Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women prefer feminine men, new research says

Still Waters

i think this is more along the line of telling women who they should be attracted to,

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HerNibs

• Marby

• TSS

• _Nyx_

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love your sense of humor Gabe but we broke up since you never visit me in chat anymore kthxbai

I was banned from chat for being a bad boy, but I'm still on the forums, so give me a PM. We've got all the time in the world, honey emot-clint.gif *saddles up*

Oh ye gods, I just finished reading this thread. Hilariously good.

At least now I have an explanation, why my GF gets all "happy" when I'm outside chopping wood or doing any other hard work lol. Thanks Nibs and all the other ladies for such detailed explanation. :P

As to type, I fall into the 1,93 cm big, broad cathegory I'm afraid. Not a feminine at all ROFL. Ok, maybe the long hair, but that would be it.

I had long hair when I met my wife, shaved it all off one day when she was out, I have a grade 1 stubble and a grade 1 head now lol....nice and easy!!

She just kept rubbing my head for weeks after - what can I say, I did say she was a weird one, in the nicest possible way of course....

She just kept rubbing my head for weeks after

:blink: .....................this is a family forum. :o

Edited by chaoszerg

I had long hair when I met my wife, shaved it all off one day when she was out, I have a grade 1 stubble and a grade 1 head now lol....nice and easy!!

She just kept rubbing my head for weeks after - what can I say, I did say she was a weird one, in the nicest possible way of course....

:lol: My husband shaves his head. I like it when it starts to grow out and is all baby duck soft.

I was banned from chat for being a bad boy, but I'm still on the forums, so give me a PM. We've got all the time in the world, honey emot-clint.gif *saddles up*

This is no surprise. Either way boys and girls have tried stealing me from chat but I am faithful to the room!!! None shall take me away from it. Not even you!

:lol: My husband shaves his head. I like it when it starts to grow out and is all baby duck soft.

Yeah what is that all about, I get told the same, normally along these lines:

"aww, can't you let it grow for a few more days, it goes all soft and furry"

"er, NO"

lol

Yeah what is that all about, I get told the same, normally along these lines:

"aww, can't you let it grow for a few more days, it goes all soft and furry"

"er, NO"

lol

But it's so nice! It's like having a pet baby duck but without all the poop. :lol:

But it's so nice! It's like having a pet baby duck but without all the poop. :lol:

Oh right, in that case I'll buy her a duck - I have a reputation to think of, and looking like a clown isn't part of that reputation :rofl:

Now being compared to a pet duck (with or without the poop...) is that a good or a bad thing? :wacko:

Edit :

I just realized that me GF gives me the same kinda comment when I just trimmed and styled my goatee... oh lord...

Edited by TheSearcher

But guys, this is a good thing!

Trust me.

Like man sweat.

Man sweat. Baby duck hair. Good.

Looking like a prat, who badly needs a shower. Bad. :D

But guys, this is a good thing!

Trust me.

Like man sweat.

Man sweat. Baby duck hair. Good.

ok, ok, we believe you.....considering me girlfriend's reactions I even tend to agree :D

my man had glorious long blonde locks.........but i made him cut it off..........i love him with short hair............it his bikes ....and him taking me riding...i love............it's all that mud rain and sweat....after his rides.........now that's sexy!!!! :)

Edited by cluey

No no no. :)

Man sweat = :w00t:

Now, I'm not a huge fan of a guy who hasn't showered for days and has no concept of personal hygeine. But a guy who has just done a hard days work, worked out or after sex...yummy man sweat.

Nibs

Just wanted to add that a good looking girly man (Zac Efron for example) can sweat or work out all he wants...bleh.

There is a magical combination...*sigh*

Nibs

No no no. :)

Man sweat = :w00t:

Now, I'm not a huge fan of a guy who hasn't showered for days and has no concept of personal hygeine. But a guy who has just done a hard days work, worked out or after sex...yummy man sweat.

Nibs

That would definitly explain certain "reactions" my girlfriend has ;):P

Not that I understand, but I'll accept it .... Not that I have much of a choice anyway :D

Not that I understand, but I'll accept it .... Not that I have much of a choice anyway :D

:tu:

Good plan. Just go with it and enjoy.

Nibs

"reactions" - where did you meet her, Thialand?? Sorry, I couldn't resist :w00t:

zac-efron-hollywood-hills-workout-12.jpg

^^^^This just makes me want to make him take a shower, cut his bangs and find out if his homework is done.

hugh-jackman-australia-shirtless-20.jpg

^^^ This just makes me want to....umm...BRB.

Nibs

^^^ This just makes me want to....umm...BRB.

Nibs

I sent you that picture in good faith Nibs, to show you what I looked like with hair - you were never ment to put it on the forum.....that's the last pic your getting from me <_<:D