Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

I don't show off my abilities except to my friends. Proving this stuff to the public would be absolutely useless. Some guy at my school does the same as I but he shows off to ppl and he's not giving any good vibes. I'm serving as a sort of protector. He has a satanic aura. Otherwise, I don't go around flinging mana around for ppl to be noticed. Its a waste of time.

Ah the excuses, same old same old, I dont show them to the public I am a protector.

Good grief kids.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

I don't show off my abilities except to my friends. Proving this stuff to the public would be absolutely useless. Some guy at my school does the same as I but he shows off to ppl and he's not giving any good vibes. I'm serving as a sort of protector. He has a satanic aura. Otherwise, I don't go around flinging mana around for ppl to be noticed. Its a waste of time.

:lol:

Seriously kid, you don't live in a comic book.

You only try to prove claims like this to the public if you are selling your services or your next book. If you feel they are real, then have yourself tested under controlled conditions by people with appropriate scientific backgrounds. Without passed testing to support your claim it is nothing more than a claim.

When I close my eyes and think about what you say about the other person, it comes across to me as jealousy that the other person supposedly can do what you can but gets more credit and attention than you do. It seems to me that you are just framing it in terms of good and evil because of that jealousy. Now I'm not saying that you are jealous, just that is how it appears to me.

U block yourself when u base magic or psionics off of science. The key is knowing that you can accomplish the given task with the proper training and adequate quantity of energy

There is a great misunderstanding on your part in that comment. Science is the way we determine what something is, how it works, etc... through the use of testing and observation. Science can in no way be used to base supposed magic or psionics on, neither of which can be verified as existing outside the perception of the person who believes in them. If magic existed then there would be all sorts of spells being cast and there aren't. If psionics existed (pick your favorite mental power) then someone would have won the James Randi million dollar challenge and it remains un-won.

Edited for clarity DA

Edited by digitalartist

First of all I'm 15 so where would I go. I was merely answering a question. Plus I don't cause storms on purpose. I might be practicing aerokinesis and the winds build and eventually clouds are drawn in and I go inside and it storms even if for 2 minutes.

Wow. Teenagers pretending to have superpowers. That's something new.

Not.

I can prevent thunderstorms - all I have to do is go live somewhere and all storms avoid the place like the plague ....... :lol::( :(

You too, huh? :lol: I've earned the nickname "Weather Fairy" from my friends because of that. I can't control the weather, but the bad stuff sure seems to give me a wide berth.

If magic existed then there would be all sorts of spells being cast and there aren't.

Well, if you're thinking about "Charmed"-style magic with lots of sparkles and flashes of light and instantaneous materialization and flying and teleportation and whatnot... No, those things aren't happening.

But spells are being cast all of the time. Whether or not they work is a matter of opinion at this point, because it's never been reproduced in a controlled, scientific environment... but it's a matter of fact that people do cast spells, effective or not.

Edited by Black Coyote

Wow. Teenagers pretending to have superpowers. That's something new.

Not.

You too, huh? :lol: I've earned the nickname "Weather Fairy" from my friends because of that. I can't control the weather, but the bad stuff sure seems to give me a wide berth.

Well, if you're thinking about "Charmed"-style magic with lots of sparkles and flashes of light and instantaneous materialization and flying and teleportation and whatnot... No, those things aren't happening.

But spells are being cast all of the time. Whether or not they work is a matter of opinion at this point, because it's never been reproduced in a controlled, scientific environment... but it's a matter of fact that people do cast spells, effective or not.

There it goes again, I absolutely hate you ppl and your rude remarks. Gee, if you don't believe in the paranormal, how did you even end up on this site? I'm 15 and I can tell that I'm way more mature than you because I can get by without making myself look stupid. You can measure magic or psionics with science because they r on a totally different level. I don't have to prove myself to anyone on this site so stop assuming that I'm a fake because I'm not willing to show. If any of you live near me, I'd be more than happy to show my talent but anything else would be a waste.

There it goes again, I absolutely hate you ppl and your rude remarks. Gee, if you don't believe in the paranormal, how did you even end up on this site?

Ever heard the saying, "Don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out?"

Yeah.

I'm open-minded. I believe in ghosts, and I've practiced magic that, on more than one occasion, apparently produced results. I've had dreams that predicted the future, used pendulums to find lost objects and cards to gain insight, and also (briefly) read people's minds. And, yes, severe weather does seem to avoid me, though not through any fault of my own. Very strange things, indeed. I'm hard-pressed to explain them - much less capture them on film or reproduce the effects, either because they happen without warning, show no physical evidence, or could easily be faked in a video.

But all of those things? Are not like the spectacularly outlandish claims you're making. You claim to consciously control the weather, but refuse to provide any proof - even though you wouldn't have to travel anywhere to do it, and it would be relatively easy to prove. Anyone, anywhere, can view satellite and Doppler views of the weather, in near-realtime, in any given area thanks to the wonders of Weather.com. You say you can conjure a storm up out of nowhere? That's a pretty spectacular claim that would produce very visible proof on any Doppler display. However, your continual refusal to provide proof, and your reasons for not providing it (plus your nasty attitude towards those asking for proof) scream "attention seeker" to pretty much everyone capable of critical thought.

I'm 15

We can tell.

I can tell that I'm way more mature than you because I can get by without making myself look stupid.

You have claimed you have magical abilities and can create small thunderstorms with your power you have made yourself sound very very silly especially by making such a wild claim and making up excuses as to why you would not want to prove your abilities.

I don't have to prove myself to anyone on this site so stop assuming that I'm a fake because I'm not willing to show.

I am assuming you are fake because you cannot back up your claims.

We can tell.

You have claimed you have magical abilities and can create small thunderstorms with your power you have made yourself sound very very silly especially by making such a wild claim and making up excuses as to why you would not want to prove your abilities.

I am assuming you are fake because you cannot back up your claims.

I never said I conjured up a storm. Let me go through a thorough explanation. I'll practice aerokinesis and build up atmokinetic energies and the energies in the air change the weather. I've conciously made it rain but never storm. Also, don't be predjudicial towards my age.

I never said I conjured up a storm. Let me go through a thorough explanation. I'll practice aerokinesis and build up atmokinetic energies and the energies in the air change the weather. I've conciously made it rain but never storm. Also, don't be predjudicial towards my age.

So make a video of you going outside on a clear sunny day with no scheduled rain, and make it rain.

Let me guess - it takes a lot of time to do and the conditions have to be just right (as in it could rain at any minute). That, and you don't want to "show off".

Edited by Moonie2012

So make a video of you going outside on a clear sunny day with no scheduled rain, and make it rain.

Let me guess - it takes a lot of time to do and the conditions have to be just right (as in it could rain at any minute). That, and you don't want to "show off".

K, will do but am I sposed to record it or will u look up the weather later?

K, will do but am I sposed to record it or will u look up the weather later?

Yes, you are supposed to record it. Like I said, wait for a clear sunny day when there is NO CHANCE of rain, and make it rain. This is assuming you are honest about your location and time of recording. Go out to an open field alone and do it. Get a good shot of everything around you so we can make sure there's no sprinklers or other BS involved.

And yes, I will be looking up the weather at your location and time. What, did you think I was just going to take your word that you made it rain and then go look and see if it did? That's pointless.

Edited by Moonie2012

Yes, you are supposed to record it. Like I said, wait for a clear sunny day when there is NO CHANCE of rain, and make it rain. This is assuming you are honest about your location and time of recording.

And yes, I will be looking up the weather at your location and time.

If u live in the. US and have a cell, I'd like to try something with you. Practiced it with a friend yesterday. Ill text u or something and ill make an attempt if you don't mind

If u live in the. US and have a cell, I'd like to try something with you. Practiced it with a friend yesterday. Ill text u or something and ill make an attempt if you don't mind

I'm not handing out my cell number. If you want to tell me something in private use a PM.

I'm not handing out my cell number. If you want to tell me something in private use a PM.

Yea. I understand. Was just going to show u something. Some other time then.

I never said I conjured up a storm.

I believe you said simple thunderstorms for you.

Unlimited energy is easily achieved. You just have to regulate your body to tune in to the energies that surround us or channel them from a different plane. Plus I'm not talking about something as serious as hurricanes or tornadoes. Simple thunderstorms at most for me.

You did actually and you seem to think that basic universal laws don't apply to you.

You can only expend the energy you have taken in. You take in energy through food and drink.

To do what you are claiming would take about 500000kcal a day.

How much do you really address that?

yes, revolutionizing the world of physics and science is useless.

glad you care about no one but yourself.

Lol. This topic is getting nowhere. Ok forget everything I said. Let me be honest to clear things up. I don't use calories for spiritual workings. I have influenced the weather from the following: rain, strong winds, and at least twice have I practiced aerokinesis that was later followed by a storm. I'm no longer going to say I control storms becuase it sounds obnoxious. its unlikely for me to have created a storm but rain is not such a hard task. I will post the link to the spell I used for any believers to try and experience what I've experienced. And to all critics, forgive me for any assumptions on my part. Good day

i can control the weather but i just dont want to im too lazy

i can control the weather but i just dont want to im too lazy

And ppl want extremes. Like go to new york and create a tornado at this exact time and place. But I don't blame them. Its still much easier to prove your abilities when in their presence.

i was joking obviously, any way to control or create a storm you would have to have the mega wattage power of the sun to evaporate water and heat up stuff to create these clouds and storms (i dont know much about meteorolgy but i know basic school science) if you had this power it would destroy you wouldnt it i just cant see it happening.

maybe mind power manipulating molecules in the air to bond humidity to create lil louds but storms have extreme power and lighting is really powerful and hotter than the surface of the sun.

manipulating the weather has been happening for decades with seeding and some other techniques but it tends to not be used unless it is really needed because with seeding you could take potential rainfall from another country and fail there crops and create droughts whih in turn can harm wildlife as some wildlife use storm seasons in there day to day life as a clock.

and if this extreme technology or psion power existed to create weather weopons we would know about it.

and the way "global warming" (if its true and not a myth) is going humanity has created a weopon of mass extinction as the weather of this world is getting worse.

if someone could do it with there mind noone would believe it anyway they would call it a coincidence or fluke timing.

Lol. This topic is getting nowhere. Ok forget everything I said. Let me be honest to clear things up. I don't use calories for spiritual workings. I have influenced the weather from the following: rain, strong winds, and at least twice have I practiced aerokinesis that was later followed by a storm. I'm no longer going to say I control storms becuase it sounds obnoxious. its unlikely for me to have created a storm but rain is not such a hard task. I will post the link to the spell I used for any believers to try and experience what I've experienced. And to all critics, forgive me for any assumptions on my part. Good day

So, you don't use energy, because that is all a calorie is, it is a measurement of energy.

I'm sure rain is not such a hard task, I mean, who cares about the water cycle when we have you.

Learn some basic science first kid.

i can levitate molecules of water but only when its a sunny day does that mean i a psion