Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Men prefer averagely shaped women

Mr Black

Ya I kinda used to watch some novelas for a while too lol but they are definitely seen one you seen them all, poor girl meets rich guy and ends up rich at the end (my wife adds in: but she was always rich and ends up being the daughter of somebody but was taken away from her family by an evil person and was raised by somebody poor.)

:lol: You've both summed them up to a tee right there. Or when they want to vary, she is rich and perfect but facing bankrupcty/someone cheating her out of the family money/an evil twin and has to overcome all that as well as figure out that the man she loves and should trust isn't a total scoundrel.

And everyone wants her.

Edited by Marby

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS

• Marby

• Rosewin

• Moon Minion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she's the female ideal. IN every sense, she's almost hyper sexual. every one of her secondary sex characteristics are exaggerated:

breasts, hips, hair, cheekbones, lips, eyes, legs, everything is exaggerated. She's almost super human.

post-61772-126929684215_thumb.jpg

she's the female ideal. IN every sense, she's almost hyper sexual. every one of her secondary sex characteristics are exaggerated:

breasts, hips, hair, cheekbones, lips, eyes, legs, everything is exaggerated. She's almost super human.

She's beautiful.

:)

Is it real?

Nibs

Never heard of her before - but, WOW!!

yup. they and "it" is real. She's a genetic freak, I think.

everything is big.

big breasts, big curvy hips, tiny waist, long legs, high cheekbones, big eyes, lustrous, long hair, smooth skin, full lips, etc. etc.

Everything about her appeals to what men (overwhelmingly, on a biological level) want to mate with. she is unreal.

You may not find her 'your type,' but she is, deny it if you want, what men are programmed to seek in a sex partner.

Edited by Neognosis

everything is big.

big breasts, big curvy hips, tiny waist, long legs, high cheekbones, big eyes, lustrous, long hair, smooth skin, full lips, etc. etc.

Everything about her appeals to what men (overwhelmingly, on a biological level) want to mate with. she is unreal.

You may not find her 'your type,' but she is, deny it if you want, what men are programmed to seek in a sex partner.

Oh, she's gorgeous. :D I'm amazed it's all real!

Yeah, I don't know many men who would walk away from her. :D Drug, kicking and screaming maybe...

Nibs

everything is big.

She does have it going on, that's for sure.

Who said you had to big to be shapely?????????....i am tall and a size 8-10......i have muscles and curves in all the right places though...................stats like this make me mad ........people always ask me how i stay so fit!!!.....it's called a house hold to run and 3 kids.....but i am lucky.....my genes are good...... :)

I thought it was typing all those ellipses and writing in bold letters.

The ONLY thing I would say looked maybe just a tiny incy wincy bit off is the stick-like arms where the rest of the body is somewhat meatier in comparison LOL, but other then my personal little opinion yeah she is perfect.

Oh and Marby is indeed very cute :)

Wow, 23 pages in this section. This must be a hot topic.

It's not just men who have to get used to the idea of not every girl being a stick figure. A lot of young girls look at these famous anorectic lookalikes and think this is the ideal. More than the men accepting the average size, I think it's important girls do.

Just my five cents :)

Oh and Marby is indeed very cute

Thank you! Now if I develop an ego problem I will blame all of you here! ;) I'm kidding. I am not going to develop an ego problem, really. But seriously, thank you.

@cluey

I honestly don't think that most people fit this set standard of perfection normally. People come in all shapes and sizes, and everyone has a unique look. I think it was Rosewin that mentioned that everyone has something about them that is attractive, and I do believe that. And there is something out there for everyone. A lot of times the people that don't fit that standard are the ones that intrigue and attract us the most.

Edited by Marby

For me, what is far more important is what a woman is like on the inside, her spirit.

Goodness, kindness, emotional intelligence and a sense of humor are things that matter much more to me, and those are the things that are deep inside and last forever. :)

everything is big.

Looks like my wife :D

Personally, I think Rachel Bilson has a nice look (with out the fringe, fringes look stupid)

Rachel-Bilson-poll.preview.jpg

:w00t: :w00t: :blush:

So, how bout that Man U.?

Nyx, I'm so stealing that... that sandbox line is great!

Man U................. what a horrible thing to say :P

LOL! Hey, I had to say something!! :P

Oh right - I thought you was talking to Nyx when you said that, I assume then that comment was for me then!!

Right, like that is it...ok....that's fighting talk where I come from! :P

Edited by Scanner.....

Oh right - I thought you was talking to Nyx when you said that, I assume then that commnet was for me then!!

Right, like that is it...ok....that's fighting talk where I come from! :P

You are closer to Brighton to deal with the Man U fans.

For me, what is far more important is what a woman is like on the inside, her spirit.

Goodness, kindness, emotional intelligence and a sense of humor are things that matter much more to me, and those are the things that are deep inside and last forever. :)

from all the post I have read this is by far the best one :tu: ....so many look at the outside and wanting it all to be perfect !!! yet not looking at what really matters .

Ultimately I think we are attracted first to how a person looks because that's what makes your first impression, right? Then once you get to know them and their personality your perception of their beauty may change. I mean someone can be drop dead gorgeous on the outside but if you find out they kick puppies and knock down old ladies chances are they aren't going to be attractive to you anymore.

The sun is finally out in the this part of the world and we are slowly coming out of the deep freeze. Hopefully now I can get some colour on my face so I don't look so sickly! lol! I love winter but it's just too long!

Ultimately I think we are attracted first to how a person looks because that's what makes your first impression, right? Then once you get to know them and their personality your perception of their beauty may change. I mean someone can be drop dead gorgeous on the outside but if you find out they kick puppies and knock down old ladies chances are they aren't going to be attractive to you anymore.

The sun is finally out in the this part of the world and we are slowly coming out of the deep freeze. Hopefully now I can get some colour on my face so I don't look so sickly! lol! I love winter but it's just too long!

Yep, it is the first think we can go on so it is IMO very important. Also, if I am going to see someone naked, I want to appreciate how they look too.

Yep, it is the first think we can go on so it is IMO very important. Also, if I am going to see someone naked, I want to appreciate how they look too.

Well this is true isn't it?

Well this is true isn't it?

Thats kind of a no brainer, like come on. I don't want to have to put a bag over my head LOL Now keep the wise cracks to a minimum thank you LOL