Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video Games-Whats your console style?

tameer

What is the best Video Game Console.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Video Game Console.

• Gamecube
    • Ps2
    • Xbox
    • Dreamcast
    • Nintendo 64
    • Sega Genises
    • whats a video game console?
    • None-

Honestly, i couldint help but voting for my Ps2 baby! woooooo!

ps2 is the best ps2 is the best ps2 is the best ps2 is the best ps2 is the best!

I could type that down all day!

But now you vote. And tell why you voted for that.( thats if you vote at all)

YOU BETTER VOTE FOR PS2! devil.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• Shakezulah

• The Krow

• Boff

tehe, Xbox, cus....cus....cus...um....I don't know why I like it better, I just do, prolly cus I played it more than any other system except ma GBA, which I don't think counts as a system. tongue.gif

PS2 by far! I love it! Best controller...awsome games..just...its awsome crying.gif ! (tears of joy thumbsup.gif )

PS2 hands down...i basically only use sony original.gif only couse my gramps introduced sony to america

Edited by janielsenj666

the title "best console" is shared by 4 seperate systems...and they are Nintendo entertainment system, super Nintendo entertainment system, Nintendo 64, Nintendo gamecube. although, worst, is undoubtedly owned by one...and only one, tho enuff so to be for 4 consoles...that would be...Heck's box (xbox)

I think PS2's are the best game console, however I am stuck with an XBOX. No final fantasy for me. crying.gif

I love my N64... so many great games wub.gif ... but i voted for Gamecube, cuz its got even more great games, i just dont have them all.

ps: yay! post #150 im a remote viewer original.gif

Edited by The Cheat

i have to say ps2 is the best. i dint know what i would do without it. a lor of people say xbox is the best because of the graphics, but thats just not true! ps2 has the best games...except for Halo. ps2 should get halo or something as good as it. o yeah... it is! KILLZONE baby!!!!

We have an Nintendo... Super Nintendo.... PSI, PS2, Sega Dream Cast, Sega Genesis, X-Box... .. guess all we need is a Gamecube and a Nintendo64 to complete the set wink2.gif

I even have the original Atari and Pong... anyone remember Pong????? huh.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

damn nxt2hvn, youre lucky to have that many systems. i wish i did. all i got is a gamecube and a ps2(piece of crap by the way, doesnt even play blue bottom disk games. psshh. i still love it tho).

Yeah.. but when I think about it... kinda looks like we don't have a life w00t.gif

But it is great to have all of them during the winter... I love to go back an beat the old games .. like Nintendo and Super Nintendo games.

Just start collecting... it can be addictive!

- PS2-

Don't own an x-box or a cube.

LOVED my dreamcast... wub.gifwub.gif

Have everything else though. (coleco,intellivision,atari(missing an adapter), and yes, Pong.( I only have one controller for it though)( i've lost everything else)

-We have about 7 systems that we constantly use.

( and i thought i actually had a life.........) tongue.gif

WOW! tahts kinda sweet you know? I mean its cool how everybody loves gaming in this world! Anyway, Thanks to those people who voted for ps2! I hate Xbox! alien.gif

Well actually i dont think i hate it... i just think it sucks! cat.gif

oh well anyway, keep up the votes and uh... lets make this poll the best of the best, that us gamers can see! thumbsup.gif

I put down N64 cause that's what we got at home, I think we got it around three years ago as a Christmas present my sister brother and I as a one of the presents from our grandparents and parents. Sure the games suck but at least we have something fun to play with.

Love my Gamecube,its better then the N64.I also own a Gameboy Advance SP,which I also love. wink2.gif

It's funny, I'm still using my game boy pocket from 5 years ago. I don't play it that much. I need to get the new game boy so I can play the new Zelda on it.

You all suck! The best console in the world ever, is the MEGADRIVE!! go out and find one now!

You all suck! The best console in the world ever, is the MEGADRIVE!! go out and find one now!

Agreed the MD/Genesis was the best at its time. However it is now very outclassed, just as in 5 years all our PS2s, Gamecubes etc will be lying in a cornor gathering dust.

I'll go with the PS2 as one of the super consoles, for its ability to play both PSX and PS2 games, and lastly due to it having more RPGs than all the other super consoles put together.

I'm really into old video games...as in Atari and NES...but as for systems of the new generation...I voted for X Box...mainly because of Halo and the new Star Wars video game...

my systems are:

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, GBA, GBA SP, GBA SP (NES classic version)X Box, PS(the original), PSone, PS2, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, as well as a Metal Slug Arcade Cabinet

Edited by The Krow