Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fear

Verrasly

I would like to understand this topic a little more but I'm a little afraid of what I mite find. I seem to be able to tell something about a demon that is in the future that is so terrible that it scares me a little. I am afraid that it is connected to every one who is now starting to realize there potential (witch includes me) and starting to learn how to control it. I need to know a little more about them because I feel the only way to protect myself from it is to know my enemy. To shed fear of it means that it loses its power over you and thus seems the best way to fight it.

Please do understand that I'm not trying to scare people and that I could be wrong but I fear that it will happen and the new must learn to deal with it. so please help.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• PsiPup

• Bud Rasputin

• Verrasly

If you would consider that a demon is an imaginary being without any reality other than what you give to it, then you shouldn't have any reason to fear it at all. As long as people continue creating these beings in our collective imagination, then it would easily follow that there would be more "terrible" ones in the future. It would seem to me that you could simply not participate in the evolution of such an "entity" and try to wean yourself from an imagined being that should have no place in your life.

I would like to understand this topic a little more but I'm a little afraid of what I mite find. I seem to be able to tell something about a demon that is in the future that is so terrible that it scares me a little. I am afraid that it is connected to every one who is now starting to realize there potential (witch includes me) and starting to learn how to control it. I need to know a little more about them because I feel the only way to protect myself from it is to know my enemy. To shed fear of it means that it loses its power over you and thus seems the best way to fight it.

Please do understand that I'm not trying to scare people and that I could be wrong but I fear that it will happen and the new must learn to deal with it. so please help.

If you are replying to fallen angels, you can't kill them because you didn't create them. Learn to focus your energy to defend and attack. If it enters your mind then you will have to muster up the concentration to push it out and attack back at it with spirit energy. There are plenty ways for them to attack you though. Once I was trying to shield a friend from a demon using holy energies and it found me and "stabbed" me but not physically. He attacked my spirit instead. It felt like cold stell embedded there. Learn how to heal in case you have a case such as that. Never practice magic, ki, or psionics around 3am also to avoid them. Salt and iron supposedly helps if they are in physical form. Try to hit them as hard as you can while projecting your spirit energy at them in an offensive manner. If you draw in holy energy and use that type, then it will burn them. Become very strong so they won't bother messing with you any longer. Most don't want to mess with someone who will put up a fight unless they are trying to make themselves stronger. Good luck.

If you are replying to fallen angels, you can't kill them because you didn't create them. Learn to focus your energy to defend and attack. If it enters your mind then you will have to muster up the concentration to push it out and attack back at it with spirit energy. There are plenty ways for them to attack you though. Once I was trying to shield a friend from a demon using holy energies and it found me and "stabbed" me but not physically. He attacked my spirit instead. It felt like cold stell embedded there. Learn how to heal in case you have a case such as that. Never practice magic, ki, or psionics around 3am also to avoid them. Salt and iron supposedly helps if they are in physical form. Try to hit them as hard as you can while projecting your spirit energy at them in an offensive manner. If you draw in holy energy and use that type, then it will burn them. Become very strong so they won't bother messing with you any longer. Most don't want to mess with someone who will put up a fight unless they are trying to make themselves stronger. Good luck.

what is bad about doing that at 3am I'm curious to know because a few years back I had some freaky experiences around that time for a few weeks

As a side note the iron and salt thing I've never heard of it affecting demons in fact I thought it had something to do with the Fae

what is bad about doing that at 3am I'm curious to know because a few years back I had some freaky experiences around that time for a few weeks

As a side note the iron and salt thing I've never heard of it affecting demons in fact I thought it had something to do with the Fae

Its supposedly the demon's hour in a couple philosophies and religions and I've done it at three anyways and didn't get attacked but it felt like they probed me with their energy for information and stayed around at least til I fell asleep. Many of my friends have been attacked at that time so I stopped doing it at that time. Your energy could still linger in the air so you'd have to stop early so your energy can dissipate. Otherwise they could find you.

Again, as I have stated before, there is NOTHING in regards to the 3am concept being related to psychic abilities. And also I seriously doubt there is anything that has to do with 3am and the Ki aspect also (which I believe has to do with Buddhism?). Either way, that's just my two cents in regards to that.

Other than that, there is NO harm in doing research on evil/demonic entities as long as you don't attempt to do anything WITH them. Feel free to research all you want, but keep to books and stay away from ritualistic practices.

EDIT - I also believe this topic might fit better in another forum area?

Edited by PsiPup

Again, as I have stated before, there is NOTHING in regards to the 3am concept being related to psychic abilities. And also I seriously doubt there is anything that has to do with 3am and the Ki aspect also (which I believe has to do with Buddhism?). Either way, that's just my two cents in regards to that.

Other than that, there is NO harm in doing research on evil/demonic entities as long as you don't attempt to do anything WITH them. Feel free to research all you want, but keep to books and stay away from ritualistic practices.

EDIT - I also believe this topic might fit better in another forum area?

He asked for help, not criticism. Is all advice perfect? No. So stop looking for anything on the forum to treat with disregard. Is this not the psychic abilities forum? I gave him ways to solve his problem through psionic means. *SNIP*

Edited by SupeRgirl
Rudeness removed

He asked for help, not criticism. Is all advice perfect? No. So stop looking for anything on the forum to treat with disregard. Is this not the psychic abilities forum? I gave him ways to solve his problem through psionic means. *SNIP*

1) Actually, if you re-read the OP, you will note that they are asking for advice of whether or not they should research the situation, in what I am guessing, is to better understand what this entity might be.

2) The only thing I've seen posted in regards to your 'assistance' are how to 'attack' something that the OP stated as a future event, NOT a current one. You can NOT attack something that is a future based event without KNOWING the root of it (ie...what it is, where it might be from, etc...). 'salt and iron' are NOT always the methods that are best used.

3) As for my 'disregard' of this forum, I'm the LAST person that something like that is said to as this is where I mainly post. I take things with a grain of salt for a reason. Why? Because in my short time even on this forum, I've noted quite a few things that are quirky, namely the lack of research into topics.

4) I don't recall the OP asking for ways to solve this problem by 'psionic' means.

5) And how was my post 'criticism' to the OP? I stated to them that it was okay to research it without worry, so I honestly have no clue where you got THAT from, nor is it something that I am worried about either.

Edited by SupeRgirl
updating quote

1) Actually, if you re-read the OP, you will note that they are asking for advice of whether or not they should research the situation, in what I am guessing, is to better understand what this entity might be.

2) The only thing I've seen posted in regards to your 'assistance' are how to 'attack' something that the OP stated as a future event, NOT a current one. You can NOT attack something that is a future based event without KNOWING the root of it (ie...what it is, where it might be from, etc...). 'salt and iron' are NOT always the methods that are best used.

3) As for my 'disregard' of this forum, I'm the LAST person that something like that is said to as this is where I mainly post. I take things with a grain of salt for a reason. Why? Because in my short time even on this forum, I've noted quite a few things that are quirky, namely the lack of research into topics.

4) I don't recall the OP asking for ways to solve this problem by 'psionic' means.

5) And how was my post 'criticism' to the OP? I stated to them that it was okay to research it without worry, so I honestly have no clue where you got THAT from, nor is it something that I am worried about either.

I don't want enemies on this site or opposition so I'm calling a truce with you whether you like it or not because it seems we debate or fight on every topic. As for that person dealing with that entity, they can practice what I told them or make metaphysical guardians of spirit energy or create spritual traps within their domain. All they must do is learn the art of programming energy and then get creative. An example of a trap would be creating a spiritual barrier carefully "drawn" in the house and program it to wake you up when something touches it and entangle whatever spiritual being it may be as if it were a web. I'd consider that very advanced but you get the picture.

I don't want enemies on this site or opposition so I'm calling a truce with you whether you like it or not because it seems we debate or fight on every topic. As for that person dealing with that entity, they can practice what I told them or make metaphysical guardians of spirit energy or create spritual traps within their domain. All they must do is learn the art of programming energy and then get creative. An example of a trap would be creating a spiritual barrier carefully "drawn" in the house and program it to wake you up when something touches it and entangle whatever spiritual being it may be as if it were a web. I'd consider that very advanced but you get the picture.

Guardians don't need to be created. From what I know, most people already have them, it's whether or not they choose to listen and 'see' that they are there. Not everything requires spiritual energy, just focus.

Guardians don't need to be created. From what I know, most people already have them, it's whether or not they choose to listen and 'see' that they are there. Not everything requires spiritual energy, just focus.

I know. I have two that take the form of a snake and eagle and what's weird is that one day I had got off the bus with a friend and he saw an impossibly huge bird sitting on one the apartment complexes we passed. I hadn't been looking because I was so into my music but we ran back and it was gone. Possible that it was a materialized spirit or just a huge bird but he said hed never seen anything (concerning birds) that big before. Idk. I just need to communicate with mine.

Depends what is your religious background.

If you are pagan who worship mostly Sumerian gods the demons are neither good or evil so they will not attack you or anything unless you provoke them.

In Christianity there is not known much about demons because most of the demons in "Christianity" were created later like in GOETEA which was a book written in 17. century I think but most of the demons from bible are liers they will use only deception and not any physical contact..

Now if the demon is from Islamic tradition like Djinni or Djinn (plural) just be careful watch you wish for.

Depends what is your religious background.

If you are pagan who worship mostly Sumerian gods the demons are neither good or evil so they will not attack you or anything unless you provoke them.

In Christianity there is not known much about demons because most of the demons in "Christianity" were created later like in GOETEA which was a book written in 17. century I think but most of the demons from bible are liers they will use only deception and not any physical contact..

Now if the demon is from Islamic tradition like Djinni or Djinn (plural) just be careful watch you wish for.

You also have to realize that most of the aspects written in the bible were perceived from centuries ago. Thus a shooting star was classified as something evil, so the perception of 'evil' / 'demonic' could be taken out of context greatly.

Now as for the Islamic Djinn, yes...that has been around for a long time and VERY consistent (ie...not based off of some odd thing shooting across the sky or your faucet springing a leak).

Up your testosterone, then kill it. :tu:

I've heard quite a few different stories on this subject adn I reckon it all depends on what you believe and your state of mind when you go into it.

You shouldn't do it if you are feeling afraid or angry or upset etc.

If I were you I'd make sure that you feel happy and comfortable before hand. If it helps, maybe imagine your self in an egg of the strongest material that you can think of that doesn't even let you see negative entities and then ask your higherself/godor godess[es]/angels/deities or whatever for protection and ask them to go with you. Just atleast so you feel safe

but yeah if your scared of them then you will more than likely attract them to you.

but goodluck with it and be careful :) x

I'm curious as to what you mean by 'demon'... is it actually an entity that you feel is awaiting you in the future, or the personification of some more abstract evil?

Lmao. No way I'm going to attack a djinn but if something attacks me, I WILL fight back no matter what. I'm no one's toy or slave. I'm not a wuss so I won't act like one. Trust me. When you meet a demon, you will know because you get this frightening feeling in your stomach. If you are attuned to energy then you will sense its demonic aura. (To the guy above me): in the christian religion, they are simply fallen angels but ppl and things on this planet can intentionally and unintentionally create metaphysical beings from their own energy using their desires, emotions, ideas, etc. And it eventually gains its own conscience. When ppl create guardians out of their own energy and forget about them, they usually gain their own conscience as well. I can go on forever about the different types of demons.