Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psionics

iwant-tobelieve

another thing is tools, some people ive met at this wiccan/witchcraft/occult/pagan/spiritualist shop (as not to offend them as they sell allsorts) the owner does spiritual healing and other things she doesnt like teaching as she doesnt want to cause harm incase she teaches it wrong anyway she uses wands with crystals, or just crystals on there own she isnt a witch or anything she just says there to channel energy into then they become a tool as they morph energy and amplify.

does this help or is it in her mind as a focus or is it just for show?

i wonder this as crystals conduct energy there used in electronics and bend light could they work?

No prob. Take whatever you need. Make adjustments if needed

thnx m8

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• Paramys

• The One Who Is

• Odin11

Something I do when I’m in pain that seems to help out quite a bit is I’ll envision in my mind’s eye that I’m pulling green healing energy from nature. I’ll see blades of grass and tree leafs anything that is naturally green and even some things that aren’t such as the moon or the sun. I’ll see this energy being sucked into my body through all of my chakras and then I’ll try to manipulate it move to wherever is hurting me. It takes a few times and some practice to get it just right but you would be surprised at how much it may seem to help. Make sure you have meditated and your mind is clear. Don’t focus on the pain. Try to keep it in the back of your mind so you do not let thoughts of it interfere with your main goal of healing the area. Good luck! :tu:

another thing is tools, some people ive met at this wiccan/witchcraft/occult/pagan/spiritualist shop (as not to offend them as they sell allsorts) the owner does spiritual healing and other things she doesnt like teaching as she doesnt want to cause harm incase she teaches it wrong anyway she uses wands with crystals, or just crystals on there own she isnt a witch or anything she just says there to channel energy into then they become a tool as they morph energy and amplify.

does this help or is it in her mind as a focus or is it just for show?

i wonder this as crystals conduct energy there used in electronics and bend light could they work?

thnx m8

She's not bluffing. Whenever you wear these crystals or place them on your body during meditation, they amplify your spiritual energy by focusing it. You can also use the crystal or wand as a conduit a project and channel your own energy into it to accomplish a task

Something I do when I’m in pain that seems to help out quite a bit is I’ll envision in my mind’s eye that I’m pulling green healing energy from nature. I’ll see blades of grass and tree leafs anything that is naturally green and even some things that aren’t such as the moon or the sun. I’ll see this energy being sucked into my body through all of my chakras and then I’ll try to manipulate it move to wherever is hurting me. It takes a few times and some practice to get it just right but you would be surprised at how much it may seem to help. Make sure you have meditated and your mind is clear. Don’t focus on the pain. Try to keep it in the back of your mind so you do not let thoughts of it interfere with your main goal of healing the area. Good luck! :tu:

thank you

She's not bluffing. Whenever you wear these crystals or place them on your body during meditation, they amplify your spiritual energy by focusing it. You can also use the crystal or wand as a conduit a project and channel your own energy into it to accomplish a task

so what type of crystals are used for what is there a website you learn from at all?

with wands is there a specific material to make it from like woods or metals, or do you use full long crystals she had a full crystal but there were loads in her bag?

sorry for the questions but im really trying to expand my knowlage base before i attempt because i really want this to work, i want to mature my spirituality and my mind.

so what type of crystals are used for what is there a website you learn from at all?

with wands is there a specific material to make it from like woods or metals, or do you use full long crystals she had a full crystal but there were loads in her bag?

sorry for the questions but im really trying to expand my knowlage base before i attempt because i really want this to work, i want to mature my spirituality and my mind.

I understand. Knowledge is power. I'm actually looking at a site with strong magic because I want to strengthen myself pretty well. I found an article that said you find a branch and get rid of the extra little ones that protrude from it. After that you have to draw energy into the object and give it a task such as give this wand the power of (your choice) and "program it". The more energy you add, the stronger the wand. I haven't read up on any exact material used for them but I'm sure there's something. I've seen ppl enchant stones and then put them in their staff so I'm sure the same can be done for wands.

I understand. Knowledge is power. I'm actually looking at a site with strong magic because I want to strengthen myself pretty well. I found an article that said you find a branch and get rid of the extra little ones that protrude from it. After that you have to draw energy into the object and give it a task such as give this wand the power of (your choice) and "program it". The more energy you add, the stronger the wand. I haven't read up on any exact material used for them but I'm sure there's something. I've seen ppl enchant stones and then put them in their staff so I'm sure the same can be done for wands.

ive been having a gander online and you can by them online ready blessed wether that means charged with energy or religious blessed i dont know but there is loads there are Amethyst Chakra Energy Generators and Amethyst healing wands and twisted wood,copper and quartz crystal wands, sooooooo many lol

ive been having a gander online and you can by them online ready blessed wether that means charged with energy or religious blessed i dont know but there is loads there are Amethyst Chakra Energy Generators and Amethyst healing wands and twisted wood,copper and quartz crystal wands, sooooooo many lol

Watch out for crooks. A really great site I'm on that I just found is http://www.freewebs.com/thebluemage/magicbasics.htm. Has very detailed info. A lot of sites have bs and limit your mind.

Watch out for crooks. A really great site I'm on that I just found is http://www.freewebs.com/thebluemage/magicbasics.htm. Has very detailed info. A lot of sites have bs and limit your mind.

thnx and i will be careful, i will probely make it myself and by the stones and energize them myself, thnx for the link i will give it a try.

the link doesnt work for me, probly because im in the uk

thnx and i will be careful, i will probely make it myself and by the stones and energize them myself, thnx for the link i will give it a try.

Copy and paste it. Take off the period off the end of the link. Has really awesome techniques. Gonna have to practice these for some time

Copy and paste the link and then take off the period at the end. It has some awesome techniques and it'll take me a while to get them down

Copy and paste the link and then take off the period at the end. It has some awesome techniques and it'll take me a while to get them down

ahh thnx works now lol

ahh thnx works now lol

Watcha think of it?

Well, nevermind that James Randi is a con-artist (convicted in Florida I believe).

Do you have a link providing evidence of this claim? I could not find one anywhere.

Do you have a link providing evidence of this claim? I could not find one anywhere.

Just wondering. Who r u? R u a critic?

U've got to calm down with the critics...

For one thing, put yourself in their shoes.

Imagine that you've never had any powers, and then hear of someone who can do special things-would you immidiatly believe them in an instant? All they want is proof, and can you blame them? I don't mean any harm. Besides, I think we need their point of view as well. What if there is a scientific reason behind all of this? Science itself explains what ages ago was magic. Perhaps the same will occur in the future. Together, both skeptics and believers and those who have abilities, we may find an explanation for what goes on...

I found an article that said you find a branch and get rid of the extra little ones that protrude from it. After that you have to draw energy into the object and give it a task such as give this wand the power of (your choice) and "program it". The more energy you add, the stronger the wand.

I always understood that a wand or crystal was used to focus energy. Never heard of them being glorified batteries before. It's an interesting idea.

U've got to calm down with the critics...

For one thing, put yourself in their shoes.

Imagine that you've never had any powers, and then hear of someone who can do special things-would you immidiatly believe them in an instant? All they want is proof, and can you blame them? I don't mean any harm. Besides, I think we need their point of view as well. What if there is a scientific reason behind all of this? Science itself explains what ages ago was magic. Perhaps the same will occur in the future. Together, both skeptics and believers and those who have abilities, we may find an explanation for what goes on...

Yea but I swear everytime I tell them to find a REAL spiritualist in their area to show them, they ignore me. They have a choice to do that or hunt for us online and tell us to make it snow in the saharas

I always understood that a wand or crystal was used to focus energy. Never heard of them being glorified batteries before. It's an interesting idea.

I think it's togive the wand particular magical qualities and enchantments. For example. You could program the energy. To continously take in elemental energy to add a boost to spells. Know what I mean? I've done stuff like that to my ring and neckless instead of going through the ritual and spell bs. It's unnecessary.

Yea but I swear everytime I tell them to find a REAL spiritualist in their area to show them, they ignore me. They have a choice to do that or hunt for us online and tell us to make it snow in the saharas

U've got a point there...

I think it's togive the wand particular magical qualities and enchantments. For example. You could program the energy. To continously take in elemental energy to add a boost to spells. Know what I mean?

That makes sense, I suppose. So is it like a circuit that converts energy, or is the energy it takes in normally just draining off, or is it like a capacitor that stores energy, then lets it off in a burst, then stores it again?

I've done stuff like that to my ring and neckless instead of going through the ritual and spell bs. It's unnecessary.

Could you clarify this a bit?

I'm confused. wacko.gifblush.gif

That makes sense, I suppose. So is it like a circuit that converts energy, or is the energy it takes in normally just draining off, or is it like a capacitor that stores energy, then lets it off in a burst, then stores it again?

Could you clarify this a bit?

I'm confused. wacko.gifblush.gif

It depends on how you program the wand to use energies. You could program it to draw on your own, the elements around you, ether, from ppl, entities, etc. In that way it wouldn't run out. Or you could program it to store the energy continously for later use. When I spoke of my rings and necklaces, what ill do is program my ring to do random things like draw outside energies and store them within myself for as long as I keep it on, provide protection, and other random things. Its like the energy is already there. I'm just directing it towards a task.

Okay then. Interesting. original.gif

I’m a person who likes to see evidence before I accept outlandish claims.

Can anyone help me? Ppl say they pass out from practicing too much.

I found myself on the brink of unconsciousness last time I even made a ball.