Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Area 51: The Alien Interview" is a joke.

Viper2

I have watched The Alien Interview several times, and realized what a ridiculous hoax it is. I mean give me a break! You interview an E.T. and don't even light the room properly? Yeah right! It was blatantly obvious they were just trying to hide the fact that it was a puppet, so they kept the room as dark as possible. But the E.T. was conveniently sensitive to light. Pffftt...

The movement's of the puppet's head were very puppet-like and didn't look natural at all. And they used a telepath to communicate with the E.T.? Yeah sure! Whatever! Another ridiculous thing that was mentioned was that the aliens managed to eradicate all microbial bacteria and germs from their air (or something like that) so they immediately get sick breathing our planet's air. Yeah right!

Victor's behavior was absolutely cartoonish when he was re-interviewed in 2008, and some of the things he said were absurd. It was as though he was trying to behave as phony as possible.

IMO, UFO/Alien research is an absolutely legitimate subject that should to be taken seriously. However, massively hoaxed videos like The Alien Interview are bad because they make a mockery out of the whole subject.

Opinions?

I have watched this documentary, the alien looks fake to me as well. The other interviews in the documentary seem very convincing though. If the alien looked more realistic it would be quite a convincing documentary in my opinion. :hmm:

Which one you talking about theres three or four knocking about?

Which one you talking about theres three or four knocking about?

It's called "Area 51: The Alien Interview".

Is this the one where he's smoking a cig while he's hooked up to a polygraph machine?

Yeah it's the infamous J ROD interview, what a crock ;)

Most of us have seen this interview thing several times over the years and know its a hoax,

Regards;

TFF

Yeah it's the infamous J ROD interview, what a crock ;)

I don't think so. J-Rod had a button up shirt on.

j-rod-sketch_013.jpg

Edited by Sweetpumper

I don't know which Alien Interview video you guys are talking about. I am talking about the one that has the anonymous guy named "Victor" throughout the video.

I like when the interrogators play 'good cop bad cop'. When good cop goes for coffee and bad cop puts the gun up to his head. That was awesome. The look of fright on that little alien's face was great.

I like when the interrogators play 'good cop bad cop'. When good cop goes for coffee and bad cop puts the gun up to his head. That was awesome. The look of fright on that little alien's face was great.

Huh? You guys are talking about the wrong Alien Interview.

Huh? You guys are talking about the wrong Alien Interview.

Nah, I'm yankin' your chain. We've all seen the one you mean and it's been discussed in many threads. Yeah, we know it's fake.

Nah, I'm yankin' your chain. We've all seen the one you mean and it's been discussed in many threads. Yeah, we know it's fake.

Damn you LOL I so was about to go look for the good cop bad cop vid LOL

It's called "Area 51: The Alien Interview".

Yeah! I've seen that one,and others too, and they are utterly pathetic.... and the sad thing is.., that I am a believer! And think that there will be one locked away safely from us 'easily panicked plebs'! That we'll never see!!!!! :angry:

Curses, I was going to start looking that cop one up too.

I would like to see Bob Lazar being sat down for an interview Like that!

I have watched The Alien Interview several times, and realized what a ridiculous hoax it is. I mean give me a break! You interview an E.T. and don't even light the room properly? Yeah right! It was blatantly obvious they were just trying to hide the fact that it was a puppet, so they kept the room as dark as possible. But the E.T. was conveniently sensitive to light. Pffftt...

The movement's of the puppet's head were very puppet-like and didn't look natural at all. And they used a telepath to communicate with the E.T.? Yeah sure! Whatever! Another ridiculous thing that was mentioned was that the aliens managed to eradicate all microbial bacteria and germs from their air (or something like that) so they immediately get sick breathing our planet's air. Yeah right!

Victor's behavior was absolutely cartoonish when he was re-interviewed in 2008, and some of the things he said were absurd. It was as though he was trying to behave as phony as possible.

IMO, UFO/Alien research is an absolutely legitimate subject that should to be taken seriously. However, massively hoaxed videos like The Alien Interview are bad because they make a mockery out of the whole subject.

Opinions?

The biggest problem faced by the UFO=ET crowd is not hoaxes but rather a total lack of substantial evidence. Nothing should be taken seriously until it is statistically proven to be highly probable or there is some conclusive physical evidence to support it. Removing the hoaxers from the equation does not make the theories any more believable.

The biggest problem faced by the UFO=ET crowd is not hoaxes but rather a total lack of substantial evidence. Nothing should be taken seriously until it is statistically proven to be highly probable or there is some conclusive physical evidence to support it. Removing the hoaxers from the equation does not make the theories any more believable.

That's the problem, its all misrepresentations, misidentifications and out right hoaxes.

There is absolutely no credible evidence supporting E.T. visitation.

I would love to believe some of the stories but none of them hold up under any kind of scrutiny.

Maybe someday it will happen but after reviewing the available evidence I am quite certain it hasn't happened yet.

Just my two cents..........

What about that film about that little alien dude, the one in the shed who ate pizza and rid a bike from the basket :P

I believe that Bob Lazar may have been "Victor", but that would be odd wouldn't it? I mean he was the who "leaked" out the info that Area 51 was housing a UFO space craft of alien origin way back in '89, so why would he go out of the way to make such a silly hoax video? If that was him I mean, as people have told me he was wearing a fake beard in the video which is kinda visible.

What about that film about that little alien dude, the one in the shed who ate pizza and rid a bike from the basket :P

hey, i saw that one... it was dubbed in espanol. it was by far the funniest thing i have ever seen... the alien with a 45 year old mexican man's voice saying "E.T. telefono mi casa!" lmao.. so funny.

Yes it is. However.....

The UFO=ET movement itself is doing a good job of destroying any credibility associated with the phenomena. People are still blathering about Roswell, sites abound on the Internet promising disclosure of this particular iconic tale any day now, and have been for 30 years. 60 years on from Kenneth Arnold famous claim and the ET tale is looking worse than ever. UFO groups furthering claims of rednecks sleeping with Aliens in rural communities, and of course we have people telling us that crop circles are legit, and to pinch Badeskovs example, why cross the Galaxy to pee in the snow? If that is not enough we have vids of the circles being made. Need contact? Down and outers call themselves Abductees, and find instant fame, or to gain another perspective on these galactic travelers, we always have Blossom Goodchild and her buddies. Then of course we have the "old school" experts. Lazar, Icke etc. Or there's the "we cannot have got this far on earth without otherworldly help" line from those who cannot wrap their heads around the Pyramids. Every anomaly in the sky must be from another planet, yet hoaxes like "Balloon boy" show us people make such strange floating shapes to trick people - for kicks.

No, it ain't so, these nut groups have access to the same information everyone does, and know better, but make decent money from books, articles and now with the Internet - advertising. Then rehash the same tale everyone wants to hear for a good click count - people do not seem to be able to get enough of tales of Aliens. It is bizarre. The people who support these charlatans are the ones making a mockery of their own belief. The few that actually try to achieve real answers to these questions are belittled and ridiculed by those who claim they want to know. The ultimate catch 22. It is like people prefer to remain uniformed as that offers the tale which gives the final preferred outcome.

The circle will continue at least until WOW! or similar can become 2 way. Even then, I dread what that might mean. Will people claim the signal has been 2 way since 1947? Will this propagate more "exchange program" silliness? Goodness knows if it will even kill Roswell finally, but the way things are, the field is not going to be recognized as entirely sane as long as the Lazar's and Goodchilds, the Frank Scullys, the Greers, the Appllewhites, The Zechariah Stitchins, The Lafayette Hubbards and the Stanton Friedmans of the world are heralded by the masses as any more than manipulative nutters with a personal agenda that deny facts and create their own. If this be the best the field has to offer, is it any wonder people raise one eyebrow when the subject is mentioned amongst those capable of thinking rationally?

Also, it seriously would not hurt to take media related stories with a large grain of salt. Give the media the flick. It heralds no accountability. The purpose of it's existence is to entertain.

It's up to you, the people, if you want the field to look professional.

Have a nice day :D

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Yes it is. However.....

The UFO=ET movement itself is doing a good job of destroying any credibility associated with the phenomena. People are still blathering about Roswell, sites abound on the Internet promising disclosure of this particular iconic tale any day now, and have been for 30 years. 60 years on from Kenneth Arnold famous claim and the ET tale is looking worse than ever. UFO groups furthering claims of rednecks sleeping with Aliens in rural communities, and of course we have people telling us that crop circles are legit, and to pinch Badeskovs example, why cross the Galaxy to pee in the snow? If that is not enough we have vids of the circles being made. Need contact? Down and outers call themselves Abductees, and find instant fame, or to gain another perspective on these galactic travelers, we always have Blossom Goodchild and her buddies. Then of course we have the "old school" experts. Lazar, Icke etc. Or there's the "we cannot have got this far on earth without otherworldly help" line from those who cannot wrap their heads around the Pyramids. Every anomaly in the sky must be from another planet, yet hoaxes like "Balloon boy" show us people make such strange floating shapes to trick people - for kicks.

No, it ain't so, these nut groups have access to the same information everyone does, and know better, but make decent money from books, articles and now with the Internet - advertising. Then rehash the same tale everyone wants to hear for a good click count - people do not seem to be able to get enough of tales of Aliens. It is bizarre. The people who support these charlatans are the ones making a mockery of their own belief. The few that actually try to achieve real answers to these questions are belittled and ridiculed by those who claim they want to know. The ultimate catch 22. It is like people prefer to remain uniformed as that offers the tale which gives the final preferred outcome.

The circle will continue at least until WOW! or similar can become 2 way. Even then, I dread what that might mean. Will people claim the signal has been 2 way since 1947? Will this propagate more "exchange program" silliness? Goodness knows if it will even kill Roswell finally, but the way things are, the field is not going to be recognized as entirely sane as long as the Lazar's and Goodchilds, the Frank Scullys, the Greers, the Appllewhites, The Zechariah Stitchins, The Lafayette Hubbards and the Stanton Friedmans of the world are heralded by the masses as any more than manipulative nutters with a personal agenda that deny facts and create their own. If this be the best the field has to offer, is it any wonder people raise one eyebrow when the subject is mentioned amongst those capable of thinking rationally?

Also, it seriously would not hurt to take media related stories with a large grain of salt. Give the media the flick. It heralds no accountability. The purpose of it's existence is to entertain.

It's up to you, the people, if you want the field to look professional.

Have a nice day :D

Seriously, you need to give it a rest.

Seriously, you need to give it a rest.

Why? The BS never takes a holiday.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1