Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEMA Camps

Render

Seriously..why is everybody just silently agreeing with this? It's insane!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7763

Stated Purpose

The stated purpose of FEMA is to “reduce the loss of life and property and protect the Nation from all hazards, including natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and other man-made disasters, by leading and supporting the nation in a risk-based, comprehensive emergency management system of preparedness, protection, response, recovery, and mitigation.” [3]

So the purpose is to capture and isolate anyone who doesn't comply with "the rules".

Civil wars for example. Fighting for basic rights..if the government doesn't like it, you'll be shipped off. :huh: Wacko.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm

Example of a camp:

INDIANA

This large facility contains large

3-4 inch gas mains to large furnaces (crematoria??), helicopter landing

pads, railheads for prisoners, Red/Blue/Green zones for

classifying/processing incoming personnel, one-way turnstiles, barracks,

towers, high fences with razor wire, etc.

Equipped with crematoria reported to have a capacity of

3,000 people a day

Why the f- would any government NEED such a facility, with capacity of 3000.

What? There would suddenly be a need to burn 3000 ppl at once for some 2012 reason??

Why is nobody outraged by this? It's happening...facilities have been built. They're already fully staffed without anybody being captured yet.

KANSAS

Leavenworth - US Marshal's Fed Holding Facility, US Penitentiary, Federal

Prison Camp, McConnell Air Force Base. Federal death penalty facility.

Concordia - WWII German POW camp used to exist at this location but there

is no facility there at this time. Ft. Riley - Just north of Interstate 70,

airport, near city of Manhattan. El Dorado - Federal prison converted into

forced-labor camp, UNICOR industries. Topeka - 80 acres has been converted

into a temporary holding camp.

Ring any history-bells ppl??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• Michelle

• Space Commander Travis

• MichaelW

So this is another jibe to make Obama look like the anti-Christ. If I were American I would be angry whoever would be in power.

So, what the hell to they need a crematoria with the capacity for 3000 people for?

So this is another jibe to make Obama look like the anti-Christ. If I were American I would be angry whoever would be in power.

So, what the hell to they need a crematoria with the capacity for 3000 people for?

Its for when the Jihad kicks off after we do the Iranians.

So. . . did anyone spreading these rumors actually go /into/ the places they were talking about, or did they just take satelite imagery at face value like a hacker couldn't grab and mess with it? Cause, it's one thing to see these things up close and figure out that something's not right, it's Sheepiocy to just take satelite images on Google and Youtube at face value. I was on an anti-Islam video binge last year, and I ran across several conspiracy videos, including one or two on the FEMA death camps, and it was rather silly/alarmist.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/4312850.html

This article debunking the rumors of the FEMA Camps may be of interest to you.

If Fox News and Popular Mechanics are taking the time to debunk the FEMA camps then it’s definitely worth further investigation.

So. . . did anyone spreading these rumors actually go /into/ the places they were talking about, or did they just take satelite imagery at face value like a hacker couldn't grab and mess with it?

Yes, there are reports and video online from people who have actually been to these camps - they are real. The satellite image issue is largely a strawman to discredit the camps as a whole, a tactic that Popular Mechanics have used before. I suggest looking into the FEMA camps for yourself. From what I have seen, they could be used as refugee camps or mass detention centres.

If Fox News and Popular Mechanics are taking the time to debunk the FEMA camps then it’s definitely worth further investigation.

Yes, there are reports and video online from people who have actually been to these camps - they are real. The satellite image issue is largely a strawman to discredit the camps as a whole, a tactic that Popular Mechanics have used before. I suggest looking into the FEMA camps for yourself. From what I have seen, they could be used as refugee camps or mass detention centres.

They did ONE article on it and answered all the questions at the same time as did FOX.

If there are video or pictures then they were taken before 9/11 because civilians aren't even allowed to take cell phones on to military facilities/bases any more. I suppose they COULD be used as refugee camps or mass detention centers if you want to go with what if's. For as many years as it's been since the first one was built they certainly have missed a lot of oppotunities to use them. The entire time Bush was president all we heard was how he was going to use them before he got out of office....now I guess the torch has been passed on to Obama.

Edited by Michelle

This is still an issue? I thought the focus was on the government killing everyone with vaccines. Or earthquake machines.

I'm associated with FEMA and I can tell you for a fact that these claims are false. If they were true I would not be associated with them.

Edited by Ginger

Wow.

Just goes to show that some people will believe absolutely anything. I'm not sure if I should be amused by the rampant hysteria and blatant disinformation, or insulted on the behalf of all of the selfless men and women that I know, who work with or for FEMA and save more lives every year than I care to count.

It's absolutely sick that some people are so desperate to find validation for their hatred and paranoia of the government, that they'll tarnish the names and reputations of every single person in their path.

(And nobody started railing about "ZOMFG FEMA DEFF CAMPS!!" until that durned dirty black man was elected President. That alone is enough to make me roll my eyes and write these "believers" off as still more crazed racists grasping at straws.)

Wow.

Just goes to show that some people will believe absolutely anything. I'm not sure if I should be amused by the rampant hysteria and blatant disinformation, or insulted on the behalf of all of the selfless men and women that I know, who work with or for FEMA and save more lives every year than I care to count.

It's absolutely sick that some people are so desperate to find validation for their hatred and paranoia of the government, that they'll tarnish the names and reputations of every single person in their path.

(And nobody started railing about "ZOMFG FEMA DEFF CAMPS!!" until that durned dirty black man was elected President. That alone is enough to make me roll my eyes and write these "believers" off as still more crazed racists grasping at straws.)

Yea that really ticked me off, when I associate with them on my own time, I'm not paid, I'm certified to manage disaster situations. If something happens in an area I'm in, I'm putting in my own time to keep everyone safe. This really made me very angry.

Yea that really ticked me off, when I associate with them on my own time, I'm not paid, I'm certified to manage disaster situations. If something happens in an area I'm in, I'm putting in my own time to keep everyone safe. This really made me very angry.

That's the beauty of the internet - a breeding ground for the permanently paranoid.

Its well documented directly by the government that these detention camps exist. Are fully operational, and completly empty. This isnt a matter of opinion.

Ok folks, has anyone seen the movie, "Camp Fema: American Lockdown"? Here is a review of the movie "Camp Fema" from Amazon

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

Evidence of Internment Camps in America. Recent legislation attempting to legitimize the use of internment camps to detain U.S. citizens in the event of an uprising or civil unrest has many people asking what nation they live in. In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in Washington slowly pass bills that label ordinary Americans as thought criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply questioning the actions of their government. We see third party candidates and their impassioned supporters listed in secret government reports that call their allegiance into question and brand them as fanatics and extremists. Senate committee hearings and official FBI documents further illustrate the mindset of our elected officials as they classify homeschoolers, gun rights activists and anti-abortionists as threats against the existing social and political order; by default creating an entire nation of radicals and revolutionaries - where everyone is a suspect... equally guilty until proven otherwise. How has our government shown that they will deal with these people? The same way as every other totalitarian regime throughout history - marginalize their activities then lock them up. Prisons are being built; internment camps constructed and laws passed that deal severely with anyone who dares to step out of line or ask too many questions. Who are the potential domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps? Read the documentation for yourself and hear what our experts have to say. States rights take a front row seat in this new political thriller that is guaranteed to send shivers up your spine. Find out where the true power of the people rests in halting these treasonous activities NOW!

Also, that movie can be downloaded from this page

I'm downloading it now. If anyone has watched it, what's your opinion? Is it convincing, or does it sound like a conspiracy spin?

Karlis

Edited by Karlis

That's the beauty of the internet - a breeding ground for the permanently paranoid.

I know, someone says, “FEMA camps” and just look at the backlash of paranoia and denial! Calm down people – just because the government has plans for mass detainment of U.S. citizens, it’s not inevitable… well, unless you’re from the minority dissident, ethnic or religious group deemed enemies of the state.

List of former internment camps in the United States: -

Gila River War Relocation Center, Arizona

Granada War Relocation Center, Colorado

Heart Mountain War Relocation Center, Wyoming

Jerome War Relocation Center, Arkansas

Manzanar War Relocation Center, California

Minidoka War Relocation Center, Idaho

Poston War Relocation Center, Azizona

Rohwer War Relocation Center, Arkansas

Topaz War Relocation Center, Utah

Tule Lake War Relocation Center, California

Crystal City Internment Camp, Texas

Kennedy Detention Camp, Texas

Seagoville Detention Camp, Texas

Fort Lincoln, North Dakota

Camp Forrest, Tennessee

779px-Manzanar_Flag.jpg

But these were all from the War you cry! Yes, it wasn’t so long ago, and look at the detainees.

Aside from the Prisoners of War who were held in some camps at a later date, over 100,000 U.S. citizens were detained in these camps. As the U.S. entered the war, all U.S. citizens of Japanese, German and Italian descent inhabiting the West coast were rounded up and processed to these interment camps… despite having committed no crime.

So you think the government would not have plans in place for this type of scenario again?

Rex 84: Readiness Exercise 1984, a plan by the U.S. government to test their ability to detain large numbers of American citizens in the case of civil unrest or national emergency. This exercise was obviously not carried out without discussion of where detainees would be held!

And yet someone says, “FEMA camp” today and everyone is aghast. Of course there are plans in place should hostilities of any type break out tomorrow. During peace time the allocated centers are named ‘refugee’ camps… just watch out for how fast that can change to ‘internment’ camps.

7 million Muslim U.S. citizens…

13 million Asian U.S. citizens…

Untold millions of designated dissident U.S. citizens…

Seriously..why is everybody just silently agreeing with this? It's insane!

They aren't. They just aren't taking it seriously. Why? Because of the following logic:

The stated purpose of FEMA is to “reduce the loss of life and property and protect the Nation from all hazards, including natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and other man-made disasters, by leading and supporting the nation in a risk-based, comprehensive emergency management system of preparedness, protection, response, recovery, and mitigation.” [3]

So the purpose is to capture and isolate anyone who doesn't comply with "the rules".

That conclusion jumps several logical steps and goes straight to paranoia.

Yes, and I'm sure the whole War in Iraq made the whole world a lot safer. If this is going to be an example of the complete and untter unpredictability of the American government in an international scale, I'd hate to think what would happen on a national scale.

This ranks up there with the whole, "Underground miltary bullet train network" that is supposed to allow the US Army to transport divisions across the US in hours so that Martial Law will be easier to enforce.

What a load of crap. This has been going on for years, long before Obama ever hit office.

What a load of crap. This has been going on for years, long before Obama ever hit office.

No kidding....there are dozens of FEMA related threads in the conspiracy section about how Bush was going to kill or enslave us all. :rolleyes:

No kidding....there are dozens of FEMA related threads in the conspiracy section about how Bush was going to kill or enslave us all. :rolleyes:

Yeah Chelle, according to the conspiracy section, Bush was supposed to start a war with Iran back in 2006.

I Goggled it and it seems there are lots of countries with mass detention centers... Canada and New Zealand included !

Yeah Chelle, according to the conspiracy section, Bush was supposed to start a war with Iran back in 2006.

I Goggled it and it seems there are lots of countries with mass detention centers... Canada and New Zealand included !

oh ok, now I feel better about it. :wacko:

Wait we have secret camps? Then why am I not being threaten with enslavement and death? Why are do the Yanks get to have all the fun?