Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is magick in relation to paranormal phenomina

Withered Rose

I'm new to alot of things, so I want opinions now  

7 members have voted

1. 1. I'm new to alot of things, so I want opinions now

• Is it paranormal?
    • Is the mixing ideally caused by religious ignorance?
    • Is it just similar?

Like I keep saying alot of people seem to have confused paranormal activity and magick to be one and the same.

I don't think it is - but I'm just wondering what you guys think.

I mean,I cast spells... this is seriously not news.......

I've had paranormal activity in my home....

blink.gif

Edited by Withered Rose

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moe eubleck

• Withered Rose

• Grandpa Greenman

• The Nameless One

Since you cast spells maybe you can cast a spell on Angelina Jolie. And then a spell on The Nameless One so that She can fall in love with me. cool.gif

Or why don't you cast a Good Luck spell on me. grin2.gif

Ill be waiting.

Edited by The Nameless One

I know when you begain to study the craft you become more aware of paranormal phenomina, because you open chakas. I guess if you don't understand how spells work they are paranormal. I don't do much spell work, they tend to cause a lot of trouble if you don't do them right. Takes a lot of study to make them work. Although, astroprojection is a blast if you are careful. I guess from my point of view a lot of paranormal is normal, so I can't really answer your question.

Since you cast spells maybe you can cast a spell on Angelina Jolie. And then a spell on The Nameless One so that She can fall in love with me. cool.gif

Or why don't you cast a Good Luck spell on me. grin2.gif

Ill be waiting.

The Nameless One:

Just because I am a magick user does not mean I can make things happen to just anyone.I need information,or an item.

I need to actually know something of them..

And - Who the heck said I'd do you any favor? disgust.gif

Or why don't you cast a Good Luck spell on me.  grin2.gif

Ill be waiting.

The Nameless One:

Just because I am a magick user does not mean I can make things happen to just anyone.I need information,or an item.

I need to actually know something of them..

And - Who the heck said I'd do you any favor? disgust.gif

Come on it was just a joke. lol wink2.gif

Hey I appreciate whatever makes you happy, although it would be nice if you could cast a good luck spell on me, not that Im asking just saying that it would be a nice thing to do, then again some people would cast a bad luck spell etc.

But back to the topic no I don't think it has anything to do with the other.

Magic is for the most part - unknown . Im sure it stems from religiouns though . The elemental magic of wicca , black magic of satanism , and the white magic of Xians ( Mostly called faith , after seeing what it can do I will call it white magic ) So maybe religioun is magic .

either that or something else entirely .

Well, I for one have never seen magick done, nor have any reason to believe magick can be preformed. But I am more than willing to be shown that magick does in fact exist if someone will just cast some kind of spell as proof to this unbeliever. I will be more then happy to provide means neccesary for this experiment to take place. Withered Rose, seeing as you say this is a daily thing you do, it would be an honor if you could only enlighten me as to this mysterious "power" you wield.

More on topic, seeing as all of us are not as blessed as Withered Rose to be able to cast spells, I would say the word "paranormal" (implying something out of the ordinary) you cover the magical realm as well.

Withered Rose, I anxiously await your reply...

Well, I for one have never seen magick done, nor have any reason to believe magick can be preformed. But I am more than willing to be shown that magick does in fact exist if someone will just cast some kind of spell as proof to this unbeliever. I will be more then happy to provide means neccesary for this experiment to take place. Withered Rose, seeing as you say this is a daily thing you do, it would be an honor if you could only enlighten me as to this mysterious "power" you wield.

More on topic, seeing as all of us are not as blessed as Withered Rose to be able to cast spells, I would say the word "paranormal" (implying something out of the ordinary) you cover the magical realm as well.

Withered Rose, I anxiously await your reply...

Ladies and gentlemen,

Jury of the court,

I don't do this everyday.I do it when I find neccessary.

Since when did I say it's daily,amore?

Now now - I don't mind giving proof.But you can't expect it to happen quickly.Things aren't as easy as they sound - but as for the magick use it does help improve one's life.

If you wish to contact me, do so. My e-mail adresses are in my profile.

And as for the being blessed idea you settled in there, wrong.

Anyone can cast spells, skeptic or not.

You need the willpower,tools,and information,that's all.

Edited by Withered Rose

Moe wants to learn some spells.

oh Withered Rose, will you teach Moe how to throw lightning bolts? The wild chickens in Moe's yard prevent him from a good night's sleep.

Will you help Moe to exact his revenge upon said foul poultry ?

Moe,love...

I can't just teach you magick,for one thing.

And if I did,you can't screw around.It's serious.

As for lightning bolts, I haven't gotten that far yet - and I frankly doubt any human being could do that to begin with.

Chickens?

Don't go off killing them.

In my particular religion,killing them is what would cause you to lose your ability.

I can't even purposely kill an ant or a fly. disgust.gif

These are no ordinary chickens Withered rose. They are vile lot and scratch upon the earth with thier wicked claws.

But Moe shall take into account your warnings and not harm them. I shall only frighten them with the spells you can teach Moe.

if not llighning then do you know any curses ?

Scratching at the earth is not a wrong doing, bothering you might be.

But until they harm you,even cursing them would be pointless.They're animals, they don't know any better.It's not like they do things for pleasure,they do things for survival. whistling2.gif

These are no ordinary chickens Withered rose. They are vile lot and scratch upon the earth with thier wicked claws.

But Moe shall take into account your warnings and not harm them. I shall only frighten them with the spells you can teach Moe.

Why don't you get a dog, a Jack Russial is small and would love to chase chickens. There is a dog at the pound wanting for you. You might be able to ask a friend to loan you a dog. I am not a vegie and would have do trouble with no trouble will nailing a couple for dinner. Wild chicken is yummy.

To teach you a spell would take to long, you would have to start studying and after about a year you might be able to do something about the chickens. I have a friend that is so good that he would just go out and ask the chickens to leave, but it took him years to get to that point. Spells can back fire, too. I tried to do the samething with snakes for a friend. He is really afraid of snakes. He told me to ask the snakes to stay out of the yard. Snake are a totem of mine and I thought it might work. It didn't, I as usual I attracted more snakes. He woke up the next morning and found three snakes in his yard. He won't let me in his yard now. rolleyes.gif

Have you tried fire crackers.

Edited by Darkwind

Firecrackers will not be bad as my landlord just shot weedkiller. My yard looks like a great dry praire.

Moe is also not allowed to have dogs at the house. It was part of the rental agreement.

Darkwind, perhaps you can cast a spell to make the chickens leave Moe's house ?

Moe is also not allowed to have dogs at the house. It was part of the rental agreement.

Darkwind, perhaps you can cast a spell to make the chickens leave Moe's house ?

I have to know were you are, give me a general discription of the yard or better a picture of your yard. I will try, but you might end up with more chickens. You know it is easier to work with humans maybe I can get your landlord to do something about the chickens. You got a picture of him? You could put out traps for the chickens and your landlord could cover the cost. As he should, is it part of you rental agreement that you should be kept awake by chickens. You can rent traps at the pound. The spell would be getting him to pay for the traps.

What i need is,

1. Where you are.

2. Picture of the yard.

3. Picture of the landlord.

I will give it a try. No promises, it might not work. Like i said I don't do a lot of spells. You can pm me with the stuff I need. Get it to me by the next full moon. I will do it on the next full moon.

Edited by Darkwind

ah but alas. For i shall be moving to california before the next full moon. then my sleep will be long and joyous.

But I thank you tho, Darkwind. Are there any good books you can offer to get me started on spell casting ?

Moe? I'm shocked! Did those Vampires teach you nothing?

If you want to expel the said foul from your yard, just dispose of them like any vampire would.

Tis a sad day for vampires everywhere.....sigh

Moe is still in the process of seducing a vampire into giving him the dark gift.

But when Moe finally becomes one of the minons of the damned, he will not feed on animals like the vampire Louie.

rats and poodles......

With so many out of work Carnival Geeks around these days there's no reason that a man should have so much trouble ridding his yard of offending fowl..

many A time I have chased said fowl from the yard , weilding a samurai sword. But they keep returning.

I have not yet considered hiring the bearded lady at the post office. I shall ask her, Falco. Thankee kindly.

ah but alas. For i shall be moving to california before the next full moon. then my sleep will be long and joyous.

But I thank you tho, Darkwind. Are there any good books you can offer to get me started on spell casting ?

You are welcome, I was kind of looking forward to the challenge. The book I started with is actually a physics book. The Holograghic Universe by Michael Talbert. Then Drawing Down the Moon. by Adler. Gods I can't remember her name. That will give you a foundation anyway. The Path of the Witch is not an easy Path. Spells are just a small part of it and the spirit world is not a place for the faint of heart. Sometimes the greatest demon you face is yourself. devil.gif

Best of luck in you new home.

Oh moe, you are really insane...

Alas I still love ye for it <hug> laugh.gif

You know - I can only suggest you chase them with a vaccum or a broom...

That's what scares my cat away when she's bugging me tongue.gif

Its magic not magick, the k is from some old wrighter for gramatical effect, and parinormal is just ghost and such. Magic is controling those alternate fources. Thats the easy way to say it. Also go to my web site or http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/tomekeeper/ to find out more on magic.