Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

All around the world there is news of weird weather events happening. Anyone here know anything about people influencing the weather, psychic or what? Let me know what you know and I'll share what I have observed, and tested with my environment.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

Well the Chinese have been busy cloud seeding to try and end the drought in southwestern parts.

And I daresay there was plenty of cloud seeding carried out by private commercial firms in the US over the winter - quite a few ski resorts employ them to increase their snow fall.

All around the world there is news of weird weather events happening. Anyone here know anything about people influencing the weather, psychic or what? Let me know what you know and I'll share what I have observed, and tested with my environment.

Sure, it's called Mother Nature :lol: No, seriously though, in any random system you're bound to have extremes. It's a common function in statistics. It's like people who win the lottery twice or people with the same name getting married... In a truly random system, extremes or oddities that appear completely outlandish are bound to occur; statistically speaking, a day without an abnormal event would actually be extremely dissonant with modern statistical thought. In layman's term, remember this tenant of chaos theory: entropy breeds order. A lack of chaos is a disturbance.

I'm not sure if I answered your post or not, but oh well.

The weather patterns are normal overall. True cloud seeding and whatnot does play a part, but even in the US we have El Nino and La Nina (sp?) that can cause some pretty nasty extremes which tend to do a butterfly effect.

I don't think theres a single person standing out in a field calling up bad weather patterns to cause havoc all over the world, if so the military would have them in hand by now :rolleyes:

I don't think theres a single person standing out in a field calling up bad weather patterns to cause havoc all over the world, if so the military would have them in hand by now :rolleyes:

LOL @ Belial. Now wouldn't that be funny if that were true? "Come with us", "Why?", "For destruction of world property"

Dude I have a natural influence over the wind and storms.

I'm a psion and my energy creates fluxes in the environment and disrupts natural order if I don't control my energy. Gets complicated buts that's the basics of itm

And god is the only one who controls the weather or the world in the end. We psions can only do these miracles because he allows it but that doesn't make what we do right or wrongm

And god is the only one who controls the weather or the world in the end. We psions can only do these miracles because he allows it but that doesn't make what we do right or wrongm

Surrrrre.

I think you are lacking in the basic understanding of atmospherics and energetics. Life isn't a cartoon.

*gag* as much as I would hate to admit this, but I do agree with Matty here, at least part way. In order for anyone with psychic abilities to contort THAT much in the way of weather patterns would either 1) be super human (which I seriously doubt) and have unlimited amounts of energy, 2) be using a group of...oh I dunno, 350,000+ other psychics that were all focusing on the same thing, or 3) playing around with cloud seeding machines and other technological advances of the human society. Either way, my dibs is still that it's due to El Nino....here's a link for it in case your wondering: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Ni%C3%B1o-Southern_Oscillation

Dude I have a natural influence over the wind and storms.

I'm a psion and my energy creates fluxes in the environment and disrupts natural order if I don't control my energy. Gets complicated buts that's the basics of itm

no you dont.

but, if you do, go make it storm somewhere, less populated, but a Massive storm. so i can see it on the news.

and predict it now, before it happens (without watching the weather channel).

no you dont.

but, if you do, go make it storm somewhere, less populated, but a Massive storm. so i can see it on the news.

Drat, I already watched the weather channel. Oh wait, I'm not the one making the erroneous claim. Granted it's 'sposed to get to about 83*F here for the rush-hour commute before the potential snow we're 'supposed' to get here. LOL

*gag* as much as I would hate to admit this, but I do agree with Matty here, at least part way. In order for anyone with psychic abilities to contort THAT much in the way of weather patterns would either 1) be super human (which I seriously doubt) and have unlimited amounts of energy, 2) be using a group of...oh I dunno, 350,000+ other psychics that were all focusing on the same thing, or 3) playing around with cloud seeding machines and other technological advances of the human society. Either way, my dibs is still that it's due to El Nino....here's a link for it in case your wondering: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Ni%C3%B1o-Southern_Oscillation

Unlimited energy is easily achieved. You just have to regulate your body to tune in to the energies that surround us or channel them from a different plane. Plus I'm not talking about something as serious as hurricanes or tornadoes. Simple thunderstorms at most for me.

no you dont.

First of all I'm 15 so where would I go. I was merely answering a question. Plus I don't cause storms on purpose. I might be practicing aerokinesis and the winds build and eventually clouds are drawn in and I go inside and it storms even if for 2 minutes.

First of all I'm 15 so where would I go. I was merely answering a question. Plus I don't cause storms on purpose. I might be practicing aerokinesis and the winds build and eventually clouds are drawn in and I go inside and it storms even if for 2 minutes.

ahhhh.

nevermind. thanks.

you can go to any college, thats a no brainer, just walk on campus. but, since youre 15, i dont think theyll give ya the time.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

Unlimited energy is easily achieved. You just have to regulate your body to tune in to the energies that surround us or channel them from a different plane. Plus I'm not talking about something as serious as hurricanes or tornadoes. Simple thunderstorms at most for me.

THERMODYNAMICS

BIOENERGETICS

KREBS CYCLE

ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE

You really need to learn the basic stuff about these 4 words.

You are talking nonsense.

Edited by Mattshark

I can prevent thunderstorms - all I have to do is go live somewhere and all storms avoid the place like the plague ....... :lol::( :(

THERMODYNAMICS

BIOENERGETICS

KREBS CYCLE

ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE

Since i've started stalking these forums, you have quickly become one of my heros Matt :wub:

ahhhh.

nevermind. thanks.

you can go to any college, thats a no brainer, just walk on campus. but, since youre 15, i dont think theyll give ya the time.

I don't show off my abilities except to my friends. Proving this stuff to the public would be absolutely useless. Some guy at my school does the same as I but he shows off to ppl and he's not giving any good vibes. I'm serving as a sort of protector. He has a satanic aura. Otherwise, I don't go around flinging mana around for ppl to be noticed. Its a waste of time.

THERMODYNAMICS

BIOENERGETICS

KREBS CYCLE

ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE

U block yourself when u base magic or psionics off of science. The key is knowing that you can accomplish the given task with the proper training and adequate quantity of energy

Flinging around Mana. Ya it's time to put the video games away for a couple days. If you could do what you say you can why not make it rain where it's needed or try stopping a a storm befor it does damage or hurts people. Simply put, you can't do those things.

U block yourself when u base magic or psionics off of science. The key is knowing that you can accomplish the given task with the proper training and adequate quantity of energy

If we completely disregard science then you may be able to do these things...but i might also be able to morph into a teeny tiny pink elephant and dance the waltz with Liv Tyler. If i made that claim would you believe me straight off, or would you ask for some kind of proof? and if my proof consisted of "It doesnt conform to your ideas of how things work" would you believe me any more?

If you cant give us proof, can you explain how you do these things?

Edited by Dougal

If we completely disregard science then you may be able to do these things...but i might also be able to morph into a teeny tiny pink elephant and dance the waltz with Liv Tyler. If i made that claim would you believe me straight off, or would you ask for some kind of proof? and if my proof consisted of "It doesnt conform to your ideas of how things work" would you believe me any more?

If you cant give us proof, can you explain how you do these things?

Sure. Well exactly do u want me to explain because there is a lot to cover in the subject.

Sure. Well exactly do u want me to explain because there is a lot to cover in the subject.

Well, firstly, how do you break the physical laws of the universe that the rest of us have to live by?