Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debate Staff Needed

Saru

I still want to be a judge and I have no desire to debate myself. I'll beg. crying.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• reese2

• saucy

• cma

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then, first off i'd like to thank all those who have expressed an interest in becoming a debate judge. Although i was originally only looking for three debate judges, i've decided to allow six of you to judge the debates, but only three per debate - more about that in a moment.

The six debate judges will be :

• Reese
  • Lottie
  • Burnside
  • Falco Rex
  • Moonbaby
  • Loonboy

Because some of you might like to participate as well as judge, it's best to have other judges available so that someone else can judge that debate in your place. When a debate is finished, the first three judges to rate that debate will make up the final score for that debate. This also works well if not all the judges are available when a debate finishes.

I'll post up a seperate thread shortly with full details of how the judging works.

Thanks again, and welcome to all our new debate judges thumbsup.gif

grin2.gif I would really like to be a debate judge, as I enjoy disscusions on a intellectual level. But, it seems that the person who judges fairly and is very logical and rationised will most likely get the part. crying.gif

Sorry weretiger, the judges have already been picked. sad.gif

You're quite welcome though to participate in any of the debates thumbsup.gif

I'll close this thread now that the staff positions have all been filled.