Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video Games-Whats your console style?

tameer

What is the best Video Game Console.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Video Game Console.

• Gamecube
    • Ps2
    • Xbox
    • Dreamcast
    • Nintendo 64
    • Sega Genises
    • whats a video game console?
    • None-

umm....ps2! duh! tongue.gif i love role-playing games...im an only child soooo lol kinda hard to play multi player games w/ my self...cuz lord knows my mom doesnt wanna play em. but i am p***ed that Resident Evil went to the Cube crying.gif guess next thing im gonna try to get is the Cube...just gotta have zombies! oh and Animal crossing lol cuz its cute all hell! tongue.gif but final fantasy is my favorite series...besides GTA laugh.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• Shakezulah

• Boff

• tameer

but i am p***ed that Resident Evil went to the Cube

I think we're all p*ssed at that grin2.gif But me suspects that Capcom regret their decission on making it a Nintendo only series and will start sending it back to PS2 (RE4 and online both being multi-console games grin2.gif )

Eh...Gamecube is all right...think about this, multiplayer and online Animal Crossing...ah, the geniosity...

anyone see the new PSP and Nintendo DS???

thats some sexy hardware, eh?

the PSP is gonna beat the living crap out of the Nintendo DS.

No atari 2600?! WTF..

Xbox, it is then

But please, I'll quit UM if a fanboy rant breaks out =P

Actually, PC rules, but.. who's counting.

like 80's games? Pacman pong etc? got a killer link for ya

Classic 80's games

Edited by hunterkiller2001

grin2.gifgrin2.gifthumbsup.gif

Oh man do I love games. I don't even remember the names of the systems I've had, it's just the games. THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. I'm alright now. I just got a little worked up there for a minute.

Seriously though I got a Gamecube JUST FOR THE RESIDENT EVIL GAMES!

Oh sure I discovered all kinds of other cool games too like Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and especially Eternal Darkness but if it was'nt for R.E. I would've just stuck with my P.S.2 which is what I voted for because at the end of the day I just think it's a better all around system. The graphics, gameplay, you name it, and it plays D.V.D.s to boot!!

What worries me though is that there's this killer cool game coming out called FABLE for the X-box..................................................................................

Last Christmas I came sooo close to doing the exact same thing.... grin2.gif think the money instead when to importing Revolutionary Girl Utena series 2 from the US huh.gif

I got a gamecube, bought all the good games and finished them ans then there wasn`t any really good games coming out for ages and ages. So I went and got a PS2 and traded in my gamecube. I am a devoted nintendo fan but i wasn`t willing to wait soooo long for good games. I dont paly video games much anymore cause of my school and work and then my social life. "sigh" such a hard life. LOL!! PS2 and Gamecube rock. The xbox is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

Sega Saturn rocked!!! thumbsup.gif