Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Asking for" and "receiving" Angelic help

UM-Bot

Doc Edwards: I think most everyone, who has been involved in, or even dabbled in, metaphysics and spiritual things,--- at least when they try to relate to someone else about some amazing or incredulous thing that may have happened to them, something that anyone else would consider as "impossible" --- has been in the situation of the Queen of Hearts in Lewis Carroll's famous Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, where the Queen astounds Alice when she states unequivocally to the dismayed young girl, Alice, "Why sometimes, I I think as many as two or three impossible things before breakfast!"

All of us, who have dealt with these so-called "impossible things" have had certain remarkable experiences throughout the course of our lives --- incredible, even otherwise "impossible," things that stand out above all others as just those situations that transformed our lives in ways and means as no others have.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• devilmaycare

• chosen1

• Candace Lynn Talmadge

I've had encounters with angels even in human form

I have several friends who have had direct contacts with angels in human form. While not having had direct contact with them I have had several experiences where I think an angel or two kept me from being seriously hurt, if not worse.

Funny people have encounters with beings that don't exist - angels, the devil, Jesus, purple people eaters, etc. Time to wake up and take more of your Prozac.

Funny people have encounters with beings that don't exist - angels, the devil, Jesus, purple people eaters, etc. Time to wake up and take more of your Prozac.

Hmmm... wonder if we could get the Devil on Prozac. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I know of a very dramatic encounter with an angel in human form that helped save a man's life. I've written about it in one of my nonficiotn books.

I've had encounters with angels even in human form

Can You PROVE they do not exist ? No I doubt it.

Same can be said for not being able to prove they exist either.

Plus that is dis respectful, to say someone is mentally ill or in need of medication, when You know nothing about them.

Just because You may have different view point's or experience's in life, it does not give You the right to be dis respectful.

• 1 month later...

When I was very young I wanted to see an angel. I prayed for a few days and got to see one. It wasn't very dramatic and it looked exactly as you would expect it to. It actually floated down into view outside my window very slowly not moving and it didn't have any huge glowing factor either. I was dreaming this mind you.

Next thing I know a tremendous bolt of lightning hit me square on the top of my head (I could almost see a direct connection to the power behind it) and I became afraid. My mother's spirit came into my room at that moment as I turned away from this being and hugged me very calmly. I then awoke right after.

Ask and you shall receive as they say.

Edited by devilmaycare