Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida vampire to run for President

Still Waters

Thanks for the blog link!

Is it wrong that I almost clicked "Report Abuse" as soon as I went to his page just because it was such an abuse of logic, as well as continuance of a generic blogspot blog theme?

As President, I will represent you - the people, not the special interest groups. Nel Sangue, Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey

Oh irony, thy name is Jonathon Sharkey. He represents "you", not the special interest groups. Those fringe people with their own strange agendas outside the interest of mainstream vampires... wait... Nel Sangue... yes, because everyone signs off "Nel Sangue".

Well, it's from 2008 but he started strong, I give him that:

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Impaler Burns Muslim Prayer Mat

This morning, 2008 VWP Party Presidential Candidate - Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey, took the prayer mat/rug of a Muslim who had repeatedly condemned the Jewish Nation, and America to Jonathon, and drew a Satanic Pentagram along with wrote Hail Lucifer on it, before pouring lighter fluid on it, then setting the mat on fire.

Now, I'm not a botanist, but I think he might not quite grasp how religions work. He's a Satanist vampire that supports Israel against radical Muslims... cheeeck...

I hope he somehow manages to get in the spotlight, at least the attention of the daily show. "Feed the monkey and watch him crap" as one of my friends characterized when people would facetiously encourage someone to do something stupid just for the entertainment value, with that person not understanding they were being mocked.

No more ridiculous than a austrian body building alien robot doing it?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay i think it would be awesome to have a well educated self proclaimed vampire as president dont get me wrong... But this guy is a creep. He's a disgrace to the vampire community.

Okay, not voting for him... does he know where I live???mellow.gif

Okay, not voting for him... does he know where I live???mellow.gif

No. He lives in Flordia.

No. He lives in Flordia.

okay then, (phew!) he doesn't have wings or a ticket on a boat to Yorkshire in England...... not related to Drac and all that, good show!!! He can have my vote then....blink.gif

okay then, (phew!) he doesn't have wings or a ticket on a boat to Yorkshire in England...... not related to Drac and all that, good show!!! He can have my vote then....blink.gif

Don't worry. I don't think he will, Misty. No worries. I'll just dump him in the Mid Atlantic Range if he comes near ya.

o.o'

Don't worry. I don't think he will, Misty. No worries. I'll just dump him in the Mid Atlantic Range if he comes near ya.

o.o'

So Moonie... you know him personally??? post-58664-127282455002_thumb.jpg

So Moonie... you know him personally??? post-58664-127282455002_thumb.jpg

NO! But I would keep him away from you.

NO! But I would keep him away from you.

You don't suppose he has an ID here on UM do you? crying.gif

Okay i think it would be awesome to have a well educated self proclaimed vampire as president dont get me wrong... But this guy is a creep. He's a disgrace to the vampire community.

What is 'the vampire community'?

LARPers?

You don't suppose he has an ID here on UM do you? crying.gif

No. I don't think so, Misty. I think your safe.

Would anyone really be able to detect any difference from the way things are now if this "Vampire" ran for President and won ???

I'll I have to say is Sharkey equals, king of stupidity

enough said

By the way just so you know those in the 'community' have no respect for the moron, nor is Sharkey a represenative for the community. (just so that is clear)

Edited by puridalan

I'll I have to say is Sharkey equals, king of stupidity

enough said

By the way just so you know those in the 'community' have no respect for the moron, nor is Sharkey a represenative for the community. (just so that is clear)

Seriously, what the heck is the 'vampire community'? And who does represent them?

• 3 weeks later...

This guy has about a snowball's chance of winning tic-tac-toe, much less the presidency.

Edited by SpiderCyde

Surely this guy can't be for real?

He seems to be a bit of a character ... and thats putting it politely. :lol:

No. I don't think so, Misty. I think your safe.

Phew! Though I have to say that for us in the UK, if he did get elected we would just say yeh, right, another cookie monster in USA where anything goes.

• 1 month later...

What the hell... all this country does is put nut jobs in the White House anyway... I'm sure all those nut job Twilight fans will vote for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Does he sparkle, too?

sounds like someone needs to go back into the insane asylum................

• 1 month later...

I really couldn't make it past the second paragraph. It reminds me of the man who changed his name to Michael Jesus Archangel and ran for President in '08.

• 2 weeks later...

I use to work with a dork nerd short of a few pencils like this guy. Background: He has lived in Indianapolis, threatened a judge at a public library, saying he was going to impale him and his family. A Librarian saw the email he was writing and called the police, and told them a weird guy dressed funny like a super hero was in the place making threats to someone on the internet. He moved after he got out of jail for awhile. Before that he did some crap in Minneapolis, he has lived in GA, did something stupid there to draw attention, then now he is in Florida. I'll bet he has done something stupid there also. His neighbors find out, and start heckeling him. He is a big baby, and can't take the heat, so he moves. He had a son, and a wife in Indy, and I don't know even if the kid was his, I hope not, because this stupid woman has a kid and was saying she was a pagan, letting a "real" try retarded vampire live with her and the kid. There are videos under his name on Youtube. He was followed by a documentary crew for awhile. He thought they were documenting him, but they were actually making a spoof doucumentary at his expense, and the dumb azz didn't even know it. I found all this out last night in 15 minutes after I googled real vampires in America trying to find this book written by a Karen somebody who was trying to find her missing sister in NYC, and went undercover in vampire society and goth clubs to try and find her. Anyone know this ladies last name? I want to read that book. But yeah, this guy is freaking retarded, looking for attention all over America, and finds stupid women to move in with. Thats how he moves all over the country. The women are probably like, all, he is so cool, a real vampire, he probably has a closing line in his email that reads like: I must go now, for the night is short, and I must feed. If we meet, you can feed, take as much as you like, but not the last drop, as I will not have the strength to turn you in the very beginning. This will come in time. Then the stupid women are hooked, and thinking they are going to become immortal. I think I'm done now. I love reading about vampires though.

I googled real vampires in America trying to find this book written by a Karen somebody who was trying to find her missing sister in NYC, and went undercover in vampire society and goth clubs to try and find her. Anyone know this ladies last name?

Kathrine Ramsland -- it's called Piercing the Darkness. Interesting book. I've read it.

• 3 months later...

lol what? funny article indeed.