Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

Actually, he has made outragous claims of flaunting the physical laws of the universe and basic biology, showed massive ignorance of science (which is obvious by him not knowing calorie is a measurement for units of energy), claimed he "evil aura" friend can control the weather and flaunts this and basically contradicted his own claims and used pseudo-scientific terminology which we can asscribe to his lack of scientific knowledge. How much credibility do you expect us to give him?

Also, empathy, real meaning - the basic ability to understand the emotional state of others, lacking this is what we call a form of psychopathy.

Yes, you are, but as soon you try and bring science into it, its a very different matter. You want to claim noetics as science and I will call you out and no offence, but I know a lot more about the subject than you.

And when you confuse media and government with science, then again it will be called out, it is simply incorrect, whether you like it or not.

It also doesn't mean it has no explanation or that others don't know the explanation.

What you mean no explanation like the immune system? As I said, just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it is inexplicable and just because science doesn't completely understand something, doesn't mean it spiritual and most certainly isn't impossible.

And personal experience is highly subjective and your conclusions about events are altered by knowledge, influence others, recall (known to change over time) and many, many other factors.

There is some very good science behind this too, I suggest you read this New Scientist article:

Mind Fiction - Why Your Brain Tells Tall Tales.

(Ignore this please)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

Idk if you're speaking directly to me on this matter but I'm 15 and as I grow spiritually, I grow mentally. So I'm a very smart and wise person and I'd like to be treated like it. Nvm. I see what you're saying. Lol

dont take offense by what i said.

your 15 so what that is your physical age, your spiritual age seems from speaking to you alot older and wiser you know and can do things i could only dream of, my belief is that when we die our energy goes back to the cosmos or universal mind/energy and then we decide whether to stay and learn and guide and morph or to have life again and start physically again and carry on your spiritual journey to enlightenment or just to die and let our spiritual energy seed the cosmos.

your spirit may have had many lifetimes and everytime you have to unlock some of that stored wisdom to learn more.

and

a quick cure wont last long, it will make the world a battle ground, just imagine a sulky hormonal teenager peed off that he cant have his own way so he uses his newly aquired ability of summening thunderstorms that he has been prcticing for a few years now and he shoots lightning into his parents bodies and kills them then he gets scared and the PSI police are after him and there is a PSI battle and loads of people get killed and then more people join in to stop this kid as there power hungry with these quick fix abilities haha.

this was no way about you as i actually thought you were in your 30`s talking to you as i havent seen your profile, this was just an example

spiritual healing is one subject thats been shown and proven many times and still most dont believe in it. ive seen pain taken away, mental pain releaved, many illnesses cured and people with life threatning illnesses have the feeling of full life so they can live like there well again till they die and ive seen them get better all by spiritual healing.

ive seen it on tv, internet and books/newspapers ive seen documentories with scientist showing the proof.

this is one thing that has always amazed me and the one power i would use on people all the time the most unselfish ability, to use your ability to help others this isnt a quick fix as healing isnt as dangerous as using powers for evil acts.

but this healing power is also the most deadly as it can be used to kill or take energy.

No, no, no, no, no.

Utter rubbish. Faith healing has been completely and utter falsified in science. TV, internet, newspapers, books and documentaries are entertainment, not science. And again, you don't prove in science, you evidence. One day someone will listen when I say that.

Spiritual healing is one of the most disgusting forms of fraud and manipulation in the world and is dangerous and thankfully the scum who make claims of curing serious illness in the UK and rightly closed down and can face charges.

And before you make any claims of a cover up, if this had any basis in reality, then the NHS would be all over it.

You might not ride a bike to teach them how to do it, but riding a bike shows it can be done. Telling somebody how to do something in no way proves that it can be done. I can tell you exactly how you can cause other peoples faces to melt with nothing but a baloon and a bit of cidar, doesn't mean it's possible. I cant say anything to the last part of the paragraph because I can't quite follow what you're saying there, sorry. =/

I can imagine alot of things, that in no way means that they'll come true. Also, it depends on what you class as a kid, but I'd say plenty of people give kids guns, it's called the army.

I'm sure the government has plenty of info on psionics, magic, and reality warping. Proving this to other ppl would just be giving the gun ammo. Ppl aren't ready even if you may be.

Anyone who wants to ignore Mattsharks posts are certaily able to do so but I would recommend not ignoring them.

You may not LIKE what he has to say but he is an expert in biology. Degrees and all.

Just as the skeptics are being accused of being close minded and combative, everyone else may want to take a look in the mirror for a minute.

Are you SURE that you are doing what you think you are doing? Could it be a series of coincidences and power of suggestion?

Maybe you don't know as much as you could about how the human body works and would benefit from additional research?

Nibs

and by the way i live in the uk and these documentories where on the bbc and Nat Geo and history and Discovery and Discovery Science and look around your area for spiritual healers and go see them work and look at these tv channels past show listings for the documentories as there are many and look at the most famous wether it be real of fake jesus he was one lmao, i aint gonna spend all day getting every single name of documentories i will let you all look.

native americans do it in there teepee tents with incensce and rituals and tibetan monks and even some chinese medicine use energy points like acupuncture its all about the energy.

spiritual healing is one subject thats been shown and proven many times and still most dont believe in it. ive seen pain taken away, mental pain releaved, many illnesses cured and people with life threatning illnesses have the feeling of full life so they can live like there well again till they die and ive seen them get better all by spiritual healing.

ive seen it on tv, internet and books/newspapers ive seen documentories with scientist showing the proof.

this is one thing that has always amazed me and the one power i would use on people all the time the most unselfish ability, to use your ability to help others this isnt a quick fix as healing isnt as dangerous as using powers for evil acts.

but this healing power is also the most deadly as it can be used to kill or take energy.

TV/Internet/Books/Newspapers/Documentaries are not peer reviewed, the fact that a "scientist" was on it means nothing. You could call me a scientist, pay me enough and I'll sing any song you want. Unless it's published in a reputable peer reviewed journal it has no credibility as evidence and cannot and should not be used as such. It's insulting to real scientists who spend lifetimes researching these things that people would rather believe what they're told simply because it suits their view of life better.

and by the way i live in the uk and these documentories where on the bbc and Nat Geo and history and Discovery and Discovery Science and look around your area for spiritual healers and go see them work and look at these tv channels past show listings for the documentories as there are many and look at the most famous wether it be real of fake jesus he was one lmao, i aint gonna spend all day getting every single name of documentories i will let you all look.

native americans do it in there teepee tents with incensce and rituals and tibetan monks and even some chinese medicine use energy points like acupuncture its all about the energy.

No. World wide, there is NO evidence.

Matt is in the UK as well. I am in the US. NO evidence, not in China, not in Tibet, not in the US.

Nibs

Idk if you're speaking directly to me on this matter but I'm 15 and as I grow spiritually, I grow mentally. So I'm a very smart and wise person and I'd like to be treated like it. Nvm. I see what you're saying. Lol

dont take offense by what i said.

your 15 so what that is your physical age, your spiritual age seems from speaking to you alot older and wiser you know and can do things i could only dream of, my belief is that when we die our energy goes back to the cosmos or universal mind/energy and then we decide whether to stay and learn and guide and morph or to have life again and start physically again and carry on your spiritual journey to enlightenment or just to die and let our spiritual energy seed the cosmos.

your spirit may have had many lifetimes and everytime you have to unlock some of that stored wisdom to learn more.

and

a quick cure wont last long, it will make the world a battle ground, just imagine a sulky hormonal teenager peed off that he cant have his own way so he uses his newly aquired ability of summening thunderstorms that he has been prcticing for a few years now and he shoots lightning into his parents bodies and kills them then he gets scared and the PSI police are after him and there is a PSI battle and loads of people get killed and then more people join in to stop this kid as there power hungry with these quick fix abilities haha.

this was no way about you as i actually thought you were in your 30`s talking to you as i havent seen your profile, this was just an example

That's a very plausible theory. Glad I read that. Btw lol, there may not be psi police but there r ppl that will kill you for money using their personal power if you are abusing yours. Been to their sites. I can tell they know what they're doing too

I see no use in my looking at these documentaries, they are for entertainment, they don't have to abide by the facts. They can embelish and speculate until they say what people want to hear.

Many civilizations in the past have sacrificed humans to appease their gods, does that mean that human sacrifice must be right?

Documentaries are not science, sorry but that is a fact. Science is done purely in scientific journals and I know the BBC is very much against such things and has outed such people.

Faith healing for anything other than stress is illegal in the UK.

And before western medicine, how much lower was the life expectancy in these places? 30 years?

so your all saying we aint aloud to do anything as its not real and its disgusting and freaky and we are liers and fraudulant and we aint aloud to do it unless we have scientists and officials probing us and ruling our lives and we are scum and hated even though people are getting healed and having better lives.

your saying we all should live our lives and be lab rats just for you.

and a few degrees in biology and reading a few text books dont give you the right to tell us wha we can and cant do and doesnt give you the right to ruin this topic and thread to be uncivil and rude to us when all we want to do is guide each other and learn from each other. my eyes go back to the rules

Due to the controversial nature of the topics in this section we ask that members keep the following in mind:

No flaming - Do not insult, mock, attack or harrass other members.

No bashing - Do not use this section to pursue an anti-skeptic or anti-believer agenda.

No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities.

Please keep your posts civil and on topic at all times.

science isnt the be all and end all of life there are things science cant prove until science and spirituality combine and be respective of each other, and al while your preahing hate mattshark about spiritual healers and the good they do why should we prove anything to any of you biggots

I'm sure the government has plenty of info on psionics, magic, and reality warping. Proving this to other ppl would just be giving the gun ammo. Ppl aren't ready even if you may be.

Yes, they just magically keep it away from the scientific community. You realise universities are the home of most science don't you, you realise unless research is in a peer reviewed journal then it is useless, if you are going to argue science, at least learn about it first.

so your all saying we aint aloud to do anything as its not real and its disgusting and freaky and we are liers and fraudulant and we aint aloud to do it unless we have scientists and officials probing us and ruling our lives and we are scum and hated even though people are getting healed and having better lives.

and a few degrees in biology and reading a few text books dont give you the right to tell us wha we can and cant do and doesnt give you the right to ruin this topic and thread to be uncivil and rude to us when all we want to do is guide each other and learn from each other. my eyes go back to the rules

Due to the controversial nature of the topics in this section we ask that members keep the following in mind:

No bashing - Do not use this section to pursue an anti-skeptic or anti-believer agenda.

No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities.

science isnt the be all and end all of life there are things science cant prove until science and spirituality combine and be respective of each other, and al while your preahing hate mattshark about spiritual healers and the good they do why should we prove anything to any of you biggots

:lol:

This is just silly.

Sorry, but that is the law, I am not preaching hate, I believe they are rightly banned from claiming they can cure cancer, you not liking this is an irrelevancy.

Science and spirituality used to be combined, it was called the dark ages, scientific stagnation. They are separate for good reason, conjecture isn't science.

Shall I repeat that about proof again?

However, if you wish to offer evidence for faith healers curing disease, feel free. I decided chemo was better for cancer and it worked very well for me thanks.

im getting p***ed off now THIS TOPIC ISNT FOR US TO PROVE TO YOU ITS FOR US TO DISCUSS AND GUIDE EACH OTHER AND TEACH ON THE USE OF PSHYCIC ABILITIES IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN AND ABUSE AND PREACH HATE AND TRY AND GET PROOF GO TO THE PSHYCICS VS SKEPTICTS THREAD

Yes, they just magically keep it away from the scientific community. You realise universities are the home of most science don't you, you realise unless research is in a peer reviewed journal then it is useless, if you are going to argue science, at least learn about it first.

You're so RUDE. Get rid of your attitude bud cuz you're not gonna make many friends that way. I'm going go grab a bite. Be back in a while. Good luck steve

This is out of line. No one said any of this.

No one has said this either, we are asking that you explain, discuss and possibly provide evidence for your assertion.

No one is being rude or uncivil. You may not like what is being said but you aren't being belittiled or anything else.

And yes, degrees in biology and reading text books gives a person the right to explain what they understand, have tested and know to be a fact. As much as you are determined to explain to us or teach us you are absolutely unwilling to listen when the same is being done by us.

This isn't going on at all.

This is not correct at all. Science doesn't "prove" science is the study of the evidence.

Faith healing kills people every year. People who give up known medical procedures and turn to faith healing are risking their lives horribly.

Matt is a scientist. I wouldn't say he "hates" anyone (that would be up to him to say or not) but I would imagine that he has some serious issues with individuals who practice nonsense and make money on the lives of others.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

im getting p***ed off now THIS TOPIC ISNT FOR US TO PROVE TO YOU ITS FOR US TO DISCUSS AND GUIDE EACH OTHER AND TEACH ON THE USE OF PSHYCIC ABILITIES IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN AND ABUSE AND PREACH HATE AND TRY AND GET PROOF GO TO THE PSHYCICS VS SKEPTICTS THREAD

Sorry Steve, when you make claims about what my field should do to suit your belief system I will counter it. Disagreeing with you is not preaching hate or being abusive. You not liking what I am saying is not abuse.

If you are going to argue science however, I will pull you up on inaccuracies.

Nobody has said anything of the kind, we're simply point out fallacies where we see them. If there is a law against faith healing (I'm not certain on this as i've not looked into it but i trust Mattshark on this one) then it is the same as any other law. Do you complain about laws against rape and murder, or against fraud and exploitation?

Nobody has suggested that you "live your lives and be lab rats for us" being studied does not make you a lab rat. I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't be confined, and that your human rights wouldn't be breached.

A degree or two may not give us the right tell you how to live or what to think, but it gives us the right to tell you when you say something that has no basis at all. It also gives us the right to exercise our knowledge and point out blatent falsities.

I'm sure that it's nobody's plan here to "ruin the thread", pointing out where you're wrong isn't ruining the thread.

As Mattshark has said, science doesn't prove, it evidences, while it may not be able to "prove" everything it can certainly explain rationally a damn lot more than spirituality can.

Also, with regards to the rules, I think we'd all appreciate it if you didn't go about calling people biggots, that's quite an offencive word. Also, once again, take a look at the rules before you quote them at people, i'll make a little more obvious to you, look at 5i.

I dont care wether its the law or not, i dont care if you want proof or not i dont care if you do or dont like buttered bread or not i just want to get guidance from nightwalker94.

we were nicely chatting before you biggots came along wanting proof and evidence and being down right rude and abusive of our beliefs im sorry but go elsewhere if you want proof this thread is to talk about the manipulation of weather your anti-believer is not welcome i dont care if you dont believe i dont care if you do just dont tell us what we can and cant believe i aint anti-skeptic you can be skeptical all you want but stop bugging me for proof and evidence as i myself cant give it as i cant do it yet and if i could i wouldnt as mattshark has proven how we would be treated.

You're so RUDE. Get rid of your attitude bud cuz you're not gonna make many friends that way. I'm going go grab a bite. Be back in a while. Good luck steve

What do you want to say when you are wildly inaccurate and you tell people to ignore my post?

I dont care wether its the law or not, i dont care if you want proof or not i dont care if you do or dont like buttered bread or not i just want to get guidance from nightwalker94.

we were nicely chatting before you biggots came along wanting proof and evidence and being down right rude and abusive of our beliefs im sorry but go elsewhere if you want proof this thread is to talk about the manipulation of weather your anti-believer is not welcome i dont care if you dont believe i dont care if you do just dont tell us what we can and cant believe i aint anti-skeptic you can be skeptical all you want but stop bugging me for proof and evidence as i myself cant give it as i cant do it yet and if i could i wouldnt as mattshark has proven how we would be treated.

Please stop calling me a biggot, as I said it's pretty offencive and I'm not at all a fan of being called it. Nobody has been rude or abusive other than yourself. You can talk about it all you want, but this is an open forum, and we have just as much right to talk about it s you do. The way Mattshark has treated you is pretty generous to be honest, you're calling him a biggot and suggesting that all of the work he's done on his degrees doesn't count for jack. Believe what you want, but don't be suprised when people pull you up on completely false statements.

i dont care if im wildly inaccurate im explaining things ive not experianced yet i only came on here for guidance and all ive had is a guy wanting to help but cant get a word in edgeways due to ppl wanting evidence and proof and abuse and anti-belief. you can sit and swivel for proof i dont care i just want advice from nightwalker94.

Please stop calling me a biggot, as I said it's pretty offencive and I'm not at all a fan of being called it. Nobody has been rude or abusive other than yourself. You can talk about it all you want, but this is an open forum, and we have just as much right to talk about it s you do. The way Mattshark has treated you is pretty generous to be honest, you're calling him a biggot and suggesting that all of the work he's done on his degrees doesn't count for jack. Believe what you want, but don't be suprised when people pull you up on completely false statements.

Last time i want advice not to be told what to do, do what you want on this thread i dont care i just want advice thats all and sorry for the offense but you are very closed minded and thats what it means, i dont care about his degrees i just dont want to be harassed and my beliefs being called disgusting and not real unless proven by a uni and a degreed up scientist.

i will believe what i want to believe thank you.

i dont care if im wildly inaccurate im explaining things ive not experianced yet i only came on here for guidance and all ive had is a guy wanting to help but cant get a word in edgeways due to ppl wanting evidence and proof and abuse and anti-belief. you can sit and swivel for proof i dont care i just want advice from nightwalker94.

Go find the PM button then if you want a 1 to 1 conversation. People want evidence as the claims that are being made go against physics, that's not something that you claim lightly, or at least it shouldn't be if we ever want the world to advance.