Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hearing voices

A Scanner Darkly

This post has a more conspiratorial aspect to it then one might expect. We always hear of the typical "tin-foil hat" response to Persons who claim to hear voices. But what if it were true and that they actually do hear voices that nobody else can?

Consider this as a possiblity: Clandestine subterranean lab facilties apply synthetic telepathy/neuro-impulse biotech weapons (sub-surface to air-head thought viral missles) to unfortunate Souls who have been surreptiously implanted with "Radio-Hypnotic Intracranial Visual Micro biochip" (R-HIV-Mb)as well as a micro-biochip in the neck near the Vagus nerve which enable said facility to send neuro-based impulses through the body. Impact enhancing psycho-toxins such as nicotine are used. These People are targeted with subliminal microwaves which cause intense audio-visual artifical hallucinations and branded as "delusional" and as a "paranoid schizophrenic". They are socio-geographically (incommunicado) isolated and subjected to economic deprivation so as to limit their ability to travel or relocate for such an occurance would degrade the secret program in regards to containment. This secret "brain-mapping" (or, more appropriately, brainwashing) requires security and repetition to acomplish it's goal.

The Other U.S. Military:

One might ask what just would be that goal. Obviously, it would be money. A huge subterranean lab system of around 750 bases exists and they effectively create their own economy. It parallels the real Department of Defense's budget, which is in the neighborhood of $700 billion per year, and is accounted for in so-called "black ops" in an off-the-books format. They need People to spend that money so they abduct, as described here, and condition them to be accepting and compliant.

Cosmo Sneaker:

An abductee exists in this horrid environment, a living hell, typically well into their 40's. The secret commu-fascist corporation has a standing army of 10,000 so approxiamately 300 processed abductions per year is needed so a base could expect a major "outting" every 2-3 years. This allocates around $2.3 billion per processed abductee per year and is distributed over 30 years which is about $75-80 million per year. These funds are used to takeover or support markets, make sweetheart loans, acquire real estate or companies, straw buyer funding etc..

That Hideous Strength:

This entity yields unbelievable power and takes full advantage of the fact that top-secret classified personnel can't talk about for fear of death or injury and that nobody would believe an abductee. Hence, the "tin-foil hat" ridicule that is omni-present in the internet and the social lexcion. The handlers can evoke intra-ethernet protocols on subjects/abductees to quash leaks. Psycho-subliminal/neuro-impulse torture rounds out the secret labs repetoire.

"They can be a terror to your mind

And show you how to hold your tongue

They got 'mystery' written all over their foreheads

They kill babies in the crib and say 'only the good die young'

They don't believe in mercy

And judgement on them is something we've never seen

They can exalt you up or take you down main route

Turn you into anything they want you to be".

Excerpt from"Foot Of Pride"- Bob Dylan

They Live:

An abductee/subject is held for years in this horror. They are "mind flashed" (think of 2-10 second "youtubes" constantly transmitted into your head)celebrity starlets to pre-suppose a wonderful and beautiful life. They are subliminally told that they are a "hero" and a "warrior" all the while, in the format of a contrarian dialectic, told in the same manner that they are a "piece of garbage" and a "bum". This constant telepathic cycling of diametricaly opposed physical reality and unreality is carefully designed to affect a resignation of spirit and hope and force a subject/abductee to be secretly initiated into "The Corporation".

"Be the pig-faced man or the monkey girl

Come be the big fat lady

Gator slim with the aligator slime

Come be the devil baby"

Excerpt from "Devil Baby"- Mark Knophler

This is an overview. There is much more to these atrocities than contained herein. I'd be interested to see what this forum has to say about this.

Thank you.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpitHotFire

• A Scanner Darkly

• SlimJim22

• Rick Waid

Okay, you've provided a theory. What evidence is there to support this other than anecdotes? It would certainly make for a good film so far.

Okay, you've provided a theory. What evidence is there to support this other than anecdotes? It would certainly make for a good film so far.

All the witnesses are either dead or have been silenced.

All the witnesses are either dead or have been silenced.

Then how did the story get out? I can't really take much stock in your theory that way. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm more trying to see if you can back up your claim ^_^

I developed an alphametrical Pi configuration code which combined with a anagram-cipher format provides provacative, persuasive and compelling evidences. Here's one I developed today off Marina Del Rey companies.

Phrase:

"Guidance, TheBrain Technologies, Astroflight, Gravity Interactive, Sonic Management, Internet Corporation For Assigned Names And Numbers".

Aangram-Cipher:

"Can investigate secret GP/DoD2 halo lab rat bind string mememories moon torture if funded & Satanic cave threatens 2 gay an innocent Mind".

And another:

Phrase:

"Central Hive Authority: Submission or Heresy".

Aangram-Cipher:

"Yes, Secret DoD2 is 4 hush money & it run habit viral".

Quality anagram cipher mate. I've see Clockwork Orange and it made me think of that. I'm not sure if it even needs to be a physical transmitter/receiver, cpuld they do this using EM waves and some telepathy enhancing gadget. If we accept there is covert technology and underground bases the question becomes how much depth is possible.

I'm not in the habit of believing what I read but I did happen across a strange story about undergorund inhabitants who only in the last fifty years became aware of us through our growth telepathically. Now they knew we existed they have started attacking us psychically as they are more advanced than ourselves. Theer are some crazy stories out there and your theory is less so than many I have come across.

You might enjoy a conspiracy thread by Thunkerdrone about MKUltra.

I developed an alphametrical Pi configuration code which combined with a anagram-cipher format provides provacative, persuasive and compelling evidences. Here's one I developed today off Marina Del Rey companies.

Phrase:

"Guidance, TheBrain Technologies, Astroflight, Gravity Interactive, Sonic Management, Internet Corporation For Assigned Names And Numbers".

Aangram-Cipher:

"Can investigate secret GP/DoD2 halo lab rat bind string mememories moon torture if funded & Satanic cave threatens 2 gay an innocent Mind".

And another:

Phrase:

"Central Hive Authority: Submission or Heresy".

Aangram-Cipher:

"Yes, Secret DoD2 is 4 hush money & it run habit viral".

Not gonna lie man, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about or even how you came to those conclusions. You really aren't providing anything for me to take stock in.

SlimJim - there was an anagram in A Clockwork Orange? I just saw that and don't remember anything about that :(

Not gonna lie man, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about or even how you came to those conclusions. You really aren't providing anything for me to take stock in.

SlimJim - there was an anagram in A Clockwork Orange? I just saw that and don't remember anything about that :(

Your not supposed to take "stock" in it. Abductees have enough to deal with. (IPO2)

"A Clockwork Orange" anagrams to "A neck war crook log".

Your not supposed to take "stock" in it. Abductees have enough to deal with. (IPO2)

"A Clockwork Orange" anagrams to "A neck war crook log".

But I thought you said they were silenced? There's an inherent flaw in that argument. Having a theory is cool, but if you can't pack it up with anything but anecdotes then there's really nothing else to be brought up.

As for anagrams, you can anagram anything. Doesn't mean there's any point behind it. People seek meaning in coincidences where there isn't any.

My bad! I confuse myself often enough so it is bound to happen to others. This was the segment of the OP that made me think of A Clockwork Orange, nothing to do with anagrams.

Consider this as a possiblity: Clandestine subterranean lab facilties apply synthetic telepathy/neuro-impulse biotech weapons (sub-surface to air-head thought viral missles) to unfortunate Souls who have been surreptiously implanted with "Radio-Hypnotic Intracranial Visual Micro biochip" (R-HIV-Mb)as well as a micro-biochip in the neck near the Vagus nerve which enable said facility to send neuro-based impulses through the body. Impact enhancing psycho-toxins such as nicotine are used. These People are targeted with subliminal microwaves which cause intense audio-visual artifical hallucinations and branded as "delusional" and as a "paranoid schizophrenic". They are socio-geographically (incommunicado) isolated and subjected to economic deprivation so as to limit their ability to travel or relocate for such an occurance would degrade the secret program in regards to containment. This secret "brain-mapping" (or, more appropriately, brainwashing) requires security and repetition to acomplish it's goal.

I know it's not exactly like Clockwork but what I said was it made me think of it as it has an excellent example of reprogramming techniques though I bet they've come on some since then.

A Scanner Darkly, can you cipher "One flew over the cuckoos nest" or "Robin Hood Pribce of Thieves" just for fun.

My bad! I confuse myself often enough so it is bound to happen to others. This was the segment of the OP that made me think of A Clockwork Orange, nothing to do with anagrams.

Oh, okay ^_^

"Conspiracy Theory Lunatic Fringe" anagram-ciphers to "Yes, GP/DoD2 craftily ran 2 continue $$ rich".

• 1 month later...

"Conspiracy Theory Lunatic Fringe" anagram-ciphers to "Yes, GP/DoD2 craftily ran 2 continue $$ rich".

I hear voices daily and they tell me stuff about peoople future events and past.