Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

@Kazahel

I know right? It feels good to have those coincidences, or whatever. lol. I feel bad for those affected though. I don't know about rain dance, not because I suck at it,I just prefer singing.

@nightwalker

Lightings, be careful man. Never try that in an open field. Once I was with my friends, I was so worked up I was almost hit by one.

Best way to start is through playing with static electricity. And please, avoid zapping your GIRLFRIEND during arguments. It feels good because you can get away with it, it is static electricity right? Its fun but its wrong.

@everyone else

I know its hard to know this things exist. I can't explain it, and I don't know how it works. All I know is it does, and the story behind it. I'm not sure if the story is real, all I know is that with the story, everything fits. You can do it too you know. Try it. Best way to try if you can do 'magic' ,its the closest word I could name it, is through intuition.

You should know that this requires energy, as nightwalker said many times. People say this energy can't be measured, they're wrong. It can be measured. The reason they can't is because they don't know what energy they use. Some call it chi, some call it psi, others chakra energy, whatever. For me, the best name to call that energy is EMOTION. Yup, its that easy. Emotion is that energy that can propel someone to swim an ocean, to climb the highest buildings and mountains, to go to the moon, to spit at someone, to sacrifice someone's life, and to take someone's life. Through emotion we control ourselves, control ourselves and we control the universe.

Intuition and coincidences, when they happens to us, we feel we are connected, we feel that somehow there is something more in the universe that our schools aren't telling us. Connect with your intuitive side so you can connect with your spiritual side. Your mind will explode once you find out such POWER lives inside of you. You must discover what is it.

When I first found mine, the emotion I felt reminded me of a scene in Jumanji, where the boy finds the gameboard in the attic, gets scared ****less that he drops the gameboard and runs away.

This thing is real. Be careful what you wish for.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

@Kazahel

I know right? It feels good to have those coincidences, or whatever. lol. I feel bad for those affected though. I don't know about rain dance, not because I suck at it,I just prefer singing.

@nightwalker

Lightings, be careful man. Never try that in an open field. Once I was with my friends, I was so worked up I was almost hit by one.

Best way to start is through playing with static electricity. And please, avoid zapping your GIRLFRIEND during arguments. It feels good because you can get away with it, it is static electricity right? Its fun but its wrong.

@everyone else

I know its hard to know this things exist. I can't explain it, and I don't know how it works. All I know is it does, and the story behind it. I'm not sure if the story is real, all I know is that with the story, everything fits. You can do it too you know. Try it. Best way to try if you can do 'magic' ,its the closest word I could name it, is through intuition.

You should know that this requires energy, as nightwalker said many times. People say this energy can't be measured, they're wrong. It can be measured. The reason they can't is because they don't know what energy they use. Some call it chi, some call it psi, others chakra energy, whatever. For me, the best name to call that energy is EMOTION. Yup, its that easy. Emotion is that energy that can propel someone to swim an ocean, to climb the highest buildings and mountains, to go to the moon, to spit at someone, to sacrifice someone's life, and to take someone's life. Through emotion we control ourselves, control ourselves and we control the universe.

Intuition and coincidences, when they happens to us, we feel we are connected, we feel that somehow there is something more in the universe that our schools aren't telling us. Connect with your intuitive side so you can connect with your spiritual side. Your mind will explode once you find out such POWER lives inside of you. You must discover what is it.

When I first found mine, the emotion I felt reminded me of a scene in Jumanji, where the boy finds the gameboard in the attic, gets scared ****less that he drops the gameboard and runs away.

This thing is real. Be careful what you wish for.

Who said energy can't be measured? We have specific measurements for it! calories and joules. They are what these claims of weather manipulation so ridiculous.

Emotion is not energy, emotion is a chemically induced feeling in response to a stimulus and can either be cognitive or instinctual.

Who said energy can't be measured? We have specific measurements for it! calories and joules. They are what these claims of weather manipulation so ridiculous.

Emotion is not energy, emotion is a chemically induced feeling in response to a stimulus and can either be cognitive or instinctual.

You also forgot amps, volts and watts. :P Oh wait, isn't there ohms as well? Sorry, I feel asleep partly during my science classes. LOL

Now, what Matt says IS true, emotions are a chemically induced feeling, however these emotions can cause electrical impulses in the brain, thus why we get them as well.

To be able to manipulate the weather even a TINY bit would cause someone to feel extremely fatigued, so to attempt to cause the weather to actually SHIFT for you would probably downright kill you unless you hook yourself up to an electrical source or, in such a case, get struck by it, which odds are, would kill you anyway.

Oh, and to attempt to create lightning, well that's a number of factors including being the tallest thing around and/or because there is also GTA Lightning (Ground to Air).

And Kaz, I prefer not to. I am already classified as a conduit, so I work on defensive aspects, not bells and whistles. LOL

Edited by PsiPup

Including highly unrealistic claims about flaunting the physical laws of the universe ;)

And I think thats the way He kinda likes it. :)

Anyway a song popped into my head from out of the blue earlier today after posting in this thread, which I thought went with it when I saw it. I hadnt actually seen the video clip to this song before either I dont think, until just today, and I liked it and it just reminded me of this thread. It was like the wind wanted me to play it and it came to me on the breeze. Its called Aerials. And you especially see them at 2:49 but you probably wont see it how I see it because I tend to be a more.. magickal thinker.

*Also I feel this song goes with the Iceland volcano.

Edited by Kazahel

I love System of a Down, love their songs. Aerials is good. Try listening to Question! The vocals is awesome.

You cant prove nothing and thats the way I like it.

We don't have to prove anything, *snip* until someone actually drops the excuses as to why they cant prove it and actually shows they can do what they say they can.

Edited by SupeRgirl
word that in a less inflammatory tone please

All right mattshark. Let's do an experiment, just for fun. I haven't done this for months, and I'm going to do it just for you. I'm still unfamiliar with earthquakes so for now let's just stick to storms. I will begin the process of making a storm where you live, or at least near it. This takes at least 15 days, 1 month max. Remember, everything that will happen is in your hands, not mine. This will happen because you wanted it to occur.

If the storm comes, you have a lot to think about. If it doesn't, that means everything you posted here is the truth, and we are nothing but jerk-offs who watch too much movies.

The moment you post "Yes" will be the beginning of the countdown. Please state if you want it to be 15 days or 1 month.

Edited by mnemeion

We don't have to prove anything, *snip* until someone actually drops the excuses as to why they cant prove it and actually shows they can do what they say they can.

Wandjina are older than xmen and so is the belief in wind/rain spirits. And I've proved it many times with my magickal thinking. Maybe you might not see it because you seem to lack magickal thinking but I've seen it for years.. and I'm sure others have if they've noticed the details...

See everything I do is on the flow and none is really planned, it just happens. So I think, then it happens(like a breeze comes). I dont really think about what to think about then it happens, which is what you ask.

Edited by SupeRgirl
Updating quote

All right mattshark. Let's do an experiment, just for fun. I haven't done this for months, and I'm going to do it just for you. I'm still unfamiliar with earthquakes so for now let's just stick to storms. I will begin the process of making a storm where you live, or at least near it. This takes at least 15 days, 1 month max. Remember, everything that will happen is in your hands, not mine. This will happen because you wanted it to occur.

If the storm comes, you have a lot to think about. If it doesn't, that means everything you posted here is the truth, and we are nothing but jerk-offs who watch too much movies.

The moment you post "Yes" will be the beginning of the countdown. Please state if you want it to be 15 days or 1 month.

Yes, I'll be impressed. We never get storms.

Out of curiosity, regarding Earthquakes, you do know what plate tectonics are don't you?

Edited by Mattshark

Hey, I'm going to make it rain at every location where everybody in the thread lives. It could take up to a month.

When it rains within a month at your location you'll then know I'm legit. The countdown has begun.

LOL.

Edited by Moonie2012

Hey, I'm going to make it rain at every location where everybody in the thread lives. It could take up to a month.

When it rains within a month at your location you'll then know I'm legit.

Pft.

I'm going to make it rain somewhere today. A very specific somewhere.

TOMORROW, I will release the location of where I made it rain as proof.

Nibs

When I say storm, it means a disaster is about to hit his area. Not stupid rain.

Dude, I played with static a year ago. Lightning within myself feels a lot stronger than just static. I've practiced shooting it in "thick" bursts but I know there can be a recoil.

I love System of a Down, love their songs. Aerials is good. Try listening to Question! The vocals is awesome.

Cool one but I went straight to 'Jet Pilot' this morning by System of a Down, it stood out on the back of the cd I forgot I had and I thought it went ok with the F-16 story and the volcano. So lets see if we can make the ash cloud bigger maybe? I mean we only need a mustard seed amount of faith to do it apparently. hehe

It's funny timing too because of what you said the other day in regards to the earthquakes(which made me laugh).. I mean we even had one apparently in W.A just today(the state I live in).. Link

Edited by Kazahel

Since when humans are able to control the weather? An impossible scientific ability which has been tried by crop dusters paid by farmers and agricorporates, they have machines to produce Silver Iodine Oxidine (through dry ice storage) as water vapor to irrigate drought-ridden thirsty crop fields for a few decades. But who will ever have a space satellite in the upper atmosphere where storm clouds are formed...is another mind-boggling question itself.

Well you can do whatever you want. No one's stopping you.

Since when humans are able to control the weather? An impossible scientific ability which has been tried by crop dusters paid by farmers and agricorporates, they have machines to produce Silver Iodine Oxidine (through dry ice storage) as water vapor to irrigate drought-ridden thirsty crop fields for a few decades. But who will ever have a space satellite in the upper atmosphere where storm clouds are formed...is another mind-boggling question itself.

You are correct, it is just not possible. But we will play mnemeion's game, even though he has to give such a big time frame. But if Belfast has its first storm in years, in the next month we can take it from there. Of course if he causes Earthquakes, surely that would make him a terrorist.

Stop putting down our beliefs. Yes, it's a rain spell but I don't even like using words for magic so I learned how to do them without words. Simple. You don't have to believe us but the least you could do is go to a spiritualist and get some proof. I mean the REAL ones and not the posers. If they are only trying to get money, I suggest going to a different person. Some are just good at reading ppl and go from there. Hate posers.

Stop putting down our beliefs. Yes, it's a rain spell but I don't even like using words for magic so I learned how to do them without words. Simple. You don't have to believe us but the least you could do is go to a spiritualist and get some proof. I mean the REAL ones and not the posers. If they are only trying to get money, I suggest going to a different person. Some are just good at reading ppl and go from there. Hate posers.

It is your job to back up your claims, not ours to back to back them up for you.

No one is putting down any beliefs, so knock it off. If it hasn't been noted already, if you come on here with an erronious claim, then your GOING to be asked for proof and that even comes from when *I* did that, except I PROVED what I can do.

To come on here and say "I can create a storm" is an erronious claim because to this DAY, I have not seen, heard or felt anyone create anything that wasn't already in the news. I can tell you right now that a 15-30 day 'possibility' is bad enough because of a nice little thing (stated before) called El Nino which is a typical pattern in weather.

To claim to shoot lightning bolts is highly improbable because even being CLOSE to a lightning bolt would be enough to cause skin damage, but to let alone create one would char your skin, REGARDLESS of what protections you can put up.

Yes, I question things myself because they sound all to 'bells and whistles' and flashy, yet when others are questioned *note poster quote in this message*, all they seem to do is throw a tantrum and tell others to quit questioning them or putting them down.

Seriously, if you can't do it, then just say so because honestly, some people might have a little more respect for you.

Stop putting down our beliefs.

And I would like to say that my beliefs would be different to yours. I give all credit to God in the end while I'm sure the rest give it to themselves.

No one is putting down any beliefs, so knock it off. If it hasn't been noted already, if you come on here with an erronious claim, then your GOING to be asked for proof and that even comes from when *I* did that, except I PROVED what I can do.

To come on here and say "I can create a storm" is an erronious claim because to this DAY, I have not seen, heard or felt anyone create anything that wasn't already in the news. I can tell you right now that a 15-30 day 'possibility' is bad enough because of a nice little thing (stated before) called El Nino which is a typical pattern in weather.

To claim to shoot lightning bolts is highly improbable because even being CLOSE to a lightning bolt would be enough to cause skin damage, but to let alone create one would char your skin, REGARDLESS of what protections you can put up.

Yes, I question things myself because they sound all to 'bells and whistles' and flashy, yet when others are questioned *note poster quote in this message*, all they seem to do is throw a tantrum and tell others to quit questioning them or putting them down.

Seriously, if you can't do it, then just say so because honestly, some people might have a little more respect for you.

Nicely put, and thank you, I didn't want to say it myself as I thought it'd just appear to be another "sceptic's knockdown" but you have voiced my thoughts wonderfully :D:tu:

So for example, it is a clear sunny day, and if all of a sudden within 5-10 mins I could make it cloudy and then make it rain, and then stop and make it sunny again, would it be enough proof for anyone?

So for example, it is a clear sunny day, and if all of a sudden within 5-10 mins I could make it cloudy and then make it rain, and then stop and make it sunny again, would it be enough proof for anyone?

In Colorado we call that spring time.

Find the area of your country with the least percipitation. Death Valley.

Make it snow.

On a specific date at a specific time.

Then people will be impressed.

Nibs