Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012... Supramental Beings..

crystal sage

You probably shouldn't talk about magnets as `positively' or `negatively' charged.

Of course they could be, but that would create an electric field. They would also only stay charged if they were kept completely out of contact with everything else - which is tricky to accomplish inside your body.

If the magnetite particles are aligned they would act as a single magnet. I don't know how strong this magnetic field would be, but since the body is mostly water and water is partially diamagnetic, I doubt that even if all the magnetite were aligned a human would generate any significant magnetic field.

It is obvious that whatever field we have is much less than the Earth's field, since people don't affect compasses.

yeah, and i think the strip on the back of credit cards would be a moot point too! :tu:

yeah, and i think the strip on the back of credit cards would be a moot point too! :tu:

Here are some links that explain a little about subtle energies and the chakras

http://www.prlog.org/10564284-chakras-galaxies-and-black-holes.html

http://www.viewzone.com/unified.field.html

http://www.kjmaclean.com/WebMovie/HEF.html

Yes but sadly, this is no different to fiction really, there is no evidence to even remotely support any of this.

Yes but sadly, this is no different to fiction really, there is no evidence to even remotely support any of this.

Thanks for the opinion. Just curious, what would constitute sufficient evidence to prove the existence and the effect of subtle enrgies?

i feel we are degrading, rather than advancing.

Thanks for the opinion. Just curious, what would constitute sufficient evidence to prove the existence and the effect of subtle enrgies?

Well some evidence of them having actually any effect. If they exist, they would generally be expected to be observable facts.

• 2 weeks later...

I think with all this discussion and attention the indigo children are getting.

It's actually becoming real, the mind is capable of crazy feats :)

I find this whole 'indigo children' thing very worrying. Looking through the list of 'traits', they are full of things common to any child who is a bit of a dreamer. Not only that, but some of them describe what is quite simply a bad attitude. It just feels like a big scam to make parents believe that their child is special rather than a bit shy and weird, and it can't be good for the kids. I once met a woman whose daughter was appallingly badly behaved... apparently, I was informed, Indigo children 'don't get on well with being told what to do"!

I don't think this is the next stage in evolution... I think it's part of a trend of fetishising unusual behavior that's likely to create a load of self-important and rude people.

I find this whole 'indigo children' thing very worrying. Looking through the list of 'traits', they are full of things common to any child who is a bit of a dreamer. Not only that, but some of them describe what is quite simply a bad attitude. It just feels like a big scam to make parents believe that their child is special rather than a bit shy and weird, and it can't be good for the kids. I once met a woman whose daughter was appallingly badly behaved... apparently, I was informed, Indigo children 'don't get on well with being told what to do"!

I don't think this is the next stage in evolution... I think it's part of a trend of fetishising unusual behavior that's likely to create a load of self-important and rude people.

In part I agree with you. Only because it is the parents who would spoil a child to the extent you are talking about. We've gotta remember that all the New Age is interested in is profiteering. People are entitled to think whatever they want but selling books and course on the basis of what is really just a 21st century form of prejudice is wrong.

However, in shamnic cultures, kids who were introverted and exhibited some of the behavious associated with indigo children, would have been given additional tutoring in wisdom and imagination. I think this is applicable now but it should be backed up by psychology, not something that is really a glorified cult. The human mind works in strange ways and we are not sure of it exactly. It seems to me there are increasing problems and the standard response is drugs, drugs and more drugs. I find it a double standard that cannabis is illegal yet ritalin, prozac and opiates are readily handed out to children. Kids don't need anti depressants, they need interaction on a level they appreciate and for each child this is different. While you can't justify bad behaviour by saying something as ridiculous as "they are an indigo" more needs to be done to understand and change where we are going wrong. Personally, I think taking a Jungian approach to child psychology would be beneficial but we are a long way off from that mentaility.

I really like your last comment... It is so true. We all have to learn at some point to act unselfishly, for some kids it is harder than others. If there is anything to the New Age, I think it is to do with understanding the law of One. With this mentailty children should be reasoned with patience until they can understand being part of a whole is better than being a troublemaker, as this is fundamentally selfish behaviour. I hope I haven't sounded like a crank ;)

In part I agree with you. Only because it is the parents who would spoil a child to the extent you are talking about. We've gotta remember that all the New Age is interested in is profiteering. People are entitled to think whatever they want but selling books and course on the basis of what is really just a 21st century form of prejudice is wrong.

However, in shamnic cultures, kids who were introverted and exhibited some of the behavious associated with indigo children, would have been given additional tutoring in wisdom and imagination. I think this is applicable now but it should be backed up by psychology, not something that is really a glorified cult. The human mind works in strange ways and we are not sure of it exactly. It seems to me there are increasing problems and the standard response is drugs, drugs and more drugs. I find it a double standard that cannabis is illegal yet ritalin, prozac and opiates are readily handed out to children. Kids don't need anti depressants, they need interaction on a level they appreciate and for each child this is different. While you can't justify bad behaviour by saying something as ridiculous as "they are an indigo" more needs to be done to understand and change where we are going wrong. Personally, I think taking a Jungian approach to child psychology would be beneficial but we are a long way off from that mentaility.

I really like your last comment... It is so true. We all have to learn at some point to act unselfishly, for some kids it is harder than others. If there is anything to the New Age, I think it is to do with understanding the law of One. With this mentailty children should be reasoned with patience until they can understand being part of a whole is better than being a troublemaker, as this is fundamentally selfish behaviour. I hope I haven't sounded like a crank ;)

Not at all, I know what you mean. It is better to recognise children;s different abilities and work with them rather than trying to shoehorn them into the same mould. What concerns me is when - as is the case with this indigo children thing - they are given the impression that their differences make them special and more important. I've also noticed how the first 'wave' of indigo children - grown up now - don't seem to be doing anything spectacular, just blending in with the thousands of other indigoes I suppose.

The ones that get me the most is the adults who decide that they are in fact 'indigo'. I just can't get my head around the idea of someone sitting there going "You know what. I'm not really getting the hang of this whole society thing. Maybe I should try to interact a bit more? Oh no, wait, I've got it... I'm actually the next stage in human evolution. Yes, that must be it."

It just really gets on my nerves at this stage. All the stuff that self-proclaimed indigos say, things like "I always knew I was different" and generally being objectionable. Here's a typical quote...

"Most people feel intimidated by me and are unwilling to have me on their 'team'. This antithisis of behaviour is what Indigos stir up in regular people because Indigos are 'whole', spiritual people"

Maybe they don't want to have you on their team because you think they're not 'whole people'?!

And then, not content with creating the perfect excuse for their character flaws, they then encourage other people to identify as indigo using such laughable criteria as "look inside yourself and see if you believe you are highly intelligent" and "do you seek a meaning to your life and the world?"

It's just a load of nonsense designer to foster a sense of importance. Every individual is special anyway... they don't need a check list of generic qualities to work that out.

Not at all, I know what you mean. It is better to recognise children;s different abilities and work with them rather than trying to shoehorn them into the same mould. What concerns me is when - as is the case with this indigo children thing - they are given the impression that their differences make them special and more important. I've also noticed how the first 'wave' of indigo children - grown up now - don't seem to be doing anything spectacular, just blending in with the thousands of other indigoes I suppose.

The ones that get me the most is the adults who decide that they are in fact 'indigo'. I just can't get my head around the idea of someone sitting there going "You know what. I'm not really getting the hang of this whole society thing. Maybe I should try to interact a bit more? Oh no, wait, I've got it... I'm actually the next stage in human evolution. Yes, that must be it."

It just really gets on my nerves at this stage. All the stuff that self-proclaimed indigos say, things like "I always knew I was different" and generally being objectionable. Here's a typical quote...

"Most people feel intimidated by me and are unwilling to have me on their 'team'. This antithisis of behaviour is what Indigos stir up in regular people because Indigos are 'whole', spiritual people"

Maybe they don't want to have you on their team because you think they're not 'whole people'?!

And then, not content with creating the perfect excuse for their character flaws, they then encourage other people to identify as indigo using such laughable criteria as "look inside yourself and see if you believe you are highly intelligent" and "do you seek a meaning to your life and the world?"

It's just a load of nonsense designer to foster a sense of importance. Every individual is special anyway... they don't need a check list of generic qualities to work that out.

:tu: very well put indeed.

:tu: very well put indeed.

It was well put. It's not a black and white situation though. For anyone to have a superiority complex is bad but I suspect a great many people are a lot more humble and recognize they may be different but not better or worse.

For me, I would say I am empathic and have a desire to help people and create new ways of doing things. I am however full of faults but I have a pretty good awareness of them. When I started researching, the starseed and indigo concepts did resonate with me but they didn't make me do anything differnt. I think it is just nice for people to think they belong to a group even if it is made up. I'm not interested in joining any groups with set ideologies but I do like the idea of collective explorers, synchronized to the extent there is a free exchange of theories and conclusions. Much of what I'd like ti investigate is related to the seven rays, one of which is indigo. So, there is a tenuous link to the word indifo, there could be more but it would be nothing more than speculation.

To sum it up, for people to excuses behaviour by using such an a claim as this is utter nonsense. However, consciousness is not constant as we are constantly learning new things and developing our technology. It makes sense that subtle changes lie ahead but the way to get there imo is through humility and compassion not arrogance and hate on any sides. As it stands it is just another way for people to consume and yet another division between people. It is philosophically flawed at this level but there could be a hint of wisdom to it over all.

Got to go but thanks for reading.

... I get the impression that we are fast evolving in new ways...culminating.. or at least leaving a recognizable change around 2012.

Similar to what is expressed by these people.

We have all seen kids such as these.. some consider them 'Old Souls' wise beyond their years.. You wouldn't do any baby talk with them.. actually they would look at you strangely if you try.. sometimes you forget they are just very young children.. toddlers.. Come think how often they seem to be able to read your mind.. know what you are going to say ..Their persuasive powers.. their ability to be able to ground you and reawaken the wonders of nature.. this world... They seem to have psychic powers.. there is more weakened poltergeist like activity.. see auras.. some have instinctive healing abilities.. abnormal strength... Pretty Awesome I say...

I believe all that will change is the way we see the world

• Like 1

I believe when 2012 comes along there will be a lot of folks with egg on their faces again, running back to their little holes to plan the next date for something apocalyptic or mystical to happen. Or there will be those so stubborn to admit they were wrong, they will pretend they have become enlightened in some way, and that they are special since no one else had it happen to them.

• Like 1

I believe when 2012 comes along there will be a lot of folks with egg on their faces again, running back to their little holes to plan the next date for something apocalyptic or mystical to happen. Or there will be those so stubborn to admit they were wrong, they will pretend they have become enlightened in some way, and that they are special since no one else had it happen to them.

Just like the people daft enough to believe Blossom :lol: Goodchild.

• Like 1

Just like the people daft enough to believe Blossom :lol: Goodchild.

Yeah one hell of a farce that one was lol.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

As well as Indigos there are also Crystals. I had a mini experience when I was suffereing from depression. I was on a bus feeling very annxious and I was very lightly prodded in my shoulder. I turned to see a young girl of maybe five or six with curling blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. I felt a sense of calm passing from her to me. I subsequently looked into the idea and if nothing else it gave me a certain amount of confidence to trust whatever it is that is or is going to happen.

IMO if you wanted to believe that that child was some crystal child on the bus, you would have felt this, even if it wasn't real, your mind is a powerful thing, especially when it comes to illusions you make yourself believe...

might sound cool, but im not buying any of that.

just because you find a child "odd" doesnt mean theyre ET.

The desperate would make anything normal sound COOL because it is all about what they can get out of the NAM, even if it is just a self-esteem booster, a small world only they would live in... but on a larger scale it is to feed a far more sinister system/cult.

what your suggesting is wide spread event where completely unconnected people are evolving exactly the same way. Mind shedding light on how this is happening.......? To me this sounds kinda like fantasy

it could be demons making people "awaken" to the same things, there must be something that trigger this specific response in people.... usually when they are labeled social outcasts, they go and seek for unconventional answers in such movements such as the new age movement, only to get MORE CONFUSED than what they were when they initially started off in the NAM CULT.

Just like the people daft enough to believe Blossom laugh.gif Goodchild.

Yeah one hell of a farce that one was lol.

the ascension should have taken place in 2000 already at the start of the new millennium...

my guess is that when december is over and nothing happened there are going to be a whole LOT OF making fun of these b..a..s..t..ards feeding off people's energy and stupidity....

Dr%20Von%20Zuko%20Illegal%20Alien.jpg

maybe these INDIGO brats are the reptiles they have been warning us about and preaching against with all their LIES of heaven on earth to free us from the reptilian oppressors etc... some of them even claim to be reptilian and draconian on GFL (GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT/ASHTAR COMMAND) sites.

Edited by araxia