Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women prefer feminine men, new research says

Still Waters

:) Well, "facial hair" could be just about anything. I like a 'stache on some men. Not others. Beards have already been addressed.

Stubble, can be nice.

Nibs

magnum-pi-selleck-8.jpg

I had such a crush on him back in the day...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HerNibs

• Marby

• TSS

• _Nyx_

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mine looks like a bit this guys.

goatee_landscape.jpg

See! Now that's fine. I draw the line at stuff a bird can or has nested in.

:)

MAGNUM

*squeeeeeeeeeee*

Right there with ya Nyx!

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

But that's different, you're supposed to be the woman in our relationship.

I'd like to challenge your masculinity with a hunting match.

The prey: Eachother

Winning condition: Last man alive

Best there is at what I do kid, and what that is...ain't very pretty. ;)

Best there is at what I do kid, and what that is...ain't very pretty. ;)

I have seen what you do, and your right...it ain't pretty.

ChunkTruffleShuffle.gif

This is about as close to "girly" as I can take....and from him, I'd take a lot. ;)

20091014-NikkiSixx.jpg

Nikki Sixx :wub:

I wouldn't call him girly, not even with the make up. Sexy-scary would be right. :w00t:

Kinda like -

Hmm...I want him but I'm afraid I will wake up on an altar for the morning sacrifice.

But in a good way.

Nibs

I wouldn't call him girly, not even with the make up. Sexy-scary would be right. :w00t:

Kinda like -

Hmm...I want him but I'm afraid I will wake up on an altar for the morning sacrifice.

But in a good way.

Nibs

I would happily & willingly take that chance. Believe you me. I have loved him for nigh onto 25 years. Desperately.

Nikki Sixx wears far too much make up, but he never gave off a girly vibe because you always got the feeling that he would ...well, I think HerNibs put it best, really. ;)

I had crushes on two extremes - Huey Lewis, Mr. Clean Cut, and Robert Plant, Mr. Let Me Just Leave the Lemon Reference Out Of This and Move On....

Nikki Sixx wears far too much make up, but he never gave off a girly vibe because you always got the feeling that he would ...well, I think HerNibs put it best, really. ;)

I had crushes on two extremes - Huey Lewis, Mr. Clean Cut, and Robert Plant, Mr. Let Me Just Leave the Lemon Reference Out Of This and Move On....

kimnikki-1.jpg

I know no shame...I photoshopped myself in place of Kat. I love this picture!! :lol:

kimnikki-1.jpg

I know no shame...I photoshopped myself in place of Kat. I love this picture!! :lol:

.........shame on you.

For the record, I love it!

Ditto!!

Nibs

Isn't this due to the 'Pill'?

As it tricks the body into thinking it's already pregnant, so women are not after the strong masculine type - which they would be when Ovulating - and so go after feminine men as they're the most likely to help rear a child. Because they look like women - and women rear the children (Evolutionary trait.)

I have been on the pill before and in no way prefered feminine men over the ones who actually look male. It might have more to do with the popular opinion than any "personal choice."

Women like girly men.... rolleyes.gif Pft.

jackman_narrowweb__300x4210.jpg

Nibs

But, if you watch some of his movies carefully, you'll notice that he strikes a really really similar look to my all time favorite manly man:

128680455296225723.jpg

My boyfriend is a girly man... he always has been... This is a shot from his modeling portfolio from a few years ago (maybe 5?) he gets told he looks like Sabastian Bach a LOT. A couple of weekends ago we were out a pub and heard some girl say "Oh, Joe? He's over there behind the "Glamour Boy" Pretty sure that they were talking about my boy pictured below. LOL. Yep, like 'em tall, thin and pur-tay. LOL.

Boyfriend:

3380984307_f308102be9_o.jpg

Sebastian Bach:

SebastianBach6.jpg

Edited by MissMelsWell

with me being 170cm tall.......i don't much care what a man looks like(apart from him being able to hold intelligent conversation,do all gentleman things for me,and be a blast to hang out with)......my mans 6ft2.....so i need that feel of being protected............:).....in the past.....never really found men taller than me.........and there is nooooooooo way i'd ever be with a man the same height or shorter...

Edited by cluey

^^ Ya, i don't have that problem... I'm 5' tall... my guy is a whole 18" taller than I am... hahaha.

My daughter is 4'10.. .her bf is 6'7". LOL.

Apprently us short girls are stealing all the tall ones. LOL.

^^ Ya, i don't have that problem... I'm 5' tall... my guy is a whole 18" taller than I am... hahaha.

My daughter is 4'10.. .her bf is 6'7". LOL.

Apprently us short girls are stealing all the tall ones. LOL.

:o....omg!!!...your 5"...........i'm a little over 5"7......i'd tower over you,lol.........and as for your daughter............she'd probably come to my waist,LMAO!!!!...thats so funny hun :)

:o....omg!!!...your 5"...........i'm a little over 5"7......i'd tower over you,lol.........and as for your daughter............she'd probably come to my waist,LMAO!!!!...thats so funny hun :)

I'm nearly 5'10....nothing wrong with someone shorter....I married one. And I'll still wear 4-inch heels when we go out. He gets a kick out of it. ;)

I read this thread hoping to pick up some tips to get in good with my wife.

Now I'm just plain scared.

LOL! props on the burn, that was awesome. :tu:

Gotta love the truffle shuffle lol