Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women prefer feminine men, new research says

Still Waters

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HerNibs

• Marby

• TSS

• _Nyx_

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't this due to the 'Pill'?

As it tricks the body into thinking it's already pregnant, so women are not after the strong masculine type - which they would be when Ovulating - and so go after feminine men as they're the most likely to help rear a child. Because they look like women - and women rear the children (Evolutionary trait.)

I was just thinking that, I think I read the same study as you :D

I certainly don't like girly guys, it defies the point of being with a guy. In my experience feminine men may make women go 'awwww' but that's about it.

all I could think was that she must date either A) 12 year olds, or B ) women.

or C) Men with some Native American heritage :hmm:

I only have about 5 hairs on my chest... I'm kind of glad for that too because sometimes along with a hairy chest, you end up with a hairy back. LOL

hairy_back.jpg

I only have about 5 hairs on my chest... I'm kind of glad for that too because sometimes along with a hairy chest, you end up with a hairy back. LOL

hairy_back.jpg

Manbearpig IS real!

hairy_back.jpg

yuck.gif

Ew. Ewwwwww....

Nibs

Ew. Ewwwwww....

Nibs

Oh comon' now, just think of the fun things you can do with a hairy back... for example: Who's your favorite Nascar driver?

nascar-redneck-dale-earnheardt-hairy-back.jpg

I get classed as a girly guy by folks :hmm:

Well, the only pic I've seen of you (maybe) is on your profile and that appears a few years old. :P

Nibs

Well, the only pic I've seen of you (maybe) is on your profile and that appears a few years old. :P

Nibs

Lol my son.

Well I am a slim guy with hint of muscle, I always get told how I have soft girly hands, I am not a lads lad, you know the type who drink, smoke, into fast cars and how many women they can bed, I love cooking, and to spoil anyone I am with and show them a nice time, my friends always say I'm a girly guy and not the typical type of guy you find, but meh I don't care lol.

I was just thinking that, I think I read the same study as you :D

I certainly don't like girly guys, it defies the point of being with a guy. In my experience feminine men may make women go 'awwww' but that's about it.

You read Cracked.com too?!

- I read it in an actual article too, but it was recently on Cracked :P . -

Love Cracked.

:)

CZ - Nah, none of that makes you "metrosexual". My hubby cooks better than I do (not a big accomplishment).

It's hard to explain exactly what I mean but "manly men" is more than just body hair and working on cars. There is mannerisms, carefree smile, a few wonderful imperfections, attitude and a sense of humor.

Nibs

This thread is making me sweaty plus it's 25C in the office and I wore a sweater to work damnit. I can't even have a coffee as I will pass out from the heat. Sooo any ladies out there interested LOL sorry I couldn't help it LOL

This thread is making me sweaty plus it's 25C in the office and I wore a sweater to work damnit. I can't even have a coffee as I will pass out from the heat. Sooo any ladies out there interested LOL sorry I couldn't help it LOL

yeah I'll have a coffee......oh, you was only asking the women!!

Love Cracked.

:)

CZ - Nah, none of that makes you "metrosexual". My hubby cooks better than I do (not a big accomplishment).

It's hard to explain exactly what I mean but "manly men" is more than just body hair and working on cars. There is mannerisms, carefree smile, a few wonderful imperfections, attitude and a sense of humor.

Nibs

I read it every day at 2pm my time when they update. :)

I know exactly what you mean, Nibs. It's not about doing manly things or acting like "a man" in some sort of Neanderthal definition. Attitude, sense of humor, self confidence, quirkiness, and some gentlemanly qualities thrown in there are what really count. On a physical level, it doesn't even mean a hulking behemoth. There's a certain essence to it that you know when you see.

Silver Thong - :rofl: :rofl: You know our secrets now. I see what you're doing. *sniffs* Is that... man sweat? :w00t:

Silver Thong - :rofl: :rofl: You know our secrets now. I see what you're doing. *sniffs* Is that... man sweat? :w00t:

:rolleyes: Don't encourage him! You'll never get rid of him now! :P:lol:

Ya just finished my afternoon jog (25 Km) and wow it's hot outside LOL kidding, I don't run hehe. Oh and don't listen to Stormy she know's I'm sweating and well I think she likes me LOL oh I am so dead now. Don't kill me Libby LOL

Edited by The Silver Thong

I have created a monster! ;)

Libby's going to hunt you down, and you know, since you don't run, you won't be able to get far. :w00t:

You read Cracked.com too?!

- I read it in an actual article too, but it was recently on Cracked :P . -

I honestly don't know, it was a while ago but as I was not aware of that website until just now, probably not lol.

Libby's going to hunt you down, and you know, since you don't run, you won't be able to get far. :w00t:

Oh crap I better start streaching. You know this is just going to get me more sweaty LOL

Ya just finished my afternoon jog (25 Km) and wow it's hot outside LOL kidding, I don't run hehe. Oh and don't listen to Stormy she know's I'm sweating and well I think she likes me LOL oh I am so dead now. Don't kill me Libby LOL

The bit about the weather is the biggest lie of the lot :lol: You live in Canada... hot outside?!?! :P

Oh crap I better start streaching. You know this is just going to get me more sweaty LOL

Mrowl ;)

You two! BEHAVE.

And you guys make me out to be some kind of evil monster.... :blink::w00t::P

The bit about the weather is the biggest lie of the lot :lol: You live in Canada... hot outside?!?! :P

You two! BEHAVE.

And you guys make me out to be some kind of evil monster.... :blink::w00t::P

Awwwww Libby you know we wuve you and hey it was +17c here yesterday and people were out golfing and riding there motorbikes. We have not to bad winters really (in Calgary) today only about +12c. Now, catch me if you can hehe

LOL Marby you rock girl ;)