she was so out of it and we couldn't get her to control herself.

Sudenly your group is not you, Kelsey and "some other girls". One of these "other girls" is now a friend named Britt?

And it goes on, and on.

You need to sort out what actually happened, who was with you at what time and, please, use punctuation and paragraphing to make your story more readable. As it is, it makes no sense at all.

Sorry to be so critical, but I am assuming you want people to comment on your story? To do so, they have to be able to make sense of it.

• Like 1

Leonardo, I am impressed at your powers of concentration.

5 girls went to berry hill bridge and then we went back home we think one of the girls brought a spirit back with her because nothing weird has happen to the rest of us....

5 girls went to berry hill bridge and then we went back home we think one of the girls brought a spirit back with her because nothing weird has happen to the rest of us....

With all due respect, you don't mention anything "weird" that has happened to the other girl, either.

All you mention are these "bad vibes" you get when you are near her - which could easily be psychosomatic/hysteria.

You fears and beliefs are simply playing on your minds, causing you to 'sense' things which don't really exist.

Edited by Leonardo

[quote name='Leonardo' dateno offense but the thoughs and senses r completely try. She just asctedlike whatever happen happened

I'm sorry, Believers, but I cannot understand at all what you wrote above.

i said that when she came back to school she acted like she was just pure with evil and the other day she decided to go back to berry hill and she never answered her phone or texted and we think the spirit brought her back to berry hill because we were all warned

I didn't know that Wiccans had the ability to check people's energy. I'm assuming there's some kind of special training and not an instant perk when you convert.

I didn't know that Wiccans had the ability to check people's energy. I'm assuming there's some kind of special training and not an instant perk when you convert.

No no silly,

Wiccans have access to a special iPhone app that checks energy levels for you.

i said that when she came back to school she acted like she was just pure with evil and the other day she decided to go back to berry hill and she never answered her phone or texted and we think the spirit brought her back to berry hill because we were all warned

How did she "act like pure evil"?

All you have mentioned above is that you and your friends got "bad feelings" when you were near her. This is simply your mind playing tricks on you because you had psyched yourself into believing that this ghost/spirit adventure was 'real'.

Maybe she never replied to you because you, and your other friends, were treating her like she was 'evil'?

actually there can be done but also there is a way to test the energy by just being around the person and placing ur hands infront of them believe me i know i have wiccan friends and me and kelsey were checked by one of them the night we got back from berry hill. I'm not lieing.

I have wiccan friends as well and this is the first I've heard of this ability. They always gave me the impression that theirs was a belief system and not an access to special powers.

Not the way I see it the way I see it is that Wiccan is more then a belief system and u can have powers. All I know is my friend can feel things when a spirit is near.

Outstanding.

Quite an incoherent story. Wicca is a religion that was started in the 50s by a Crowleyite nudist. Observing it does not confer you with any special powers, no matter how many times you've watched 'The Craft'.

Your story, if not made up, sounds to me like nothing more than a bunch of overexcited teens mucking about.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious to know which Berry Hill Plantation you refer to in your story.

• 5 years later...

Berry hill satans bridge gravity hill. All three of these i experienced as a boy being from there and what i saw at the bridge haunted me for years. If i remember correctly the bridge was past the cemetary and mansion on thr left coming from danville. You went across train tracks and turn off main rd to the left and thats where satans bridge was. It was a suspended bridge with one lane and in the middle was a old piece of rope that one teen was found dead hanging several weeks before me and some friends drove there. Gravity hill is off berry hill rd but it was to the right going past the old mansion. Its a total illusion supposedly but we sure went up hill in our car one night only to park at top smoke some weed and then i saw a man creeping up on us with what looked to be a gun or stick in his hands. I whispered to a girl with us to look and see if she saw the same thing and she hollered out "its a man with a gun" so we got the hell out of there. Over the years there have been many suicides and unsolved murders in the newspapers from that area so i never botheredt to go back. The area for a dozen miles or so has strange things going on and i dont advise snyone to go there.

No no silly,

Wiccans have access to a special iPhone app that checks energy levels for you.

Thanks for the laugh!

How did she "act like pure evil"?

All you have mentioned above is that you and your friends got "bad feelings" when you were near her. This is simply your mind playing tricks on you because you had psyched yourself into believing that this ghost/spirit adventure was 'real'.

Maybe she never replied to you because you, and your other friends, were treating her like she was 'evil'?

Well if she stinks half as bad as the story reads I'm not surprized.