Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Men prefer averagely shaped women

Mr Black

I like a womenly women that has abit of class, none of these fake pouty morsels.....

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS

• Marby

• Rosewin

• Moon Minion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Searcher - thanks for the link, I'll have a look in a minute :tu:

Marby - fair point on the shorts, but what's this weirdos excuse then lol:

chris-cooley-short-shorts.jpg

:o I honestly have no explanation for that one.

@Mr. Black... YAY! I do like the Longhorns, though I am a Gator girl at heart. ;) And it's also good to know that there are men that aren't into the fake, pouty types. I have to hand it to all the guys here - with all the varied tastes in women, y'all at least seem to have one thing in common and that's an admiration for women with class.

@Rosewin... it's also good to know that men appreciate a dress. After a winter wearing jeans and other trousers, it's always a treat for me anyway, to get the legs out into the sun. I'm a Cuban girl and even I go pasty in the winter here, which my mother not so kindly pointed out last time we spoke. :P

Au Revoir Simone! All three look perfectly average, simple, and very ideal to me. Plus they sing and wear lots of dresses. Heaven.

160wsgl.jpg

They are very pretty, long arms and legs. There is something about height too, the taller a girl gets--- (if she is still as thin as her petite relies) it starts to look a bit strange, lanky...but I don't know, you probably like that, which is cool :lol:

:o I honestly have no explanation for that one.

@Mr. Black... YAY! I do like the Longhorns, though I am a Gator girl at heart. ;) And it's also good to know that there are men that aren't into the fake, pouty types. I have to hand it to all the guys here - with all the varied tastes in women, y'all at least seem to have one thing in common and that's an admiration for women with class.

@Rosewin... it's also good to know that men appreciate a dress. After a winter wearing jeans and other trousers, it's always a treat for me anyway, to get the legs out into the sun. I'm a Cuban girl and even I go pasty in the winter here, which my mother not so kindly pointed out last time we spoke. :P

LOL you think your pasty, I could get a spot as a stand in for the next 10 vampire movies hollywood makes LOL Well at least it's spring, I hope.

I like a womenly women that has abit of class, none of these fake pouty morsels.....

I would agree with you normally, but when it comes to Kate Beckinsale all bets are off for me - she could be a complete airhead with the personality traits of concrete, and I still wouldn't care....

LOL you think your pasty, I could get a spot as a stand in for the next 10 vampire movies hollywood makes LOL Well at least it's spring, I hope.

HEY YOU TWO.

I always win the pasty competition! :P

Even in summer. *grumbles*

I am definitely into dresses Marby especially since they are flattering on all women, both smaller and larger.

Picking up from our conversation earlier I did not know Gwyneth Paltrow was a snob. How sad. Personality also does count for a lot. I know there have been some females I was not particularly attracted to but after seeing them talk and staring at their face I became completely enamored.

There is also that saying: When you lust after someone they look their very best the first time you saw them. When you love someone they look better as each day passes by.

I also approve of Kate Winslet especially in Revolutionary Road. She is an actress first and then a celebrity. The way it should be for those who have a passion for their craft.

She doesn't do much for me tbh, now this girl, well, i'd give up a lot for:

kb12yt6.th.jpg

My faith in you has been restored especially after you chose this thread to post that pic of those sportsmen *raises brow* Your wife is lucky to have you though and this I have always known.

Edited by Rosewin

HEY YOU TWO.

In summer I lead the way in burnt sholders and sun stroke LOL more beers pls ;)

HEY YOU TWO.

You've just met your match, lobster burner here... :blush:

They are very pretty, long arms and legs. There is something about height too, the taller a girl gets--- (if she is still as thin as her petite relies) it starts to look a bit strange, lanky...but I don't know, you probably like that, which is cool :lol:

You know me too well, I like lanky, lots.

More lankiness with Cameron Richardson.

yo210.jpg

Also I never go out in the sun so I will at least be a runner up in this contest.

My faith in you has been restored especially after you chose this thread to post that pic of those sportsmen *raises brow*

*bows head and mumbles*

Yeah, that wasn't my finest hour....

Your wife is lucky to have you though and this I have always known.

lol...I'll take that as a compliment :)

In summer I lead the way in burnt sholders and sun stroke LOL more beers pls ;)

You've just met your match, lobster burner here... :blush:

Oh hells yeah. White or bright red, nothing in between. :lol:

Actually, if I have a really active outdoorsy summer, then I do ocassionally tan that way over time, but I just can not sunbathe. May as well go lie in an oven.

I'm dating a playboy type, most fun I've ever had. She always looks great, even without makeup. ;)

Only problem is...she get's ALOT of attention from other dudes, who I then want to severely beat.

Edited by SpiderCyde

Sun tanning is boring. I'm like you Stormy I have to be doing something. Mostly looking at chicks in bikini's LOL

I hear ya! I'm always fishbelly white. My husband just has to walk outside for 5 minutes and he has a golden tan. I can sit in the sun all day and have only a sunburn to show for it regardless of how much sunscreen! And once I peel, back to pasty white.

And for the record...I hate the NFL. My husband has a shrine to the Green Bay Packers in our bedroom. We have made the pilgrimage to Green Bay to watch the Pack several times now. His licence plate of his car is GRN BAY. He never leaves the house without something green and gold. There isn't a room in our house that doesn't have something Packer related in it. The boy is addicted. He needs a 12 step program.

http://www.bullz-eye.com/gnd/2009/06Aubrey/image.asp?theFile=48

http://www.jessica-biel-hair.info/

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nUgHhDbT9fU/SFAT9pweqHI/AAAAAAAAAgY/h-pbnUAeyOg/s400/jessica-biel-stealth-400ds0.jpg

This is a good example I found of a woman with curves. I find her attractive. Curves and a little meat on her bones is better than trying to grab a skeleton. Besides, which is softer to be "pushing?" A girl with something to work with or a girl that feels like slamming into a brick wall? Another good point of view is a girl like Jessica Alba or Demi Moore. Or even Ali Larter or Sienna Guillory. Now that's my opinions and I know my fiance has the body of a goddess and I'm happy with that too. Plus she's athletic...but she could eat a horse if you let her, haha. Funny how the athletic girls seem to have the biggest appetites. But come on, why do girls think that they're a size seven to a nine they're fat? There's nothing fat about them. A lot of them have hips that are rocking and the ones that are like a size five and below just don't have nothing to work with...I mean it's kind of one sided for me here.

Sun tanning is boring. I'm like you Stormy I have to be doing something. Mostly looking at chicks in bikini's LOL

Besides, there's always the risk of skin cancer...

I would agree with you normally, but when it comes to Kate Beckinsale all bets are off for me - she could be a complete airhead with the personality traits of concrete, and I still wouldn't care....

I bet that's since the one scene in Underworld Evolution.... you dog you..... Good taste though, got to give a man his due :D

HEY YOU TWO.

I could beat you on the pasty part in the winter, but in the summer I usually burn once (badly) and then tan, so I'm out of the race. But in general I'm not a sun person, never liked it, never will.

I'm dating a playboy type, most fun I've ever had. She always looks great, even without makeup. ;)

Only problem is...she get's ALOT of attention from other dudes, who I then want to severely beat.

Don't worry about it, take a good hard look at the other dudes, have a nice sarcastic smile at them that says "you wish...!". A lot more fun that beating the snot out of them, also makes you look level headed and possibly more attractive to your gf.

I could beat you on the pasty part in the winter, but in the summer I usually burn once (badly) and then tan, so I'm out of the race. But in general I'm not a sun person, never liked it, never will.

Okay, ever gone out in bright sunshine looking at a sheet of paper, which then hurts to look at because of the glare? Or snow glare? That is how pale we're talking on me. :cry:

Lol, I say a piece of paper because someone once noticed that and held it next to the inside of my arm and talked loudly about it. <_<

Edited by storminateacup

I hear ya! I'm always fishbelly white. My husband just has to walk outside for 5 minutes and he has a golden tan. I can sit in the sun all day and have only a sunburn to show for it regardless of how much sunscreen! And once I peel, back to pasty white.

And for the record...I hate the NFL. My husband has a shrine to the Green Bay Packers in our bedroom. We have made the pilgrimage to Green Bay to watch the Pack several times now. His licence plate of his car is GRN BAY. He never leaves the house without something green and gold. There isn't a room in our house that doesn't have something Packer related in it. The boy is addicted. He needs a 12 step program.

Not much of a football fan myself CFL or NFL unless Calgary's in the Grey cup ;) I use to tan really well but as I'v gotten a bit sensitive to the sun and I can't take the heat like I use to. I love the shade on a smoken hot day. I had sun stroke last year and it damn near killed me, like the worst hang over ever times 10.

I bet that's since the one scene in Underworld Evolution.... you dog you..... Good taste though, got to give a man his due :D

That's the one :D ...I did ask the wife if she wanted a pvc cat suit for her birthday - I can't type the reply I was given as there is no method for drawing hand gestures on my keyboard. :D

Okay, ever gone out in bright sunshine looking at a sheet of paper, which then hurts to look at because of the glare? Or snow glare? That is how pale we're talking on me. :cry:

Lol, I say a piece of paper because someone once noticed that and held it next to the inside of my arm and talked loudly about it. <_<

OK admittingly I'm not that white (except for me leggs that is, they are that white). You win ;) erm.... I think.... :D

That's the one :D ...I did ask the wife if she wanted a pvc cat suit for her birthday - I can't type the reply I was given as there is no method for drawing hand gestures on my keyboard. :D

:D :D :D yeah I know, I got the same answer, but in dutch.

Yeah pretty close, but I seldom go out in the sun, I'm a night time girl. ;)

I get like half an hour sunlight a day on my routine afternoon walks, that's bout it. And I wear sun protective gear, sleeved tops, cap etc.

Being pale works for me though, what with alternative look I like :D

@Rosewin... sometime, when you are bored, check out Gywneth's GOOP website. It's pretentious snobbery at its worst. She refers to Billy Joel as William, which is just nothing compared to the garbage that comes out of her mouth. It's just written with this sense of snobbishness and "this is for you, the little people" that it's more comedic and a little sad than it is helpful to anyone. It's a shame because there is no denying she is gorgeous, carries herself elegantly, and is a very good actress.

It's almost embarrassing to watch her too, when she starts talking about Spain. Granted she speaks the language pretty well, and she spends a lot of time there, but she has this attitude that the entire country has embraced her because she's that special.

@Thongy and Stormy... y'all probably do have me beat on the pasty contest. I'm still pretty tan. Just not as tan as I normally would be living day to day in Florida or Texas. I just shocked my family because they never knew that I was actually as white as I look right now. :P

I think it's cute how guys pretend to be most interested in the type that they can "get."