Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weather Manipulation

mnemeion

No response from our weather manipulators?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• HerNibs

• Mattshark

There has been talk of a facility in alaska that is capable of producing a frequency that effects wind streams and thus effecting weather. Other than that, no clue.

nightwalker has been on the forums for a while, his claims so far including the following:

Control Ki

Control Chi

Control Magic

Telekynesis

The ability to spontaneously generate fire.

The ability to spontaneously generate ice.

The ability to spontaneously generate electricity.

Create holy weapons that can slay demons.

Throw tornadoes from his hands.

Turn Invisible.

Fly

Have psychically enhanced senses.

The ability to reorganize his dna to become super strong/fast/heal faster.

And of course Auric sight.

At first I thought he was Deadpool from like the Wolverine movie.

But the more he keeps talking I am starting to think he is the risen Jesus.

Can't be sure though, he hasn't claimed to be able to walk on water yet.

Edited by Drifting Orchid

I don't think theres a single person standing out in a field calling up bad weather patterns to cause havoc all over the world, if so the military would have them in hand by now :rolleyes:

In which case we the people wouldn't know about anyway ;)

hehe I've done that one a few times. And one was one of the best dreams I've ever had. :innocent:

Heres a link if you'd like to read it. And check out the one above its ever better.. that one was actually very much a Jacobs Ladder dream(I figured afterwards). There is even a buddhist version or something with the bodhi tree which is somewhat similar to my dream, which I found out about afterwards. I was looking for versions(origins)of Jack and the Bean Stalk and came across lots of interesting things. And all outta the blue too.

Edited by Kazahel

nightwalker has been on the forums for a while, his claims so far including the following:

Control Ki

Control Chi

Control Magic

Telekynesis

The ability to spontaneously generate fire.

The ability to spontaneously generate ice.

The ability to spontaneously generate electricity.

Create holy weapons that can slay demons.

Throw tornadoes from his hands.

Turn Invisible.

Fly

Have psychically enhanced senses.

The ability to reorganize his dna to become super strong/fast/heal faster.

And of course Auric sight.

At first I thought he was Deadpool from like the Wolverine movie.

But the more he keeps talking I am starting to think he is the risen Jesus.

I saw a few more the other day:

He has at least 2 spirit gaurdians that he can occasionally communicate with and recieve assistance from.

He is a lycanthrope in the spiritual sense. Meaning, he goes through no physical transformations, but his spirit is a werewolf and it occasionally gives him the mannerisms and strength of a wolf. He can also visibly manifest it.

He is a novice biokenetic and recently attempted to give his eyes the ability of a "sharingan" from the cartoon Naruto. I have no idea what that does, but the result was severe pain and white rings around his pupils.

He can manifest and control thunderstorms.

A few of his friends (and enemies) have similar abilities, and he often has duels with them.

He is a psi-healer.

He can create psi-shields.

Every time he is asked to prove these abilities, he claims that his camera is broken, but he'll send it to your email. Or if you live close to Hampton,Virginia, he'll totally show you.

Hey man, if you can do this stuff, i will eat my words. But dont get defensive when someone asks you to prove X ability.

Dozens of people throughout history have been ridiculed, imprisoned, and executed for outrageous claims or personal beliefs. (Socrates, Copernicus, John the Baptist, Nicola Tesla, just to name a very few.) Even Eistein was beaten and ridiculed during his childhood.

I personally beleive in ESP, readings, even minor telekinetics, but theres a limit. I think nightwalker has a big imagination, big aspirations, but just watches too many cartoons. Sorry.

Hey Guys,

This is starting to go a little bit too far and I say it stops now and returns to the proper topic. Really, if you can't refrain from making Nightwalker the topic of conversation here for your amusement, then step out of this thread. I've already removed one post for being OTT. If this continues expect PM's.

Edited by SupeRgirl

So, what's new? XD

So, what's new? XD

Well you failed to manipulate our weather.

Oh did I? XD

Yes.

• 2 years later...

over 2 years on and ive matured and have now realized through time, experiance and trial and error, that i cant prove anything as i aint psi at all, ive tested doing AP and i was day dreaming while meditating and doing nightwalkers advice has brought no rewards and ive tried hundreds of different things with no avail.

I aint saying that the claims on this thread are false as i have no proof to say there not except physics but i have no proof they are true but it was fun trying to get proof.

Maybe one day the world will open there eyes once proof has been given.