Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women prefer feminine men, new research says

Still Waters

Is that a complaint?

:P

Nibs

Yes if I don't have some sort of floatation device to grab onto...cough cough...

Yes.......yes I am a perv before you ask.

LOL it is funny seeing women go gaga and they make fun of us when we do it ;) silly girls.

Lol yeah, when women do it, it is admiring men, when men do it were dirty pervs.....well its true but still lol.

Edited by chaoszerg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HerNibs

• Marby

• TSS

• _Nyx_

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd watch.

I so wish I had it on film but that was like a hundred years ago and video was yet to be invented LOL

LOL it is funny seeing women go gaga and they make fun of us when we do it ;) silly girls.

Yes, we are silly. The kind of silly you can't even begin to grasp. :devil:

I have absolutely no problem being umm..."perved" when it comes to grown men, please see those posted above.

Oh and women can put men to shame when it comes to "perve".

Nibs

Yes, we are silly. The kind of silly you can't even begin to grasp. :devil:

Wowzer it's getting hot in here again LOL

Edited by The Silver Thong

I have absolutely no problem being umm..."perved" when it comes to grown men, please see those posted above.

Nibs

There are no lies in your words LOL

Nibs

True that. So very, very true.

God help anyone that posts a pic of Johnny Depp. Jus' sayin...I'll be AFK the rest of the day.

I'm loving those pics, and the Twilight mom pic is toooooo funny and true.

Don't be scared of us, boys. We don't bite much. :)

I'm loving those pics, and the Twilight mom pic is toooooo funny and true.

Ok, bite me ;) sorry couldn't help it LOL :)

Edited by The Silver Thong

oh and i forgot to mention, you can share clothes and make-up and do each others hair, but fighting over the bathroom mirror is a b**** in the mornings.

lol

I usually take longer than my wife to get ready though to my credit she does take longer showers. Still I am unsure how some guys can get in and out in less than five minutes. Something is not getting Zest-fully clean is my guess.

But that's different, you're supposed to be the woman in our relationship.

I'd like to challenge your masculinity with a hunting match.

The prey: Eachother

Winning condition: Last man alive

I love your sense of humor Gabe but we broke up since you never visit me in chat anymore kthxbai

What this is, is scientists trying to tell you what you like, they throw it out there and people jump on the band wagon ...pretty silly to me. I will not let them tell me what to like, think, act like or anything what so ever, all of it is just a trick ..to trick you and I into following the herd to enslave us more and more, we are living in a prison albeit a mind prison, but a prison non-the less.

Well it might be a generational issue since on the average many younger females seem to prefer less masculinity within their men. I once read a study that indicated that women on their monthly cycle preferred a more rugged, slightly un-shaved face, than on their normal days when they prefer a softer clean-shaved face on a man. On that note I have never ever had a girl compliment me on having stubble. On the other hand I have had a few tell me in admiration how smooth my face feels. I always love that!!!

As a child and teen many of my musical inspirations and thus role models were from the New Romanticism movement which at its beginning:

Both sexes often dressed in counter-sexual or androgynous clothing and wore cosmetics such as eyeliner and lipstick. The quiff was a common hairstyle. Many wore frilly fop shirts in the style of the English Romantic period, or exaggerated versions of upscale fashion and grooming which drew influence from sources such as glam rock fashions of the 1970s, science fiction movies and the golden age of Hollywood. Clubgoers frequently made it a point to dress as uniquely as they possibly could in attempt to draw the most attention to themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_romantic

It is no surprise this aesthetic has all become popular again especially emo and scene and their derivatives (since the original emo and scene is now dead being commercialized and filtered down).

If I had to be any other guy I would pick to be the lead singer of the Horrors. He has such a nice

too.

dy9gx.jpg

Edited by Rosewin

Oh I was hoping for lots of biting dammit

I think it is an entirely personal thing. I know girls who like really big beefy looking guys, guys who MUST be 6+foot, weigh at LEAST 14 stone, and have a 36-40 innch waist almost nothing else matters to them. Others i know like "cute" men with very young, soft, round baybe faces, and yet other like men with fine, delicate features with an almost elfin appearance.

Whatever floats your boat i guess.

Its hard to say that "all women preferer X or Y".

I read of a study a few years back that said that 30% of women in the uk find beards on men REALLY attractive and 70% cant stand them. On the otherhand only 4% of the entire male popualtion has a beard and there are more woemen than men, so statisticly speaking a man with a beard with have far more ladies who are "attracted" to a phisical aspect of his than a man with no facial hair.

Edited by Wyrdlight

Well Wyrd according to that other study about beards I mentioned I would rather play the odds so that I end up being preferred three weeks out of four than attract the women who prefer beards...when it comes to the study you found I am guessing that those 30% of women (if the same proportion exists in America) would not be my type at all.

You are right though that is is all a matter of preference and luckily no matter what our type is there is going to be someone out their attracted. Also overall there is more women then men so that is definitely towards our advantage regardless.

Edited by Rosewin

Ok, bite me ;) sorry couldn't help it LOL :)

You and CZ like tempting fate, don'tcha? ;)

Edited by Marby

I think it is an entirely personal thing. I know girls who like really big beefy looking guys, guys who MUST be 6+foot, weigh at LEAST 14 stone, and have a 36-40 innch waist almost nothing else matters to them. Others i know like "cute" men with very young, soft, round baybe faces, and yet other like men with fine, delicate features with an almost elfin appearance.

Whatever floats your boat i guess.

Its hard to say that "all women preferer X or Y".

I read of a study a few years back that said that 30% of women in the uk find beards on men REALLY attractive and 70% cant stand them. On the otherhand only 4% of the entire male popualtion has a beard and there are more woemen than men, so statisticly speaking a man with a beard with have far more ladies who are "attracted" to a phisical aspect of his than a man with no facial hair.

Funny thing about beards... for me, personally, I'm not fussed as long as it's not some mountain man beard that looks like it has its own ecosystem. I used to always think that I liked a clean shaven look more, and maybe I am biased because my husband works from home and sometimes lets the beard go for a week or two, but I find it attractive now. I think a lot depends on how the beard looks on the individual man.

One thing I have never liked because they remind me of a bear's butt, are goatees. Before you ask, the animal hospital where I worked also treated animals at the local wildlife park, so yes, I've seen one up close. When I see a goatee, I see the bum of a 2500 pound grizzly and I can't shake that image. But before that, they didn't bother me one way or another.

Edited by Marby

Bad beard.

beard1.jpg

Yes please.

johnny.jpg

Nibs

You and CZ like tempting fate, don'tcha? ;)

If it mean being bitten by attractive women...yes.....yes I do.

I have facial hair, I hate being told I have a baby face when I don't have one.

If it mean being bitten by attractive women...yes.....yes I do.

I have facial hair, I hate being told I have a baby face when I don't have one.

:) Well, "facial hair" could be just about anything. I like a 'stache on some men. Not others. Beards have already been addressed.

Stubble, can be nice.

Nibs

:) Well, "facial hair" could be just about anything. I like a 'stache on some men. Not others. Beards have already been addressed.

Stubble, can be nice.

Nibs

mine looks like a bit this guys.

goatee_landscape.jpg