Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

Well I was actually studied there and it was found that I had a 3rd kidney. It's because I was born a triplet so it was for a twin study.

if your IQ was tested at 7 yrs old you can bet that it is no longer the same number. relax, im sure you're still a phenomenal brainiac :mellow:

Book of Jude speaks of where & what happened to the angels who refused t be born of women, but instead "looked upon the daughters of men &" fprsook their place in heaven-- it is a place called "Tartrus."

The place where they re heolen until the appointed time.

To my knowledge hich is small, this is the nly refrence made of such a holding place. Check it out for yourself.

""5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

MY NOTES

Back to the angels in 6. This is clarifying the notes above. They didn't keep their proper domain (Where they were supposed to be, the spiritual realm as deceiving spirits, and left their own abode (transformed from spiritual to physical) and again, they were sent to tartrus and chained up (2 peter 2:4). The part of hell mentioned here in 2 peter, is tartrus if you look in your bible concordance.""

Oh? Who typed his blood?

""There are several reddish stains on the shroud suggesting blood, but is uncertain whether these stains were produced at the same time as the image, or afterwards.[74] McCrone (see painting hypothesis) identified these as containing iron oxide, theorizing that its presence was likely due to simple pigment materials used in medieval times. Other researchers, including Alan Adler identified the reddish stains as type AB blood and interpreted the iron oxide as a natural residue of hemoglobin.""

According to sumerian myth, the fallen angels were ugly beings. Their human hybrid offsprings were called deformed people. The god destroyed the world because of fornication between human and angels, and Noah was choosen not likely because he was a hybrid but he was a pure human. Some amerindian myths also have the similiar legend of the deform race, which was cursed to speak different languages so that they can never unite themsevlevs as a family. I do believe, fallen angel intervened into human society before the flood and thus created a hybrid stock of half-human, half-angels which led the earliest form of civilization. According to my theory, those who were saved by god were pure humans, not guilty for breeding with the angels; and those who were guilty were saved by their own expertise to land on the worlds 2 highest ridges during the flood, including Tibet, Andean mountain. From Tibet, the niphilims created sumerian civilization and ancient Egypt; and from the Andean mountains, they created mayan, inca civilizations. You can see many similiarities between the these civilization on the 2 continents. During the flood, the niphilim race had to split up to save themselves on 2 different world roofs, this maybe the meaning how they were cursed to be split from each others.

Exactly what I find in my own studies. Noe & his peoples were the only ones found to be "petigree", & saved from the distruction of those who had mixed with others.

Only Noah and his family had preserved their pedigree pure from Adam (Genesis 6:9). All the rest had become "corrupt" (shachath). The only remedy was to destroy it defacto (Latin for "in fact"), as it had become defacto destroyed.

This irruption of fallen angels before Noah's day was probably Satan's first attempt to prevent the coming of the "Seed of the woman" foretold in Genesis 3:15. If this could be accomplished, God's Word would have failed, and Satan's own doom would be averted

Exactly what I find in my own studies. Noe & his peoples were the only ones found to be "petigree", & saved from the distruction of those who had mixed with others.

Only Noah and his family had preserved their pedigree pure from Adam (Genesis 6:9). All the rest had become "corrupt" (shachath). The only remedy was to destroy it defacto (Latin for "in fact"), as it had become defacto destroyed.

This irruption of fallen angels before Noah's day was probably Satan's first attempt to prevent the coming of the "Seed of the woman" foretold in Genesis 3:15. If this could be accomplished, God's Word would have failed, and Satan's own doom would be averted

OR it could be like some gnostic sects belived, that the decendants of seth were the only real humans. Seeing as Cain and Abel came about with the ruler of this world and his minions rapeing our mother eve.

And in judaism Satan isnt against god but is mans advisary and a loyal servant of god.

Me personaly I take religious text on the assumption that old shamanistic ideals still influenced the writers and practitioners in those days. That is telling spiritual knowledge thru esoteric parables and stories.

Seriously I think you may have the facts miss aligned. I think negative blood, certainly Oneg, isn't that great in fighting off diseases associated with large populations. So you get a shift to northern and other isolated low population density cultures. From there you have just described white people. which are often northern or low population dense cultures. Before people cry racism in the higher IQ thing, I am going to say its not because of race but the tests themselves seem to favor people of a suburban educated affluent background. Countries with that sort of populous are generally in the western word. Light pigmentation is a northern environmental trait. Lower temp and metabolism, again naturally selected for cold/northern environments.

Really it is probably less of a stretch to say Neanderthal genetics are the source of negative blood. Then Cylon, Alien and finally half angel hybrids in terms of believability. Sorry to come off negative I just think spiritual beings are just that spiritual.

see im a positive but i have red hair blue eyes hate the sunlight and i have what i consider heightened senses my body temp runs from 94 to 96 degrees all the time i have a fairly high iq i dont remember right off hand what it was i took the test in 2005 so where do I fall in all of this

Edited by mgessel

Where there is uncertainty, man is quick to insert anything to plug the void. Remain skeptical at all times.

Or should that be 'ssskeptical'?...

Best introduction to this controversy

Of the human blood types, O is the most common. It is a universal blood type. Blood types are further broken down into two groups, negative and positive. This is called the RH factor. The RH factor is the Rhesus (rhesus as in monkey) blood factor.

If your blood tests positive for this, you have the factor in your blood. If you test negative, you do not have the factor in your blood.

The RH factor is a protein found in the human blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey.

When blood type is inherited from your parents, it is known that this factor element of the blood is the most consistent human or animal characteristic passed on to the off spring.

There are VERY few aberrations. It rarely changes.

Most people, about 85%, have RH-positive blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 % of humans have RH-negative blood.

If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years. There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago. And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people.

Northern Spain and Southern France is where you can find some of the highest concentration of the RH-negative factor in the Basque people. Another original group were the Eastern/Oriental Jews. In general, about 40 – 45% of Europeans have the RH-negative group. Only about 3% of African descendent and about 1% of Asian or Native American descendent has the RH-negative group. Due to the larger European numbers, it is a safe bet that was where it was introduced into the human genetic code. Could this also be where the Caucasian was introduced? Is the introduction of Caucasian related to the RH-blood factor.

If the RH-negative factor is a ‘normal’ presentation of blood, then why is there a problem when a mother of the RH-negative blood group gives birth to an RH-positive blood group baby. This Hemolytic disease, actually an allergic reaction, can cause death when the two different blood groups are mingled during pregnancy. When the antigenic substances attack the negative blood group it can destroy the blood cells. So why does the human body produce antigens to this blood type? Is the blood group alien?

The only other time this occurs in nature is, as an example, when donkeys and horses are crossed to produce mules. This is not ‘natural’ because left alone in the wild, these animals would never cross breed. Only with intervention would this happen. Was there a cross breeding of two human like beings, similar but genetically different?

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Higher blood pressure

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

So what does this mean? What can be concluded?

The appearance of RH-negative blood did not follow the usual evolutionary path. In fact, evolution would seem to be ruled out as a possible cause of the anomaly. It has been proven that blood is the least likely to mutate. There are no other blood mutations. The introduction of the RH-negative blood type was not a naturally occurring part of human evolution.

This would lend credence that the RH-negative factor was introduced from an outside source. Could the source be from human like beings from another planet? Or maybe we are just as alien as they are, in that, we are a product of their manipulation and interference. Could they have come here and manipulated life forms already present on earth to create modern man?

Many ancient texts, including, the Bible, do support this theory. Many stories in the ancient texts, especially pre-Christian texts, do tell about a race that from the Heavens to the Earth Came. And they created man in their image. Man saw them as gods, living long lives and performing miracles. Flying about in the sky ships and shooting fire and creating ear-shattering booms. The humans watched as these gods built massive and glorious houses and created beautiful cities for themselves. From mans primitive point of view, they were gods. But that was early man’s point of view.

Who were the gods? The ancient stories tell us a lot about these gods. They obviously had advanced technology capable of space travel and air travel. They knew about aviation, metallurgy, the universe, the cosmic progression, medicine and evidently genetics. They knew about atomic energy and weapons and used them. Evidence of this can be found on Earth. They knew about agriculture and how to create more nutritious grains and other food staples. All of the basic grains that humans rely on for food have been determined to have all appeared at the same time spanning roughly a 10,000 year period. A very short time, geologically speaking. And no new grain has since been developed.

Our ancient texts tell us they began to take humans for their spouses. The Bible says, and the gods looked upon woman and found her pleasant to behold and took her as their wives. They had children, many children. But not all humans were a result of interbreeding. The first human was a result of scientific research combining primates with the gods’ genes. The first humans were not a product of interbreeding. But small portions of humans are a result of this interbreeding and their blood type can support this.

In the first part of this article, I described to you what happens when two species who similar but genetically different interbreed. They produce hybrids. The example I gave was about horses, donkeys, and mules. Mules are the hybrid, the product of a union between a horse and a donkey. However, mules are born sterile because there is no genetic relationship between the horse and the donkey.

When humans were first created, they were a product of two genetically similar but not related species.

The combination of the DNA of the primates and the gods was produced ‘artificially’ in a lab. If the gods have the technology to create a new species, they would have no problem overcoming the problem of the hybrids being sterile. A little genetic manipulation and it would no longer be an issue.

Three proto types of humans were created. Each one successively more advanced. Two types by design and the last by chance. Nethaderal Man is suspected of being an early humanoid created by the gods but cro-magnon was definitely a product of their intervention. The next type is whom we call pre-human and then we have modern man. Modern man was a result of interbreeding between the gods and pre-humans. This interbreeding for the most part created no problems in the resulting offspring, except for a line that inherited, from their godly parents, the RH-negative blood type.

This is supported by the fact that these humans did not inherit the protein found in the blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey. They did not inherit it because one of their parents did not have the monkey protein. This protein is present only because combining primate DNA with DNA from the gods created the original human proto-type that carried the monkey protein.

So in conclusion, I suggest that man is a creation of a highly technological race of human like beings that From the Heavens to the Earth came. I suggest that these advanced beings are still among us today and are still very active in the affairs of man. To what end, I can only suggest.

I would love proof that having rh- blood is linked to higher rates of all the things above. I am not sure such evidence is obtainable, but it is certainly a mysterious blood type (it also poses a major problem for pregnancies).

Here's a sciencey perspective on Rh- blood. (The interesting bit is that no solid scientific explanation exists as to how or why Rh- blood came about. It is presumed to be the result of a random mutation.)

I started researching on the Internet about my O negative blood type about seven years ago, after finding out that it was so mysterious.

Only 5 percent of the entire world were said to be Rh negative, when I first started researching it. Now, it is stated that the Rh negative factor is 15 percent of the world’s blood types. I think this may have come about due to more research that has been done in third world countries, and in areas of the world where scientist had no communications with data. The theories of the origins on the phenomena of the Rh negative blood types have been vast, strange and controversial. Some of these theories of which mostly, I truly don’t believe, but it is fodder for some bizarre coincidences, and hopefully enlightening into this mystery.

The Rh negative blood type is said to be of unknown origin. There is no one scientist that can give a single reason for its existence other than a mutation that occurred tens of thousands of years ago. I gathered a lot of pseudo, and actual details over the years of which are amusing, and contradictory to what I really think was the cause of this negative blood type factor.

The Internet had a flurry of conspiracy theorist biting at the thread of this phenomena after a website was published on Internet stating that the Rh negative blood type was proof positive that aliens do exist. I actually don’t believe it is, however, it is speculated to be so, because there is no known reason for it other than a mutation.

Some theories are that it was gene manipulation by the ancient gods. One was the Enki a godlike scientist, possibly alien. This theory was written by a scientist after reading the Sumerian texts.

Another strange phenomena was references to this blood type factor in science fictions movies, such as ‘Invasion” where a woman with Ab negative blood was supposed to have been a natural host of the newly arriving aliens. Other, movies claim this blood type as alien in many Sci fi movies, and television shows as well.

I read where Internet sites were claiming that the head director of MUFON was fired for putting the statement out that the Rh negative blood type was from alien sources.

One site on-line claims that the Rh negative blood factor is the “Blood of the Gods”. This site was dated from the 1970’s.

Other sites claim that the Rh negative blood factor is the original blood type , the oldest blood type, which I actually emailed a genetic scientist ,and he replied that type O positive was the oldest.

I believe as the scientists do that the Rh negative factor is a mutation that occurred due to what is called a crossing over event, and the gene of the Rh positive blood factor was deleted in the Rhesus box.

Here's a Christian/Biblical angle on Rh- blood.

July 16, 2008 -- BEVERLY HILLS CA - Rh-negative blood is more than just a blood type according to Rh-negative thinktank, Joshua David, an Oral Roberts University alumni from Beverly Hills who claims to have the blood type flowing in his veins.

Rh-negative has been a subject worthy of attention to pregnant Rh-negative mothers who carry an Rh-positive child and are in need of Rhogam shots to prevent their own antibodies from killing the foetus. However, this scenario has lead to various worldwide speculations of its origin.

Joshua claims from the Biblical quotes that, Rh-negative blood originated from the Watcher angels who interbred with human women during the pre-flood era, eventually producing giants known as nephilims. The watcher angels were quoted as such in the book of Enoch and as "sons of God" in Genesis 6,4. The allele pattern of this genetic survival has led to speculations of Rh-negative genes passed on to Enoch, Noah and the post-flood humanity. The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence.

The mystery is acknowledged by Joshua as the work of the Holy Spirit whom Jesus was conceived by (whether partially or fully from genetics perspective), and so possibly explains the origin of angels with mortal characteristics who has always been under God the Holy Spirit (the third person in the Trinity) also known as Lord of the Spirit.

So what is it now, you may ask? Besides claims of aristocratic lineages in European history, "blue blood" and various other dubious claims in the past linking to Rh-negative, Peter whom Jesus had given the keys to heaven was quoted as saying that "we will be judging angels". Considering the Judeo-Christian perspective of hell's angels already been judged and heaven's angels need no human judgements, it is logical to point at the "watcher angels", whom we know not of their judgements besides their imprisonment for a "70 generations" timeline refering to Enoch (Book of Enoch) by Peter after their banish and judgement.

Joshua has speculated on the watcher angels relating to UFO reportings specifically on the statistics available at the National UFO Reporting website. [ http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxevent.html ]. Hundreds of reportings every month on the site could at least suggest a legitimate claim to another genetic life. They could as well be the "watcher angels" when other sourced and categorized angels are typically a spirit entity and not a genetic life, he says. In general, UFO sightings have captured media's attention in the past.

In medical science, Rh-negative blood is stated to be at 92.3 percent of Rh-positive human blood. Monkey's and chimps blood is stated to be about 98-99 percent. Although science tries to base the Rh-negative scenario solely on mutation, it is impossible from a geneticist point of view for a blood to mutate to such a scale and a whole different immune system to be involved later. Rh-negative blood is also not able to be duplicated or cloned. Researchs and experimentations are being done on these blood types to enhance or find new vaccinations and other medical benefits or aid besides blood donations and needs.

Enoch and Elijah have bypassed the Biblical judgement of,"the wages of sin is death" and claimed by sources to have become of "angelic status", possibly hinting on the origins of Rh-negative blood, although not exclusive to it. Rh-negative individuals of today have claimed to certain unique traits and relating at such to their "Rh-negative-ness". Rh-negative individuals, knowingly or unknowingly have made much contributions to society in their own ways. "Jesus has paid for our eternal life."

More accounts of Rh- blood types:

Democratic Underground thread - Anyone heard anything about Rh negative people being a different species?

1976 magazine piece describes rh-negative blood as 'blood of the Gods', also adds Biblical perspective relating to the 'children of Israel'

Got Truth? Don't be so sure

Here's one thing I came up with while considering all this stuff. See, we humans - Descartes demonstrated this - can know nothing for certain barring our own individual existence. (I don't know you exist, but I do know I exist - cognito ergo sum)

In other words, we rely on presumption in our daily lives. I presume the outside world is real or I wouldn't compile information on Rh- blood types for your consideration. Courts of law demand proof 'beyond reasonable doubt', because if they said 'beyond all doubt' their conviction rates would be 0 per cent. The laws of physics only exist 100% certainly in the minds of humans, based on many observations of what appears to happen in the outside world. Reality is subjective.

See what I'm saying here? I am describing humans as creatures who do not have access to absolute truth. In other words, if truth does really exist, we can't get to it. This inevitably poses the question: If we cannot access truth, then what can? Nobody? Divinity? The bloody Astral Plane? Your guess is as good as mine. The can of worms is open. Anything is possible.

SOURCE:Conspiracy Planet.com

This is very interesting. Blood group fascinate Japanese peoples and I never thought to look into it. A genetic mutation IS possible and can be traced back to Noah who was a suspected Nephilim himself. Could the bloodlines prove that Nephilim Blood DOES still run through the veins of some 'humans'? If, in fact, there were any peoples who survived the flood (the pyramids were said to have housed the Egyptians during the flood as per a new Arabian document found next tyo the pyramids) and any and all other pyramids found througout the world, could there be a genetic link to the Nephilim bloodline that was completely rampant in those days... I'd say it is. I'm RH negative btw :P

Also you know people claiming 'aliens' come and visit them and are trying to start a bloodline may actually be telling the truth. Angels are beings from space (where Heaven is) and their CHILDREN the Nephilim would be these 'aliens' everyone speaks of that have the appearance of aborted feotues (that's what they look like to me anyway), and there was an angel that taught abortion because it was kinder to the women as the Nephilim were a little mad, and well bad....

• 5 months later...

I can't remember it was a long time ago, but they said I was a genius, and along with the 3rd kidney they also found I had fully formed adult organs except for the brain at age 7. I'd already started menstruating that year also. I was actually only in there for an appendix problem which never got solved until a year later at another hospital but the Children's Hospital kept me in there for 3 weeks for studying which my parents agreed to.

I work in the medical field and call BS on this, "genius."

In order to have "fully developed adult organs," you would have to have a FULLY FORMED ADULT BODY to accommodate said larger, adult organs.

Next time THINK IT THROUGH before posting self-aggrandizing, braggadocious garbage lest you be unmasked as the prevaricator that you are.

Oh I forgot. You mentioned Olmecs. Well they can be traced back to the Zingh or Xi people. Xi would seem to have a very strong connection to China imo. They Olmecs brought with them the serpent cult, maths and the calendar and advanced stone carving. They are really the orgins of the Mayax or Maya, which can also be linked to Nagas Maya and Cara Maya. Very strange stuff. Thene there's the language connection between Hopi and Tibet. My brain is aching LOL

The Hopi emigrated from Tibet -- this is the conclusion of Dr. Cyclone Covey, professor emeritus of Wake Forrest University. Dr. Covey spent decades comparing language, clothing, housing, lifestyles, etc. of various Native American tribes, imcluding the Hopi. I think he is spot on.

I heard about the Nephilim theory, ad nauseam might I add, but since the highest incidence for the Rh negative blood group is concentrated in europe and northern africa, it's very likely that perhaps the negative blood factor could stem from interbreeding with, say the neanderthal. Recent evidence suggests, that the neanderthals might have lived next to modern humans during a certain period of time and perhaps never really died out as was previously suggested, but instead intermingled with the modern human who migrated from Africa.

I don't think evidence of neanderthals blood type has ever been established, thus far.

...I don't think the neanderthal as he lived is to be underestimated. This group survived for the longest time in a very harsh climate. Perhaps they were a lot smarter than we gave them credit for.

I mean it would be cool to be part alien or nephilim. But I have my doubts, even if I'd love to believe in these theories. I'm B negative by the way and have an IQ of 135. I think 210 is bogus. Geeee anybody with that IQ should be in Harvard studying rocket science.

Excellent post.

Actually I just read an article on this last week, about Neanderthals having Rh- blood. They were also supposedly red-haired and with light eyes. Couple that with the fact that the Pyrenees are a hotbed of Neanderthal evidence (Basque, anyone?) and I think you have some connectable dots there.

OK after reading this entire thread :rolleyes: , I have to weigh in on a few points:

The article in the beginning of this thread is rife with errors. The most glaring is the trait of HIGH blood pressure. Some posters have pointed out that they have LOW blood pressure rather than high, and HYPOtension is in fact a trait rather than HYPERtension.

I am O+ and was the 6th child of my O- mother and O+ father and the 3rd to survive. In fact, since the risk of spontaneous abortion increases with each subsequent pregnancy, I should not even be here (born in early 60s before the '68 breakthrough). Father is French, and there is some Blackfoot on that side. My maternal line is O-. They are Native American (Sioux, Cherokee, Blackfoot) and Welsh. My uncle (mother's brother) was born with gill holes and a tail. The Alabama country doc back in 1945 told my grandmother that he had seen it before and not to worry; they would resolve with time. They did: the holes closed up and the tail fell off.

Everyone on both sides has blue/grey eyes. My mother's folks are all musically talented and could be characterized as "sensitive." (I wouldn't go so far as to say "psychic.") Rheumatoid arthritis has crippled several of them, and in fact RA goes along with Rh- blood. Food allergies are also rampant in the family, and "autoimmune disorders" also go along with Rh-.

I am Rh+ but have several Rh- traits and score off the chart on "Indigo" tests. Physically I have large blue-gray eyes and dark brown hair, am fair but can tan and have yellow tones to my skin (NA blood). I have several anatomic "anomalies" including hypoplastic frontal sinuses (Lloyd Pye's "Star Child" skull is devoid of them) and incredibly tiny ear canals despite supersensitive hearing. Vision is lousy (myopia). IQ is above average. Fingers and toes are looooong -- toes look like fingers. Lower face is relatively small, and I have plenty of mandibular tori -- common amongst NAs. Body temp and BP run low, but those could be secondary to adrenal insufficiency from food allergies.

Bottom line is that I am "different" but not "superior." I think a lot of the "differences" are secondary to the NA blood. In fact, a few years ago I joined an online Indigo group, and lo and behold we discovered that about 85% of us had BLACKFOOT in our family trees.

Edited by SmartestOne

oki doke,

a few things to tackle here,

a ) there is no way to provide any of jesus' dna, the shroud is a fake, and even if it was from that era, you cannot prove it belonged to jesus.

(you'll have a hard enough time showing any proof a jesus existing in the first place)

b ) I.Q. is completely irrelevant to intelligence. im a rhs negger, and am almost certainly have an average I.Q.

c ) this whole "higher instances of psychic awareness" thing is silly, very silly.

d ) and were primates not dinosaur transormers from mars.

• 1 month later...

-----The Bible says, and the gods looked upon woman and found her pleasant to behold and took her as their wives. They had children, many children. ----

THE BIBLE SAYS NO SUCH THING. IT SAYS THE SONS OF GOD (THE JEWS) MARRIED THE DAUGHTERS OF MEN (GENTILES) ALL WHOM THEY CHOSE. SONS OF GOD WERE DESCENDANTS OF ADAM WHO WAS CREATED DAY EIGHT. EIGHT IS GOD'S NUMBER FOR BEGINNING AGAIN THAT WHICH IS ALREADY. GENTILES (MALE AND FEMALE) WERE SPOKEN INTO EXISTENCE ON DAY SIX.

Alright - I have to follow suit on this one, then I'll input a bit.

- Extra vertebra.

Actually yes, and the base of my spine is slightly curved (not in the sense of Scoliosis but lowering my overall height 2 inches) Also increase size in adrenal glands, 3 spleens and no tonsils (never removed) or Appendix (never removed)

- Higher than average IQ

Tested in grade school because I was suspended for 2 months (long track record), Psychologist testing me actually commented that I should have his job. Total score was 165. But surprise, I'm a high school dropout too. Recall of alphanumeric character strings 26 characters in length in grade 7 impressed him a bit. I may have a higer IQ, but I don't use it. I squander it on imagination..lol

- More sensitive vision and other senses.

Literally had my eyes checked yesterday, 330pm. 20/20 (tests don’t exceed that level but doc said he wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually better) with 99% acuity and zero degradation despite 10 hour stints in front of PCs daily, Video games consistently, and prolonged exposure to UV and IR lights. I've also always been able to 'refocus' my vision to view an entire area in detail, advanced visual comprehension maybe and the brain makes up the detail?

- Lower body temperature

Currently running at 96.8 but I regularly average at 97.2 or .3

- Higher blood pressure

Yup - but not cholesterol caused.

- Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

Psychic, not that I know of?? - Intuitive, been told so?

- Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

Blue

- Red or reddish hair

Blond, tinted brown/red. Beard and mustache actually have Blond, Red (VERY RED), and White hair on occasion. (I usually tug them out)

- Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

Heat - no.... Actually very capable of coping to nearly every temperature.. (-15° through 110° here in central NY)

- Cannot be cloned

I'm truly too odd, but I'm sure genetically I can be. (why not eh)

- Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

Not a freaking clue. Why would this be more prominent?

All in all - nothing special..

Hospital routinely test for IQ for various reasons. My son was tested, not in the hospital but. for the hospital. It was done due to his being a 3 month premi and a study being done on extraordinarily early births. While he was doing the many tests I met a few other parents with children being tested as well. Some were being studied in the same premie test group, others for other reasons.

As to the Rh factor, it is used for convenience not a relationship to any monkey or ape.

>from the Wiki "Based on the serologic similarities Rh factor was later also used for antigens, and anti-Rh for antibodies, found in humans such as the previously described by Levine and Stetson. Although differences between these two sera were shown already in 1942 and clearly demonstrated in 1963, the already widely used term "Rh" was kept for the clinically described human antibodies which are different from the ones related to the Rhesus monkey. This real factor found in Rhesus macaque was classified in the Landsteiner-Wiener antigen system (antigen LW, antibody anti-LW) in honor to the discoverers.[4][5] It was recognized that the Rh factor was just one in a system of various antigens. Based on different models of genetic inheritance, two different terminologies were developed; both of them are still in use"

This doesn't detract from the overall hypothesis. It is a matter of clarification on a minor point. The differences are no less significant and telling.

Mark

Very nice, Taita.

I knew it was mostly a crapshoot - figured another random theory without full research. Thank you for doing the legwork before I started to :tu:

Very nice, Taita.

I knew it was mostly a crapshoot - figured another random theory without full research. Thank you for doing the legwork before I started to :tu:

Heheheh, You are welcome.

I didn't mean to discount anything in the thread other than to correct the monkey part, which really changes nothing. I actually agree on the ideas presented in a good part. Unfortunately, I am in the majority as are my wife and chidren so any uniqueness of origin escapes my family.

I am certain there is a reason for the severe differences. It is just a lot more fun to think it could be somewhat fantastic than a simple mutation that thrived in the environment of natural selection. ( Not gonna get a movie or book out of that theory. :P )

Mark

Where there is uncertainty, man is quick to insert anything to plug the void. Remain skeptical at all times.

Or should that be 'ssskeptical'?...

Best introduction to this controversy

Of the human blood types, O is the most common. It is a universal blood type. Blood types are further broken down into two groups, negative and positive. This is called the RH factor. The RH factor is the Rhesus (rhesus as in monkey) blood factor.

If your blood tests positive for this, you have the factor in your blood. If you test negative, you do not have the factor in your blood.

The RH factor is a protein found in the human blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey.

When blood type is inherited from your parents, it is known that this factor element of the blood is the most consistent human or animal characteristic passed on to the off spring.

There are VERY few aberrations. It rarely changes.

Most people, about 85%, have RH-positive blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 % of humans have RH-negative blood.

If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years. There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago. And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people.

Northern Spain and Southern France is where you can find some of the highest concentration of the RH-negative factor in the Basque people. Another original group were the Eastern/Oriental Jews. In general, about 40 – 45% of Europeans have the RH-negative group. Only about 3% of African descendent and about 1% of Asian or Native American descendent has the RH-negative group. Due to the larger European numbers, it is a safe bet that was where it was introduced into the human genetic code. Could this also be where the Caucasian was introduced? Is the introduction of Caucasian related to the RH-blood factor.

If the RH-negative factor is a ‘normal’ presentation of blood, then why is there a problem when a mother of the RH-negative blood group gives birth to an RH-positive blood group baby. This Hemolytic disease, actually an allergic reaction, can cause death when the two different blood groups are mingled during pregnancy. When the antigenic substances attack the negative blood group it can destroy the blood cells. So why does the human body produce antigens to this blood type? Is the blood group alien?

The only other time this occurs in nature is, as an example, when donkeys and horses are crossed to produce mules. This is not ‘natural’ because left alone in the wild, these animals would never cross breed. Only with intervention would this happen. Was there a cross breeding of two human like beings, similar but genetically different?

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Higher blood pressure

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

So what does this mean? What can be concluded?

The appearance of RH-negative blood did not follow the usual evolutionary path. In fact, evolution would seem to be ruled out as a possible cause of the anomaly. It has been proven that blood is the least likely to mutate. There are no other blood mutations. The introduction of the RH-negative blood type was not a naturally occurring part of human evolution.

This would lend credence that the RH-negative factor was introduced from an outside source. Could the source be from human like beings from another planet? Or maybe we are just as alien as they are, in that, we are a product of their manipulation and interference. Could they have come here and manipulated life forms already present on earth to create modern man?

Many ancient texts, including, the Bible, do support this theory. Many stories in the ancient texts, especially pre-Christian texts, do tell about a race that from the Heavens to the Earth Came. And they created man in their image. Man saw them as gods, living long lives and performing miracles. Flying about in the sky ships and shooting fire and creating ear-shattering booms. The humans watched as these gods built massive and glorious houses and created beautiful cities for themselves. From mans primitive point of view, they were gods. But that was early man’s point of view.

Who were the gods? The ancient stories tell us a lot about these gods. They obviously had advanced technology capable of space travel and air travel. They knew about aviation, metallurgy, the universe, the cosmic progression, medicine and evidently genetics. They knew about atomic energy and weapons and used them. Evidence of this can be found on Earth. They knew about agriculture and how to create more nutritious grains and other food staples. All of the basic grains that humans rely on for food have been determined to have all appeared at the same time spanning roughly a 10,000 year period. A very short time, geologically speaking. And no new grain has since been developed.

Our ancient texts tell us they began to take humans for their spouses. The Bible says, and the gods looked upon woman and found her pleasant to behold and took her as their wives. They had children, many children. But not all humans were a result of interbreeding. The first human was a result of scientific research combining primates with the gods’ genes. The first humans were not a product of interbreeding. But small portions of humans are a result of this interbreeding and their blood type can support this.

In the first part of this article, I described to you what happens when two species who similar but genetically different interbreed. They produce hybrids. The example I gave was about horses, donkeys, and mules. Mules are the hybrid, the product of a union between a horse and a donkey. However, mules are born sterile because there is no genetic relationship between the horse and the donkey.

When humans were first created, they were a product of two genetically similar but not related species.

The combination of the DNA of the primates and the gods was produced ‘artificially’ in a lab. If the gods have the technology to create a new species, they would have no problem overcoming the problem of the hybrids being sterile. A little genetic manipulation and it would no longer be an issue.

Three proto types of humans were created. Each one successively more advanced. Two types by design and the last by chance. Nethaderal Man is suspected of being an early humanoid created by the gods but cro-magnon was definitely a product of their intervention. The next type is whom we call pre-human and then we have modern man. Modern man was a result of interbreeding between the gods and pre-humans. This interbreeding for the most part created no problems in the resulting offspring, except for a line that inherited, from their godly parents, the RH-negative blood type.

This is supported by the fact that these humans did not inherit the protein found in the blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey. They did not inherit it because one of their parents did not have the monkey protein. This protein is present only because combining primate DNA with DNA from the gods created the original human proto-type that carried the monkey protein.

So in conclusion, I suggest that man is a creation of a highly technological race of human like beings that From the Heavens to the Earth came. I suggest that these advanced beings are still among us today and are still very active in the affairs of man. To what end, I can only suggest.

I would love proof that having rh- blood is linked to higher rates of all the things above. I am not sure such evidence is obtainable, but it is certainly a mysterious blood type (it also poses a major problem for pregnancies).

Here's a sciencey perspective on Rh- blood. (The interesting bit is that no solid scientific explanation exists as to how or why Rh- blood came about. It is presumed to be the result of a random mutation.)

I started researching on the Internet about my O negative blood type about seven years ago, after finding out that it was so mysterious.

Only 5 percent of the entire world were said to be Rh negative, when I first started researching it. Now, it is stated that the Rh negative factor is 15 percent of the world’s blood types. I think this may have come about due to more research that has been done in third world countries, and in areas of the world where scientist had no communications with data. The theories of the origins on the phenomena of the Rh negative blood types have been vast, strange and controversial. Some of these theories of which mostly, I truly don’t believe, but it is fodder for some bizarre coincidences, and hopefully enlightening into this mystery.

The Rh negative blood type is said to be of unknown origin. There is no one scientist that can give a single reason for its existence other than a mutation that occurred tens of thousands of years ago. I gathered a lot of pseudo, and actual details over the years of which are amusing, and contradictory to what I really think was the cause of this negative blood type factor.

The Internet had a flurry of conspiracy theorist biting at the thread of this phenomena after a website was published on Internet stating that the Rh negative blood type was proof positive that aliens do exist. I actually don’t believe it is, however, it is speculated to be so, because there is no known reason for it other than a mutation.

Some theories are that it was gene manipulation by the ancient gods. One was the Enki a godlike scientist, possibly alien. This theory was written by a scientist after reading the Sumerian texts.

Another strange phenomena was references to this blood type factor in science fictions movies, such as ‘Invasion” where a woman with Ab negative blood was supposed to have been a natural host of the newly arriving aliens. Other, movies claim this blood type as alien in many Sci fi movies, and television shows as well.

I read where Internet sites were claiming that the head director of MUFON was fired for putting the statement out that the Rh negative blood type was from alien sources.

One site on-line claims that the Rh negative blood factor is the “Blood of the Gods”. This site was dated from the 1970’s.

Other sites claim that the Rh negative blood factor is the original blood type , the oldest blood type, which I actually emailed a genetic scientist ,and he replied that type O positive was the oldest.

I believe as the scientists do that the Rh negative factor is a mutation that occurred due to what is called a crossing over event, and the gene of the Rh positive blood factor was deleted in the Rhesus box.

Here's a Christian/Biblical angle on Rh- blood.

July 16, 2008 -- BEVERLY HILLS CA - Rh-negative blood is more than just a blood type according to Rh-negative thinktank, Joshua David, an Oral Roberts University alumni from Beverly Hills who claims to have the blood type flowing in his veins.

Rh-negative has been a subject worthy of attention to pregnant Rh-negative mothers who carry an Rh-positive child and are in need of Rhogam shots to prevent their own antibodies from killing the foetus. However, this scenario has lead to various worldwide speculations of its origin.

Joshua claims from the Biblical quotes that, Rh-negative blood originated from the Watcher angels who interbred with human women during the pre-flood era, eventually producing giants known as nephilims. The watcher angels were quoted as such in the book of Enoch and as "sons of God" in Genesis 6,4. The allele pattern of this genetic survival has led to speculations of Rh-negative genes passed on to Enoch, Noah and the post-flood humanity. The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence.

The mystery is acknowledged by Joshua as the work of the Holy Spirit whom Jesus was conceived by (whether partially or fully from genetics perspective), and so possibly explains the origin of angels with mortal characteristics who has always been under God the Holy Spirit (the third person in the Trinity) also known as Lord of the Spirit.

So what is it now, you may ask? Besides claims of aristocratic lineages in European history, "blue blood" and various other dubious claims in the past linking to Rh-negative, Peter whom Jesus had given the keys to heaven was quoted as saying that "we will be judging angels". Considering the Judeo-Christian perspective of hell's angels already been judged and heaven's angels need no human judgements, it is logical to point at the "watcher angels", whom we know not of their judgements besides their imprisonment for a "70 generations" timeline refering to Enoch (Book of Enoch) by Peter after their banish and judgement.

Joshua has speculated on the watcher angels relating to UFO reportings specifically on the statistics available at the National UFO Reporting website. [ http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxevent.html ]. Hundreds of reportings every month on the site could at least suggest a legitimate claim to another genetic life. They could as well be the "watcher angels" when other sourced and categorized angels are typically a spirit entity and not a genetic life, he says. In general, UFO sightings have captured media's attention in the past.

In medical science, Rh-negative blood is stated to be at 92.3 percent of Rh-positive human blood. Monkey's and chimps blood is stated to be about 98-99 percent. Although science tries to base the Rh-negative scenario solely on mutation, it is impossible from a geneticist point of view for a blood to mutate to such a scale and a whole different immune system to be involved later. Rh-negative blood is also not able to be duplicated or cloned. Researchs and experimentations are being done on these blood types to enhance or find new vaccinations and other medical benefits or aid besides blood donations and needs.

Enoch and Elijah have bypassed the Biblical judgement of,"the wages of sin is death" and claimed by sources to have become of "angelic status", possibly hinting on the origins of Rh-negative blood, although not exclusive to it. Rh-negative individuals of today have claimed to certain unique traits and relating at such to their "Rh-negative-ness". Rh-negative individuals, knowingly or unknowingly have made much contributions to society in their own ways. "Jesus has paid for our eternal life."

More accounts of Rh- blood types:

Democratic Underground thread - Anyone heard anything about Rh negative people being a different species?

1976 magazine piece describes rh-negative blood as 'blood of the Gods', also adds Biblical perspective relating to the 'children of Israel'

Got Truth? Don't be so sure

Here's one thing I came up with while considering all this stuff. See, we humans - Descartes demonstrated this - can know nothing for certain barring our own individual existence. (I don't know you exist, but I do know I exist - cognito ergo sum)

In other words, we rely on presumption in our daily lives. I presume the outside world is real or I wouldn't compile information on Rh- blood types for your consideration. Courts of law demand proof 'beyond reasonable doubt', because if they said 'beyond all doubt' their conviction rates would be 0 per cent. The laws of physics only exist 100% certainly in the minds of humans, based on many observations of what appears to happen in the outside world. Reality is subjective.

See what I'm saying here? I am describing humans as creatures who do not have access to absolute truth. In other words, if truth does really exist, we can't get to it. This inevitably poses the question: If we cannot access truth, then what can? Nobody? Divinity? The bloody Astral Plane? Your guess is as good as mine. The can of worms is open. Anything is possible.

SOURCE:Conspiracy Planet.com

This is very interesting. Blood group fascinate Japanese peoples and I never thought to look into it. A genetic mutation IS possible and can be traced back to Noah who was a suspected Nephilim himself. Could the bloodlines prove that Nephilim Blood DOES still run through the veins of some 'humans'? If, in fact, there were any peoples who survived the flood (the pyramids were said to have housed the Egyptians during the flood as per a new Arabian document found next tyo the pyramids) and any and all other pyramids found througout the world, could there be a genetic link to the Nephilim bloodline that was completely rampant in those days... I'd say it is. I'm RH negative btw :P

Also you know people claiming 'aliens' come and visit them and are trying to start a bloodline may actually be telling the truth. Angels are beings from space (where Heaven is) and their CHILDREN the Nephilim would be these 'aliens' everyone speaks of that have the appearance of aborted feotues (that's what they look like to me anyway), and there was an angel that taught abortion because it was kinder to the women as the Nephilim were a little mad, and well bad....

The Bible states that the Nephilim, were the hybrid humans, were the mighty men of old that performed heroic feats. I find this to be a reference to the Greek myths of men like Perceus (born of Zeus and a human queen) and Hercules, etc. The Clash of the Titans, interestingly enough, show the gods running rampant and p***ing off the humans with their mischief. I can't help but think of the similarities in the stories. These Nephilim, or demigods, would then be the same as the mythological Greek heroes. The last one I read about got stoned in the head by David.

The only way you could be O positive is if you inherited two O genes, one from each of your parents. The O gene is recessive, and thus if you have any other sort of dominent gene along side it (A or B, those are the only 2 other ones), they will be expressed. However, if someone has an AB blood group, that means that they have no O gene. They have an A and a B. Therfore, no matter which of the two your parents pass on to you, you can not have an O blood type, as there was no O genes to pass on to you!

Nice way to tell DigitalArtist that they are adopted. :devil:

"Mom am i adopted?"

"No, ofcourse not, who told you that?"

"The faceless strangers on a forum told me"

:devil::P:devil:

Edited by HawkLord

Well...

If you read the Bible mythos carefully, Nephillims are of demonic origin, sired by fallen angels. (that's one way to interpret Genesis 6) They should have been wiped out by The Flood. Calling a certain ethnic group as the descendants of Nephillims can be considered a very rude thing.

Of course, I don't believe the mythos, still I am interested in paleocontact hypothesis. The minor problem is that goldfish DNA can be more compatible with humans than alien DNA. We have no idea how they are really made of. It's not like Star Trek where humans and aliens can do the wah wah and make babies without effort.

Did star children, hybrids between humans and aliens, exist? I don't know. And honestly I wish they didn't. But myths of humans interbreeding with celestial beings are recorded throughout the world. (including my home country) But was that a good thing? I am not sure.

OK, here's what I think about star children. In an episode of South Park, PETA members build their own sanctuary and mate (ewww) with animals. One result is a human-ostrich hybrid and all it says is just..."Kill me....kill me..."

I guess star children are kinda like that. :devil:

Nice way to tell DigitalArtist that they are adopted. :devil:

"Mom am i adopted?"

"No, ofcourse not, who told you that?"

"The faceless strangers on a forum told me"

:devil::P:devil:

Inaccurate explanation of blood types. Each person has 2 blood types of EITHER A, B or O. So AA, AB, AO, BB, BO or OO. To make an AB blood type it can come from AA + BB, AA + AB, AA + BO, AO + BB or AO + BO.

My son is OPos while my wife is APos and I am BPos. This is possible because my blood is BO-Pos my wife's is AO-Pos and my son got the O from each of us.

No telling who really is what blood type from behind a forum of course and oft times people are mistaken even, I just wanted to clear up what appeared to be a misconception on how a child could have an improbable blood type based on the parent's blood types.

Rh is more difficult as I have known several people, including my mom, that were tested as Pos blood type (more than once sometimes) to find out later that they have Neg blood type. The Neg factor is sometimes masked or has a very small effect on the test medium. My mom had to be tested and typed as she lost the son born after me, to see if it was the Rh problem(erythroblastosis fetalis ). It was confirmed as Pos blood type again. She had my sister and then another miscarriage and was tested again to find she did have Pos blood type. The doctor did not believe this was true and had another test done which showed neg blood type. My sister had a miscarriage and afterwards she determined to have Neg blood type as well, when she was typed as O previously. Hers was a sad case as due to complications she can't have children anymore.

Mark

So I have been researching some things on this blood type, and I'am very much interested to somehow get some answer's especially since this is my blood type!

Inaccurate explanation of blood types. Each person has 2 blood types of EITHER A, B or O. So AA, AB, AO, BB, BO or OO. To make an AB blood type it can come from AA + BB, AA + AB, AA + BO, AO + BB or AO + BO.

My son is OPos while my wife is APos and I am BPos. This is possible because my blood is BO-Pos my wife's is AO-Pos and my son got the O from each of us.

No telling who really is what blood type from behind a forum of course and oft times people are mistaken even, I just wanted to clear up what appeared to be a misconception on how a child could have an improbable blood type based on the parent's blood types.

Rh is more difficult as I have known several people, including my mom, that were tested as Pos blood type (more than once sometimes) to find out later that they have Neg blood type. The Neg factor is sometimes masked or has a very small effect on the test medium. My mom had to be tested and typed as she lost the son born after me, to see if it was the Rh problem(erythroblastosis fetalis ). It was confirmed as Pos blood type again. She had my sister and then another miscarriage and was tested again to find she did have Pos blood type. The doctor did not believe this was true and had another test done which showed neg blood type. My sister had a miscarriage and afterwards she determined to have Neg blood type as well, when she was typed as O previously. Hers was a sad case as due to complications she can't have children anymore.

Mark

Yikes, left off OO as a type. So add AA + OO, AO + OO, BB + OO, BO + OO and OO + OO.

To make Otype (OO) you can have: AO + AO, AO + BO, AO + OO, BO + BO, BO + OO, or OO + OO.

Atype (AO or AA) : AA + AA, AA + AB, AA + AO, AA + OO, AO + AB, AO + AO, AO + BO, AO + OO, AB + BO, AB + OO

Btype (BO or BB) : BB + BB, BB + AB, BB + BO, BB + OO, BO + AB, BO + BO, BO + AO, BO + OO, AB + AO, AB + OO

Mark