Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psionics

iwant-tobelieve

ok. i have been researching Psionics for the past couple days, and am thinking about practicing with it... any tips?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• The One Who Is

• Evo

ok. i have been researching Psionics for the past couple days, and am thinking about practicing with it... any tips?

Yea. Critics are going to come on this topic and talk about how your some delusional person who shouldn't bother and make a smart remark to what I just said but ignore them. Meditate your chakras, connect to all elements, cultivate energy everyday, learn defensive techniques for protection, cleanse your aura, etc. Come meet us at www.*** SPAM ***. There's a ton of info on what you need.

Yea. Critics are going to come on this topic and talk about how your some delusional person who shouldn't bother and make a smart remark to what I just said but ignore them. Meditate your chakras, connect to all elements, cultivate energy everyday, learn defensive techniques for protection, cleanse your aura, etc. Come meet us at www.*** SPAM ***. There's a ton of info on what you need.

ok! sweet... thanks!

Can anyone help me? Ppl say they pass out from practicing too much. When I use my own energy, I don't run out that day but when I wake up the next day, my energy level is either lower or higher. I confused. Its aid that the more energy u put out one day, the more there will be to grow in its place. For example. No matter how many ki balls I blasted yesterday, my energy did not fade. Since I first started, my energy level has grown but now I want to know how to efficiently drain myself to the point my muscles feel it. In that way, I will get stronger faster. Any ideas?

"Blast" a "psi ball" at James Randi and win $1m.

They make it seem that easy but u have to enter to do it and get chosen. I WISH I could walk in, do whatever, and walk out with the money. My fam sure could use it. I've went to their site and done my research and just doesn't work like everyone thinks it does.

They make it seem that easy but u have to enter to do it and get chosen. I WISH I could walk in, do whatever, and walk out with the money. My fam sure could use it. I've went to their site and done my research and just doesn't work like everyone thinks it does.

Nope. That isn't how it works.

You have to submit an application. There are certain requirements but if you can successfully shoot a "psi ball" then you won't have any problem meeting them.

YOU as the applicant tell the JREF what you can do. YOU tell them what you think is a reasonable test. If they agree and you can repeat the test a few times, you win a million dollars.

The JREF doesn't pick and chose who is tested as much as it is a defined process with requirements that you must meet.

Nibs

ETA Link to JREF Challenge

Edited by HerNibs

Nope. That isn't how it works.

You have to submit an application. There are certain requirements but if you can successfully shoot a "psi ball" then you won't have any problem meeting them.

YOU as the applicant tell the JREF what you can do. YOU tell them what you think is a reasonable test. If they agree and you can repeat the test a few times, you win a million dollars.

The JREF doesn't pick and chose who is tested as much as it is a defined process with requirements that you must meet.

Nibs

ETA Link to JREF Challenge

K thanx for the info.

If you can actually do what you say you can, then you will have no problems entering. The reason why no-one has even got past the preliminary stage is that they simply don't have the "powers" they claim to.

If you can actually do what you say you can, then you will have no problems entering. The reason why no-one has even got past the preliminary stage is that they simply don't have the "powers" they claim to.

Nice to know.

"Blast" a "psi ball" at James Randi and win $1m.

Well, nevermind that James Randi is a con-artist (convicted in Florida I believe).

Well, nevermind that James Randi is a con-artist (convicted in Florida I believe).

Thanx for being kind enough to give me this information. I will tell others of this knowledge

Come on folks, it's good to remind and represent the hard science side of things, but let's not forget this isn't about exists/doesn't/is/isn't/can/can't, it's about HOW, not about Randi or his legitimacy or whatever else. Please stay on topic.

Come on folks, it's good to remind and represent the hard science side of things, but let's not forget this isn't about exists/doesn't/is/isn't/can/can't, it's about HOW, not about Randi or his legitimacy or whatever else. Please stay on topic.

See? This is how you reply. Very respectful and in turn, I will be. Yea the how but I know how to explain it through spiritual means but not so much science. Maybe the indigo children know how to explain how both interact physically and spiritually. Find one

In no time you'll have the skill to prove these things stevoid

how do you tell what energy is for what and what energy is good or bad. if you get my drift. lol

when i meditate and close my eyes i feel energy in colours but im not experianced to know the meanings.

IM CONFUSSING MYSELF HELP lol

how do you tell what energy is for what and what energy is good or bad. if you get my drift. lol

when i meditate and close my eyes i feel energy in colours but im not experianced to know the meanings.

IM CONFUSSING MYSELF HELP lol

Well if the energy is bad, then you get this feeling of ice cold fear in your stomach or that something isn't right. Positive energies make you vibrate at a higher frequency and put you in high spirits. Its mostly not the color but the shade of the color. Basic meanings are: red-angry, materialistic, physical endurance and strength, blue-intuition, intellect, sensitivity, calmness, green-balance, calms others down, etc. Need more colors?

Well if the energy is bad, then you get this feeling of ice cold fear in your stomach or that something isn't right. Positive energies make you vibrate at a higher frequency and put you in high spirits. Its mostly not the color but the shade of the color. Basic meanings are: red-angry, materialistic, physical endurance and strength, blue-intuition, intellect, sensitivity, calmness, green-balance, calms others down, etc. Need more colors?

now i see what you mean its a mixture of senses so mix colour with feeling so when i get a mix of red and blue its kind of like intuition of something angry and the feeling of ice cold fear in the pit of your stomach means there is very negative energies around.

so its the interpretation of colour and feeling so if the energy doesnt feel or look right keep it away or manipulate it to positive energy ad positive colours change the vibrations.

what visualizations do you use for manipulation of energies?

now i see what you mean its a mixture of senses so mix colour with feeling so when i get a mix of red and blue its kind of like intuition of something angry and the feeling of ice cold fear in the pit of your stomach means there is very negative energies around.

so its the interpretation of colour and feeling so if the energy doesnt feel or look right keep it away or manipulate it to positive energy ad positive colours change the vibrations.

what visualizations do you use for manipulation of energies?

Yea. I take in energy and morph it into positive energy. Well when I first started, it took a lot of concentration and visualization but now its easier. What type of energy manipulation. Be specific.

errrrrmmmm, negative to positive for a start in ones self then maybe manipulating someone else so if there having a bad day and a rubbish week and they just dont seem happy at all just to give them some strength and positive energy or to morph there negativity into positivity.

or like in the paranormal with houses or places that just dont feel right and stink of negativity and depression morphing a whole place to be a positive place again.

maybe pain like i broke my wrist years ago and it gives me jip big time and i would love to play with my kids for longer without upsetting them by stopping and being in pain the energy makes me want to jump up and dow screaming and the colour is like a red/orange gold colour like rose gold only redder and it shifts to puple and a maroon as well as the pain pounds, id love to change the energy and as the pain is caused by electrical signals in the nerves, electriity is energy so it must be able to be changed, when i lived down near london years ago i met a spiritual healer and she got rid of the pain and it was gone for nearly a year and my hand shaking stopped too and sinced i moved i cant find one that works like that again and the doctors just give me pain killers and useless scans all the time, i would love to l,earn how to do it myself.

errrrrmmmm, negative to positive for a start in ones self then maybe manipulating someone else so if there having a bad day and a rubbish week and they just dont seem happy at all just to give them some strength and positive energy or to morph there negativity into positivity.

or like in the paranormal with houses or places that just dont feel right and stink of negativity and depression morphing a whole place to be a positive place again.

maybe pain like i broke my wrist years ago and it gives me jip big time and i would love to play with my kids for longer without upsetting them by stopping and being in pain the energy makes me want to jump up and dow screaming and the colour is like a red/orange gold colour like rose gold only redder and it shifts to puple and a maroon as well as the pain pounds, id love to change the energy and as the pain is caused by electrical signals in the nerves, electriity is energy so it must be able to be changed, when i lived down near london years ago i met a spiritual healer and she got rid of the pain and it was gone for nearly a year and my hand shaking stopped too and sinced i moved i cant find one that works like that again and the doctors just give me pain killers and useless scans all the time, i would love to l,earn how to do it myself.

To morph negative to positive in the atmosphere, u must be able to feel or grip their energy. Then imagine it becoming a pure bright light filled with joy and happiness. Depending how big the area is, the more concentration you'll need. Say in your head, let this place be blessed, cleansed, and joyful. Don't use too much energy or you might pass out. To keep from using your own energy, you must learn to manipulate the energy in the atmosphere by learning to feel it. To do this to a person, change their solar plexus into that of pure white or gold energy of joy and grace. Make it powerful by concentrating hard. You will see their behavior change if it works.

To heal your wrist, you must hone green colored energies and pull them within yourself and then move all that energy to your wrist. Imagine it healing, realeasing pain, and the green destroyting the black (your handicap). Completely obliterate. The more energy you use and longer you apply the energy using visualization, the better the healing session will work.

To morph negative to positive in the atmosphere, u must be able to feel or grip their energy. Then imagine it becoming a pure bright light filled with joy and happiness. Depending how big the area is, the more concentration you'll need. Say in your head, let this place be blessed, cleansed, and joyful. Don't use too much energy or you might pass out. To keep from using your own energy, you must learn to manipulate the energy in the atmosphere by learning to feel it. To do this to a person, change their solar plexus into that of pure white or gold energy of joy and grace. Make it powerful by concentrating hard. You will see their behavior change if it works.

To heal your wrist, you must hone green colored energies and pull them within yourself and then move all that energy to your wrist. Imagine it healing, realeasing pain, and the green destroyting the black (your handicap). Completely obliterate. The more energy you use and longer you apply the energy using visualization, the better the healing session will work.

thank you i will try this one ive learned to use my chakras like you told me in the skeptic riddled thread.

when it comes to auras i cant see them, if i close my eyes and meditate i can sense the energy in colour and feeling but only in my minds eye (like imagining it) when i open my eyes its just normal what i see.

my sister is a clairvoyant and she sees auras only from the corner of her eye out of focus and ive tried her way and still nothing.

is it me like my subconcious stopping me from believing because in my heart i believe after all i have seen how an i not or is there a way to unlock it or is it something that comes once i have learned how to unlock and use my chakras?

thank you i will try this one ive learned to use my chakras like you told me in the skeptic riddled thread.

when it comes to auras i cant see them, if i close my eyes and meditate i can sense the energy in colour and feeling but only in my minds eye (like imagining it) when i open my eyes its just normal what i see.

my sister is a clairvoyant and she sees auras only from the corner of her eye out of focus and ive tried her way and still nothing.

is it me like my subconcious stopping me from believing because in my heart i believe after all i have seen how an i not or is there a way to unlock it or is it something that comes once i have learned how to unlock and use my chakras?

Well the third eye also known as the sixth sense or sixth chakra is what creates clairvoyance. Strengthen that and you 3rd eye's vision will become much clearer. They way it is opened is focusing on a violet opening blooming at your forehead between your eyebrows. Keep concentrating and if your head doesn't hurt when you attempt it, practice for 5 minutes a day and as you get better, raise the time. Don't overdo it though because you could become a daydreamer so practice for only a certain amount of time. While doing this it might tingle, there may be heat or cold, etc. For me it feels indescribable. like having an orb of wind-like energy in that spot.

Well the third eye also known as the sixth sense or sixth chakra is what creates clairvoyance. Strengthen that and you 3rd eye's vision will become much clearer. They way it is opened is focusing on a violet opening blooming at your forehead between your eyebrows. Keep concentrating and if your head doesn't hurt when you attempt it, practice for 5 minutes a day and as you get better, raise the time. Don't overdo it though because you could become a daydreamer so practice for only a certain amount of time. While doing this it might tingle, there may be heat or cold, etc. For me it feels indescribable. like having an orb of wind-like energy in that spot.

thank you for that too, is it ok if i can copy and paste what you have said to notebook for reference when i practice i wont ever pass it on or put it on any other forum unless i have your permission as its your techniques that you have intrusted to me. this saves me going through all the threads to find the advice lol.

thank you for that too, is it ok if i can copy and paste what you have said to notebook for reference when i practice i wont ever pass it on or put it on any other forum unless i have your permission as its your techniques that you have intrusted to me. this saves me going through all the threads to find the advice lol.

No prob. Take whatever you need. Make adjustments if needed