Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

So, you don't use energy, because that is all a calorie is, it is a measurement of energy.

I'm sure rain is not such a hard task, I mean, who cares about the water cycle when we have you.

Learn some basic science first kid.

Omfg. Your idiotic comments are p***ing me off! I don't use calories for SPIRITUAL workings. I use spirit energy so shove it matt cuz I'm not talking about science here.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

i can levitate molecules of water but only when its a sunny day does that mean i a psion

I know a witch that subconsciously controls the weather. Idk. Depends on how you do it. Be specific.

Omfg. Your idiotic comments are p***ing me off! I don't use calories for SPIRITUAL workings. I use spirit energy so shove it matt cuz I'm not talking about science here.

energy = calorie

calorie = energy

I believe that your spiritual but I don't believe you use spiritual energy.

i friend had this book from a certain company by the pain of death wont let us tell there name (set a demon on us and kill us in the most horrible way it says along those lines in the publisher disclaimer) and this book tells of techniques to use your mind, like the weather and getting money and some other things like lihting a candle and blowing it out with ur mind.

anyway one of these things was watching live tv and putting suggestions in someones mind who is on the tv e.g (as the bok says) getting a female chat show host to have an orgasm live by suggesting, getting them to touch there nose or in sports make them trip or something even making them say something.

Im a believer in anything is possible within reason and within the laws of physics and nature but could this happen really is mind control scientifically possible, can we as a species create such power to manipulate the weather and control someone thousands of miles away and create fire and wind.

all jokes aside is it possible it could happen maybe not now but when we evolve, could it be some of us are more evolved than others and thats why it cant be proven yet as its not possible to tell whos brain is more advanced than the other.

noetic science is still in its early stages people say, but is it could it be kept secret as what they have found is too powerful for mankind to handle as we are so destuctive and dangerous even with a butter knife lol, and they are researching for our future.

we are in a world a far cry from 50 years ago when you would be laughed at for thinking things like this, but now the world is waking up even the vatican has anounced that ET could exist only because science has proved its a big possibility.

is there video and pictoral and reliable witness testimonies of evidence on all this?

why ask really as hardly anyone would openly believe it but i an make my own mind up i dont need anyone else telling me what to believe.

I know a witch that subconsciously controls the weather. Idk. Depends on how you do it. Be specific.

the sun evaporates water!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can only do it on a sunny day!!!!!!!!!! i was being sarcastic lol i wish i could but my mind is small lol

the sun evaporates water!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can only do it on a sunny day!!!!!!!!!! i was being sarcastic lol i wish i could but my mind is small lol

I thought u meant a pool of water. Or droplets. Not water in its gas form. Anyways to any believers, here is the spell for rain. Saying it isn't enough. Spells need energy and NOT calories so use your spirit energy to act out this task as you say it.

Rain Spell

Causes: Duh, rain.

Ancient gods and goddesses,

hear my plea,

waters from the sky, let it be!

I invoke thee now, to thee all

listen to my desire,

rainfall

Edited by nightwalker94

I thought u meant a pool of water. Or droplets. Not water in its gas form. Anyways to any believers, here is the spell for rain.

Rain Spell

hear my plea,

listen to my desire,

rainfall

Where did you learn that?

Nibs

I thought u meant a pool of water. Or droplets. Not water in its gas form. Anyways to any believers, here is the spell for rain.

Rain Spell

hear my plea,

listen to my desire,

rainfall

how long does it take ive done it and the sky is still blue and dry. its probely me the only paranormal thing i can do is astral projection

Where did you learn that?

Nibs

Myforunecity or whatever that place is called. Google advanced ki and u can scroll down and find it

how long does it take ive done it and the sky is still blue and dry. its probely me the only paranormal thing i can do is astral projection

Use your spirit energy while saying it and direct it towards its task. Repeat until clouds draw in.

Myforunecity or whatever that place is called. Google advanced ki and u can scroll down and find it

So you have no source for the spell?

Which ancient god/s and goddesses are you speaking to in this spell?

Don't you think that is something you should know?

What is the difference between spiritual energy and regular energy?

What is the source of spiritual energy?

How does the human body conduct, store and emit this energy?

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

*gag* as much as I would hate to admit this, but I do agree with Matty here, at least part way. In order for anyone with psychic abilities to contort THAT much in the way of weather patterns would either 1) be super human (which I seriously doubt) and have unlimited amounts of energy, 2) be using a group of...oh I dunno, 350,000+ other psychics that were all focusing on the same thing, or 3) playing around with cloud seeding machines and other technological advances of the not too long ago and decidedhuman society. Either way, my dibs is still that it's due to El Nino....here's a link for it in case your wondering: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Ni%C3%B1o-Southern_Oscillation

I vote for it to be something similar to HAARP. Didn't they vote on this in the UN not too long ago and made it illegal to use weather manipulation as a weapon of war? KennyB

Use your spirit energy while saying it and direct it towards its task. Repeat until clouds draw in.

right so its like a chant/mantra and do you channel your energy through your minds eye to the task?

if it is like that then its not an invokation its more like using an invocation as a tool for your mind to focus.

So you have no source for the spell?

Which ancient god/s and goddesses are you speaking to in this spell?

Don't you think that is something you should know?

What is the difference between spiritual energy and regular energy?

What is the source of spiritual energy?

How does the human body conduct, store and emit this energy?

Nibs

The source is that site. I just left it. They refer to any gods or goddesses who r listening. Regular energy is what the physical body needs to achieve work. Spirit energy is our life force controlled by our spirit. The source of spiritual energy is yourself. Most use the energy of the solar plexus. The third chakra at your rib cage. That is where the bulk of a persons spirit energy is stored. It is controlled by the mind and spirit through visualization and the ability to feel it. It cannot be done with visualization. To absorb spirit energy, use breathing techniques to store energy within the solar plexus with visualization. The energy can come from anywhere, anything, and anyone. Taking it fromthe air or earth is easiest.

right so its like a chant/mantra and do you channel your energy through your minds eye to the task?

if it is like that then its not an invokation its more like using an invocation as a tool for your mind to focus.

You can use any chakra including the ones in your hands but I emanate the energy from my body as if my body is covered in the energy and directing it to the sky. Imagine lightning surrounding soneone and then heading to the sky. That a basic visualization tech I use

That could take days maybe weeks though.

That could take days maybe weeks though.

That's y u have to build up a certain amount of energy before you do it or nature could be in your favor. Or you could use the ppl's around you energy for the spell but that would be wrong. The earth's is enough for a spell like this.

You can use any chakra including the ones in your hands but I emanate the energy from my body as if my body is covered in the energy and directing it to the sky. Imagine lightning surrounding soneone and then heading to the sky. That a basic visualization tech I use

like iron man with his chest repulser haha lol.

i use something like that the lightning thing for meditation when im having a bad day i visualize my energy like a ball of lightning with me at the centre and the lightning on the bad day is black and destructive and i mentally throw the bad thoughts into it then change it to blue good lightning/energy and it helps.

i will try this probely with meditation so i can calm my mind and thoughts so its on the task at hand.

That's y u have to build up a certain amount of energy before you do it or nature could be in your favor. Or you could use the ppl's around you energy for the spell but that would be wrong. The earth's is enough for a spell like this.

I think you have touched on something very important in your comment ;)

I think you have touched on something very important in your comment ;)

Nature?

Basically just keep chanting it until it actually decides to rain, then do happy dance and pretend you made it rain.

like iron man with his chest repulser haha lol.

i use something like that the lightning thing for meditation when im having a bad day i visualize my energy like a ball of lightning with me at the centre and the lightning on the bad day is black and destructive and i mentally throw the bad thoughts into it then change it to blue good lightning/energy and it helps.

i will try this probely with meditation so i can calm my mind and thoughts so its on the task at hand.

I use white light supposedly produced by the heavenly dimension

Basically just keep chanting it until it actually decides to rain, then do happy dance and pretend you made it rain.

I don't dance at all. Took me two minutes first try. U will notice the wind start to pickup.

excactly what i said before noone would believe it as they would think its a coincidence or fluke as there shallow minded.

nothing is impossible except trying to slam a revolving door.

excactly what i said before noone would believe it as they would think its a coincidence or fluke as there shallow minded.

nothing is impossible except trying to slam a revolving door.

I know but there's no way they're going to stop me from becoming strong in these ways.