Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

I dont care wether its the law or not, i dont care if you want proof or not i dont care if you do or dont like buttered bread or not i just want to get guidance from nightwalker94.

we were nicely chatting before you biggots came along wanting proof and evidence and being down right rude and abusive of our beliefs im sorry but go elsewhere if you want proof this thread is to talk about the manipulation of weather your anti-believer is not welcome i dont care if you dont believe i dont care if you do just dont tell us what we can and cant believe i aint anti-skeptic you can be skeptical all you want but stop bugging me for proof and evidence as i myself cant give it as i cant do it yet and if i could i wouldnt as mattshark has proven how we would be treated.

If you want to discuss psionics, magic and blah blah blah, then ignore them and meet me in the psionics thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

Last time i want advice not to be told what to do, do what you want on this thread i dont care i just want advice thats all and sorry for the offense but you are very closed minded and thats what it means, i dont care about his degrees i just dont want to be harassed and my beliefs being called disgusting and not real unless proven by a uni and a degreed up scientist.

i will believe what i want to believe thank you.

Not agreeing with you does not make me close minded. Asking for evidence does not make me close minded. Being provided irrefutable evidence and ignoring it makes you close minded.

As I've said, believe whatever you want to, but be prepared to answer questions from others about it when you discuss it on an open forum.

Last time i want advice not to be told what to do, do what you want on this thread i dont care i just want advice thats all and sorry for the offense but you are very closed minded and thats what it means, i dont care about his degrees i just dont want to be harassed and my beliefs being called disgusting and not real unless proven by a uni and a degreed up scientist.

i will believe what i want to believe thank you.

There is nothing stopping you from ignoring posts you don't like and don't agree with.

No, we are not close minded. In fact, a great deal of this thread has been discussing the hows/where/what of psionics.

When we see something posted that can't be possible according to the physical laws, we will bring it up.

You are taking some very general statements and personalizing them, are you a faith healer?

Do you charge money and make people better?

Like I said earlier -

You cannot control how others act, you can control how you react to them.

Nibs

What do you want to say when you are wildly inaccurate and you tell people to ignore my post?

Lol. Whatever dude. Just be a little more civil. Notice I'm asking nicely. You have to realize that you skeptics are in this forum for a totally different reason than we. Because of this, we r clashing and conflicting with each other in a totally pointless way. Don't take what I said and turn it into another pointless arguement.

-night

Go find the PM button then if you want a 1 to 1 conversation. People want evidence as the claims that are being made go against physics, that's not something that you claim lightly, or at least it shouldn't be if we ever want the world to advance.

if you want evidence why attack me i cant give it i have told you all i can do is explain in my opinion i can only do what i believe is AP but it could be dreaming thats all i cant proove it i cant do anything else but im willing and open minded to try and all i ask is for advice.

i said from the beginning i cant offer proof an if i could i wouldnt and im still attacked, i came here for advice and all i get is abuse this is why the world wont believe anything unless a scientist in a dusty uni tells them its real because there frightened to speak out or listen to anyone with out down right abuse or critism on anything they say.

There is also a chat room that might be better for "instruction".

*shrug* Nothing prevents from other people joining in.

Nibs

If you want to discuss psionics, magic and blah blah blah, then ignore them and meet me in the psionics thread

will do, they would probly follow crying for bloody evidence and proof though

Go find the PM button then if you want a 1 to 1 conversation. People want evidence as the claims that are being made go against physics, that's not something that you claim lightly, or at least it shouldn't be if we ever want the world to advance.

if you want evidence why attack me i cant give it i have told you all i can do is explain in my opinion i can only do what i believe is AP but it could be dreaming thats all i cant proove it i cant do anything else but im willing and open minded to try and all i ask is for advice.

i said from the beginning i cant offer proof an if i could i wouldnt and im still attacked, i came here for advice and all i get is abuse this is why the world wont believe anything unless a scientist in a dusty uni tells them its real because there frightened to speak out or listen to anyone with out down right abuse or critism on anything they say.

Nvm then. I think its really funny that this topic got so far on this subject and then completely changed into something else. An admin should change the title.

advice turned to arguments all because of locust wanting proof i know and they know i cant give, maybe you can but they wont believe anyway so why bother if they listened in the first place it wouldnt have gone out of hand

advice turned to arguments all because of locust wanting proof i know and they know i cant give, maybe you can but they wont believe anyway so why bother if they listened in the first place it wouldnt have gone out of hand

A higher source tells me that now is not the time and that when the time DOES come, we won't have to say a word. Trust me, no matter how much all of us argue, nothing will click in anyones head. If we can't help them or relate to them, then we can do it with others. We are more important to the world than you think. Knowing that is enough to keep me quiet and unfazed by their inquiries, insults, and remarks.

Stop telling me what i will and won't believe. When some evidence is provided i will make my mind up then. If you can't provide evidence to something you claim, then do not make the claim.

You're accusing others of being close minded, yet you've already deceided for me how I will react to evidence. 3 words, pot, kettle, black.

its not the fact that you may believe or not believe its how we feel and why we think there is no use prooving it ppl have tried before and been proven that it isnt real when in fact it could of been real its just the fact that the weather is a subject that sometimes cant be predicted and most of the time can be so he could have asked a meteorologist what places are most probely gonna have a storm and pick one then tell you thats where its gonna happen that will be the most probable answer so we feel why proove it when it wont be believed. if you pick the place a storm could of been coming anyway and if it wernt coming then the weather can do strange things sometimes depending on the causes like solar activity and the like so in our way of thinking the most probable answer to our proof is we dont believe you, you have been debunked when he has advanced and can shoot fireballs from his hands and lightning from his balls then maybe you may believe him.

until then why bother.

A higher source tells me that now is not the time and that when the time DOES come, we won't have to say a word. Trust me, no matter how much all of us argue, nothing will click in anyones head. If we can't help them or relate to them, then we can do it with others. We are more important to the world than you think. Knowing that is enough to keep me quiet and unfazed by their inquiries, insults, and remarks.

Your ego impresses me.

Your ego impresses me.

Whoa..

:P

Nibs

Your ego impresses me.

Pssh. Whatever. Just because I said its a higher source doesn't mean god or an angel. Merely my higher self our a wise spirit. Came telepathicly.

Merely my higher self our a wise spirit. Came telepathicly.

As in talk to yourself? :hmm:

Or just thoughts.

Or just thoughts.

No lol. If you ever get the chance, google spirit diving and you'll understand. My higher conciousness or spirit. Whenever I tune into it, I get a huge amount of pressure on my crown chakra

Or just thoughts.

this is what i meant before you are mocking him for his belief system, he has a spirit guide there is no reason to mock him he is spiritualy mature as he has a guide, in my belief and i am atheist with a belief in a universal mind look at a previous post on this thread, spirt guides are the past deceased that have all there knowlage from past lives and can draw from the universal mind/spirit/energy and guide there chosen to be spiritualy awoken.

other cultures have akin a belief to this so it cant be that obsered.

i hope one day i commune with mine once my spirit has matured.

please dont mock.

Pssh. Whatever. Just because I said its a higher source doesn't mean god or an angel. Merely my higher self our a wise spirit. Came telepathicly.

they say when you pray, youre talking to god. but when god talks to you, youre insane.

Or just thoughts.

this is what i meant before you are mocking him for his belief system, he has a spirit guide there is no reason to mock him he is spiritualy mature as he has a guide, in my belief and i am atheist with a belief in a universal mind look at a previous post on this thread, spirt guides are the past deceased that have all there knowlage from past lives and can draw from the universal mind/spirit/energy and guide there chosen to be spiritualy awoken.

other cultures have akin a belief to this so it cant be that obsered.

i hope one day i commune with mine once my spirit has matured.

please dont mock.

No actually I was really wondering as if he talks to himself or does he get thoughts as if some kind of communication like how people claim god speaks to them.

But will say sorry if it seemed like mocking.

OMG the whole population of native americans that commune with there spirit guides, the whole population of oriental asians who commune with there ancestors and the whole population of people who commune with spirit guides are insane, no more unemployment in the world now as we have to catch them all and lock them all up in padded cells in newly built sanitariums that cover the size of the continental united states of america.

LOL

No actually I was really wondering as if he talks to himself or does he get thoughts as if some kind of communication like how people claim god speaks to them.

But will say sorry if it seemed like mocking.

sorry, you wernt mocking it did sound like it lol

sorry, you wernt mocking it did sound like it lol

Yeah I re read it and it did, sorry I am a little harsh and that was not meant to be, but still came out like it lol

Sorry again.