Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starchild skull "not entirely human" ?

UM-Bot

A recent DNA test performed on the Starchild skull has allegedly revealed that the father wasn't human. The highly controversial skull has been the focus of work by Lloyd Pye for years, now thanks to improvements in DNA recovery processes the DNA of the father has been allegedly confirmed as 'not human'.

"Lloyd Pye: This past weekend I met with the geneticist working on the Starchild's DNA. He explained how he can now prove the Starchild is not entirely human, which has been our position for years. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Exopolitics

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Lilly

• AzTide

• Lizardian_guy

Lloyd Pye in pseudo-science and no real evidence and bad and ignorant conclusions shocker.

Interesting if true, would be great if it was, but i doubt it to be honest.

What also makes me a bit suspecious about the whole thing, is that at the end, he mentions 2 important issues.

1) Something about an episode of monster quest, which obviously must have some connection to his research. I find these kind of tv-shows interesting, but imo they are purely for entertainment, havent seen anything proved on them.

2) And he asks people to donate money to him... well, no thanks. People who want money always make me think twice about their motives.

Anyway, i hope i am wrong and he is right, would be much more interesting that way.

Interesting if true, would be great if it was, but i doubt it to be honest.

What also makes me a bit suspecious about the whole thing, is that at the end, he mentions 2 important issues.

1) Something about an episode of monster quest, which obviously must have some connection to his research. I find these kind of tv-shows interesting, but imo they are purely for entertainment, havent seen anything proved on them.

2) And he asks people to donate money to him... well, no thanks. People who want money always make me think twice about their motives.

Anyway, i hope i am wrong and he is right, would be much more interesting that way.

The problem is that Lloyd has never been right in his career :P

But yes 2) is a major thing, that is what fringe (pseudo) science is about, making money, adding to its already extreme dodginess.

ok almost everybody already know about the star child and its not full human we all know. im just kinda tired of people keep trying to conclusions on whether or not its real

ok almost everybody already know about the star child and its not full human we all know. im just kinda tired of people keep trying to conclusions on whether or not its real

Erm, no, there is no real science to say it is not human (Lloyd Pye is not real science) and it is completely explicable with realistic and not ridiculously conjectured ideas.

Lloyd Pye in pseudo-science and no real evidence and bad and ignorant conclusions shocker.

Since when is DNA testing considered ''pseudo-scientific''??

If the test confirmed it has nuclear-DNA, why dismiss it??? <_<

Edited by RickyPrescott

No significant similarity (is) found

from the article in the OP

Nothing found is far from "it's alien".

Could it have been too degraded?

Could it have been contaminated?

Yeah, evidence of nothing.

Nibs

Since when is DNA testing considered ''pseudo-scientific''??

If the test confirmed it has nuclear-DNA, why dismiss it??? <_<

Because there is nothing but Lloyd "the fraud" Pye's say so, no actual evidence or link is there.

Well, this paragraph (from the quoted article) says it all:

"I should add that I still can't reveal the name of the geneticist or where he works until we are ready to formally present his results to the world. However, trust me, he is a well-established professional and his facility is large and very credible. They don't want to be bombarded by media until they are prepared for it, and neither do I for that matter. Just know that you are a part of the "inner circle" of those who have put your faith in a dream that is now coming true."

Until the geneticist is willing to identify himself and allow his data to be scientifically validated all we have is the authors 'say so' that this skull is somehow alien.

But we could not recover its nuclear DNA, which comes from both mother and father, which meant its father was not a human.

This man clearly has no idea of what he is talking about. Not finding nuclear DNA does not mean its an alien. The nuclear DNA probably deteriorated along time ago

This man clearly has no idea of what he is talking about. Not finding nuclear DNA does not mean its an alien. The nuclear DNA probably deteriorated along time ago

Aliens of the gaps, now?

what is the Starchild? I've never heard of it.

I must admit,..that i've never heared of Mr.Pye. or this..STARCHILD!? But i'm always up for "a bit of mind-titilating adventure!"..After-all,it breaks up the monotony of the 'normal hum drum news'! However,....this one seems to be coming ;)staight from aq comic book type mind ! BUT if I am 'wide of the mark' in my assumption that this guy is just,..'some kind of chizzeler',after a fast buck!,then,I would deem this to be the biggest and most fantastic break through in scientific history!!.Not just in our lifetimes...But..Ever!!!!But somehow,I just dont get the feeling that this is going to turn out to be conclusive proof of the..NEPHILIM.!!!! ;)

This is exactly correct.

Erm, no, there is no real science to say it is not human (Lloyd Pye is not real science) and it is completely explicable with realistic and not ridiculously conjectured ideas.

You may be and probably are correct about Lloyd. But why don't you try attempting to use real facts to disprove him instead of showing us your distain for him. Anyone can pop off like you have been. But you have yet to educate or add anything of fact to the discussion.

My Father wasn't Human either.

I highly suspect my ex-husband was somewhat less than human as well. However, such does little to support the question at hand.

Edited by Lilly
spelling

But you have yet to educate or add anything of fact to the discussion.

To be perfectly fair, so far there has not been anything educational or factual to discuss.

We'll see what happens when the details of the findings are released.

I highly suspect my ex-husband was somewhat less than human as well. However, such does little to support the question at hand.

:w00t::w00t: Does he feel the same way!! :w00t::w00t:

:w00t::w00t: Does he feel the same way!! :w00t::w00t:

I would suspect that he feels quite superior to other humans. This doesn't mean that his opinion is any more correct than those who would claim alien/human cross-breeding without strong evidence.