Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

abnormal powers

serenity-lies

Ok so ive heard that people have abnormal powers that others dont. and then ive heard we just dont get intouch with that side thats why, but my problem here today is i have a question i need answered. every person ive ever kissed has fallen deeply inlove with me. and it took one girl a whole year to get over me. This guy i liked, i told him about it, he didnt believe me, kissed me and we started going out. also i have a tendency to always be correct on just about everything. i did the coin test where you flip it 20 times and guess and if you get everytime right then your "supposedly" phsychic but i dunno. Any feedback would help?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Big Boss

• PETER GORE SEER

• Fatebreaker

• serenity-lies

Idk, maybe you're a succubus. :P jk.

Ok so ive heard that people have abnormal powers that others dont. and then ive heard we just dont get intouch with that side thats why, but my problem here today is i have a question i need answered. every person ive ever kissed has fallen deeply inlove with me. and it took one girl a whole year to get over me. This guy i liked, i told him about it, he didnt believe me, kissed me and we started going out. also i have a tendency to always be correct on just about everything. i did the coin test where you flip it 20 times and guess and if you get everytime right then your "supposedly" phsychic but i dunno. Any feedback would help?

PETER GORE SEER All humans are psychic if you have a gift use it carefully never tell anyone learn to live with it in harmony.We are all special with individual talents my power comes from I Nealy give my secret away.

PETER GORE SEER All humans are psychic if you have a gift use it carefully never tell anyone learn to live with it in harmony.We are all special with individual talents my power comes from I Nealy give my secret away.

If all humans are psychic then why on earth should anyone keep it a secret?

Be gentle, be kind, and try to help.

So these "powers", you should try it on unlikely people/things, like old people and animals :P

See if it works. If you can hook an old heffer, be convinced.

Edited by Blacksabbath

It could be that your saliva contains a more unique combination of hormones that enable you to make virtually anyone attracted to you.

http://www.livescience.com/health/090213-kissing-science.html

This link gives more info on this stuff. If not, use google :)

Even if its something biologically possible, it would still make you a special person.

As for the coin flip, there is actually a trick to always call a coin flip right... You may have learned it and do it unconcsiously.

also i have a tendency to always be correct on just about everything.

I felt the same way when I was a teen... :P you grow out of it. Well most people do...

Hey, some of the things you're saying, I kinda know what it's like. People falling in love with me though, sure it seems like it happens a lot, but I might just be egotistical. As for always being right, same happens for me. It's not even that you really get a gut feeling, you just say something without really thinking, and it's right. I dunno if we have some similar experiences, but I've had some abnormal experiences with this stuff for the past few years. You can private message me if you wanna talk more.

Peace out.

First off I do NOT agree with if everyone is pyschic keep it a secret. If everyone is..then that wouldn't be a secret what kind of crap is that? Secondly, since it is an ability instead of keeping it oneself you share with others on how to communicate effectively and share the loving healing energy, and create a higher field of collective subconcious vibrations working on a grand scale. Only things you keep secret are due to certain times, as for some magical secrecy no, if anything it's the truth that leads one to be able to 'see' these things.

I do not think coin tests have very little to do anything with being psychic, infact that's almost offense. Because some people compare the work these people do to a 50 percent chance coin..when they are describing exact sitautions like names of resturants..not really fair. Secondly, you could just have 'addictive' energy, there really is not such thing has an addictive personality..or really personalities in general because we are always changing. We may say someone is a grumpy person...but not entirely true because someone can be nice in a different situation.

Mabye you just have smooth moves, or maybe the chicks are desperate, maybe they find you the 'bad' kind, it could be a varity of reasons, not limited to one. But don't fill yourself with too much hot air..other than that I think you'll live haha

ok try this take a pocket full of change (coins) and throw them in the air turn your back and without peaking try to call out all the coins sides that are faceing up and have a friend check your guesses

seraph.