Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Equation That Aliens Exits

Guest Abhishek Kalsekar

Guest Abhishek Kalsekar

Human came less than 1 million years ago and progressed ever since. It is the only species that has had the ability to improve it enviroment to it need.

Since life on earth started roughly 3 1/2 billion years ago and assuming that the formation of earth and some planets in the was insync with each other then comparing this stats, if on some planet in some galaxy had perfect conditions to breed life, had life which start with 1 billion years for evolution another 1 million to level with humans and another 1 millions to be the most advanced culture species, then it is possible for them to time travel ( the scientist here think it possible ), travel at speed of light, hyperspace jump ( theory again ) ,do the cool stuff. But then i do not see any new race dropping on this planet

This can or may not prove that Alien Do Exits

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBloom

• saxcatz

• Seraphina

• Athlon64

wacko.gif Ok now my head definatly has started to hurt again!!! biggrin.gif

Here have some of my Asprin, CW. biggrin.gif

I'll have it to you by the speed of light. He! He! tongue.gif

• 9 months later...

Have you heard of the drake eqution

N=fg-fso-fst-fp-fe-fl-fi-L

It all in the end adds up to 50,000

If you would like me to explaine this just ask

Have you heard of the drake eqution

N=fg-fso-fst-fp-fe-fl-fi-L

It all in the end adds up to 50,000

If you would like me to explaine this just ask

Or you could just post a link : The Drake Equation

Edited by Phantom

I think what's he's trying to say is, given the many millions of planets in the universe, the laws of average make it virtually impossible that ours is the only one upon which life has evolved to a relatively advanced stage.

I do think that, out there, there are probably life forms that are close to, perhaps a little behind or a little ahead, of our level of development...I think claiming otherwise would be nothing short of ignorance given exactly how vast the universe is.

However...I don't think they're dropping in to say hi, or popping by our way in flying saucers tongue.gif

which start with 1 billion years for evolution another 1 million to level with humans and another 1 millions to be the most advanced culture species, then it is possible for them to time travel

so what if they (other planetry beings alien.gif ) used their time for finding out things like space travel ...and not like us ,the highest and brainest on the planet earth (HUMANS)...i mean humans have done nothing but fight and war with each other since we appeared on this planet and things like the dark ages where science was the work of the devil...

would that not mean that they alien.gif would be more advanced,,,,and if so would they like to take the time to read this and correct the spelling laugh.gif

Interestingly enough, most scientists agree that if the dark ages hadn't occured, we would have collonised the solar system by now...we'd be at the level we're currently at about a thousand years ago tongue.gif

The Drake equation means precisely **** a**. It cannot be used to determine if life does indeed exist elsewhere in the Universe. Every one of those variables in the "equation" is an estimate......and a massively wild "stab-in-the-dark" type of estimate at that. How the hell can we know how many stars have planets orbiting them until those planets have been discovered ? How can we know how many life bearing planets will exist when we have no objective data to base the estimate on ?

No, using this equation to make wild assumptions is utterly pointless.

Chris Low.

No, using this equation to make wild assumptions is utterly pointless.

I agree that Drake equation is not very precise but I disagree that it’s utterly pointless. It’s based on statistics. There are statistical methods (I will not go in details) that estimate the number of Sun-like stars and Earth-like planets even without knowing the real number. This is one of the reasons why science exists - to explain facts and to create theories which later can be confirmed in different ways. The black holes theory was proposed many years before somebody was able to prove their existence in observations, but now nobody says that black holes are a hoax.

What I don’t like in this equation is that Drake excludes the chance for life to form on a non Earth-like planets and non Sun-like stars. I agree that these are the perfect conditions for humanoids, but the aliens should not necessary look like humans...

aye right!!! ohmy.gif

I cant say whats right or wrong but i definatly think that just because we arent as ''advanced'' as our fellow friends (hopefully they're not hostile unlike us) doesnt mean they're not out there.....just because our race started at a cirtaine point in time doesnt mean thy started the SAME time as us....they could be thousands or millions of years ahead of us! Therefore they wil have found this technology.....and whats all this sh** about people talking to them (i heard stories ofthis)...surely they wouldnt speak any of our languages!! blink.gif

alien.gif *pats aliens head* dont worry ill keep you secret they'll never get you!.....*shifty eyes* oh yeah he cant understand me! *smacks head* sad.gif

Anything’s possible! Or so we are led to believe... But with all the billions upon billions of solar systems, and uncountable planets, I think it’s a bit naive for us to think we have the only planet in the Universe that is capable of sustain life. It might not be life as we know it Jim, but life nonetheless! alien.gif

My point here is that we don't even know what caused life to develop on Earth. Without that kind of information, trying to estimate the number of advanced civilisations in the Universe is futile.

Still, I apologise for the "emotional rant" style of my original post. I get like that sometimes......... disgust.gif

Chris Low.

no one ever really thinks about that what if we are the most advanced forms of life in the universe, seriously though what if we are, that would mean that eventually we would develop the technology to travel to different planets, and with our history of war, what do you think we would do to them?

Wow...

10,000 communicative, advanced civilizations in JUST the milkyway. That's a much more optomistic estimate than I would have given it!!!

How many would that be in the universe? (As if we even have a clue as to how many galaxies comprise the universe.)

Very interesting, although I have to side with the nay-sayers that it is little more than a guess and can't prove or disprove anything. Though, it is a very educated and well thought out guess... and I would go as far to suggest that it has a good chance of being a reasonable estimate.

P.S.- I have seen this equation MANY times before, but this is the first time that I have seen the solution to the equation estimated as high as 10,000 for a SINGLE galaxy! alien.gifthumbsup.gif

aye right!!! ohmy.gif

I cant say whats right or wrong but i definatly think that just because we arent as ''advanced'' as our fellow friends (hopefully they're not hostile unlike us) doesnt mean they're not out there.....just because our race started at a cirtaine point in time doesnt mean thy started the SAME time as us....they could be thousands or millions of years ahead of us! Therefore they wil have found this technology.....and whats all this sh** about people talking to them (i heard stories ofthis)...surely they wouldnt speak any of our languages!! blink.gif

alien.gif *pats aliens head* dont worry ill keep you secret they'll never get you!.....*shifty eyes* oh yeah he cant understand me! *smacks head* sad.gif

LOL... just looking at your SN and sig there Hangar 18.

I can tell you... I've been to hangar 18 at WPAFB... there's NOTHING there. Maybe there was at one time, but undoubtedly, with all the attention it recieved, they would have moved all traces of it. It's empty now.

Heck... it's been awhile. I don't know if it's still standing.

I know just what we would bring to the other planets: "Democracy , whiskey, sexy"

tongue.gif