Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CT. Psychic Development Class

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Well after some debate within my inner self, Ive decided to put a workshop together on Psychic Development, meditation etc...many subjects and exercises for each topic...

What are some topics that intrest you that you would love to see if you were attending a workshop?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• puridalan

• SlimJim22

• Evo

Well after some debate within my inner self, Ive decided to put a workshop together on Psychic Development, meditation etc...many subjects and exercises for each topic...

What are some topics that intrest you that you would love to see if you were attending a workshop?

Levitation would be a show starter.

Levitation would be a show starter.

yes it would... If only I knew how to do that...lol besides, Ive put on a few pounds....

how to move your spirit out of your body i have done this before but i do not know what triggered it any help would be much appreciated :)

yes it would... If only I knew how to do that...lol besides, Ive put on a few pounds....

I read a good explanation of how it is possible not that long ago. I shall try and dig it out but I think mass should be able to be worked around :) Aura sensing would be valuable to me as well.

Laughs at levitation...maybe they should of had better levy's for hurricane katrina :P wow Im horrid

Uh, on a more realistic note, I agree with aura sensing, but more so vibration sensing..which in my opinion is more important, along with basic shielding, grounding ect.

Depends on what group your working with more advanced or pure beginners, so first you really need to have a good target audience and what they know and don't know defined first.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your responses... I have added AurA sensing/ seeng/ reading to the agenda along with the colors and what they mean ....

This is going to be a level I calss mostly for beginers, but giving the technique it is possible even they can do this...

How to feel the psi energy and repelling of it etc... hence feeling the aura too...

Finch, that maybe a bit too advanced for the class but I do plan on touching on it for a description of what it is... Do you mean like a OBE?

Its said visualization of looking at yourself laying in bed from outside your body helps...

Im doing visualizations exercises for detail enhancement and holding images too...

Great sugg's...any more??

• 1 month later...

Sorry I havent been here...

Been so busy...But wanted to stop in and share that the Class was awsome. 18 people .....We had a wonderful time and we all had a great experience... Working on a Level II now by request..... and a Tarot/Angel card class scheduled currently for next month...

Blessings all.... Much Love XXOO

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

How to control Precognition and Increase ability to see aura's would be nice. I need help on those.

Evo,

we did do some work on seeing Auras... everyone was ale to see the first layer which is a couple inches and usually a gray/whitish layer closest to the body. They found it very exciting and surprised at how easy it was ....

http://www.facebook....116436351713650

http://intuitivespiritualconnections.webs.com/

And this is my page as well.....

Check it out if you get a chance..Feel free to join the group page...

Thanks Puri and Little Lauren... we had a blast.. this next class should be just as much fun... June 19 is the Angel/Tarot class...

I appreciate you may not feel it fits into "psychic" abilities but controlled lucid dreaming classes might be the most practical, empowering and achievable skill you could teach. as with all abilities i dont know how accessible cld is for all peole Some see to have a natural ability but it is a teachable skill.

There are few things more fun than creating your own dreamscapes every night; populating them with people (or other characters) and directing( or allowing to flow freely) the plot/storyline.

One is not just totally aware that one is in a world of ones own creation, but also able to do anything one desires, because one is conscious that no rules apply, other than those one creates for internal logic.

Thus one can fly, walk through walls, teleport, etc. One can use psi balls, magic, ride dragons, magic carpets, or rocketships. One can also pursue more adult pleasures if that is one's bent.

All in a world as real, substantial, tactile, coloured, etc as the waking one but all your own creation and totally (usually) under your control. Of course sometimes the old subconscious exerts its own influence, creating interesting and unexpected variations.

Of all the abilities manifest in my life this has been the most entertaining, transforming, educative and useful. Of course it does not impact on the real world directly. But it does on who and what a person; is, believes, knows, and does, in the waking /shared world.

For example i have never needed to travel beyond my home town, because every night i can travel anywhere in the world; observe everything, speak to people, learn new things and have all the experiences of a waking tourist, without any of the costs dangers or limitations.

How many people i wonder have flown through the zambesi falls, hovered over the statues on easter island , observed fishing fleets at night netting anchovies of madagascar (from the air they look like a diamond necklace strung out on a dark velvet back drop.) or swam with piranahs in a murky south american stream. You can feel the warmth , the organic material, in the stream, even the bites of the piranah and yet you know you are a safe secure avatar observing but not interacting with the environment.

(Avatar is a big word at the moment but thats what controlled lucid dreaming and by extension obe in is) One extends a conscious avatar of one's self into both real and created environments to experience a reality with all its physical sensations and none of the personal risks or cost.

If i wish, by extension i can alter that reality or extend it to travel to other planets, alternate universes, or the worlds contained within the world's literature.

Thanks Puri and Little Lauren... we had a blast.. this next class should be just as much fun... June 19 is the Angel/Tarot class...

Hi Warrior,

Where are you in CT? I live in NYC and might be interested in attending. Can you send me some additional info?

All the best to you and your group!

Hi Warrior,

Where are you in CT? I live in NYC and might be interested in attending. Can you send me some additional info?

All the best to you and your group!

Sent you a PM....

Next class is Angel Card and Tarot.. you can find it thru CT Psychic Development Workshops on Face Book as well....

I appreciate you may not feel it fits into "psychic" abilities but controlled lucid dreaming classes might be the most practical, empowering and achievable skill you could teach. as with all abilities i dont know how accessible cld is for all peole Some see to have a natural ability but it is a teachable skill.

There are few things more fun than creating your own dreamscapes every night; populating them with people (or other characters) and directing( or allowing to flow freely) the plot/storyline.

One is not just totally aware that one is in a world of ones own creation, but also able to do anything one desires, because one is conscious that no rules apply, other than those one creates for internal logic.

Thus one can fly, walk through walls, teleport, etc. One can use psi balls, magic, ride dragons, magic carpets, or rocketships. One can also pursue more adult pleasures if that is one's bent.

All in a world as real, substantial, tactile, coloured, etc as the waking one but all your own creation and totally (usually) under your control. Of course sometimes the old subconscious exerts its own influence, creating interesting and unexpected variations.

Of all the abilities manifest in my life this has been the most entertaining, transforming, educative and useful. Of course it does not impact on the real world directly. But it does on who and what a person; is, believes, knows, and does, in the waking /shared world.

For example i have never needed to travel beyond my home town, because every night i can travel anywhere in the world; observe everything, speak to people, learn new things and have all the experiences of a waking tourist, without any of the costs dangers or limitations.

How many people i wonder have flown through the zambesi falls, hovered over the statues on easter island , observed fishing fleets at night netting anchovies of madagascar (from the air they look like a diamond necklace strung out on a dark velvet back drop.) or swam with piranahs in a murky south american stream. You can feel the warmth , the organic material, in the stream, even the bites of the piranah and yet you know you are a safe secure avatar observing but not interacting with the environment.

(Avatar is a big word at the moment but thats what controlled lucid dreaming and by extension obe in is) One extends a conscious avatar of one's self into both real and created environments to experience a reality with all its physical sensations and none of the personal risks or cost.

If i wish, by extension i can alter that reality or extend it to travel to other planets, alternate universes, or the worlds contained within the world's literature.

Hi there Mr Walker....

Hope all is well with you.

Im familiar withthe Lucid dreaming and OBE's... I recall mroe when I was younger with the OBE's and Ive joked theyve decreased since Ive gotten older and added to my cargo...lol

We had a great time in the last class and did some work on seeing Aura which everyone was able to acheive...They were thrilled in having learned a technique to do so... and we did a few visualization exercises to help with guided meditaions which produced great results for them.... Left them wanting more...

It seems Im more getting visits in my state then those type dreams and dont recall at least any dreams that I can consider as controlled or OBE's lately... But Im happy with the visits and the messages Im able to place with whom they are intended... More released and going with the flow for what comes.

Blessings to you...its great to hear from you!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The Tarot Class was a success as well as the first Class on Psychic Development ... We had 14 people sign up for the Tarot Class. Very positive feedback on both classes and looking forward to the next Workshop...

\

Looking for ideas and topics... It will come soon enough...lol

Blessings all.....

Excellent, I'm very proud and happy for you!

I also clicked your parnormal CT link, and I have to say kudos for serving the public, making it free, and having interpretors for the deaf...can I say awesome!

Edited by puridalan

Excellent, I'm very proud and happy for you!

I also clicked your parnormal CT link, and I have to say kudos for serving the public, making it free, and having interpretors for the deaf...can I say awesome!

Thanks Puri.... Its about the sharing and doing good for the overall puropse.. Oh.. I think I forgot the "fun"....