Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Men prefer averagely shaped women

Mr Black

What are the odds of that happening?

But yep, womenly curves and shapes anyday. Skinny is not attractive at all.

To be fair, there's a difference between skinny and almost anorexic.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS

• Marby

• Rosewin

• Moon Minion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perfect, in every way.

Marilyn-Monroe-oversized-postcar-1.jpg

Wow, Ms. Monroe was even heavier than I am! :blink: *Lilly walks away cursing the fact that she was born in the wrong era*

true there is a difference, but I'll still go for curvy any day.

My favorite example, Monica Bellucci, curvy, attractive and classy

monica-bellucci3.jpg

Monica_Bellucci_cannes2008_7.0.0.0x0.660x817.jpeg

Wow, Ms. Monroe was even heavier than I am! :blink: *Lilly walks away cursing the fact that she was born in the wrong era*

Confidence with curves, it's an unbeatable combination.

true there is a difference, but I'll still go for curvy any day.

My favorite example, Monica Bellucci, curvy, attractive and classy

monica-bellucci3.jpg

Monica_Bellucci_cannes2008_7.0.0.0x0.660x817.jpeg

Now your talking, confidence, curves and a brunette - where can I find her!!! lol

*Sighs* according to the pictures of curvy women displayed, I'm normal! And I should think so! Working my butt off to stay in shape! lol. Monroe still looks lovely though, natural and all womanly.

I have a rockabilly friend who worships Bettie page's image, so I thought of her first.

Bettie-Page-Beach-Towel.jpg

bettie-page.jpg

Edited by Moon Minion

I have a rockabilly friend who worships Bettie page's image, so I thought of her first.

Bettie-Page-Beach-Towel.jpg

Strange idea that of standing on your toes.

It's almost like there's some vanity involved. What is wrong with standing on your heels?

It's almost like there's some vanity involved. What is wrong with standing on your heels?

LMAO! I can just hear the photographer...

"OK my dear, now up onto your toes, nope higher, common dear! Your a rocket, take off from the sand!"

Edited by Moon Minion

That style of pose creates the appearance of a longer leg, she must be a stump muffin ;)

I've got to be honest, I didn't get as far down as to notice her feet. :ph34r:

I've got to be honest, I didn't get as far down as to notice her feet. :ph34r:

Have anyone of you seen the commercial where a lady is walking toward you in some shallow water.

It took me about 20 or more "watchings" before I realized that there was a pattern behind her in the water that you was supposed to look at. Totally missed that.

Have anyone of you seen the commercial where a lady is walking toward you in some shallow water.

It took me about 20 or more "watchings" before I realized that there was a pattern behind her in the water that you was supposed to look at. Totally missed that.

No I haven't seen that, or if I have I didn't notice it, I'll look out for it.

liz-taylor.jpg

A young Liz Taylor for the boys.

I prefer

audrey-hepburn.jpg

Perfect, in every way.

Marilyn-Monroe-oversized-postcar-1.jpg

No, too big, and too blonde, prefer thinner and brunette.

Well, Megan and the other thin young women aren't the norm. Beautiful as they may be. Most women and girls, while being just as beautiful, have real bodies.

Nibs

_____

ETA -

Not to mention the pic of Megan is HIGHLY airbrushed and shopped. :)

Marilyn? Nope, just her.

Nibs

Well that varies, "normal" in the UK is actually overweight even for young girls and 2 sizes bigger than most of Europe.

Can I just point out that 'slim' and 'curvy' are not mutually exclusive as most of the world and clothing industry seems to think?

Just because you are slim does not mean you can't have hips and are flat like a board. <_<

No, too big, and too blonde, prefer thinner and brunette.

I suppose it depends on the size of the man too, I'm not exactly small, so she doesn't look big to me.

I suppose it depends on the size of the man too, I'm not exactly small, so she doesn't look big to me.

I'm not small, but I definitely prefer women smaller than me, Cetacea is 6-8 UK, that is idea to me :)

I prefer

audrey-hepburn.jpg

Oh Audrey Hepburn is just lovely. Skinny women can be very attractive, instead of the cuddly curves that many men love, many guys also love the fragile delicacy of thin women. Or I don't know, maybe I didn't put that right lol.

Can I just point out that 'slim' and 'curvy' are not mutually exclusive as most of the world and clothing industry seems to think?

Just because you are slim does not mean you can't have hips and are flat like a board. <_<

Too true...

All sizes have their charms. Unless we're talking super anorexic or obese. Very thin women can still be gorgeous, and other girls just a little bit chubby can look beautiful. Healthy for your natural size is best IMO. :)

I think that has a lot to do with how our tastes run in general. I'm 5'2" and hover between normal/average thin and "lay off the wine for a week or two, kid" and my husband is thin but muscular and just under 6" tall. We sort of "go".

Edited by Marby

I think that has a lot to do with how our tastes run in general. I'm 5'2" and hover between thin and "lay off the wine for a week or two, kid" and my husband is thin but muscular and just under 6" tall. We sort of "go".

Yeah that's similiar in my house, I'm 6'6", average build for my height but getting bigger, the wife is 5'6", with all the right curves, although she thinks she's fat, I disagree though, completely. It works for me...

This is so true. Trust me. I know. Though my issues aren't so much in the hip area as they are a bit further north. :blush:

I hate shopping sometimes.

A modern quality i suppose.

xnumoh.jpg

But in my honest opinion it's all in the eye of the beholder (especially when your married and the wife stands on your shoulder now and then) ;)

iqbxua.gif