Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

Yeah I re read it and it did, sorry I am a little harsh and that was not meant to be, but still came out like it lol

Sorry again.

Wth? Shouldn't you be apologizing to me?! Wow. Do you have and abilities?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

Wth? Shouldn't you be apologizing to me?! Wow. Do you have and abilities?

quiet you!!!! :P

I don't have any abilities but did try to do some type of magic ages ago that someone was claiming to do. It did not work but to be fair I was not getting really the time to sit down and practice much.

quiet you!!!! :P

I don't have any abilities but did try to do some type of magic ages ago that someone was claiming to do. It did not work but to be fair I was not getting really the time to sit down and practice much.

What kind of magic?

What kind of magic?

Trying to remember it was a long time back, I will have to search around back through the threads to see if I can find it.

OMG the whole population of native americans that commune with there spirit guides, the whole population of oriental asians who commune with there ancestors and the whole population of people who commune with spirit guides are insane, no more unemployment in the world now as we have to catch them all and lock them all up in padded cells in newly built sanitariums that cover the size of the continental united states of america.

LOL

They are just religious beliefs, they are no more special, real or evidence than anyone else's religious beliefs and the important word is belief.

I thought u meant a pool of water. Or droplets. Not water in its gas form. Anyways to any believers, here is the spell for rain. Saying it isn't enough. Spells need energy and NOT calories so use your spirit energy to act out this task as you say it.

Rain Spell

Causes: Duh, rain.

Ancient gods and goddesses,

hear my plea,

waters from the sky, let it be!

I invoke thee now, to thee all

listen to my desire,

rainfall

Now I don't belive you at all because when I was about 13 years old I was in to this kind of stuff and I found this on a web site along with a bunch of others tried it out over and over day I after day until I lost intrest because well it did absolutely nothing

At the time I did truly beleive that something would happen so you can't say it didn't work because i didn't believe

Now I don't belive you at all because when I was about 13 years old I was in to this kind of stuff and I found this on a web site along with a bunch of others tried it out over and over day I after day until I lost intrest because well it did absolutely nothing

At the time I did truly beleive that something would happen so you can't say it didn't work because i didn't believe

I honestly don't give a crap what you believe because it doesn't affect my life in the least way so good day to you sir

I didn't mean to come off so hostile I was just giving my opinion based on what I have experienced you don't have to take anything I say in any way.

That and it wasn't about what i belived it was about what I experienced with that spell.

I didn't mean to come off so hostile I was just giving my opinion based on what I have experienced you don't have to take anything I say in any way.

That and it wasn't about what i belived it was about what I experienced with that spell.

K. I'm experiencing a totally different phenomenon though. Plus I don't do spells. That's the only one I ever used. The other sKills come from manipulating energy with the mind and spirit. Not through words. To work a spell, you must understand how it works anyway.

alright glad the misunderstandings have been cleared away

Wow...

I didn't see any hostility in your post Fate. Although when he says that the post doesn't effect (affect?) him, he sure comes off rude, so it must have some kind of effect. Maybe you have psychic powers and didn't know it? LOL

Anywho, I've read through almost all 16 pages of this topic and have found nothing in the way of proof (explaining said claim or otherwise) that would lead me to even believe that he has definitive abilities in such. Most of what I've seen even talked about was what is known as the butterfly effect (I think something along the lines of a butterfly flaps it's wings in China and it turns into a breeze/wind/etc... elsewhere). All it would be is the displacement of air from one area to another, causing a ripple.

I can also state that I've been in the metaphysical 'studies' for quite awhile and know that a LOT of it has to do with proof being given and received by more than just the person making the claim, otherwise it becomes just another lost cause.

*snip* Do not post things encouraging use of illicit substances, it is something you agreed to when you signed up for UM and is against policy. This is your friendly informal warning.

Read a smattering of the pages and caught something a while back wanted to clear something up

I have no doubt that you are jacked into the ultimate and infinite source of energy because I am as well. In fact we all are.

ZPE

Zero point energy theorizes that the universe is a fabric of energy layered over an etheric void that is surrounding us constantly. While this energy can be accessed via machines and tricks of quantum physics. I believe it can also be accessed with the ancient parts of the human mind. It is blatantly apparent that all consciousness is linked through multiple relays/channels through which we can communicate with the spirits (gods) or whoever happens to be listening atm.

:tu:

Edited by Paranormalcy
removed promotion of illicit substance

Well said

*snip* Do not post things encouraging use of illicit substances, it is something you agreed to when you signed up for UM and is against policy. This is your friendly informal warning.

Read a smattering of the pages and caught something a while back wanted to clear something up

I have no doubt that you are jacked into the ultimate and infinite source of energy because I am as well. In fact we all are.

ZPE

Zero point energy theorizes that the universe is a fabric of energy layered over an etheric void that is surrounding us constantly. While this energy can be accessed via machines and tricks of quantum physics. I believe it can also be accessed with the ancient parts of the human mind. It is blatantly apparent that all consciousness is linked through multiple relays/channels through which we can communicate with the spirits (gods) or whoever happens to be listening atm.

:tu:

Could you explain how it's blatently apparent that we're all linked in this way? My knowledge about ZPE extends about as far as Stargate so I can't really comment on it that much, however I cant say that it's ever really been that obvious to me that all consciousness is linked. Perhaps you could suggest somewhere reputable where I could read more about this?

Anyone can manipulate weather really.

Check out the people behind special effects they can make storm inside of your house and snow etc...

Of course you need wind machine, tesla coils?, Sounds of thunder and sprinkler system and there you go.

Wow, I never thought this post would go this far. Btw, I posted in this section because I was asking others who can manipulate weather. Yet again there are people who try to tell us we can't do the things we do because they have no idea that it can be done because they don't know how.

But who has evidence about these powers we claim? I don't know. I sure can't. lol. All I can say is, my power is in the heart.

Well, it's not like I made a tornado, two actually, in the same region where tornadoes were never even seen before. And its not like I created hail in a certain tourist spot. All in one weekend. lol. Even conjured TWO rather powerful storms, which I'm rather ashamed to admit, since it destroyed millions worth of properties, as well as killed hundreds of lives, the first and the second. That's right guys, its all there in the news. Well, that's IF you know what country I'm from. Here's a clue. It was just last year.

And NO, I won't claim this gift in public, well I did once, to two renowned spiritualists, one gave me a prayer and told me to open my third eye, which I won't(I'm scared of ghosts), while the other one wants nothing to do with me. Shame, they could have saved a lot of lives. Which is why I don't want this curse being public. I don't want to be accountable. Scared the **** out of me when I found out it was real, and I never intend to do it again. A little rain here and there, I guess. But nothing catastrophic.

Everyone is free to post their opinions here, this is a forum. For all you psions/witches/demigods whatever you wish to call yourselves, just ignore them and reply to those who CAN understand, and those who DO, not those who PREACH.

Now, it seems that nightwalker94 has a background on the subject, a little experience I assume. So if anyone is still reading this post still think they have this curse, don't be afraid to post. Accept this curse and learn to control it. This is interesting. I wonder what we can do if we all focus on one thing. But that's evil. lol.

For now, I guess we, by we I mean nightwalker and those who can, should discuss our purpose. Yeah, that's what I wanted to ask when I posted here. Why do we have this curse? I live my life now denying that those things happened last year, but it did. And if ever someone goes public, I will follow. For now, let's just lay low for a while, and practice.

Is the one practicing earthquakes all over the world in this forum? You're gonna burn in hell my friend. A little magma on some dormant volcano could have satisfied your twisted ego. Instead you go all out. Shame on you.

Now, I have questions myself, but I want YOUR reactions first.

Is the one practicing earthquakes all over the world in this forum? You're gonna burn in hell my friend. A little magma on some dormant volcano could have satisfied your twisted ego. Instead you go all out. Shame on you.

Haha thats awesome. :) I found a saying once from an aboriginal belief to do with earthquakes..

At Casuarina is a large stone close to the sea. They believe this to be the King God, the first Aborigine and the creator of all others. Occasionally the tides reach up to the stone, and the aborigines state that the King God must have turned over in his sleep – ‘big fish been bite um’, thus causing the earthquake.”

Anyway they basically have stories though to do with morals and that these storms/earthquakes are because of peoples low morals..... There are also beliefs that the Wandjina can make storms and that some people are Wandjina. I think its similar to the native americans with their rain dances maybe. I'm not sure if native americans have stories to do with storms and morals though.

Nearly all the above stories directly describe a major event of some type – flood, cyclone, tsunami, thunder or lightening. They too nearly all have a morality play or lesson attached, with death for the disobedient or those lacking in morals.

Link

Anyway I think some people have their reasons for believing in this kind of thing. I've.. dabbled.. with this belief for years. One of my last funny 'hits' was

(take a guess why..). Which was good timing and quiet a coincidence because of the hail and a song I chose. I picked Master of the Moon by Dio, for the hail. hehe. So to find the storm hit the next day was awesome(actually it might of even been the same day around the same time.. I forget)one or the other though.

Another favorite one of mine was Burma. I basically posted a song a while ago now looking for it to storm and in the song there was these flying monks(to me wind spirits/my friends).

. Anyway the very next morning when I go to see the news I find a picture of a monk(the same style monk/clothes)walking over trees toppled from the Burma storm. I dont have the news link for it now but its picture was awesome. It went so well together. And I finished with the
I found afterwards(just for laugh).. which kinda went with this trailer(came out around same time).

So I believe in funny... coincidences and that God likes a laugh.

Edited by Kazahel

Wow, I never thought this post would go this far. Btw, I posted in this section because I was asking others who can manipulate weather. Yet again there are people who try to tell us we can't do the things we do because they have no idea that it can be done because they don't know how.

But who has evidence about these powers we claim? I don't know. I sure can't. lol. All I can say is, my power is in the heart.

Well, it's not like I made a tornado, two actually, in the same region where tornadoes were never even seen before. And its not like I created hail in a certain tourist spot. All in one weekend. lol. Even conjured TWO rather powerful storms, which I'm rather ashamed to admit, since it destroyed millions worth of properties, as well as killed hundreds of lives, the first and the second. That's right guys, its all there in the news. Well, that's IF you know what country I'm from. Here's a clue. It was just last year.

And NO, I won't claim this gift in public, well I did once, to two renowned spiritualists, one gave me a prayer and told me to open my third eye, which I won't(I'm scared of ghosts), while the other one wants nothing to do with me. Shame, they could have saved a lot of lives. Which is why I don't want this curse being public. I don't want to be accountable. Scared the **** out of me when I found out it was real, and I never intend to do it again. A little rain here and there, I guess. But nothing catastrophic.

Everyone is free to post their opinions here, this is a forum. For all you psions/witches/demigods whatever you wish to call yourselves, just ignore them and reply to those who CAN understand, and those who DO, not those who PREACH.

Now, it seems that nightwalker94 has a background on the subject, a little experience I assume. So if anyone is still reading this post still think they have this curse, don't be afraid to post. Accept this curse and learn to control it. This is interesting. I wonder what we can do if we all focus on one thing. But that's evil. lol.

For now, I guess we, by we I mean nightwalker and those who can, should discuss our purpose. Yeah, that's what I wanted to ask when I posted here. Why do we have this curse? I live my life now denying that those things happened last year, but it did. And if ever someone goes public, I will follow. For now, let's just lay low for a while, and practice.

I can make up stuff and claim I have all the powers of all the Xmen does that make them true?

Like I say get tested under scientific conditions or rather go to James Randi and get 1 million $.

Edited by phreakstep

Like I say get tested under scientific conditions or rather go to James Randi and get 1 million $.

That is no incentive especially to the shy.

Well, if he can manipulate the weather, because of the way weather works, he will affect everywhere and hence should be arrested and charged with causing natural disasters.

Well, if he can manipulate the weather, because of the way weather works, he will affect everywhere and hence should be arrested and charged with causing natural disasters.

You cant prove nothing and thats the way I like it.

So your telling us you have an evil heart then or that you don't know which is which in the regards of whether or not YOU specifically created these things? Hmm? I for one have serious doubts about these erroneous claims you are making.

So you also claim to want to save lives but yet above you stated that you 'potentially' created storms.

*Ahem* I'm very surprised you actually state that you don't want to go 'public' but yet you post such things on a public forum AND talk about saving lives AND seeing two 'renowned spiritualists'. I'm further surprised that you would bring up nightwalker as he has 'claimed' to had caused people harm. Seriously, if you think you have these 'abilities' that you state, then I would suggest what others have stated and try for the million bucks.

I may not be able to manipulate things to a great extreme, but I know where my limits are and don't try to blow them out of proportion either.

I may not be able to manipulate things to a great extreme, but I know where my limits are and don't try to blow them out of proportion either.

Keep practicing you might get better one day Psi. And it might help to remember that there are no limits in magickal thinking.

Edited by Kazahel

Very true kazahel. I was just wondering guys. Can we PLEASE stop arguing? It's getting old and has no point. Don't reply to what I just said in a negative tone. PLEASE (sigh). Anyways, I'm subconsciously developing this new ability guys. Well I'm already attuned to the elements but at random times, when I practice with ki and mana, there are electrical sparks around my body and arms. Spirits are really bothering me now. Even as I type this out. Feels like a muddy substance is attaching to me and doing all sorts of weird crap. Anyways I'm gaining the control of lightning accidentally. Strong ability but hard to control. Btw I already had the ability over storms and wind and I think that those abilities are related. Whenever I go outside, the wind blows like crazy and follows me like a cloak. Weird stuff guys. Don't be predjudicial towards my beliefs or opinions! I should be able to speak freely in this forum.

You cant prove nothing and thats the way I like it.

Including highly unrealistic claims about flaunting the physical laws of the universe ;)

Seriously though, if he creates a storm around his house, he could cause a drought else where on the planet. He should be investigated if this is case.