Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TheGifted

TheGifted

I have read a lot of sites containing the supernatural for a few years now, and YES, i have no life, not a physical one at least, i go to work other then that i come home and practice the supernatural, telekinesis, control my energy flow, psi balls and whole bunch of stuff on and off the past few years, but i recently just started to get involve with it three weeks ago.

First thing first, you have to believe it is possible, if you don't believe it is possible, then it will never happen. Your subconscious brings the things you believe in to life, but like just like everything the supernatural has it's own rules. One can not learn the supernatural if one is not pure heart, your intentions must be pure. The reason i am doing is because i love everything about life, but hate the rules humans come up with so they can just enslave your mind. If they can learn the truth, they tend just to give up on it, they don't want to learn it, they want to use it, for evil purposes.

The supernatural takes a very very long time to learn, but for me it actually came pretty quick, i was born with no smell, and had less the 60% of my taste buds, so my eyesight and hearing was perfect, but then all the percentages i lost from my other two senses, kinda made them beyond human. I can places that i have never even been, i see things that i shouldn't see, walls wave back and forth like they aren't even physical anymore, i can hear things from long distances, my body automatically picks up on energy near by, like ghosts, demons or ever poltergeist. I have been attacked by countless supernatural beings cause of my beyond human senses.

When i was eight, i went to bed, i imagined myself standing on top of a roof, looking over the city. I liked to see things from high, but a gust blew me off the building, i tumbled through the air, i felt the air on my face, i could see everything like i was really falling, before i knew what happen i hit the ground. my body instantly stopped working, but i still laid in the body, i could see everything, my body wouldn't move, i could feel the warm blood soaking through all my clothes, just as soon as i was about to close my eyes in the dream i snapped awake. my entire body and bed was soaked entirely in sweat, as soon as i started to gasp for air, i got this weird feeling that something was watching me, i could feel like something was staring exactly at me.

I woke up the next morning, i told my mom about the dream i had, she asked me if i hit, I Lied, she told me if i did, i would have died. people who hit the ground die in their sleep, their physical body appears to be completely fine, but when those people who examine the bodies of dead people, they realize that the inside of the person has been completely crushed and smalled then rocks from all the broken parts. i rejected everything i saw after wards, cause i was scared to death, until 17 a poltergeist whop my sister had in her house attacked me mentally, i knew something was attacking me, my body was acting weird, before i knew it, i was in a rage screaming that i would kill her because she denied me what i saw.

I was sitting on a couch, a toy box near the wall, i heard foot steps on the ceiling, i looked up my entire body trembled, but i saw nothing , that's when a clown was out of the toy box , it was five feet from me it looked at m,e with a serial killer smile. i kicked it across the room, but it landed on it's side, looking exactly at m,e, that's when i tarted to scream i was going to kill her, she kept telling me i was seeing things.

I picked up the supernatural a month ago and stuck with it, now i know so much about ghosts, the supernatural, how energy flows and works, how they get stronger, what they do to make you go mad.

HONESTLY i don't care if no none believes me, but this is why i started it. People who want to do the supernatural needs to have a strong and healthy body, one cannot do it,. if they have no energy to use. people who smoke, or drink for a long time, suggest you stop now cause your never going to do it. you can't learn to control energy if you don't have energy, and you body is your vessel where the energy can be controlled, but if it is to weak and sick, you can't learn it, unless you want to die. but if you want to learn it then i have things i can teach you about it.

Psi balls, energy flow, concentration, seeing the aura, i have practiced for only a few months and i can do everything i have just said, auras i can only see a little bit, mine is green, both around hand and body, just started a week ago. Concentration is KEY for SUCCESS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheGifted

• catalyst of change

• Verrasly

• Dusk_Nightmare

OK ,people think the supernatural isn't possible, but think about this, have u ever heard some say my kid got this blah blah blah and their was now way for him to get up there and get it. I have just learned about the Brain Wave States a little bit go, but today i have done about seven hours of research into them today. when children are first born, they are in the delta state, it's where the are in terms sleeping. they have the power to do anything my wishing for it with their mind. kids can get anything they wanted that you thought which is impossible for one reason only. They are the god like beings they should be in the delta state.

Their minds are not limited by mass or density as they have no clue what that ever means, so if they want something really bad, they will just picture the thought and it will come to them by using their mind. Children are born with telekinesis, that is how they can do the impossible, but all things are possible everything can be done. but the more the person ages the more the person begins to deny his gift because he has too change to be apart of society. and they lose their gift, some people become so lazy or foolish that that they can never learn it again. http://synthesislearning.com/article/brwav.htm this website will prove the truth about my words, it tells you each and every single state of the brain, what each state does and how to learn that state.

ENERGY IS EVERYTHING, it is every where around you, people can't move objects, think of this, you denied your gift from birth, now it is made of slush, you have to rebuild it into muscle for you to use telekinesis, people do it two weeks, and give up. i love saying this, but YOU CAN"T TURN SLUSH INTO MUSCLE IN ONLY TWO WEEKS. your the reason your gift is gone, now you have to show it loyalty for it to return, you need concentration first before you ever start, also learn how to create psi balls and the energy flow, without that, you won't get anywhere. Don't believe anything you read, remember experiment with it, if it works then you know it's real. The point of the supernatural is to learn info then create your own from your heart and soul to make it yours.

Just like everything, your gifts, have times they work best at, it's your job to see what time they work best for you. http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/How_To_See_And_Read_The_Aura.html, this is a website that teaches you about the aura, but don't focus on that, the goal is to practice the concentration exercises one and two to build focus and belief.

Don't trust everything you read from here, follow your gut and you won't be let down.

ENERGY IS EVERYTHING, it is every where around you, people can't move objects, think of this, you denied your gift from birth, now it is made of slush, you have to rebuild it into muscle for you to use telekinesis, people do it two weeks, and give up. i love saying this, but YOU CAN"T TURN SLUSH INTO MUSCLE IN ONLY TWO WEEKS. your the reason your gift is gone, now you have to show it loyalty for it to return, you need concentration first before you ever start, also learn how to create psi balls and the energy flow, without that, you won't get anywhere. Don't believe anything you read, remember experiment with it, if it works then you know it's real. The point of the supernatural is to learn info then create your own from your heart and soul to make it yours.

Are you able to move objects with your mind? If so, do you have that on video? I believe people are born with psychic "gifts," with actual TK being extremely rare. Still, in parts of Asia, people are able to somehow makes themselves levitate. For example, I've never been able to figure out how this guy does it:

Just like everything, your gifts, have times they work best at, it's your job to see what time they work best for you. http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/How_To_See_And_Read_The_Aura.html, this is a website that teaches you about the aura, but don't focus on that, the goal is to practice the concentration exercises one and two to build focus and belief.

This is interesting. If nothing else, you'll be able to meditate and find mental peace.

Don't trust everything you read from here, follow your gut and you won't be let down.

I never 100% trust anything I read online unless it's from certain sources, and even then I still question it.

Edited by GlassButterfly

Are you able to move objects with your mind? If so, do you have that on video? I believe people are born with psychic "gifts," with actual TK being extremely rare. Still, in parts of Asia, people are able to somehow makes themselves levitate. For example, I've never been able to figure out how this guy does it:

The stick is a chair and attached firmly to the ground.

Levitation is not possible, darn those laws of physics!

Actually TK is not only rare, there is no worthwhile evidence of it existing. But maybe "the gifted" will be kind enough to nip down to his nearest university and demonstrate :)

I've never seen anyone levitate, and the people that have done it out in public is actually a very cheap trick, like criss angel..its not real and has been debunked. However, maybe someone out their can. I agree that those who can move real objects with their mind is very very rare. I do not claim to be able to do any of that except being able to remote view and read people..which some find implausabile so I'm not going to say anything is impossible. Just that i've done quiet a bit of traveling and not once have I been able to find a person..and I've seen some pretty weird things.

I disagree with having to havfe a perfect mind/body to be able to do some of the things that cannot yet be explained by science...but believe me science is catching up..glad they are. However, I will agree that it does certainly help to be physically fit/mentally in order to improve ect.

I also disagree that the supernatural takes a long time to learn, because it didn't take any time..it was just there. I will agree that yes improvements can take time, but that is with anything in life. I also don't agree that you have to do meditation to be good, you don't.

Concentratoin is not key for sucess, because sometimes overconcetration can often make people lose their direction and get blocked. It's just letting life in and simply observing. I think sometimes people try to hard..or want it to happen now or vice versa..it's a balance. Again even though pure of heart surely does help in some cases, there are those for sure that are anything but and still very good at what they do.

The stick is a chair and attached firmly to the ground.

Levitation is not possible, darn those laws of physics!

Actually TK is not only rare, there is no worthwhile evidence of it existing. But maybe "the gifted" will be kind enough to nip down to his nearest university and demonstrate :)

lol why is the cane necessary for levitation?

hes using it to manipulate his wight. or he is some how able to make himself negative charged and the ground under him is positive charge and the cane is something that funnels the charges so that it creates zero gravity. thus he floats. I have a imagination like no other and is very based on sci-fi guessing so dont take my word for it.

hes using it to manipulate his wight. or he is some how able to make himself negative charged and the ground under him is positive charge and the cane is something that funnels the charges so that it creates zero gravity. thus he floats. I have a imagination like no other and is very based on sci-fi guessing so dont take my word for it.

lol, no, it is just firmly place and has a seat attached.

I dout that really because if there was a seat attached because the seat would not be able to sustain his wait, it would probably bend after a minute or two, and the seat is a little off balance so it be hard for it to make him stay in one place.

although there is a possibility you may be right.

I dout that really because if there was a seat attached because the seat would not be able to sustain his wait, it would probably bend after a minute or two, and the seat is a little off balance so it be hard for it to make him stay in one place.

although there is a possibility you may be right.

It isn't an opinion, it has been demonstrated and shown on here plenty of times.

Here is a video explaining

Some people say I have some sort of gift for a number of reasons that I wont go into unless you ask...Only because I dont want to bore you all :)... but I must add that I am a smoker and also extremely ill and have been for 13yrs now :) So I think it doesnt matter whether your a smoker a drinker or ill if you have a gift then you have a gift :)....Might I add that I find this topic very interesting, I am new to this site and just want to say that even though there are some people on here who joined just to ridicule people that the majority are lovely and are just speaking about their thoughts and feelings :) I look forward reading and hopefully being able to comment on more threads :)

Like i have always said, if you truly believe in something then it will believe in you beyond the physical rules their is a new life, a life where all thing are possible, but for one to learn it, they have to drop their physical life, because if you wish to learn about the supernatural, then in terms you have to restart your life all over and believe that what you see is the truth.

We all had the gifts as babies, but then we grew up and lost it because our parents didn't understand the truth that the supernatural held, so we rejected it, once we lose it, it is almost impossible to get it back, because you have to work your brain so much as if your reprgramming it, and that is exactly what our going to do.

first, yeah i don't live in the physical world, i prefer to stay in my room and practice until i go to work, i come home and practice again until about 2am then i stop to let the energy i used fade so demons can't find me, cause 3am is the demonic hour and only a retard would dare to practice the supernatural at that hour.

Only the pure of heart can learn it, os if your reasons are pure then i will teach you everything from where i began and how i got to where i am. My reasons are, i want to save the planet, animals, pretty much all life, i could never kill anything in my life, i love helping people, plus i want to reveal the truth about the government lies that they enslave your mind so that they can keep control. If you want to learn then i will help, you, but if your going to try to impress friends with it or make a bulk or two, you never be able to learn.

I can teach you about meditation, the energy flow, chakra points, how energy works, see the aura, how to build concentration beyond what any human in this lazy world can do. pretty much i can teach you about tons of things except all the advance supernaturals, but i'm learning telekinesis, i can already do photokinesis, which is manipulations light, umbrakinesis, which is manipulating shadows and darkness. The supernatural is my video game in a sense, but once i teach you, everything in the supernatural world, everything will know of you including the animals, trees, plants, the sky, water, pretty much the bigger picture is EVERYTHING IS ENERGY, in order for one to manipulate energy, one has to become energy and that means to respect energy as if it's alive, because it is what keeps you going, but i will teach you everything i know if you really want to learn, just send me yes or no, and your reasons what you would be using it for. Don't worry i can't see anyone's aura except for my own, and it's still pretty tough. You can lie to me about your reasons but you can't lie to the supernatural, if your going to lie to them in order to learn it, they will deny your existence instantly.

http://home.xtra.co....d_The_Aura.html this website teaches you about seeing the aura, but that is not the goal, i want to you to do exercise one and two until you believe your focus is good enough. he will say do the exercise one or two times a week, for a minute, don't listen, do it at least five minutes, you mess up just start again.

then you need to learn to control your energy flow, with out that, you won't get any where. psi balls is another good thing to practice. make a journal when doing it, make goals for yourself, saying this is how long you want to do it for, each day, do the requirement you want for that day, and stick to it.

also you have to learn to meditate, it is A REQUIREMENT FOR THE SUPERNATURAL. http://home.xtra.co....d_The_Aura.html this is a website that teaches you about the subconscious mind and this is how you learn to control it rather then be controlled.

this is a website that teaches you about each brain state, alpha is the state of super learning, http://synthesislear...ticle/brwav.htm, but you must meditate in order to reach alpha, i'm in a hurry, have work, sorry but i will answer your questions later sometime, like just learn and practice these in this order.

subconscious mind, brain states, meditation, concentration exercises energy flow, psi balls, is you want you can do them all in one day, but i recommend you look up the chakras while meditating, this is were real, power comes from.

the base charkra is lam, sacral is vam, solar plexus is ram, heart is yam, throat is hum, higher heart is hul, cerbellium is ee oh aeh, third eye is um. look up these then find the locations for the chakras and say them during meditation while having a finger on them, imagine feeling the power spinning. the colors in order are red, orange, yellow, green, purple, is for higher heart, sky blue is for throat, black void is for cerbellium, indigo is for third eye. Remember faith in what you are doing is what makes it real.

your right anyone can learn the supernatural but they have to be pure heart, if one drinks or smokes, it will be almost impossible, because when trying to manipulate energy your weakening your body, that barely has any energy to give already. the best way to recover one's body is through meditation, when one meditates one gets his power from the elements, so that is how one can increase their immune system, but each time ti gives, you have to give back that is where the energy flow comes in handy, you give energy back to the elements at least half of what they gave you when you meditate, but one has to be open to the supernatural for it to work, without that one can not become stronger with the elements, opening one's chakra points during meditation will also help you and the elements become stronger together.

OK I dont disbelieve you at all :) I totally get where you are coming from but I just want to know how is it that I sense and see things and get the (gut feeling) something is going to happen and it does 9/10 times even though I smoke and I am extremely ill with no chance of getting better? I noticed you said its almost impossible :) I dont get a chance to sleep properly let alone meditate :(....I have read lots of things in my life time as I have had a massive interest in this subject and others since childhood and I was lucky that from a young age I was a pretty advanced reader so I read whatever I could lay my hands on......It's very nice that you are offering to help people tune into their gifts, but how do you know what ones are going to use it their own advantage ie:making money and so on....if you do know what ones are being genuine and want to learn how do you weed them out from the bad??

best wishes Jeanine x

It isn't an opinion, it has been demonstrated and shown on here plenty of times.

Here is a video explaining

....snip....

Interesting video, and I can see how it's done, shown here. I have a few questions, however. In Ramana's video, he's sitting to the side of the stick holding him up and there's no additional "support rope" nearby, either. Assuming that the stick is anchored to a flat metal plate on the ground (covered up by the rug), there has to be a very small seat attached to the stick. In the video you posted, the yogi has lots of loose robes to hide the seat. Ramana is wearig what looks like a pair of semi-loose silk pants. Assuming that the seat is small enough to be a "butt cup" of some sort hidden by his pants, how is it that the metal weld is strong enough to support what looks like a 170-lb man without bending? Must be a really strong steel alloy...plus in the video you posted, there's some kind of rope connected to the stick the yogi is holding -- perhaps to prevent the staff from bending under the guy's weight and dumping him on the ground. Ramana's stick doesn't have anything else tied to it. What I can't figure out is how he can remain perched there without bobbing up and down in the wind or the seat weld bending and dropping him.

PS - I know you're right, I just couldn't figure out how he did it.

Edited by GlassButterfly

your right anyone can learn the supernatural but they have to be pure heart, if one drinks or smokes, it will be almost impossible, because when trying to manipulate energy your weakening your body, that barely has any energy to give already. the best way to recover one's body is through meditation, when one meditates one gets his power from the elements, so that is how one can increase their immune system, but each time ti gives, you have to give back that is where the energy flow comes in handy, you give energy back to the elements at least half of what they gave you when you meditate, but one has to be open to the supernatural for it to work, without that one can not become stronger with the elements, opening one's chakra points during meditation will also help you and the elements become stronger together.

Yes, but can you explain exactly how you channel this energy in order to accomplish what you're talking about?

Yes, but can you explain exactly how you channel this energy in order to accomplish what you're talking about?

for example everytime one enters meditation, they get this sort of calmness, when one is fully relaxed, they enter the alpha brain state which in terms only occurs when one can learn to completely stop thoughts from coming to their heads. if you can't stop thoughts coming from your head then you

will never enter alpha state. Alpha is the state of super learning in terms, you your subconscious will be programmed much quicker to believe what they want to believe but, only if they person has full control their subconscious, if not then it will not work. http://www.2knowmyself.com/Subconscious_mind this site teaches what the subconscious is and what it does to distract you from disciplining it. http://synthesislearning.com/article/brwav.htm i recommend you to read this. this teaches you about the brain states, so if it does happen your know.

and when you learn about the chakras while opening them in meditation, your going to get this static shock through your entire body, when you say the mantra for the chakra for example, the base is lam, your body will sort of vibrate, once you do it, it will energize you more then you though possible, but they have to be open in order, with out the mantra they don't work. base,sacral,solar plexus, heart, higher heart known as thymus, throat, cerebellum and the third eye, is where the supernatural comes from. think of this, if you open any chakra in order you want, your body will have a malfunction, the base prepares the body for sacral, sacral prepares fro solar plexus and so on. they all need one another from first to end.

Oh and i don't need to worry about if some is going to use their power for evil, YOU MAY LIE TO ME, BUT YOU CAN'T LIE TO THE SUPERNATURAL. The supernatural knows each and everyone of our intentions without actually saying it. so go ahead i dare ya, your never get anywhere.

Edited by TheGifted

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PS) I hope what you pick-up up wasn't the wake of KUNDALINI ? That is possible too through Meditation / and substances. Something like the Chakra alignment out of line (or I believe the ROOT Chakra may be the cause for that) have something to do with that as well (ENERGY)... Waking up the Kunkalini "if not properly done", can have damaging effects as well - first you see GHOSTS/ SPIRITS and bad things happen over a period of time, I think if allowed and closed or controlled it get's better - I'm not certain how it works and if it applies to everyone - one could possibly be stuck in that life of damage even get very sick... weakened or injured. Your livelihood becomes dark. It's like being a victim permanently.

i'm a guy the real name is Timothy, i was 8 in the building dream and 17 when i was attacked by the poltergeist. but i think i might have awaken kundalini, but i don't think it has ever attacked me, like i said if there is in the slightest energy around me i automatically pick it up. i can see walls waving back and forth like a wave, and yesterday morning i was practicing umbrakinesis. i was looking at a inside of a locker and i was concentrating on making a white spot vanish by the darkness, but eh locker that i beat the crap out of earlier in my life before i learned i was hurting a living thing, i saw the locker waving back and forth as if it was trying to fix itself.

Another thing the best way you know if your powers are working, cause when you concentrate long enough and stop, your gonna feel like you just worked for hours, your body can have this slight tiredness feeling and your gonna breath really heavy making your body stretch automatically happens without thinking about it. it's gonna like you haven't slept in days, and if you pass out, that is cause you used to much, but there is a good thing, when you wake up, your energy will higher in limit, but you will have half of what you normally had. Also to see through the energy field i cam up with this technique, it's called argentum oculas of validus, in terms that is latin, the name is silver eyes of power. i created this technique on 2/28/10 i recommend you only put a little bit of your silver energy into your eyes, silver is the hitting that works the best. i was naive when i used it for my first day, i practiced the psi wheel under a glass jar, even after i used it i kept it in, i was walking to work and i was walking like in was crippled, i asked the earth give me energy, but it couldn't supply me enough. i took it out then it took 7 hours for me to recover, i wasn't able to do the supernatural for almost 2 days cause of how tired i was. so if you use this technique, only visualize a small silver circle, a very very small silver circle in both eyes.

If you do more then that you will die, i meditated for years and it nearly killed me in only two hours, and i just got done meditating before i created it and used it. but it sucked my entire reserve down in less then 2 hours.the earth couldn't help me, because i was the one who created it, so if yous try it, you have a lot better luck cause now the earth knows how to deal with it with draining dry. the second i did it after the two days it only slowly drained my energy not like it did the first day, because now the earth recognizes it and knows how to deal with it.

It's the same concept, if a new monster was created saying not true, but the people wouldn't know how to handle it, unless they knew what it was and how it attacked, that was the samething with the earth trying to figure out what argentum oculas of validus was and how to counter it.

i'm a guy the real name is Timothy, i was 8 in the building dream and 17 when i was attacked by the poltergeist. but i think i might have awaken kundalini, but i don't think it has ever attacked me, like i said if there is in the slightest energy around me i automatically pick it up. i can see walls waving back and forth like a wave, and yesterday morning i was practicing umbrakinesis. i was looking at a inside of a locker and i was concentrating on making a white spot vanish by the darkness, but eh locker that i beat the crap out of earlier in my life before i learned i was hurting a living thing, i saw the locker waving back and forth as if it was trying to fix itself.

Another thing the best way you know if your powers are working, cause when you concentrate long enough and stop, your gonna feel like you just worked for hours, your body can have this slight tiredness feeling and your gonna breath really heavy making your body stretch automatically happens without thinking about it. it's gonna like you haven't slept in days, and if you pass out, that is cause you used to much, but there is a good thing, when you wake up, your energy will higher in limit, but you will have half of what you normally had. Also to see through the energy field i cam up with this technique, it's called argentum oculas of validus, in terms that is latin, the name is silver eyes of power. i created this technique on 2/28/10 i recommend you only put a little bit of your silver energy into your eyes, silver is the hitting that works the best. i was naive when i used it for my first day, i practiced the psi wheel under a glass jar, even after i used it i kept it in, i was walking to work and i was walking like in was crippled, i asked the earth give me energy, but it couldn't supply me enough. i took it out then it took 7 hours for me to recover, i wasn't able to do the supernatural for almost 2 days cause of how tired i was. so if you use this technique, only visualize a small silver circle, a very very small silver circle in both eyes.

If you do more then that you will die, i meditated for years and it nearly killed me in only two hours, and i just got done meditating before i created it and used it. but it sucked my entire reserve down in less then 2 hours.the earth couldn't help me, because i was the one who created it, so if yous try it, you have a lot better luck cause now the earth knows how to deal with it with draining dry. the second i did it after the two days it only slowly drained my energy not like it did the first day, because now the earth recognizes it and knows how to deal with it.

It's the same concept, if a new monster was created saying not true, but the people wouldn't know how to handle it, unless they knew what it was and how it attacked, that was the samething with the earth trying to figure out what argentum oculas of validus was and how to counter it.

That is most interesting. But I never thought the earth would give you energy, could you explain that a little?

Also the silver technique is very intriguing how did you ever come across it?

Smoking wont weaken mental and "psychic" energies, if you can tolerate it.

Drugs wont either. Poison yourself as much as you like, as long as you can tolerate it. If you have a strong mind, you can still have mental energy.

Be careful on using your powerstoo much. There are some strong demons out there, that will most certainly eventually find you at this rate. I wish I knew about the 3am thing before,though, but now I definatly know. I was wondering if you could help me, since your early abilities and experiances seem really similar to mines. I can't control my powers at all, and am constantly affecting other people because of it. I don't quite understand this stuff, and it would be nice to know how to control it. I dont really have much time to meditate though, so I hope you know of an alternative I can use for the meantime. Right now, I wear a crystal, as with it I can amplify my powers, and am wanting to make them stronger because I can no longer suppress them. Hope youu can help me.

Be careful on using your powerstoo much. There are some strong demons out there, that will most certainly eventually find you at this rate. I wish I knew about the 3am thing before,though, but now I definatly know. I was wondering if you could help me, since your early abilities and experiances seem really similar to mines. I can't control my powers at all, and am constantly affecting other people because of it. I don't quite understand this stuff, and it would be nice to know how to control it. I dont really have much time to meditate though, so I hope you know of an alternative I can use for the meantime. Right now, I wear a crystal, as with it I can amplify my powers, and am wanting to make them stronger because I can no longer suppress them. Hope youu can help me.

Id recommend Carnelian, its said to protect against bad vibrations, and crystal is also good but maybe thats why you cant control your power because its to strong to wield it. Also like you said before be careful because if your power is to great demons will notice it. I've never met one but I've heard that its horrible to meat one.

I believe they have already found me, everytime i practice my power, i feel like i am being watched, but it doesn't seem to be good. when i focus on controlling my energy flow, i feel a different sort of energy, rather then just mine sometimes, when there is another energy in your body including yours, your body will feel totally different then it normally will. i terms, demons do like to attack to kill other sources of power in order to increase their own, but i'm a little difficult to handle. think of this, if your afraid what happens, your energy is suppressed in terms you are much more vulnerable, in that state of fear they can easily overpower your energy. but now if you learn not to be afraid then you can manifest your energy in many forms, here is the perfect example.

Demons are energy, so in terms they need energy in order to exist, but you can make energy yourself to defend yourself. like shields made of energy in order to stop their s demon balls from killing ya. so in terms by energy output is determined by my will power, and the stronger my will power , the stronger my power is, which means i can make some very powerful psi balls, not yet visible, but in the spiritual realm, they are pretty big from what i'm guessing, and i believe that is the reason why demons don't attack, cause they probably can sense the energy i give off each day, the more i give off and use each the day, the larger it becomes, so i think demons would rather fight off something that cause such a hassle, i'm not saying i kill a demon, but i know for damn sure, i would make it regret it attacking me.

plus my guardian angel is Archangel Michael, the captain of the angels and archangels. that might be another reason why they probably won't attack me, cause Archangel Michael is by far the strongest Archangel and a demon doesn't compare to him.

Can anyone proove any of this to be true please?