Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TheGifted

TheGifted

Can anyone proove any of this to be true please?

Can you prove that there is a god? Were here because we believe its true. So what will it be god or no god?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheGifted

• catalyst of change

• Verrasly

• Dusk_Nightmare

Can anyone proove any of this to be true please?

This is the psychic abilities forum. Take note that this thread has not been set up as a "prove it" discussion, and should the discussion dissolve into a "prove it" or "doesn't exist" discussion, then the topic would be derailed. If you want to start this discussion up in another part of the forum, go ahead.

Edited by SupeRgirl

I stopped practicing telekinesis long time ago because I'm afraid that spirits or demon will get attracted by my energy. But I really wanted to but I have to restrain myself.

I have this experience when every time I was practicing the psi ball, I can't stop the feeling that someone's watching me and I keep on looking on my surroundings, thinking that something might scary might pop out of nowhere. Also after I practiced the psi ball, I tried to sleep on the sofa(I like sleeping there, it's just so comfortable) and when I slept on other side, I can see the tv and if I slept on the other side, I can see the table and the stairs. Then it just happened that I was trying to sleep on the other side where I was staring at the tv(it was turned off) and the reflection of the table, I can see a pair of legs(it looked like a pair of legs wearing knee high socks and school shoes) standing in front of the table. Then I blinked yet the pair of legs won't disappear so I looked behind me and saw no one and when I looked back at the tv it was still there so I just quickly turned on the tv so I won't see it anymore. That time I felt like it was trying to scare me or something so I stopped practicing telekinesis or anything related to it. Plus, I don't do those rituals that make some kind of barrier or something to protect you from negative forces because I'm not sure if it's effective or not.

I can also say that kids can see things other people can't see. Like when I was little, my mother said that I once played with two dwarves, black and white. Then I went with the black dwarf and got sick and no doctor or medicine can cure my illness. But the folk healer healed me by sending the dwarf away but I was also fighting it off. But I have no proof to say it's true but I had also seen things like ghosts even now. Even though I don't practice telekinesis I think I had the power(gift or curse?) to predict things and 'some' of it came true.

your right anyone can learn the supernatural but they have to be pure heart, if one drinks or smokes, it will be almost impossible, because when trying to manipulate energy your weakening your body, that barely has any energy to give already. the best way to recover one's body is through meditation, when one meditates one gets his power from the elements, so that is how one can increase their immune system, but each time ti gives, you have to give back that is where the energy flow comes in handy, you give energy back to the elements at least half of what they gave you when you meditate, but one has to be open to the supernatural for it to work, without that one can not become stronger with the elements, opening one's chakra points during meditation will also help you and the elements become stronger together.

Uhmm...I disagree with that statement 100%. You do NOT need to be 'pure of heart' to practice. First and foremost, lacking STRESS and outside influences DOES help, but to limit to such things is well, ridiculous at best. I know several people who drink and smoke (including myself) that practice.

Be careful on using your powerstoo much. There are some strong demons out there, that will most certainly eventually find you at this rate. I wish I knew about the 3am thing before,though, but now I definatly know. I was wondering if you could help me, since your early abilities and experiances seem really similar to mines. I can't control my powers at all, and am constantly affecting other people because of it. I don't quite understand this stuff, and it would be nice to know how to control it. I dont really have much time to meditate though, so I hope you know of an alternative I can use for the meantime. Right now, I wear a crystal, as with it I can amplify my powers, and am wanting to make them stronger because I can no longer suppress them. Hope youu can help me.

The whole 3am thing was brought in by European Folklore and if I recall (correct me if I am wrong as I might be) but also used by the Christian religion as well. Regardless it's namely for the wiccan practices such as magick, not psychic abilities.

I stopped practicing telekinesis long time ago because I'm afraid that spirits or demon will get attracted by my energy. But I really wanted to but I have to restrain myself.

I have this experience when every time I was practicing the psi ball, I can't stop the feeling that someone's watching me and I keep on looking on my surroundings, thinking that something might scary might pop out of nowhere. Also after I practiced the psi ball, I tried to sleep on the sofa(I like sleeping there, it's just so comfortable) and when I slept on other side, I can see the tv and if I slept on the other side, I can see the table and the stairs. Then it just happened that I was trying to sleep on the other side where I was staring at the tv(it was turned off) and the reflection of the table, I can see a pair of legs(it looked like a pair of legs wearing knee high socks and school shoes) standing in front of the table. Then I blinked yet the pair of legs won't disappear so I looked behind me and saw no one and when I looked back at the tv it was still there so I just quickly turned on the tv so I won't see it anymore. That time I felt like it was trying to scare me or something so I stopped practicing telekinesis or anything related to it. Plus, I don't do those rituals that make some kind of barrier or something to protect you from negative forces because I'm not sure if it's effective or not.

I can also say that kids can see things other people can't see. Like when I was little, my mother said that I once played with two dwarves, black and white. Then I went with the black dwarf and got sick and no doctor or medicine can cure my illness. But the folk healer healed me by sending the dwarf away but I was also fighting it off. But I have no proof to say it's true but I had also seen things like ghosts even now. Even though I don't practice telekinesis I think I had the power(gift or curse?) to predict things and 'some' of it came true.

It could have been a ghost that was talking notice of your ability's and was trying to get help from you. Ghost are often misunderstood and maybe it was not trying to scare you at all. never can tell with them though.

The whole 3am thing was brought in by European Folklore and if I recall (correct me if I am wrong as I might be) but also used by the Christian religion as well. Regardless it's namely for the wiccan practices such as magick, not psychic abilities.

I agree that it mite not be related but I've been staying up way to close to 3 o'clock and I gotta say when you feel the air start to grow colder and the presence of another in the room is a little to real not to say that its just a hokes. legends are more true than any would think.

Like i have always said, if you truly believe in something then it will believe in you beyond the physical rules their is a new life, a life where all thing are possible, but for one to learn it, they have to drop their physical life, because if you wish to learn about the supernatural, then in terms you have to restart your life all over and believe that what you see is the truth.

We all had the gifts as babies, but then we grew up and lost it because our parents didn't understand the truth that the supernatural held, so we rejected it, once we lose it, it is almost impossible to get it back, because you have to work your brain so much as if your reprgramming it, and that is exactly what our going to do.

first, yeah i don't live in the physical world, i prefer to stay in my room and practice until i go to work, i come home and practice again until about 2am then i stop to let the energy i used fade so demons can't find me, cause 3am is the demonic hour and only a retard would dare to practice the supernatural at that hour.

Only the pure of heart can learn it, os if your reasons are pure then i will teach you everything from where i began and how i got to where i am. My reasons are, i want to save the planet, animals, pretty much all life, i could never kill anything in my life, i love helping people, plus i want to reveal the truth about the government lies that they enslave your mind so that they can keep control. If you want to learn then i will help, you, but if your going to try to impress friends with it or make a bulk or two, you never be able to learn.

I can teach you about meditation, the energy flow, chakra points, how energy works, see the aura, how to build concentration beyond what any human in this lazy world can do. pretty much i can teach you about tons of things except all the advance supernaturals, but i'm learning telekinesis, i can already do photokinesis, which is manipulations light, umbrakinesis, which is manipulating shadows and darkness. The supernatural is my video game in a sense, but once i teach you, everything in the supernatural world, everything will know of you including the animals, trees, plants, the sky, water, pretty much the bigger picture is EVERYTHING IS ENERGY, in order for one to manipulate energy, one has to become energy and that means to respect energy as if it's alive, because it is what keeps you going, but i will teach you everything i know if you really want to learn, just send me yes or no, and your reasons what you would be using it for. Don't worry i can't see anyone's aura except for my own, and it's still pretty tough. You can lie to me about your reasons but you can't lie to the supernatural, if your going to lie to them in order to learn it, they will deny your existence instantly.

http://home.xtra.co....d_The_Aura.html this website teaches you about seeing the aura, but that is not the goal, i want to you to do exercise one and two until you believe your focus is good enough. he will say do the exercise one or two times a week, for a minute, don't listen, do it at least five minutes, you mess up just start again.

then you need to learn to control your energy flow, with out that, you won't get any where. psi balls is another good thing to practice. make a journal when doing it, make goals for yourself, saying this is how long you want to do it for, each day, do the requirement you want for that day, and stick to it.

also you have to learn to meditate, it is A REQUIREMENT FOR THE SUPERNATURAL. http://home.xtra.co....d_The_Aura.html this is a website that teaches you about the subconscious mind and this is how you learn to control it rather then be controlled.

this is a website that teaches you about each brain state, alpha is the state of super learning, http://synthesislear...ticle/brwav.htm, but you must meditate in order to reach alpha, i'm in a hurry, have work, sorry but i will answer your questions later sometime, like just learn and practice these in this order.

subconscious mind, brain states, meditation, concentration exercises energy flow, psi balls, is you want you can do them all in one day, but i recommend you look up the chakras while meditating, this is were real, power comes from.

the base charkra is lam, sacral is vam, solar plexus is ram, heart is yam, throat is hum, higher heart is hul, cerbellium is ee oh aeh, third eye is um. look up these then find the locations for the chakras and say them during meditation while having a finger on them, imagine feeling the power spinning. the colors in order are red, orange, yellow, green, purple, is for higher heart, sky blue is for throat, black void is for cerbellium, indigo is for third eye. Remember faith in what you are doing is what makes it real.

Finally someone with some common sense who doesn't go on about how they can make an energy ball. Ill add u as a friend so we can msg each other. I've been doing this stuff for a year and a half and I've gotten quite strong. I can even do feats over long distances as well and all of what u say, I've already taken in. If u live in the US then ill give u my cell number over my email: mdancy94@yahoo.com. I have some friends and they r immature compared to me so be gentle. Go to www.*** SPAM *** and meet them. There are many articles with tons of information. Good luck. It's best that us children of light come together as one to help forge a path of light for the world.

hey that video the guy in it is a fake I thought it was real when I first saw it but just look it up on youtube he is a fake if you ask me

he is making fun of true believers

plus my guardian angel is Archangel Michael, the captain of the angels and archangels. that might be another reason why they probably won't attack me, cause Archangel Michael is by far the strongest Archangel and a demon doesn't compare to him.

How do you know Michael is your guardian angel?

How do you know Michael is your guardian angel?

I don't think he means his top spirit guardian. I once read something on everyone having a specific arch assigned to guard certain ppl and supposedly everyone has one

I don't think he means his top spirit guardian. I once read something on everyone having a specific arch assigned to guard certain ppl and supposedly everyone has one

I see, however, I'm asking how does he know that information?

I see, however, I'm asking how does he know that information?

I believe it has to do with his birth date

I believe it has to do with his birth date

Care to explain?

Care to explain?

Like you know how everyone has a birth sign based on the month? Some believe it works the same way with the archs. Like the archs are assigned to guard ppl born at certain months so basically everyone has one arch that guards them

Careful what U say about possibilities. Like U said everything is energy,... even drugs and alcohol, food... If U cant convert that to your energy, U lack complete understanding of possibilities. There are some, whom experience similar things as U. Same are white some are gray and some black. There is VERY BIG specter of energies to use and convert. Do not close your mind to all possibilities. I like what U are doing though.

Like you know how everyone has a birth sign based on the month? Some believe it works the same way with the archs. Like the archs are assigned to guard ppl born at certain months so basically everyone has one arch that guards them

So what month would Michael be?

So what month would Michael be?

I don't remember but I can google it.

Kay. So I googled it amd it turns out that its based on the day of the week you're born. That means he was born sunday. Since I was born monday, mine is gabriel.

Edited by nightwalker94

I don't remember but I can google it.

Kay. So I googled it amd it turns out that its based on the day of the week you're born. That means he was born sunday. Since I was born monday, mine is gabriel.

So then would mine also be Gabriel since I was born on a Monday too?

So then would mine also be Gabriel since I was born on a Monday too?

Yep

It could have been a ghost that was talking notice of your ability's and was trying to get help from you. Ghost are often misunderstood and maybe it was not trying to scare you at all. never can tell with them though.

T-that was creepy...it made me remember something...

I agree that it mite not be related but I've been staying up way to close to 3 o'clock and I gotta say when you feel the air start to grow colder and the presence of another in the room is a little to real not to say that its just a hokes. legends are more true than any would think.

Hate to burst bubbles on that, but that's because between 3am-5am (just like the reverse of 3pm-5pm), is generally the hottest/coldest times of the day. That's why when you watch the weather on the news, the temperature actually the highest around 3-5pm and coldest around 3-5am (thus how they get their lows).

Now I'm not going to dismiss that you may feel a presence, but in such regards, it could be that it's because it's dark and the weather overall. If not, then it's not. Regardless though, sightings of ghosts or the feeling of presences can be any time of day.

*SNIP*

**MOD EDIT** How about you contribute something constructive and more polite ~ SupeRgirl.

5. Etiquette

In the interests of maintaining constructive and friendly discussions:

* 5a. Personal attacks: Attack the point being presented, not the person who is making it.

* 5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.

* 5c. Personal scrutiny: Do not attack or scrutinise another member's intelligence, mental status or personal/educational background.

* 5d. Topic bashing: Do not enter a thread just to shout "fake!" or to state point blank that "x does not exist". Elaborate on your response.

* 5e. Disrespectful conduct: Do not be rude, unpleasant or disrespectful towards other members - always be polite and courteous.

Edited by SupeRgirl
Garbage post removed, general warning issued.

Hello Everyone, I want to share my experiences. I have been witness to 3 poltergeists and many other spirits and strange things. I saw one of the poltergeists... and I do not think that it was me making this with my mind nor do I think that it was friend doing it who was also present. This thing was very much a thing of it's own... and I saw it. It was see through and moved through the air like a swimming snake. It only wanted to be seen as it knocked down my things but they did not break but floated gently to the floor. Has anyone seen or heard of anything like this before?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone my name is Izealo Ikoririn , i'm not here to argue with everyone,but i have a experiment that i need help by the true belivers of the spirit world. Our world is constently polluted each day with poison from our machines all across the world. So i thought of an experiment, since everything is really energy then with your help we could fix our world. Think of this in 1 state in whole day it polluted with 10 tons, but a hundred people that actually gave some of their to help the world we could have it repaired. pollusion is poison created by mankinds hatred and greed so i think why ca't we all create our own poison to counter theit poison and mayble if i can encourage people to the same then maybe we can reverse the effects of the poison. Create a psi ball, but not your normal one, imagin this one to be different color then i want you to feel your hatred of everything that makes you angry about nature. actually

Hi everyone my name is Izealo Ikoririn , i'm not here to argue with everyone,but i have a experiment that i need help by the true belivers of the spirit world. Our world is constently polluted each day with poison from our machines all across the world. So i thought of an experiment, since everything is really energy then with your help we could fix our world. Think of this in 1 state in whole day it polluted with 10 tons, but a hundred people that actually gave some of their to help the world we could have it repaired. pollusion is poison created by mankinds hatred and greed so i think why ca't we all create our own poison to counter theit poison and mayble if i can encourage people to the same then maybe we can reverse the effects of the poison. Create a psi ball, but not your normal one, imagin this one to be different color then i want you to feel your hatred of everything that makes you angry about nature. actually

I'm not sure if spreading around more negative energy will help. We should convert anger to passion and feel compassion for those who don't have the ability to comprehend the sort of chaos we are currently in at the moment. Broadcast your thoughts and will to those over long distances like a loud speaker and influence positive thoughts in others to help support our cause but let them make the choice for themselves. At the same time, we must strengthen ourselves and attain divinity.