Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TheGifted

TheGifted

55 posts in this topic

Gauss

Are you very flexible in your body too?

Meaning that you can bend arms and legs without effort? That is usually the case for very gifted people I have noticed.

Agent. Mulder

Are you very flexible in your body too?

Meaning that you can bend arms and legs without effort? That is usually the case for very gifted people I have noticed.

umm, how is flexible being gifted exactly?

HomocidalAngel666

I have read a lot of sites containing the supernatural for a few years now, and YES, i have no life, not a physical one at least, i go to work other then that i come home and practice the supernatural, telekinesis, control my energy flow, psi balls and whole bunch of stuff on and off the past few years, but i recently just started to get involve with it three weeks ago.

First thing first, you have to believe it is possible, if you don't believe it is possible, then it will never happen. Your subconscious brings the things you believe in to life, but like just like everything the supernatural has it's own rules. One can not learn the supernatural if one is not pure heart, your intentions must be pure. The reason i am doing is because i love everything about life, but hate the rules humans come up with so they can just enslave your mind. If they can learn the truth, they tend just to give up on it, they don't want to learn it, they want to use it, for evil purposes.

The supernatural takes a very very long time to learn, but for me it actually came pretty quick, i was born with no smell, and had less the 60% of my taste buds, so my eyesight and hearing was perfect, but then all the percentages i lost from my other two senses, kinda made them beyond human. I can places that i have never even been, i see things that i shouldn't see, walls wave back and forth like they aren't even physical anymore, i can hear things from long distances, my body automatically picks up on energy near by, like ghosts, demons or ever poltergeist. I have been attacked by countless supernatural beings cause of my beyond human senses.

When i was eight, i went to bed, i imagined myself standing on top of a roof, looking over the city. I liked to see things from high, but a gust blew me off the building, i tumbled through the air, i felt the air on my face, i could see everything like i was really falling, before i knew what happen i hit the ground. my body instantly stopped working, but i still laid in the body, i could see everything, my body wouldn't move, i could feel the warm blood soaking through all my clothes, just as soon as i was about to close my eyes in the dream i snapped awake. my entire body and bed was soaked entirely in sweat, as soon as i started to gasp for air, i got this weird feeling that something was watching me, i could feel like something was staring exactly at me.

I woke up the next morning, i told my mom about the dream i had, she asked me if i hit, I Lied, she told me if i did, i would have died. people who hit the ground die in their sleep, their physical body appears to be completely fine, but when those people who examine the bodies of dead people, they realize that the inside of the person has been completely crushed and smalled then rocks from all the broken parts. i rejected everything i saw after wards, cause i was scared to death, until 17 a poltergeist whop my sister had in her house attacked me mentally, i knew something was attacking me, my body was acting weird, before i knew it, i was in a rage screaming that i would kill her because she denied me what i saw.

I was sitting on a couch, a toy box near the wall, i heard foot steps on the ceiling, i looked up my entire body trembled, but i saw nothing , that's when a clown was out of the toy box , it was five feet from me it looked at m,e with a serial killer smile. i kicked it across the room, but it landed on it's side, looking exactly at m,e, that's when i tarted to scream i was going to kill her, she kept telling me i was seeing things.

I picked up the supernatural a month ago and stuck with it, now i know so much about ghosts, the supernatural, how energy flows and works, how they get stronger, what they do to make you go mad.

HONESTLY i don't care if no none believes me, but this is why i started it. People who want to do the supernatural needs to have a strong and healthy body, one cannot do it,. if they have no energy to use. people who smoke, or drink for a long time, suggest you stop now cause your never going to do it. you can't learn to control energy if you don't have energy, and you body is your vessel where the energy can be controlled, but if it is to weak and sick, you can't learn it, unless you want to die. but if you want to learn it then i have things i can teach you about it.

Psi balls, energy flow, concentration, seeing the aura, i have practiced for only a few months and i can do everything i have just said, auras i can only see a little bit, mine is green, both around hand and body, just started a week ago. Concentration is KEY for SUCCESS

I for one fully believe you. Supernatural is something many don't believe in and I find it astounding how they can just say that. This is a very serious and real thing. The supernatural is legitimate and I for one can also see, hear, feel, speak too, see the auras of spirits and such. It takes a special kind of person to be able to wrap their mind around the science on the supernatural because they jsut don't want to believe that it is their. They want their world to be conceived as "normal". Its sad how so many say they don't believe. What seems scary to them, really isn't anything much more then a image. It isn't like they are terrorists. I've known about the supernatural world since I was jsut a little girl. I many not have been able to see them yet. But I could feel and hear them. I was never really scared, just could feel them there. I wish people could learn to accept them. I for one live in a home where there is my living family, and those who are dead. My mother and I both can talk to them. My mother though cannot see them as I can. She can only feel them, speak with them and see their auras.

If the world could just learn to accept this, I think they'd be quiet surprised how many are actually around them. Even those who don't believe have a spirit or two that lives with them. And I know from experience how the spirits mourn over the fact that they will not acknowledge their existence, I think if everyone actually stopped and began to believe that they are really there, we wouldn't have as many demon spirits as we do. I truly think that alot of them are categorized as demonic because they are outraged that their loved ones just ignore them. If we could educate the world with this, we wouldn't have any possessions and what not. I also have a twin sister who is always with me, almost everywhere I go she goes with me. Its actually quiet pleasant to carry on a conversation with her. I praise you for being open about feeling them. If you want to chat, PM me (:

Agent. Mulder

I for one fully believe you. Supernatural is something many don't believe in and I find it astounding how they can just say that. This is a very serious and real thing. The supernatural is legitimate and I for one can also see, hear, feel, speak too, see the auras of spirits and such. It takes a special kind of person to be able to wrap their mind around the science on the supernatural because they jsut don't want to believe that it is their. They want their world to be conceived as "normal". Its sad how so many say they don't believe. What seems scary to them, really isn't anything much more then a image. It isn't like they are terrorists. I've known about the supernatural world since I was jsut a little girl. I many not have been able to see them yet. But I could feel and hear them. I was never really scared, just could feel them there. I wish people could learn to accept them. I for one live in a home where there is my living family, and those who are dead. My mother and I both can talk to them. My mother though cannot see them as I can. She can only feel them, speak with them and see their auras.

theres no science behind supernatural really. unless its the science explaining them.

i find it astounding one finds it astounding that people can Say its astounding that people dont believe in this, when the events are so rare and have no evidence backing them up.

and, i personally doubt you can talk to the dead, and that the dead have nothing better to do than linger around and talk to you.

If the world could just learn to accept this, I think they'd be quiet surprised how many are actually around them. Even those who don't believe have a spirit or two that lives with them. And I know from experience how the spirits mourn over the fact that they will not acknowledge their existence, I think if everyone actually stopped and began to believe that they are really there, we wouldn't have as many demon spirits as we do. I truly think that alot of them are categorized as demonic because they are outraged that their loved ones just ignore them. If we could educate the world with this, we wouldn't have any possessions and what not. I also have a twin sister who is always with me, almost everywhere I go she goes with me. Its actually quiet pleasant to carry on a conversation with her. I praise you for being open about feeling them. If you want to chat, PM me (:[/font][/color]

and no spirits live in my house. sorry.

educating the world, on just an opinion, without backing any of it up, isnt really helpful.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Gauss

I have read a lot of sites containing the supernatural for a few years now, and YES, i have no life, not a physical one at least, i go to work other then that i come home and practice the supernatural, telekinesis, control my energy flow, psi balls and whole bunch of stuff on and off the past few years, but i recently just started to get involve with it three weeks ago.

You might want to have a look at the book Zhuan Falun before doing too much. You will get the whole theory of supernatural powers there: http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/pdf/zflus.pdf . These days there are much fewer demons around but in case one has no energy(Gong) one might still risk his life when being in other dimensions, you need some energy to protect yourself, don´t rush it.

The supernatural takes a very very long time to learn, but for me it actually came pretty quick, i was born with no smell, and had less the 60% of my taste buds, so my eyesight and hearing was perfect, but then all the percentages i lost from my other two senses, kinda made them beyond human. I can places that i have never even been, i see things that i shouldn't see, walls wave back and forth like they aren't even physical anymore, i can hear things from long distances, my body automatically picks up on energy near by, like ghosts, demons or ever poltergeist. I have been attacked by countless supernatural beings cause of my beyond human senses.

FG: Sounds like you have some virtue. Have you always been the "odd guy" not doing bad stuff?

When i was eight, i went to bed, i imagined myself standing on top of a roof, looking over the city. I liked to see things from high, but a gust blew me off the building, i tumbled through the air, i felt the air on my face, i could see everything like i was really falling, before i knew what happen i hit the ground. my body instantly stopped working, but i still laid in the body, i could see everything, my body wouldn't move, i could feel the warm blood soaking through all my clothes, just as soon as i was about to close my eyes in the dream i snapped awake. my entire body and bed was soaked entirely in sweat, as soon as i started to gasp for air, i got this weird feeling that something was watching me, i could feel like something was staring exactly at me.

FG: I had the same dream growing up, I fell out of a castle and woke up when I hit ground, very unnerving. Might be a previous life.

I woke up the next morning, i told my mom about the dream i had, she asked me if i hit, I Lied, she told me if i did, i would have died. people who hit the ground die in their sleep, their physical body appears to be completely fine, but when those people who examine the bodies of dead people, they realize that the inside of the person has been completely crushed and smalled then rocks from all the broken parts. i rejected everything i saw after wards, cause i was scared to death, until 17 a poltergeist whop my sister had in her house attacked me mentally, i knew something was attacking me, my body was acting weird, before i knew it, i was in a rage screaming that i would kill her because she denied me what i saw.

I was sitting on a couch, a toy box near the wall, i heard foot steps on the ceiling, i looked up my entire body trembled, but i saw nothing , that's when a clown was out of the toy box , it was five feet from me it looked at m,e with a serial killer smile. i kicked it across the room, but it landed on it's side, looking exactly at m,e, that's when i tarted to scream i was going to kill her, she kept telling me i was seeing things.

I picked up the supernatural a month ago and stuck with it, now i know so much about ghosts, the supernatural, how energy flows and works, how they get stronger, what they do to make you go mad.

HONESTLY i don't care if no none believes me, but this is why i started it. People who want to do the supernatural needs to have a strong and healthy body, one cannot do it,. if they have no energy to use. people who smoke, or drink for a long time, suggest you stop now cause your never going to do it. you can't learn to control energy if you don't have energy, and you body is your vessel where the energy can be controlled, but if it is to weak and sick, you can't learn it, unless you want to die. but if you want to learn it then i have things i can teach you about it.

Psi balls, energy flow, concentration, seeing the aura, i have practiced for only a few months and i can do everything i have just said, auras i can only see a little bit, mine is green, both around hand and body, just started a week ago. Concentration is KEY for SUCCESS

FG: You are determined to do these things and I believe all you say. However, I recommend you reading that book first. First objective should not be the supernatural powers, the objective should be to become a good person and in harmony with nature(Zhen, Shan, Ren) and then all sorts of supernatural powers will arise naturally because they are all inside of us latently but with modern society´s corrupt morality we destroy them because of all the karma we accrue.

I can tell you for a small kid it is so easy to develop supernatural powers. Just a few good principles of life, he needs a Master to believe in and then he is way up there.