Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

In Colorado we call that spring time.

Find the area of your country with the least percipitation. Death Valley.

Make it snow.

On a specific date at a specific time.

Then people will be impressed.

Nibs

I know you wernt asking me but when I read your post it reminded me of when I did something similar with the Super Bowl a few years ago just for a laugh. Link

So I wished it to rain on that day well before the day.

But even that was spur of the moment and I just did it from the heart, not from trying to so much and making a thread over it.

*And I'm not american and dont follow any sports. And I very rarely watch them on tv.

Edited by Kazahel

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to talk to people who share the same experiences I have.

@Kazahel

Its cool when these things happen. I like rain. Its like the world is being cleansed.

One time there was a typhoon, I stayed on our balcony all afternoon. Its really exciting. Its like the world is going to end. lol

Edited by mnemeion

Make it snow.

Nibs

In the UK we call it normal.

I know you wernt asking me but when I read your post it reminded me of when I did something similar with the Super Bowl a few years ago just for a laugh. Link

So I wished it to rain on that day well before the day.

But even that was spur of the moment and I just did it from the heart, not from trying to so much and making a thread over it.

*And I'm not american and dont follow any sports. And I very rarely watch them on tv.

You have shown nothing that would suggest cause and effect here and it rains in Florida ALL THE TIME. Sorry but this is simply ridiculous.

So for example, it is a clear sunny day, and if all of a sudden within 5-10 mins I could make it cloudy and then make it rain, and then stop and make it sunny again, would it be enough proof for anyone?

No, Just saying that is not proof enough for anyone. I could say something like that and nobody would take me seriously. If you really want to prove it, You can get it tested like many have suggested before. Like hernibs said, Specific date and a specific time.

Heck i am no weather manipulator but i can sometimes tell if it's gonna rain or not, Just by looking at the sky.

No, It was not you who made it rain that day and you know it. It's florida, Nothing too unusual about that, We don't need weather manipulators to do it. It's also ridiculous to think you were the one responsible for it.

All right mattshark. Let's do an experiment, just for fun. I haven't done this for months, and I'm going to do it just for you. I'm still unfamiliar with earthquakes so for now let's just stick to storms. I will begin the process of making a storm where you live, or at least near it. This takes at least 15 days, 1 month max. Remember, everything that will happen is in your hands, not mine. This will happen because you wanted it to occur.

If the storm comes, you have a lot to think about. If it doesn't, that means everything you posted here is the truth, and we are nothing but jerk-offs who watch too much movies.

The moment you post "Yes" will be the beginning of the countdown. Please state if you want it to be 15 days or 1 month.

When I say storm, it means a disaster is about to hit his area. Not stupid rain.

So for example, it is a clear sunny day, and if all of a sudden within 5-10 mins I could make it cloudy and then make it rain, and then stop and make it sunny again, would it be enough proof for anyone?

I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to talk to people who share the same experiences I have.

@Kazahel

Its cool when these things happen. I like rain. Its like the world is being cleansed.

One time there was a typhoon, I stayed on our balcony all afternoon. Its really exciting. Its like the world is going to end. lol

In my opinion you have stated that you are willing to provide evidence for your "powers".

How am I misinterpreting your statements above?

You said you could and are willing to create a disaster in Matt's area. So, give us a date and time and exact location. What kind of storm? Wind speeds?

YOU offered the evidence.

Nibs

Make it snow.

Nibs

In Ohio we call that lake effect weather. :P

Ah, there it is. The usual backpedaling and denial that always comes out when proof of kiddie psi-powers are finally brought to a do-it-or-drop-it finale.

Drop it it is.

Edited by Moonie2012

Ah, there it is. The usual backpedaling and denial that always comes out when proof of kiddie psi-powers are finally brought to a do-it-or-drop-it finale.

We all knew that was going to happen. LOL

We all knew that was going to happen. LOL

Yes we did, but just one of these times I'd like to see it NOT happen, and finally have someone man-up and actually TRY instead of copping out with pathetic excuses.

Of course, that would mean they would have to admit that they can't do it when it doesn't work - hence the excuses.

Edited by Moonie2012

Yes we did, but just one of these times I'd like to see it NOT happen, and finally have someone man-up and actually TRY instead of copping out with pathetic excuses.

Of course, that would mean they would have to admit that they can't do it when it doesn't work - hence the excuses.

Oh yes, heaven forbid they take responsibility for their claims. I like it especially when they say "Well I just want to talk with people with similar .." blah blah blah.

I personally wouldn't mind talking with someone who can help me practice my defensive abilities and not try to go for the flashy and whatnot or with FALSE CLAIMS of being able to cause stuff to happen. But until that happens, I am going to have to work it out myself. *Shrug*

It's no wonder I don't make topics. It's due to that reason of these little kids coming around "Well why don't I attack you?". Okay...so go ahead...and then nothing. Oh, and for the fun one of "I did, but your defenses are high"... yeah, right, when they're down? LOL

No, It was not you who made it rain that day and you know it. It's florida, Nothing too unusual about that, We don't need weather manipulators to do it. It's also ridiculous to think you were the one responsible for it.

Well you obviously didnt read my posts because I said just before that I give all credit to God, not me. So yes I didnt do it but I did wish for it. And so I just find it a nice... coincidence when I wish for rain on the Super Bowl and it ends up raining for the first time apparently ever on the Super Bowl.. I dont know if that is fact or not, I'm just going by the news reports I remember from the time....

So yeah it doesnt matter that its Florida like you say.. because like I said, its the First Time it ever rained on the Super Bowl Apparently. Which is what I wished for and why I think God has a great sense of humour. :)

MIAMI - Even Mother Nature made history. It was the first Super Bowl played in the rain.

And, boy, did it rain.

Link

So yeah... the way I kinda look at it is I give my Lord.. ideas.. and if He chooses to go that way its His choice which is why I always wait and see and not assume I know what will be.

Edited by Kazahel

Oh yes, heaven forbid they take responsibility for their claims. I like it especially when they say "Well I just want to talk with people with similar .." blah blah blah.

I personally wouldn't mind talking with someone who can help me practice my defensive abilities and not try to go for the flashy and whatnot or with FALSE CLAIMS of being able to cause stuff to happen. But until that happens, I am going to have to work it out myself. *Shrug*

It's no wonder I don't make topics. It's due to that reason of these little kids coming around "Well why don't I attack you?". Okay...so go ahead...and then nothing. Oh, and for the fun one of "I did, but your defenses are high"... yeah, right, when they're down? LOL

They aren't false claims until proven true or false so don't assume things BUD.

They aren't false claims until proven true or false so don't assume things BUD.

Actually BUD, claims are worthless and meaningless until the claimant evidences their claim. With out evidence they can be assumed to be false ;).

Actually BUD, claims are worthless and meaningless until the claimant evidences their claim. With out evidence they can be assumed to be false ;).

Yes but simply assuming something is false wouldn't be the correct thing to do. It's different to say it's possibly false than to just say it is. THAT person would need prove that the claims are fake to just come out and say it as if they KNOW would be wrong.

This is the Psychic Abilities forum. If the people claiming to have these here, IN THIS FORUM, want to debate the topic of these "powers" existence, with those interested in pursuing the civil discussion, they may, but they also should not expect to be harassed continually within this section while trying to discuss the topic with some ground rules such as taking the existence of these as given in some situations, and if they are, I'm going to start handing out FORMAL WARNINGS, no questions asked, no debate.

All around the world there is news of weird weather events happening. Anyone here know anything about people influencing the weather, psychic or what? Let me know what you know and I'll share what I have observed, and tested with my environment.

My mom is slightly capable of this. For example if she's riding the motorcycle, she can usually hold off the rain until she gets home.

My mom is slightly capable of this. For example if she's riding the motorcycle, she can usually hold off the rain until she gets home.

Or, you know, it could be the fact that she's riding away from the rain - or just gets lucky.

There's no way your mom could drive INTO a rainstorm and hold it off.

No.

Yes but simply assuming something is false wouldn't be the correct thing to do. It's different to say it's possibly false than to just say it is. THAT person would need prove that the claims are fake to just come out and say it as if they KNOW would be wrong.

actually, it would be the correct thing to do. unless the person making the claim actually has some type of evidence backing the claim.

and we would say youre wrong, just because it is MORE than likely that we are correct, on this type of subject.

Or, you know, it could be the fact that she's riding away from the rain - or just gets lucky.

There's no way your mom could drive INTO a rainstorm and hold it off.

Or it could just be that his mom rides here motorcycle really really fast when she sees rainclouds.

• 3 weeks later...

When I say storm, it means a disaster is about to hit his area. Not stupid rain.

Well it has been over a month and you have failed completely to make any sort of unusual weather.

I wouldnt be suprised. If anyone has every heard of the black egg it might shine some light on my thoughts here. There was this thing found that randomly generated a 1 or a 0 and to their suprise they found out that when something bad was about to happen it would generate more of one number than being 50/50. And to their suprise when they started counting it proved to be true and they could almost predict bad events such as deaths and other junk with it. I cant really remember all the details about it and its been years since i read that article but if you think about it maybe our emotions could have some effect on weather. Im not saying control or anything but it may affect it in some way. Thats just a thought though

I wouldnt be suprised. If anyone has every heard of the black egg it might shine some light on my thoughts here. There was this thing found that randomly generated a 1 or a 0 and to their suprise they found out that when something bad was about to happen it would generate more of one number than being 50/50. And to their suprise when they started counting it proved to be true and they could almost predict bad events such as deaths and other junk with it. I cant really remember all the details about it and its been years since i read that article but if you think about it maybe our emotions could have some effect on weather. Im not saying control or anything but it may affect it in some way. Thats just a thought though

source please.