Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starchild skull "not entirely human" ?

UM-Bot

I'd say this is the remains of a Nephilim

an infant Nephilim at that

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• Lilly

• AzTide

• Paracelse

now thanks to improvements in DNA recovery processes the DNA of the father has been allegedly confirmed as 'not human'.

my guess is that the "father" is either a dog or a donkey :D

I mean common people were doing silly stuff since day one.

this pops to mind http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/12-01-2010/111621-sheep_human_face-0

Edited by cyclop there

I guess if the "child" had been alien it would have turned up pretty early in the investigation. Not that anyone knows for sure, but I doubt creatures from other world would be very compatible with humans. What about viruses, the atmosphere, and so on? Not to mention, what would the child live on: human environment or alien environment, or both somehow?

Secondly, why this child at all? If we assume ETH-lore, aliens come here, medically impregnate human females, wait a moment, then extract the product in the space ship before returning the female, now "unpregnant", back to earth. Even in the "ancient astronaut" tales the aliens came here and at best were worshipped as gods, experimenting on humans, sure, but never any unions or anything that would leave a half-human-half-alien offspring.

I guess if the "child" had been alien it would have turned up pretty early in the investigation. Not that anyone knows for sure, but I doubt creatures from other world would be very compatible with humans. What about viruses, the atmosphere, and so on? Not to mention, what would the child live on: human environment or alien environment, or both somehow?

Secondly, why this child at all? If we assume ETH-lore, aliens come here, medically impregnate human females, wait a moment, then extract the product in the space ship before returning the female, now "unpregnant", back to earth. Even in the "ancient astronaut" tales the aliens came here and at best were worshipped as gods, experimenting on humans, sure, but never any unions or anything that would leave a half-human-half-alien offspring.

Hell, chimps share what, 99% of our genetic bagage? Yet we're still incompatible with them. Anyone who thinks we could successfully reproduce with something that came from an entirely different world knows nothing about basic biology.

Hell, chimps share what, 99% of our genetic bagage? Yet we're still incompatible with them. Anyone who thinks we could successfully reproduce with something that came from an entirely different world knows nothing about basic biology.

I understand what you are saying, but given that a 'something' would have the technology to come here from an entirely different world would also mean their science is beyond our current level of thinking. Since it's speculation anyhow, wouldn't it make sense that they also know more about biology?

Edited by supervike

I understand what you are saying, but given that a 'something' would have the technology to come here from an entirely different world would also mean their science is beyond our current level of thinking. Since it's speculation anyhow, wouldn't it make sense that they also know more about biology?

Despite the fact that they would know more than we do, they would not be able to do impossible things. Chimeric life forms can be created, people have managed it with micro-organisms.

But if you're gonna go with speculations, if there is an advanced, start travelling species, why would they stop here, make some dumbass chimera then leave and never come back?

So, we have two possibilities:

A) Extra-terrestrial beings came to Earth, made a chimera for a reason we can't fathom, then left forever. And we somehow found the skull of that thing.

B­) The skull is that of a regular human child and someone is lying.

Man, I guess we should go with A. So much more likely. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lizardian_guy