Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Men prefer averagely shaped women

Mr Black

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS

• Marby

• Rosewin

• Moon Minion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks arent everything sure it might get me to look a second time or a third. but more important is honesty and how someone treats people.

In my experiences its the ugly people that have the negative attitute problem.

Perfect people on the other hand are usually nice.

Have you ever had the deep emotional fulfillment just to compare? Just wondering.

Yes. Very much so. And I like that too, and need that.

Loving soup does not mean you also can't love cheesecake.

Wow, you are either confused or naive. Sometimes the "pretty people" are extremely ugly inside and the "ugly people" are kind and good hearted.

Also, I just saw where a plus sized lingerie add has been pulled due to the model being "too sexy" see here.

How confusing is our society for us women. So, am I *fat* or *sexy*? :wacko: This is just too crazy.

Wow, you are either confused or naive. Sometimes the "pretty people" are extremely ugly inside and the "ugly people" are kind and good hearted.

Also, I just saw where a plus sized lingerie add has been pulled due to the model being "too sexy" see here.

How confusing is our society for us women. So, am I *fat* or *sexy*? :wacko: This is just too crazy.

both or neither.

Have you ever had the deep emotional fulfillment just to compare? Just wondering. I am sure you are like most guys though, I've just always wanted to feel wanted first before anything.

Feeling wanted? There's different levels of that, you can feel wanted just for a sexual encounter, as neognosis is alluding too. Have you never had a women just want you, for one specific reason at that moment, without there being some deep emotional attachment involved?

Soz Rosewin but us men dont think like women.

You'll notice that in life the women that look stunning are the ones getting all the attention from the men. How a woman looks is very important for us and feelings are actually quite a way down the list of importance.

As a man I'll say I quite enjoy just sex and I rarely need some deep emotional attachment. I realise womens needs are differant and I dont mind catering for them so long as they make sure they look good for me.

Good looking people can often feel harassed with all the attention they get and the attention isnt always positive as it can provoke a lot of negativity, jealousy and resentment.

I find those who think attractive people have an attitude problem are usually those who dont realise how they come across. I've never met an ugly person that I liked as a person. I prefer confidence and positivity which they dont have.

After reading this I'm very glad that during my lifetime I have been able to see people beyond their physical appearance (be they beautiful or ugly). Here's the 411...we are all going to age and lose our looks. If the surface appearance is all someone has/values then I pity them when they reach my age and beyond.

Here's the 411...we are all going to age and lose our looks.

Not for some ... ROFL!!!

BOY, do I ever disagree with that notion. <_< From the mags. I see floating around the office, England, in particular, has the most curvey,I'll not say where, body wise, of any place around. Must be something in the water. Wish "it" could be imported over here. :w00t:

Edited by Graveyard Hound

This is quite true in that it has only been unattractive people who have ever given me a rotten time anywhere, tried excluding me from one thing or another, and even here, have ignored me. This happens all the time, you say hi to strangers in passing, it is the ugly ones who always look away and act like they are too good to say hi back. It kinda feels bad at first but then you realize you are the one who is friendly and it is them who simply are not for whatever reason.

Not that all unattractive people are like this, certainly not. It is not hard to tell though when someone is being and acting ugly simply because they look it too.

Good looking people can often feel harassed with all the attention they get and the attention isnt always positive as it can provoke a lot of negativity, jealousy and resentment.

I find those who think attractive people have an attitude problem are usually those who dont realise how they come across. I've never met an ugly person that I liked as a person. I prefer confidence and positivity which they dont have.

It does seem that lacking confidence is the biggest issue some have which then transcends into jealousy.

Edited by Rosewin

Men.,. [placed as a whole.,. honestly.,. It doesn't really matter how the stereotype is judged.,. men still have their own brains as individuals.

There is so much spectrum to what is average these days.,. and the opposite is usually shallow!