Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Equation That Aliens Exits

Guest Abhishek Kalsekar

This can or may not prove that Alien Do Exits

aliens exist i know that but exits im not so sure! grin2.gif im just messin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBloom

• saxcatz

• snuffypuffer

• Seraphina

LOL... just looking at your SN and sig there Hangar 18.

I can tell you... I've been to hangar 18 at WPAFB... there's NOTHING there. Maybe there was at one time, but undoubtedly, with all the attention it recieved, they would have moved all traces of it. It's empty now.

Heck... it's been awhile. I don't know if it's still standing.

Oh it is standing!!! DONT YOU WORRY!!! Have you actually been INSIDE the hangar?? Coz i find that hard to believe but none the less i believe most of it will have been undeground anyway!!! wether it still is or isnt i have no idea! Although they will have moved the important stuff away!!!

LOL... just looking at your SN and sig there Hangar 18.

I can tell you...  I've been to hangar 18 at WPAFB... there's NOTHING there.  Maybe there was at one time, but undoubtedly, with all the attention it recieved, they would have moved all traces of it.  It's empty now.

Heck... it's been awhile.  I don't know if it's still standing.

Oh it is standing!!! DONT YOU WORRY!!! Have you actually been INSIDE the hangar?? Coz i find that hard to believe but none the less i believe most of it will have been undeground anyway!!! wether it still is or isnt i have no idea! Although they will have moved the important stuff away!!!

Yep...

Been inside it. Saw no evidence of any underground facilities... but I'm sure they would have hidden it fairly well. Also, hint, hint... the basement of the "twin-towers" at WPAFB is a beter place to look if you're trying to find something you shouldn't see... whistling2.gif

would you care to explain? How the hell did YOU get into it!!! and what about those twin toweres?

Wow, glad i'm not the only one lost in this one LOL, CelticWitch love the pic or avatar thingie your using (whatever you call it), did you do the art work yourself ?? great work original.gif

would you care to explain? How the hell did YOU get into it!!! and what about those twin toweres?

I was young; my father was important... and Hangar 18 is NOT that important or secure. The "twin-towers" at Wright Patt (a quick jaunt from Hangar 18... and home to many civilian as well as military workers) has a basement of some lore. The main basement is creepy but accessible. There are secret compartments and a second level that seem to be accessible by no one. Really don't know TOO much about it though.

ohhh... so, the current solution for the communicative civilization is 10,000 comm. civil'tn.

oh... blink.gif that's quiete far... and long...