Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Dragon Reigns

cdog572

Bush is the Anti-Christ/Dragon.....Here is what is said about the Anti-Christ.He is a person that starts small but becomes inexplicably powerful(Bush).He gains his position through lies and deception(2000 ELECTION)He destroys many in the name of peace(The Global War on Terror)People will worship him as God(Many Christians have said that Bush was sent from God)He will declare himself as God(Bush has in so many ways if you listen to him real good)He will initiate an unprecedented peace treaty between Israel and her enemies(The Road Map to Peace)He will be the main protector of Israel during the Endtimes(THE U.S) He will rule a modern version of the Revived Roman Empire(The U.S is modeled after The Old Roman Empire and is now the most feared.Most dominant and powerful Empire that the world has ever seen!)He will control the World throught two beasts.One from the sea,One from the land.The beast from the sea is America's Navy/Marine force!The beast from the land are our Army/Air force!He claims to be Christian But is a member of the Satanic order of Skull and Bones.As was his father G H.W. Bush and his grandfather Sen. Prescott Bush.(Prescott Bush helped finance Hitler in WW2 this is a matter of record!)And Sen. John Kerry,Supreme court Justices,C.I.A members,Ceo's,Members of the Council on Foreign Relations,Congressmen,Major newspaper owners!....etc.The Bush family has a very dark past and present.The President's uncle Prescoot Bush Jr. is the head of U.S./China trade commission.We give millions of dollars a year to the Communist Chinese government.A government that has killed more of it's own citizens than Hitler,Stalin,and Saddam combined!America dominates the planet through Money,Military power,and now fear!And once the Middle East is taken over this nation will control the world's oil.No one will be able to stand against the U.S.!The world will answer to One government(Democracy,One currency(The U.S. DOLLAR )One religion(Greed).What is the Mark of the Beast........Money!Another name for money is Mark.I f you don't accept the Mark( Money)of the Beast meaning if your government does not accept Democracy/Capitolism.Your country will not be able to buy or sell(Trade Sanctions)Your country will be isolated,starved or seen as a Rogue Terrorist Nation and be destroyed!(Pre-emptive strikes).A New World Order!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cdog572

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• SilverCougar

• Falco Rex

Very interesting conclusions...But I'm afraid I can't trust them completely. There has been so many "Anti-Christs" that I don't know what to do about it. Although didn't Nostradamus predict there would be 6 Anti-Christs? Although his prophecies are so vague that they could be interpreted several different ways.

Hold it! I thought Gates was the anti-christ?

If you look in the past, you'll see that all of the biblical prophacies have happened at the same time before. It's just a matter of how you interperate things.

Really?So at what point in ancient times was a nation able to make fire fall from the sky in the sight of men?How could the entire world watch Gods two witnesses be killed in ancient times without worldwide satellite transmissions.Last but not least Israel has to be in existence and allies with the Anti-christ nation to fulfill prophecy when has these events occured together before ?When was it possible?We are talking modern warfare.We have weapons that can destroy the entire earth.That was not possible in ancient times.Prophecy also states that one of the signs of the endtimes would be when the Bible was translated into every known language on Earth.That happened in 1950.Israel became a recognized nation in 1948...The United States helped to bring it back into existence and has been it's sole guardian.

Hi, CDog. I don't think anyone's welcomed you to the board. But, if I may so interject, I see some flaws in your theory.

He gains his position through lies and deception(2000 ELECTION)

A ) This is a matter of opinion. No one's sure that he cheated to get his poisition.

B ) The "Anti-Christ prophecy" can be taken many ways. The part about "He gains his poistion through lies and deception" could be taken many ways, most of them metaphorical.

People will worship him as God(Many Christians have said that Bush was sent from God)

A ) Do these "Christains" worship him as their God?

B ) Do these "Christians" see him as a figure of devine power?

(Prescott Bush helped finance Hitler in WW2 this is a matter of record!)

How does this make Prescott Bush's grandson the Anti-Christ?

Religion: Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

One religion(Greed)

What is the supernatural power in the "religion of Greed" to make it a religion?

Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of Anti-Christ theories. They're a bunch of bull. We'll all blow ourselves to hell long before a demon sent from Lucifer can doom us.

Lessee... people were making the same comparisons to WW2 and the nazis...

Some even managed to make them during the crusades...

Correct...And of course I respect all opininions,My point is that too many of those prophecies are falling into place.And yes idolatry is a form of worship.The fact is that the Anti-Christ is a man...Not a demon!Who believes himself to be sent by God!Hitler/Attila/Napoleon were all prototypical Anti-christs...They basically are the blue-print.Hitler claimed to be Catholic And Devinely inspired.And yes we are all heading down the path to self destruction,But the Anti-Christ is on a crusade that will kick of WW3.WW2 was destructive it ended with the A-bomb.WW3 may start with the H-bomb and other weapons of mass destruction and there is no returning from that type of Global destruction

Suggestion: Try and double space between periods. Makes for better reading. thumbsup.gif

Thanks Satan..Oops I mean't Old Nick...Er Nik!

That wasn't necessary cdog572, stuff like that just gets you in trouble. Perhaps you should read the forum rules.

I looked but didn't see a source for your "prophecy". Would you care to provide one?

One thing, cdog. It was Clinton who initiated the Road Map of Peace plan for Israel, although he had limited time to work on it. It seems like a small enough detail, I guess. But when you're advancing such a large and unbelievable scenario even a small discrepency tends to cast doubt on the entire thing..

And yes, it would be nice if you had some source material here. For most of us the line; "The Bible Says So", is just not enough..

i would just like to say that this all makes for very interesting reading but do you really think such a seemingly stupid man such as bush could be capable being the anti-christ? hes just an idiot...

i would also like too see a source of the "prophesy" thingy you were you got this all from.

..Also I think we are all aware that Bush doesn't make all his decisions by himself. He has a large cabinet of advisors too. I think it would be fair to say that much of Americas' policy is dictated by the other members of the Bush administration.

Are we to believe then that there is a "Council of Anti-Christs?"

I still fail to see how being a religious guy qualifies him as the Anti-Christ. I realize that he's very unpopular but that's no reason to assume he's here to purposefully bring about Armageddon..

Although I also know that sometimes it takes much less than that to touch off yet another conspiracy theory..

I'm still waiting to see some sort of source for this so called prophecy.

The forum rules doesn't allow humor???What other source do you need besides the Bible and your own intelligence??Revelation is not good enough?As for the road map to peace it didn't start with Clinton.Peacein the Middle East has been attempted by many Presidents long before Clinton.The Anti-Christ will be the first to acheive it were others have failed.Causing more people to marvel at this (MAN OF PEACE.)

Too many people are against Bush and what he believes.... the Anti-Christ is said to have Many Followers.. of all the world.

Bush is not accepted by other countries... that is where you went wrong! thumbsup.gif

So do you really think Bush will achieve lasting Mid-East peace in the 5 months he has left. Because from what I've seen, he doesn't stand a snowballs' chance of getting re-elected..

I know Clinton wasn't the first President to try this. but you used the road-map of peace analogy as specific example and ascribed it to Bush. This was not true, so I merely corrected you..

And no, most of us won't take the Bible as a reliable source, since it was written in such a way as to leave much room for interpretation in regards to it's prophecies..

Humor requires you to post something funny.

Your post is called THE DRAGON REIGNS, PROPHECY, not My opinion on how George Bush is the Anti-Christ I would like to read your source in order to make up my own mind.

Bush is not a stupid man don't let his aw shucks act fool you.And the Anti-Christ doesn't act alone he has others with Him that support Him.Ever heard of the Ten Kings that support him?They will give their authority to Him they have no kingdoms yet but shall be given their Kingdoms by Him in order to rule with him for one hour.That is why we have a World Bank,World Trade Committee.Everything is being consolidated into ten central organizations to make it easy for Him to control the World.All banks,All trade,All businesses,everything will be controlled by these ten(Kings)Businessmen/Leaders who will be controlled by Him.