Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starchild skull "not entirely human" ?

UM-Bot

Wow, *SHOCKER ALERT* nDNA evidence not believed by skeptics! I can’t wait for this to come out officially. Skeptics we’ll make you eat your words; just wait because we are a hair away from undeniable scientific evidence.

So we’re being logical now are we? Of course the logical skeptical move, when there is a hotly disputed topic that threatens to blow everything we know about aliens and space, is to, “NOT further test at all since it could only serve to introduce pluralities”. When they thought the world was flat, testing theories about the world being round was stupid because it only served to introduce pluralities right? Interestingly enough, if the situation was reversed and the first test showed non-human origins of the SC skull you would be demanding further testing. But hey forgive me for going against the supposition that complex events will not unfold if there is a simpler explanation, as skeptics seem to believe.

I guess there is nothing I can say to convince anyone until the nDNA evidence is released publically for all to see. So I will wait patiently for that day, and it's coming.

Firstly, it is mtDNA not nDNA. Secondly, there is no evidence, there is just someone say so. That someone is a not someone who deserves trust or respect. Thirdly there is no evidence of aliens even if what Lloyd says is true, that is just really bad conjecture and if you do that in science, your career will be very short.

Oh and applying parsimony and coming out with aliens as an answer is a major logic and understanding fail.

And no one has thought the world was flat since the ancient Greeks used maths to show it wasn't.

And since you have probably never read a scientific journal in your life, you will probably miss what is said ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Lilly

• AzTide

• Lizardian_guy

there is no evidence, there is just someone say so. That someone is a not someone who deserves trust or respect.

Yes, this 342 base pair 'no-match to NIH human database' is not evidence. Who knows where this DNA came from, or whether it even exists? Until it is recovered by real scientists and published in a peer Journal, it is not science. And in no way would a respected peer journal waste its time by allowing an author to delve into such a spurious subject as hybrid DNA found in a 900 year old bone.

It is just an unsubstantiated claim by an untrustworthy individual - just like the historical lab and DNA tests thus far he has cited. They were probably all made up too. I suspect that he made up the test, the lab, and geneticist too. All this to get money, as Matt cites here. I think he lives in a large house funded by all his pseudo-science profits, and income from his wild claims over the years. And these chemical assays done by the lab in Europe showing Aluminum and Silicon in the bone structure. What hogwash. Until a real approved lab like here in the US does this, I do not consider it science.

I suspect Matt has even more data which he has assembled to back his claim along these line here, than I do. So I will defer to him as the authority on Mr. Pye.

Edited by Stranger14

I highly suspect my ex-husband was somewhat less than human as well. However, such does little to support the question at hand.

Was your ex-hubby the brother of my ex-wify?? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Well, it isn't really all that great a question.

After all, one of the two was going to deteriorate first.

If it had been the female DNA, rest assured, we would be hearing claims of how the first female alien was seduced by our ancestors.

Then men were alien who found Earth women beautiful... (wonder why) :P :P :P

Genesis Chapter 6, verses 1 through 4 mentions Nephilim:

Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Yes, this 342 base pair 'no-match to NIH human database' is not evidence. Who knows where this DNA came from, or whether it even exists? Until it is recovered by real scientists and published in a peer Journal, it is not science. And in no way would a respected peer journal waste its time by allowing an author to delve into such a spurious subject as hybrid DNA found in a 900 year old bone.

It is just an unsubstantiated claim by an untrustworthy individual - just like the historical lab and DNA tests thus far he has cited. They were probably all made up too. I suspect that he made up the test, the lab, and geneticist too. All this to get money, as Matt cites here. I think he lives in a large house funded by all his pseudo-science profits, and income from his wild claims over the years. And these chemical assays done by the lab in Europe showing Aluminum and Silicon in the bone structure. What hogwash. Until a real approved lab like here in the US does this, I do not consider it science.

I suspect Matt has even more data which he has assembled to back his claim along these line here, than I do. So I will defer to him as the authority on Mr. Pye.

So, do you not see the contradiction of him saying this is secret and unreleased and at the same time on the NIH lab?

Do you not see the complete lack of critical thinking in the leap of saying unmatched to hybrid, because you'd fail a BSc doing that, never mind doing it as a graduate.

Can you show a valid source showing the bone is anything different to normal bone?

Can you show non-conjectured evidence of hybridisation? I mean ignoring the ridiculous small chance that it would be even possible.

I am a hell of a lot better qualified in biology than Pye is, and clear more knowledgable on basic science than you and him combined, but we done on the lack of critical thinking an evidence front.

Out of curiosity, would you think if we had known cow DNA and it was degraded as to produce no result, would you think it was an alien cow too? ;)

Edited by Mattshark

Two more issues of importance:

(1) I still don't know where the recent "MonsterQuest" episode "Lizard Monster" can be viewed on the internet by people outside the U.S. If anyone knows how that can be found, please let me know and I'll share with the list. Thanks!

(2) The expenses for materials doing our research has now outstripped the amount donated by the list. It is now coming out of my pocket and I could use some help to bridge that gap. However, look on the bright side. This should be the last time I ever have to ask for your help in this way. ;-)

So the researcher wants A ) an old episode of Monsterquest and B ) some money.

Now why am I suspicious?

It's just a guess on my part, but evidence of a "starchild" should receive no shortage of funding from all corners of the globe, if it were legitimate. This would be one of the most important finds in scientific history.

But one of the things the researcher wants is an episode of Monsterquest????

Give me a break!

Edited by Bud Rasputin

Out of curiosity, would you think if we had known cow DNA and it was degraded as to produce no result, would you think it was an alien cow too? ;)

Well, that would answer the question of why ET keeps scooping up all those cows! :lol: (that was just a joke BTW).

Seriously though, 'no result' means just that...'no result'. It simply doesn't indicate something of off world origins.

Firstly, it is mtDNA not nDNA. Secondly, there is no evidence, there is just someone say so. That someone is a not someone who deserves trust or respect. Thirdly there is no evidence of aliens even if what Lloyd says is true, that is just really bad conjecture and if you do that in science, your career will be very short.

Oh and applying parsimony and coming out with aliens as an answer is a major logic and understanding fail.

And no one has thought the world was flat since the ancient Greeks used maths to show it wasn't.

And since you have probably never read a scientific journal in your life, you will probably miss what is said ;)

Firstly, if we are disputing the article and what it says it's nDNA, "This is a gel sheet that shows a clear recovery of its nuclear DNA, which could not be done in 2003."

Whether or not he is making it all up is what's in dispute here, and he is talking about recovering nDNA from the starchild skull. Secondly, as I said in my first post I can't convince anyone until the evidence is substantiated, so I’m not even going to try. We'll all just have to wait, but try to have an open mind when it does come out. :tu:

Human mother hey.

Well I guess that confirms the rumors.

Earth girls are easy.

earth-girls-are-easy.jpg

Edited by psyche101

Sounds dubious to me. I'd like to know who conducted those tests. What methods did they use? What are their credentials?

Firstly, if we are disputing the article and what it says it's nDNA, "This is a gel sheet that shows a clear recovery of its nuclear DNA, which could not be done in 2003."

Whether or not he is making it all up is what's in dispute here, and he is talking about recovering nDNA from the starchild skull. Secondly, as I said in my first post I can't convince anyone until the evidence is substantiated, so Im not even going to try. We'll all just have to wait, but try to have an open mind when it does come out. :tu:

You know I actually heard of this long ago. When they first sent some of its genetic material to be tested.... At that time all that was said was that they could prove that it mother was human. They just did not have the technology to test for the father. So up to that point I believe the story it true. As for the rest, I kinda have to side with Matt here. If I was the scientist involved with all the testing, I would NOT allow someone else to step forward with my research before I was 100% sure. After that it would be ME that would take all the credit. Think this guy, found a long lost story with a dead end and is looking to profit from it.... if you dont believe me, just ask the author, he'll tell ya the truth for a dollar.

Edited by zenfahr

i heard it was human!

the child just lived in a society where

the parents mutilated their off spring

with misshapen heads.like those ladies that put those

rings arond their necks.

Have any "credible" scientists come up with an excuse to why this test was flawed yet??

Have any credible scientists come out with the test yet?

Nope, just little old Lloyd.

Can anyone prove that the father is human?

*flings Occam's razor at Scouser's head*

*flings Occam's razor at Scouser's head*

People either catch Occams Razor on their own, or they do not. You can throw it at them all day, but if it missed the first time you can bet they're gonna make Neo dodging bullets look slow on any following attempts.

A recent DNA test performed on the Starchild skull has allegedly revealed that the father wasn't human. The highly controversial skull has been the focus of work by Lloyd Pye for years, now thanks to improvements in DNA recovery processes the DNA of the father has been allegedly confirmed as 'not human'.

"Lloyd Pye: This past weekend I met with the geneticist working on the Starchild's DNA. He explained how he can now prove the Starchild is not entirely human, which has been our position for years. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Exopolitics

Thats cause Adams sons Married Girls from other worlds.

Neandethals Were actually another species too,

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

:unsure2:

Can they?

It has a human x and y chromosome.

You get the Y chromosome from your father.

So, a human "y" chromosome would have from the father, which was human.

Proof positive of the ET's have been attempting to create a hybrid alien/human race for more than 100,000 years. The "starchild" was killed along with the suicidal mother to avoid either being captured by the ET's or the child taken away from her custody. The DNA tests can't be wrong and indisputable, another piece of the puzzle found on explaining how the evolutionary path of homo sapiens came to be...and you can find in the Bible (Old Testament) on how the "god-like beings" begat the "daughters of man".

Edited by ADMikey

God like beings is a referance to pervs in the heavens :innocent: