Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

Basically just keep chanting it until it actually decides to rain, then do happy dance and pretend you made it rain.

*snerk*

Goober.

Nibs

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

*snerk*

Goober.

Nibs

I've heard that before. What does it mean?

Nature?

Excellent yes nature. I think you are taking nature and forcing it to fit your wants. I think your making yourself believe you can do what you claim. Don't worry this is a phase and there is nothing wrong with a good imagination.

Nothing really. :) I was chuckling at what he wrote and then called him a name.

From the Urban Dictionary

1. goober

a goober is just a kindhearted, rather oblivious goofball. it's term of endearment really. it comes from the ancient scottish verb "to goub", which has to do with doing a dance and smiling sheepishly while doing so, exposing the goubs in one's teeth.

No worries. He's my friend.

Nibs

It means Chaos is a goober for dancing in the rain lol

It means Chaos is a goober for dancing in the rain lol

Goofball.

*hugs*

Nibs

nightwalker94

Can your body produce or create psi energy?

Nibs

Excellent yes nature. I think you are taking nature and forcing it to fit your wants. I think your making yourself believe you can do what you claim. Don't worry this is a phase and there is nothing wrong with a good imagination.

U are wrong. Don't tell me I'm going through a phase. I don't USE nature. I respect it. How dare u assume such idiotic claims. Scratch that. U didn't make it seem like a plausible explanation. U TOLD me what u believe so don't act like you know everything

Goofball.

*hugs*

Nibs

nightwalker94

Can your body produce or create psi energy?

Nibs

It can't create it because I'm not GOD but it can produce it.

It can't create it because I'm not GOD but it can produce it.

Ok, what do you mean produce it? Does you body generate it? Harness and store it?

Where?

Nibs

U are wrong. Don't tell me I'm going through a phase. I don't USE nature. I respect it. How dare u assume such idiotic claims. Scratch that. U didn't make it seem like a plausible explanation. U TOLD me what u believe so don't act like you know everything

That hurt :( I do know one thing though ;)

Edited by The Silver Thong

Ok, what do you mean produce it? Does you body generate it? Harness and store it?

Where?

Nibs

The stronger I am, the more my body produces. Btw psi is mental energy produced by the third eye. Ki or mana is our internal life force. I can store energy in any of my 7 main chakras but the main one would be the solar plexus. Look up pics for its location. Near the rib cage.

That hurt :( I do know one thing though ;)

U p***ed me off and I have dislike towards u so idc what you know. Probably another smart remark.

The stronger I am, the more my body produces. Btw psi is mental energy produced by the third eye. Ki or mana is our internal life force. I can store energy in any of my 7 main chakras but the main one would be the solar plexus. Look up pics for its location. Near the rib cage.

I know what and where the chakras are located.

I'm trying to understand how this spiritual power works on physical things.

How does it make the wind blow?

How does it increase the density of clouds until they produce rain?

Nibs

U p***ed me off and I have dislike towards u so idc what you know. Probably another smart remark.

What is "idc" involuntary dislike condition? Ok I'll stop buggin you.

Where?

Nibs

its like drawing energy from nature and producing a filtered pure spiritual energy that is god like, its not creating it its filtering like putting filthy chemical ridden water into a filter and a pure clean water comes out the other end (nature isnt dirty its just different energys)i think its like that.

just dont put it as thinking we are gods as we aint its whats in us all, just some can use it some cant due to beliefs willpower or skeptism.

ive never done anything psi like except astral projection (maybe dreaming, not sure if im actually doing it as ive only been where i know due to confidence) but i believe in something bigger as everything is energy and energy never dies it just changes.

our bodies manipulate energy all the time taking in food using that energy to fuel the body then the body releases heat and other energys and when we die our body goes back to nature to feed the earth and that energy will in turn be used by plants bacteria and bugs.

if this can happen why cant our minds and our energy draw in energy from the air or surroundings and filter it to be used for psi uses, if plants can suck in the suns energy why not us with energies.

Nibs

Aerokinesis (basic): send out strings of energy to grab the wind and pull in the direction you want it to go. When you use energy, u can program it to do certain tasks. Depending on the amount of energy you use and your concentration, your energy will accomplish the task to the best of of its ability. Another factor in starting a storm is will.

Aerokinesis (basic): send out strings of energy to grab the wind and pull in the direction you want it to go. When you use energy, u can program it to do certain tasks. Depending on the amount of energy you use and your concentration, your energy will accomplish the task to the best of of its ability. Another factor in starting a storm is will.

Energy doesn't work that way.

Wind is a movement of air. It cannot be pulled in any direction.

A source may be used to create the air movement and direction. In order to create that source you need energy, regular energy, electriciy as an example.

How does will start a storm?

Nibs

Nibs

what was before the big bang lol

somethings havent been explained by science yet thats what noetic science is doing

if you blow air out of your mouth and create wind how does this happen?

in the winter and you do this again and it comes out as smoke or a mist how does this happen?

you know these answers and its the same with psi energy.

vibrations in molecules create solid to liquid to gas its just manipulating the energy and sending it to make these vibrations to cool or heat up the humid air which causes the molecules to bond and create water to rain or gas to create clouds its simple really.

its just difficult to make it happen.

(bare with the explaination im pulling it from my head lol you get the jist)

Energy doesn't work that way.

Wind is a movement of air. It cannot be pulled in any direction.

A source may be used to create the air movement and direction. In order to create that source you need energy, regular energy, electriciy as an example.

How does will start a storm?

Nibs

Oh..-_- I see.. A debate. No. What I'm saying is that depending on your level of power, your energy can have a grip on something. Air is matter is it not? Therefore it can be moved to create what we call wind. Not saying that science isn't involved in the air's movement but not in the case of kinetics. Storms are not merely started by will. That's just a factor. For example, ppl struggle with tk but when they try hard enough for a certain amount of time, they see results and they grow as a person becomes more skilled. Will feels like adrenaline to me and I would say it IS adrenaline but I can summon it on command and when I let go of concentration, it fades away.

Oh..-_- I see.. A debate. No. What I'm saying is that depending on your level of power, your energy can have a grip on something. Air is matter is it not? Therefore it can be moved to create what we call wind. Not saying that science isn't involved in the air's movement but not in the case of kinetics. Storms are not merely started by will. That's just a factor. For example, ppl struggle with tk but when they try hard enough for a certain amount of time, they see results and they grow as a person becomes more skilled. Will feels like adrenaline to me and I would say it IS adrenaline but I can summon it on command and when I let go of concentration, it fades away.

exactly what i was trying to say but mine with a touch of science lol.

just because you cant see the energy it doesnt mean its not real.

a common example is gravity, the moon is causing water to tide but the moon doesnt have hands or tools to do it so it isnt the moon lol gravity is as much there as the moon but its an invisable force a strong energy thats in our lives all day everyday it keeps us anchored to the world unless we use tech to overcome it.

Edited by stevoid2005

exactly what i was trying to say but mine with a touch of science lol

A lot of critics believe that psions think they can do it with their mind alone but it's so much more than that. They have to experience it to understand and not by making a frickin psi ball lol

what was before the big bang lol

somethings havent been explained by science yet thats what noetic science is doing

if you blow air out of your mouth and create wind how does this happen?

Oxygen Enters the Body

The diaphragm aids in the breathing processWhen you take a breath, oxygen is moved in through the nose and into the trachea, or windpipe. The trachea splits into two tubes, or bronchi, which connect to the lungs, then branches out into smaller bronchioles. As the lungs expand and take in air, the diaphragm -- a muscle beneath the ribs -- contracts, reducing pressure in the chest cavity and creating suction.

Air Moves Through the Lungs

Oxygen is exchanched for carbon dioxide in the alveoli

Once inside the lungs, oxygen travels from the bronchioles to millions of tiny capsules, or sacs, called alveoli. Inside the alveoli, oxygen is exchanged for carbon dioxide. The new oxygen is transported by red blood cells in the arteries throughout the body, where tissues use the oxygen for energy.

Carbon Dioxide is Expelled

In the process of using the oxygen, the body's cells create carbon dioxide, which the body cannot use. The carbon dioxide is moved by the blood inside the veins back to the lungs, where it is exchanged in the alveoli. When you exhale, the carbon dioxide is moved from the lungs, up through the trachea and out of the nose and mouth.

in the winter and you do this again and it comes out as smoke or a mist how does this happen?

Water vapor and temperature variance.

you know these answers and its the same with psi energy.

vibrations in molecules create solid to liquid to gas its just manipulating the energy and sending it to make these vibrations to cool or heat up the humid air which causes the molecules to bond and create water to rain or gas to create clouds its simple really.

its just difficult to make it happen.

(bare with the explaination im pulling it from my head lol you get the jist)

SOMETHING causes the molecules to vibrate. Energy, measureable, testable energy. This energy has a source. WHAT is the source for psi energy.

Regarding science not understanding something...science doesn't work that way. Science is a process of studying something.

All the answers are vague, ethereal, physic defying phrases.

If this energy is effecting wind, the pattern of a storm or creation of a storm then it is working on PHYSICAL things and would be measurable.

Can this "psi" energy be measured? Seen?

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

Oh, I'm not heading for a big debate. I'm looking for answers. You state that your body can do "X" and then you can use a mysterious energy to change weather and (from your other thread) create and launch energy balls.

You stated that you aren't some gullible, crazy kid and that you know what you are doing.

I'm asking you questions.

Nibs

A lot of critics believe that psions think they can do it with their mind alone but it's so much more than that. They have to experience it to understand and not by making a frickin psi ball lol

i know, theres no need to bite at me, i aint at your level i know there is more to it than the mind, as the mind is just a tool there is your being your spirit i see this in making a as you say PSI ball lol even this is hard to do it may not have a physical effect on the world but it has a physical effect on my spirit my being, it changes the way i think and helps me be positive.

its like my soul is my heart my mind is an access point lol ( mind the explaination haha) my mind is cluttered so my soul/spirit creates a way to clear the clutter as a brain is matter and energy and neurons and brain waves and manipulating them all can create a happier state of mind and a more effective access point to my soul/spirit.

Oxygen Enters the Body

The diaphragm aids in the breathing processWhen you take a breath, oxygen is moved in through the nose and into the trachea, or windpipe. The trachea splits into two tubes, or bronchi, which connect to the lungs, then branches out into smaller bronchioles. As the lungs expand and take in air, the diaphragm -- a muscle beneath the ribs -- contracts, reducing pressure in the chest cavity and creating suction.

Air Moves Through the Lungs

Oxygen is exchanched for carbon dioxide in the alveoli

Once inside the lungs, oxygen travels from the bronchioles to millions of tiny capsules, or sacs, called alveoli. Inside the alveoli, oxygen is exchanged for carbon dioxide. The new oxygen is transported by red blood cells in the arteries throughout the body, where tissues use the oxygen for energy.

Carbon Dioxide is Expelled

In the process of using the oxygen, the body's cells create carbon dioxide, which the body cannot use. The carbon dioxide is moved by the blood inside the veins back to the lungs, where it is exchanged in the alveoli. When you exhale, the carbon dioxide is moved from the lungs, up through the trachea and out of the nose and mouth.

Water vapor and temperature variance.

SOMETHING causes the molecules to vibrate. Energy, measureable, testable energy. This energy has a source. WHAT is the source for psi energy.

Regarding science not understanding something...science doesn't work that way. Science is a process of studying something.

All the answers are vague, ethereal, physic defying phrases.

If this energy is effecting wind, the pattern of a storm or creation of a storm then it is working on PHYSICAL things and would be measurable.

Nibs

ok then the lungs are pushing the air out and as it comes out its vibrating and thats why we feel the air, its the vibration the kinetic energy im trying to explain its there and being effected physically by energy.

why cant energy being expeled by our bodys effect the physical world, we radiate heat why cant we channel that heat energy and use it to do something PSY E lol if the moon can do it thousands of miles away why cant we a few hundred feet away.

can gravity be seen, can air be seen lol it cant but the physical effects can and if nightwalker94 showed you his talent you would say that doesnt prove anything the weather was going to do that anyway because your PSI energy wasnt seen or measured all i can do is take your word for it, so take all the scientists of the world and newtons word as gravity exists and say it doesnt as you cant see it and yes it can be measured but was the effects going to happen anyway is it a fluke could it be something else lol.

no matter what we say no one will believe us as we cant show you a physical picture of this PSI energy or the measure of it as science has yet to advance to do this, one day in the future when science can show you a picture then we will prove it because you will see it.