Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

I don't know my blood type however most of these descriptions fit me.

- Extra vertebra.

When I was younger, my back was very capable of bending. I posted a few pictures on a contortion website and I was deemed by some as the best frontbender in the world. I got to the point where I couldn't bend anymore because my bellybutton would rest on the line where my eyes were and the rest of my stomach would suffocate me. Sounds weird but it's true.

¨ Higher than average IQ

I had around 135 my freshman year in high school.

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

I don't know about this, but I've never had eye problems or any other problems with any senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

Mine hovers around 97.2

¨ Higher blood pressure

High blood pressure runs in my family and last time I got it checked out it was around 145-115 which is higher than normal for an 18 yo.

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

Don't know about this.

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

Green eyes, sometime change between hazel and blueish green. Mostly just green however.

¨ Red or reddish hair

My natural hair color is brownish red.

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

I sunburn easily? lol.

¨ Cannot be cloned

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

Yeah, what the hell is up with these last two?

Oh, and most of my family is either Portuguese or Irish, with small amounts of Mexican and Choctaw in there.

Edited by omgitsajustin

It seems like most who are Rh- are what.. gaelic/celt/norse? From the description of the blue/green eyes and the reddish hair and what not. Who's then to say that Rh- are desendents of the Sidhe, or Tutha de Dannon..ect ect... I mean it's just as possible..

Considering that, for me, it's Scots-Irish, Norwegian and German on one side and English, Irish and German on the other the above makes more sense than any claim to Nephilim.

cormac

• Like 1

So, trish, what purpose did that quote serve?

I was thinking the same thing. :D

I find this entire debate very funny. I have nothing to add to the conversation. I have no idea what my blood type is, nor do I think I need to care, even if I am some ancient angel being :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. :D

I find this entire debate very funny. I have nothing to add to the conversation. I have no idea what my blood type is, nor do I think I need to care, even if I am some ancient angel being :rolleyes:

Actually, it's a good idea to know your bloodtype should you ever need an immediate transfusion. If I didn't know I was O rh-, that would end up causing me lots of trouble in that area, plus I'd still be wondering why I got so many calls for blood donation. :hmm:

That's why I started my post the way I did, thought everyone would get it. Evidently I was wrong.

Skip the "sir", that was my dad. I'm not THAT old. :P

I'm still trying to figure where the 210 comes from. All scorable IQ tests I've ever seen end at 200. A person with a higher IQ isn't any better than anyone else myself included, nor have they solved the problem of why people, in general, inflict such horrendous amounts of stupidity on themselves and others. Nephilim based---Nah, I don't think so.

cormac

Very few people have had a real IQ test administered. I think the majority of IQ reporting we see at this website is taken from those "Find your IQ here for free!" internet quizzes. I think people are also under the misapprehension that it adds an authoritative weight to their arguments.

You are correct, IQ tests end at 200. There simply aren't enough people in the world with IQ's above 200 to attempt to quantify a numbered score above that in any meaningful way. Anything over 200 is a guess by psychologists, because the sample size is too low. IQ's above 200 are literally, 1 in a billion. Luckily we poor dumb UM'ers are in the graces of many with numbers above 200 or pushing close to the limit!

:P

Edit: It's also a widely known and well documented phenomena that we tend to way over estimate how intelligent we are, Meet Dunning and Kruger

Edited by Copasetic

Never had an IQ test done... never cared to. It's to much a crutch, and really there's nothing more obnoxious then someone going "Oh yeah? Well MY IQ is <incert random high sounding number here> so I know more then you!" in an argument. Seriously, if you were so smart, then you probaly wouldn't be getting into an internet argument in the first place. Or debate... Internet debates end up being pointless and circulare.

Or, sometimes just so much fun to jump in and poke a claw in. *smiles catish like*

• Like 1

It seems like most who are Rh- are what.. gaelic/celt/norse? From the description of the blue/green eyes and the reddish hair and what not. Who's then to say that Rh- are desendents of the Sidhe, or Tutha de Dannon..ect ect... I mean it's just as possible..

I think my tribe acquired it from our women twiddling with Basque and Breton fishermen since the 1490s.

Lapiche

Never had an IQ test done... never cared to. It's to much a crutch, and really there's nothing more obnoxious then someone going "Oh yeah? Well MY IQ is <incert random high sounding number here> so I know more then you!" in an argument. Seriously, if you were so smart, then you probaly wouldn't be getting into an internet argument in the first place. Or debate... Internet debates end up being pointless and circulare.

Or, sometimes just so much fun to jump in and poke a claw in. *smiles catish like*

Yes, exactly, especially when you've got someone with an over 200 IQ. I view it as my opportunity to get to know a real genius. It'll be a great experience.

Very few people have had a real IQ test administered. I think the majority of IQ reporting we see at this website is taken from those "Find your IQ here for free!" internet quizzes. I think people are also under the misapprehension that it adds an authoritative weight to their arguments.

You are correct, IQ tests end at 200. There simply aren't enough people in the world with IQ's above 200 to attempt to quantify a numbered score above that in any meaningful way. Anything over 200 is a guess by psychologists, because the sample size is too low. IQ's above 200 are literally, 1 in a billion. Luckily we poor dumb UM'ers are in the graces of many with numbers above 200 or pushing close to the limit!

Edit: It's also a widely known and well documented phenomena that we tend to way over estimate how intelligent we are, Meet Dunning and Kruger

There's a woman with a column in Parade magazine that I believe claims to have an IQ > 200. Marilyn Vos Savant I believe the name was. Actually, screw it--I'll just look this up.

Ok, her IQ is anywhere from 160-230. Depends on the test and basically comes down to the idea that IQ tests are bull****.

On a side note, how ridiculous are 'clubs' like the Prometheus Society? People that think they're smarter than everyone else paying money to hang out with other people that think they're smarter than everyone else??? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• Like 1

I may have a high IQ but I don't believe I am better or 'smarter' than anyone else. I just consider it a way or testing intelligence used by the medical profession.

• Like 1

If you don't think you're smarter.. then why bring up your IQ in the first place? Why tell people to look at your past threads? The only reason people tout their IQ is to either impress apon people to make them think you're smarter, or touting that you are smarter.

Other then that.. there was absolutely no reason to bring your IQ into this.

• Like 1

I may have a high IQ but I don't believe I am better or 'smarter' than anyone else. I just consider it a way or testing intelligence used by the medical profession.

It's actually not a way of testing intelligence used by the medical profession. It's used by social scientists, and as a predictor of intelligence. Not really a medical issue at all.

If you don't think you're smarter.. then why bring up your IQ in the first place? Why tell people to look at your past threads? The only reason people tout their IQ is to either impress apon people to make them think you're smarter, or touting that you are smarter.

Other then that.. there was absolutely no reason to bring your IQ into this.

Yes, absolutely correct.

Well my IQ is...... only joking :P

IQ tests really aren't that accurate at scoring someones intelligence as you can do the same test on different days and get completely different scores.

You might as well pull a random number from a hat and say thats you IQ for all the good IQ tests are.

Yes, absolutely correct.

But judging where this thread was going, she's using it to try and say that she's a nelilphin descendant since apparently according to this link.. report whathave you says that Rh neg peeps sys they have high IQ's. Regardless that, nearly(key word) everytime she comes back she finds some way to tout her IQ and link it to some study saying those she happens to have simularities with are descendants to some biblical mythos.

*shrugs*

But judging where this thread was going, she's using it to try and say that she's a nelilphin descendant since apparently according to this link.. report whathave you says that Rh neg peeps sys they have high IQ's. Regardless that, nearly(key word) everytime she comes back she finds some way to tout her IQ and link it to some study saying those she happens to have simularities with are descendants to some biblical mythos.

*shrugs*

Circular logic is awesome lol. But hardly something you'd expect to see from a well-backed up argument.

Yep, I've looked at previous topics. I was trying to find her "legitimate proof" but instead found...exactly what you were saying.

The Nephilim are an interesting legend. But they are just a legend.

Well whatever but all the rest of you should be thankful for all us O Neg people. We are a benefit to society you know for transfusions and stuff

I' m O neg. I am also completely German by ancestry (I saw it brought up but don't know if it matters??). Let's go through this!

¨ Extra vertebra.

Wrong

¨ Higher than average IQ

Irrelevant - IQ tests are completely subjective and, as someone else said, not a science - they are a social science and even in the realm of psychology and sociology pretty controversial.

I suppose? I don't know what more sensitive vision really means. My mom and I have a mean sense of smell, though.

¨ Lower body temperature

Yes

¨ Higher blood pressure

No

?? Increased occurrence? How do you measure that??

Nope, brown eyes.

¨ Red or reddish hair

Nope, brown bordering on black hair

Yes

¨ Cannot be cloned

???

???

So what does this mean? What can be concluded?

The Rh neg factor is a recessive trait that does have to do with some things, but not those things.

Let's keep in mind a few things. The neg factor actually only refers to one antigen - the D antigen. It does not mean that there are absolutely no rhesus antigens in the blood. I'd also like to see something, recent, that says Rh positive blood is monkey blood.

And one more thing?! If you don't know what blood type you are and you need an emergency transfusion, a hospital will use O- blood until your real blood type can be found out. We are the universal donors. AB blood is the universal recipient.

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

Haven't counted lately

¨ Higher than average IQ

163 though I haven't been tested since I was 7, so this might have changed

Unknown

¨ Lower body temperature

I normally run at 97.3

¨ Higher blood pressure

Yes, and it worries the doctors, though I believe it is more excessive consumption of energy drinks and a healthy dose of 'white coat syndrome'

My grandmother could tell you exactly what you got her for Christmas the day before, and the rest of us have our moments

My eyes shift from blue to green depending on what I am wearing and other environmental factors

¨ Red or reddish hair

I was born with whitish blond hair that went to a dark red. My daughter has bright red hair.

I suffer from Polymorphic Light Eruption which means, in layman's terms, that I am allergic to direct sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

Don't have an illegal human cloning lab at my disposal so this will have to be labeled 'unknown'

Well, there was this one time, at Band Camp....

So what does this mean? What can be concluded?

Well.... considering I have O Positive Blood, it must mean that I am the progeny of Monkey Angels!

Also, having descended from Amish stock, I can account for my Caucasian heritage better than any idiot White Supremacist ever could dream of achieving. Adversely, since my sun sensitivity is hereditary, it points to some family ties with Native Americans. (I know... one minute I am whiter that white, and then I am not.... There is oak in my woodpile, indeed!)

So, your characteristics list is bunk. The 'Hebrew descend from Angels' is simply Supremacist bull-malarkey and no different than the garbage the Nazis put out saying that Hebrews descended from Neanderthals.

Post a DNA test showing your descent from angels, or even your never-before-recorded DNA strand and I'll buy it. Until then, you're human like the rest of us. http://web.mit.edu/racescience/in_media/what_dna_says_about_human/index.html

BTW, an IQ of 210 would put you even with Johann von Goethe, the German writer and polymath... so, you best get cracking!

Circular logic is awesome lol. But hardly something you'd expect to see from a well-backed up argument.

Yep, I've looked at previous topics. I was trying to find her "legitimate proof" but instead found...exactly what you were saying.

The Nephilim are an interesting legend. But they are just a legend.

How far back did you check?

I only came over here to the Religion forum because someone kept hitting all the evolution threads in Paleontology forum with vague Nephilim statements. I had in mind a little lighthearted havoc when I got here.... Instead, what do I find but the Nephilim thread itself! Sweet Seraphim in Heaven, but it is God-Damned Nephilim (like the pun?) splattered all over the place!

If your IQ is so High, Ashley, are you some sort of Kyballah savant? "Definitely. Definitely Nephilim. Nephilim, Charlie, Definately."

Thanks for the link I found it a very interesting study. It explains why i think I am so stupid :D Just kidding.

I did like that it appears to support the view that the more we learn the more we can see the gaps in our knowledge as it stated those who were educated more on a topic were then better able to asses their own ability in that area. To assume that you know and understand more than you do can be problematic and leads to much of the circular logic and bizarre conclusions that we see presented here.

On topic I am not well versed in this area but just because there may be gaps in our knowledge on something doesn't mean we can then fill the gaps with anything that sounds cool. I also think if the differences it is claimed exist (the list of traits) between those with positive and negative blood types was accurate it would be easy to find well documented sources to support it. The lack of such evidence implies to me the list was formed from imagination rather than data.

Edited by tipsy_munchkin

How far back did you check?

I only came over here to the Religion forum because someone kept hitting all the evolution threads in Paleontology forum with vague Nephilim statements. I had in mind a little lighthearted havoc when I got here.... Instead, what do I find but the Nephilim thread itself! Sweet Seraphim in Heaven, but it is God-Damned Nephilim (like the pun?) splattered all over the place!

If your IQ is so High, Ashley, are you some sort of Kyballah savant? "Definitely. Definitely Nephilim. Nephilim, Charlie, Definately."

I actually don't have to go back. If you check our join date she joined a few months after me. And this has been her habit. She'll come in, tout her IQ and try to link it with some other reason to try and get us to believe she's descendent from angels. Then she'll disappear for a year or so, come back and try again with a different "study" and reason to bring up her IQ.

meh... it's her wave to ride really.

I didn't spot the bit in the list where it said the descendents of the Nephilim are blessed with overactive imagination and tendency to exaggerate.

BTW my IQ is 387.2, an online test told me, just before it invited me to a pleasant afternoon with the Scientologists.

• Like 3