Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

The Bible states that the Nephilim, were the hybrid humans, were the mighty men of old that performed heroic feats. I find this to be a reference to the Greek myths of men like Perceus (born of Zeus and a human queen) and Hercules, etc. The Clash of the Titans, interestingly enough, show the gods running rampant and p***ing off the humans with their mischief. I can't help but think of the similarities in the stories. These Nephilim, or demigods, would then be the same as the mythological Greek heroes. The last one I read about got stoned in the head by David.

Spirit beings can not procreate. Therefore, men born of the god, Zeus, could never have happened. You got it right when you said "myth."

With all the talk on ancient languages (UM has a thread on people speaking them while asleep) and newsworthy Neanderthal DNA discoveries, the Basque people are further convinced their blood and souls never died out after all those eons living in one corner of southwestern Europe and their descendants around the world, the highest concentrations in Argentina and Chile in south America. A music video from Spanish or French music TV channels features a Basque folk-rock band concert.

• 3 weeks later...

Where there is uncertainty, man is quick to insert anything to plug the void. Remain skeptical at all times.

Or should that be 'ssskeptical'?...

Best introduction to this controversy

Of the human blood types, O is the most common. It is a universal blood type. Blood types are further broken down into two groups, negative and positive. This is called the RH factor. The RH factor is the Rhesus (rhesus as in monkey) blood factor.

If your blood tests positive for this, you have the factor in your blood. If you test negative, you do not have the factor in your blood.

The RH factor is a protein found in the human blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey.

When blood type is inherited from your parents, it is known that this factor element of the blood is the most consistent human or animal characteristic passed on to the off spring.

There are VERY few aberrations. It rarely changes.

Most people, about 85%, have RH-positive blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 % of humans have RH-negative blood.

If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years. There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago. And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people.

Northern Spain and Southern France is where you can find some of the highest concentration of the RH-negative factor in the Basque people. Another original group were the Eastern/Oriental Jews. In general, about 40 – 45% of Europeans have the RH-negative group. Only about 3% of African descendent and about 1% of Asian or Native American descendent has the RH-negative group. Due to the larger European numbers, it is a safe bet that was where it was introduced into the human genetic code. Could this also be where the Caucasian was introduced? Is the introduction of Caucasian related to the RH-blood factor.

If the RH-negative factor is a ‘normal’ presentation of blood, then why is there a problem when a mother of the RH-negative blood group gives birth to an RH-positive blood group baby. This Hemolytic disease, actually an allergic reaction, can cause death when the two different blood groups are mingled during pregnancy. When the antigenic substances attack the negative blood group it can destroy the blood cells. So why does the human body produce antigens to this blood type? Is the blood group alien?

The only other time this occurs in nature is, as an example, when donkeys and horses are crossed to produce mules. This is not ‘natural’ because left alone in the wild, these animals would never cross breed. Only with intervention would this happen. Was there a cross breeding of two human like beings, similar but genetically different?

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Higher blood pressure

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

So what does this mean? What can be concluded?

The appearance of RH-negative blood did not follow the usual evolutionary path. In fact, evolution would seem to be ruled out as a possible cause of the anomaly. It has been proven that blood is the least likely to mutate. There are no other blood mutations. The introduction of the RH-negative blood type was not a naturally occurring part of human evolution.

This would lend credence that the RH-negative factor was introduced from an outside source. Could the source be from human like beings from another planet? Or maybe we are just as alien as they are, in that, we are a product of their manipulation and interference. Could they have come here and manipulated life forms already present on earth to create modern man?

Many ancient texts, including, the Bible, do support this theory. Many stories in the ancient texts, especially pre-Christian texts, do tell about a race that from the Heavens to the Earth Came. And they created man in their image. Man saw them as gods, living long lives and performing miracles. Flying about in the sky ships and shooting fire and creating ear-shattering booms. The humans watched as these gods built massive and glorious houses and created beautiful cities for themselves. From mans primitive point of view, they were gods. But that was early man’s point of view.

Who were the gods? The ancient stories tell us a lot about these gods. They obviously had advanced technology capable of space travel and air travel. They knew about aviation, metallurgy, the universe, the cosmic progression, medicine and evidently genetics. They knew about atomic energy and weapons and used them. Evidence of this can be found on Earth. They knew about agriculture and how to create more nutritious grains and other food staples. All of the basic grains that humans rely on for food have been determined to have all appeared at the same time spanning roughly a 10,000 year period. A very short time, geologically speaking. And no new grain has since been developed.

Our ancient texts tell us they began to take humans for their spouses. The Bible says, and the gods looked upon woman and found her pleasant to behold and took her as their wives. They had children, many children. But not all humans were a result of interbreeding. The first human was a result of scientific research combining primates with the gods’ genes. The first humans were not a product of interbreeding. But small portions of humans are a result of this interbreeding and their blood type can support this.

In the first part of this article, I described to you what happens when two species who similar but genetically different interbreed. They produce hybrids. The example I gave was about horses, donkeys, and mules. Mules are the hybrid, the product of a union between a horse and a donkey. However, mules are born sterile because there is no genetic relationship between the horse and the donkey.

When humans were first created, they were a product of two genetically similar but not related species.

The combination of the DNA of the primates and the gods was produced ‘artificially’ in a lab. If the gods have the technology to create a new species, they would have no problem overcoming the problem of the hybrids being sterile. A little genetic manipulation and it would no longer be an issue.

Three proto types of humans were created. Each one successively more advanced. Two types by design and the last by chance. Nethaderal Man is suspected of being an early humanoid created by the gods but cro-magnon was definitely a product of their intervention. The next type is whom we call pre-human and then we have modern man. Modern man was a result of interbreeding between the gods and pre-humans. This interbreeding for the most part created no problems in the resulting offspring, except for a line that inherited, from their godly parents, the RH-negative blood type.

This is supported by the fact that these humans did not inherit the protein found in the blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey. They did not inherit it because one of their parents did not have the monkey protein. This protein is present only because combining primate DNA with DNA from the gods created the original human proto-type that carried the monkey protein.

So in conclusion, I suggest that man is a creation of a highly technological race of human like beings that From the Heavens to the Earth came. I suggest that these advanced beings are still among us today and are still very active in the affairs of man. To what end, I can only suggest.

I would love proof that having rh- blood is linked to higher rates of all the things above. I am not sure such evidence is obtainable, but it is certainly a mysterious blood type (it also poses a major problem for pregnancies).

Here's a sciencey perspective on Rh- blood. (The interesting bit is that no solid scientific explanation exists as to how or why Rh- blood came about. It is presumed to be the result of a random mutation.)

I started researching on the Internet about my O negative blood type about seven years ago, after finding out that it was so mysterious.

Only 5 percent of the entire world were said to be Rh negative, when I first started researching it. Now, it is stated that the Rh negative factor is 15 percent of the world’s blood types. I think this may have come about due to more research that has been done in third world countries, and in areas of the world where scientist had no communications with data. The theories of the origins on the phenomena of the Rh negative blood types have been vast, strange and controversial. Some of these theories of which mostly, I truly don’t believe, but it is fodder for some bizarre coincidences, and hopefully enlightening into this mystery.

The Rh negative blood type is said to be of unknown origin. There is no one scientist that can give a single reason for its existence other than a mutation that occurred tens of thousands of years ago. I gathered a lot of pseudo, and actual details over the years of which are amusing, and contradictory to what I really think was the cause of this negative blood type factor.

The Internet had a flurry of conspiracy theorist biting at the thread of this phenomena after a website was published on Internet stating that the Rh negative blood type was proof positive that aliens do exist. I actually don’t believe it is, however, it is speculated to be so, because there is no known reason for it other than a mutation.

Some theories are that it was gene manipulation by the ancient gods. One was the Enki a godlike scientist, possibly alien. This theory was written by a scientist after reading the Sumerian texts.

Another strange phenomena was references to this blood type factor in science fictions movies, such as ‘Invasion” where a woman with Ab negative blood was supposed to have been a natural host of the newly arriving aliens. Other, movies claim this blood type as alien in many Sci fi movies, and television shows as well.

I read where Internet sites were claiming that the head director of MUFON was fired for putting the statement out that the Rh negative blood type was from alien sources.

One site on-line claims that the Rh negative blood factor is the “Blood of the Gods”. This site was dated from the 1970’s.

Other sites claim that the Rh negative blood factor is the original blood type , the oldest blood type, which I actually emailed a genetic scientist ,and he replied that type O positive was the oldest.

I believe as the scientists do that the Rh negative factor is a mutation that occurred due to what is called a crossing over event, and the gene of the Rh positive blood factor was deleted in the Rhesus box.

Here's a Christian/Biblical angle on Rh- blood.

July 16, 2008 -- BEVERLY HILLS CA - Rh-negative blood is more than just a blood type according to Rh-negative thinktank, Joshua David, an Oral Roberts University alumni from Beverly Hills who claims to have the blood type flowing in his veins.

Rh-negative has been a subject worthy of attention to pregnant Rh-negative mothers who carry an Rh-positive child and are in need of Rhogam shots to prevent their own antibodies from killing the foetus. However, this scenario has lead to various worldwide speculations of its origin.

Joshua claims from the Biblical quotes that, Rh-negative blood originated from the Watcher angels who interbred with human women during the pre-flood era, eventually producing giants known as nephilims. The watcher angels were quoted as such in the book of Enoch and as "sons of God" in Genesis 6,4. The allele pattern of this genetic survival has led to speculations of Rh-negative genes passed on to Enoch, Noah and the post-flood humanity. The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence.

The mystery is acknowledged by Joshua as the work of the Holy Spirit whom Jesus was conceived by (whether partially or fully from genetics perspective), and so possibly explains the origin of angels with mortal characteristics who has always been under God the Holy Spirit (the third person in the Trinity) also known as Lord of the Spirit.

So what is it now, you may ask? Besides claims of aristocratic lineages in European history, "blue blood" and various other dubious claims in the past linking to Rh-negative, Peter whom Jesus had given the keys to heaven was quoted as saying that "we will be judging angels". Considering the Judeo-Christian perspective of hell's angels already been judged and heaven's angels need no human judgements, it is logical to point at the "watcher angels", whom we know not of their judgements besides their imprisonment for a "70 generations" timeline refering to Enoch (Book of Enoch) by Peter after their banish and judgement.

Joshua has speculated on the watcher angels relating to UFO reportings specifically on the statistics available at the National UFO Reporting website. [ http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxevent.html ]. Hundreds of reportings every month on the site could at least suggest a legitimate claim to another genetic life. They could as well be the "watcher angels" when other sourced and categorized angels are typically a spirit entity and not a genetic life, he says. In general, UFO sightings have captured media's attention in the past.

In medical science, Rh-negative blood is stated to be at 92.3 percent of Rh-positive human blood. Monkey's and chimps blood is stated to be about 98-99 percent. Although science tries to base the Rh-negative scenario solely on mutation, it is impossible from a geneticist point of view for a blood to mutate to such a scale and a whole different immune system to be involved later. Rh-negative blood is also not able to be duplicated or cloned. Researchs and experimentations are being done on these blood types to enhance or find new vaccinations and other medical benefits or aid besides blood donations and needs.

Enoch and Elijah have bypassed the Biblical judgement of,"the wages of sin is death" and claimed by sources to have become of "angelic status", possibly hinting on the origins of Rh-negative blood, although not exclusive to it. Rh-negative individuals of today have claimed to certain unique traits and relating at such to their "Rh-negative-ness". Rh-negative individuals, knowingly or unknowingly have made much contributions to society in their own ways. "Jesus has paid for our eternal life."

More accounts of Rh- blood types:

Democratic Underground thread - Anyone heard anything about Rh negative people being a different species?

1976 magazine piece describes rh-negative blood as 'blood of the Gods', also adds Biblical perspective relating to the 'children of Israel'

Got Truth? Don't be so sure

Here's one thing I came up with while considering all this stuff. See, we humans - Descartes demonstrated this - can know nothing for certain barring our own individual existence. (I don't know you exist, but I do know I exist - cognito ergo sum)

In other words, we rely on presumption in our daily lives. I presume the outside world is real or I wouldn't compile information on Rh- blood types for your consideration. Courts of law demand proof 'beyond reasonable doubt', because if they said 'beyond all doubt' their conviction rates would be 0 per cent. The laws of physics only exist 100% certainly in the minds of humans, based on many observations of what appears to happen in the outside world. Reality is subjective.

See what I'm saying here? I am describing humans as creatures who do not have access to absolute truth. In other words, if truth does really exist, we can't get to it. This inevitably poses the question: If we cannot access truth, then what can? Nobody? Divinity? The bloody Astral Plane? Your guess is as good as mine. The can of worms is open. Anything is possible.

SOURCE:Conspiracy Planet.com

This is very interesting. Blood group fascinate Japanese peoples and I never thought to look into it. A genetic mutation IS possible and can be traced back to Noah who was a suspected Nephilim himself. Could the bloodlines prove that Nephilim Blood DOES still run through the veins of some 'humans'? If, in fact, there were any peoples who survived the flood (the pyramids were said to have housed the Egyptians during the flood as per a new Arabian document found next tyo the pyramids) and any and all other pyramids found througout the world, could there be a genetic link to the Nephilim bloodline that was completely rampant in those days... I'd say it is. I'm RH negative btw :P

Also you know people claiming 'aliens' come and visit them and are trying to start a bloodline may actually be telling the truth. Angels are beings from space (where Heaven is) and their CHILDREN the Nephilim would be these 'aliens' everyone speaks of that have the appearance of aborted feotues (that's what they look like to me anyway), and there was an angel that taught abortion because it was kinder to the women as the Nephilim were a little mad, and well bad....

[/quo

Could this be connected to the 85% population reduction wanted by the rulers?

• 3 months later...

Thanks AlphaFemale for quoting the Turin Shroud studies that I could remember reading but not where I read them. If I understand correctly then, if we choose to assume that what testing shows is probably blood, from the turin shroud, is actually Jesus blood (That's quite an assumption to make) then best testing indicates that Jesus was probably of blood type AB. I don't remember any reliable source that the blood tested as AB-, or AB+ for that matter just that is was believed but not proven to be type AB.

Thanks SmartestOne for introducing the word "braggadacious" to my vocabulary, I will be eternally grateful. Your Uncle was born with gill holes? That's awesome. My girlfriend worries about her looks and told me what cosmetic surgeries she would like to have done, after telling her that she was being ridiculous and that she is perfect the way she is she asked if I would like any. I said "gills would be useful". She assumed I was joking, I chose not to correct her.

Bigbyte, interesting theory, I've seen this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones page that talks about a reduction in global population to that level and it would seem that the world leaders are in agreement that this is a reasonable estimate of a sustainable human population but I don't see any evidence that they have a specific 500 million people in mind. It seems unlikely, even if a powerful elite, say the vatican, the real US government or whoever had a specific 500M people in mind to "save" at the cost of the rest of us that they could pull it off, thanks in large part to the wonder of Mutually Assured Destruction. Also, given the various revolutions in Europe throughout history, I doubt that the worlds governments are at all confident that they could force the worlds population to reduce itself to that level, so then what? breeding licenses and colonisation of other planets? Unless all this "aliens are amongst us and they are the gods of religion" waffle is correct I just don't see how any organisation on earth could kill off all the rhesus positive people of the world even if they were crazy enough to want to, except maybe by the use of an engineered pathogen.

Regarding the jovial suggestion of DigitalArtists questionable parenthood, I believe that it is possible for a female with genes that express rh- blood on one X chromosome and rh+ blood on the other to be rh+ themselves but bear rh- children, so too with men with rh+ / rh- X/Y chromosomes. It is my understanding that rh+ parents can bear rh- children, therefore.

Those among us who seem keen to Yay, or nae the idea that low blood pressure may or may not tend to result from rh negative blood should be mindful of averages and competing factors. For instance, while my genes might express an individual with low blood pressure, they also express an individual with propensity for high caffeine, sugar, nicotine and saturated fat intake, sedentary lifestyle e.t.c. And it's simply nieve to imagine that there are no other competing genetic factors. I would go so far as to speculate that if an expert in the field knew of no other competing factors they would be open to the possibility that such discoveries were waiting to be made.

Also, I'm not sure where I read it but I'm sure I read that there is a greater prevalence of rh- persons in some mountain dwelling society in Morocco than even in Basque lands. Maybe that's where the legends of mountain giants originate amongst the "french"/"spanish" basque people?

Lastly, I'm surprised that no-one has quoted the "function" entry on the wikipedia rh blood group article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_system where it is suggested that persons who are rh+ will succumb the the negative effects of toxoplasmosis infection (impaired reaction speeds (at least, that we know of, maybe others)) more slowly than those without the "rhesus" antigen in their blood cells. the rh+ defense of reaction speeds might well confer a survival advantage in a hunter / gatherer society that lives in an environment in which they are exposed to both Toxoplasma gondii and wild animals capable of killing them and would therefore be of no advantage to peoples living with neither of these threats. Maybe the mountain dwelling people of Morocco where this mutation presumably evolved / they were manipulated by alien gods were exposed to neither of these dangers therefore the mutation wasn't selected against by evolutionary pressures.

To everyone who argues that the disappearance of the RHD / RhCE gene encoding for the protein transport mechanism on the walls of blood cells of those who are rh+ couldn't possibly have happened without alien interference / angels / having evolved independently from dinosaurs I hope I can at least put the last possibility to rest by drawing your attention to this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis This is also a relatively recent mutation of the human genome. I forget the source but it's my understanding that genetic investigation suggests that every known case of this condition can be shown to be the offspring of one man with a mutation who was born relatively recently, within the last two thousand years I *think*. I wouldn't bet the farm that I remember the timeline correctly but I would bet money that it's a more recent mutation than the disappearance of the RHD / RhCE gene / genes. I hope that no one would suggest that these people evolved separately from some other kind of dinosaur but I can't argue against the possibility that aliens / gods did it except to ask why aliens / gods bothered to do these things to us and left the rest to evolution.

If we use the idea of "gods work" as shorthand for "my intuition tells me that it's good" then from that basis I suppose we can argue that the disappearance of the gene / genes responsible for the rh+ blood is "gods work" as people lacking this gene typically have faster reaction times before toxo infection, only to loose them more quickly after toxo infection. There are survival advantages / disadvantages to expressing this gene based on environment. rh+ people may have better survival rates in dangerous environments where they are exposed to toxoplasmosis whereas rh- people may have better survival rates in dangerous environments where they are not.

To quote the wikipedia article on toxoplasmosis, just in case anyone thinks I'm over-egging the significance, "Studies have also shown behavioral changes in humans, including slower reaction times and a sixfold increased risk of traffic accidents among infected, RhD-negative males,[14] as well as links to schizophrenia including hallucinations and reckless behavior. Recent epidemiologic studies by Stanley Medical Research Institute and Johns Hopkins University Medical Center indicate that infectious agents may contribute to some cases of schizophrenia.[15][16] A study of 191 young women in 1999 reported higher intelligence and lower guilt proneness in Toxoplasma-positive subjects.[17]"

If you're interested you'll be able to find data on the prevalence of toxo in the human population by geographical location if you are so inclined. Google is your friend, the sort of friend that you shouldn't share secrets with.

Cheers!

I haven't read much of this thread, so I’m not sure if there are many splinter discussions but I did a search on "Neanderthal" and I found 5 articles out of 230 that bring up the possibility that the Rh comes from them. I have always thought that. I have always thought that Neanderthals were freckled red heads. If you look at people like Shaun White and Carrot Top, they have typical angled features. Similar to artist renditions. Recent discoveries seem to lean in that direction.

Fascinating read. My sister has the Rh- and her son and I both have AB- blood type. Just like Jesus :innocent: 16 pages.....

This thread has made me laugh almost more than any other. Socrates especially made some funny posts. Thanks to all. I am feeling a little sorry for Ashley though...

• 3 weeks later...

I never thought blood type factored in to a person's intelligence, eye colour and body parts :/

Just to add to that, Jesus, as is common with alot of Jewish people, had AB- blood

I am actually AB-.

We typed ourselves in bio class in high school ,and my teacher went nuts.

So rare ! Blah blah.

I've never heard it akined to the Nephilim .

Interesting .

I know people who claim to have nephilim horns.They made jewelry out of them.

They have magical properties and all of this.I might have some stuff the wrote about it somewhere.

It all belonged to a voodoo priestess allegedly .Long dead now,so her stuff was being sold off,and some of it had some very funky descriptions.

I never thought blood type factored in to a person's intelligence, eye colour and body parts :/

The Japanese have an entire system of blood type characteristics.

They consider blood type to be very important in determining your character and abilities.Im pretty sure you have to write it down on job applications.

Then certain diets use blood type .

They claim each blood type is healthier on a different diet.

Like some should do dairy,some sfjouldnt do a lot of meat. Some people swear by this diet.

Fascinating read. My sister has the Rh- and her son and I both have AB- blood type. Just like Jesus :innocent: 16 pages.....

OK,this im a bit skeptical about because,who typed his blood ?

Blood typing didn't come into being until the 20th century .....

There is no way of telling blood type with the naked eye.

The basic point is, if you have RH positive blood, you essentially have monkey blood. If you have negative, you don't and that would be Nephilim blood.

And Fishstick, I wouldn't degrade my IQ, it's 210 and you can check from older posts that I've had it checked by a hospital when I was 7

Wow, that is as high as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's IQ, who is considered a supreme genius. I really hope an IQ like yours isn't going to waste. So what do you do with yourself, Ashley-Star*Child?

Wow, that is as high as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's IQ, who is considered a supreme genius. I really hope an IQ like yours isn't going to waste. So what do you do with yourself, Ashley-Star*Child?

Never mind, I see you are in the music business. What a shame that a supreme genius mind like yours is going to waste.

I promise not to make a joke about the size of your post.

Good read though.

• 4 months later...

I'm O neg. I'm of spanish, French, Irish and eastern Jew decent. I have an IQ of 147. My black hair has natural strands of red hairs. I'm usually cold, and have low blood pressure. I have been told I have psychic energy by a few psychics, but never really believed it. I don't have green of hazel eyes, but sometimes they appear that way. It's very weird. Coincidences?

I'm O neg. I'm of spanish, French, Irish and eastern Jew decent. I have an IQ of 147. My black hair has natural strands of red hairs. I'm usually cold, and have low blood pressure. I have been told I have psychic energy by a few psychics, but never really believed it. I don't have green of hazel eyes, but sometimes they appear that way. It's very weird. Coincidences?

I'm O neg also, I took an online IQ test (can't verify the authenticity of it though) and it gave me a total of 134. I get cold easy also. I have green eyes.

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Higher blood pressure

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Cannot be cloned

I'm glad I found this post. As a former Blood doner I know my Blood Type to be A1 RH Negative, so perhaps my answers can help you.

Don't let my Avatar fool you, I am Human. I think.. but isn't it curious that my Avatar is a grey which I modeled out of plaster?

oh well, hope these answers help you..

¨ Extra vertebra.

Have no Idea.. I Wouldn't know how to find out..

¨ Higher than average IQ

137 via online IQ test a decade ago. but trust me, I have my fair share of stupid moments.

I don't think so. I wear glasses. but I do recall that when I was young, 5 or 6, I could see with my naked eyes what can now with glasses & magnifying glass..

¨ Lower body temperature

Nope.

¨ Higher blood pressure.

Nope.

Possibly.. I'm trying to learn though..

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes.

Curious. I have hazel eyes, but that sometimes depends on the light. Sometimes they are pale green, or blue, so i'm told.

¨ Red or reddish hair

Nope. Born blond, it went brown at about 9 or 10. Now turning grey.

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight.

True. I prefer cooler weather and squint alot.

¨ Cannot be cloned

Dont know.. I havent tried.. LOL..

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon.

Possibly.. (as in I haven't really pinned it down yet as in conclusively found explainations that fit the experiances)

Hope this helps with your theories..

Hope any conclusions drawn dont turn into a X-men type witch hunt.. LOL.

Edited by Professortaylor

• 1 month later...

This certainly is an interesting topic. I have type 0 positive and RH negative blood. What I am gathering from this thread is that somehow RH factor is different. Not sure where it came from and that it could be from aliens. Am I correct?

I have all those symptoms except for the red hair. Medium brown.

I am going to research more on this. Find it very interesting.

So, basically no one knows why some have the Rh blood? Is this right>

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Nephilim or originals do indeed exist but im willing to bet that not even they know where they came from or where they belong in this world today. What would you ask one if you came across such a being ?

Regards

Michael David

This certainly is an interesting topic. I have type 0 positive and RH negative blood. What I am gathering from this thread is that somehow RH factor is different. Not sure where it came from and that it could be from aliens. Am I correct?

I have all those symptoms except for the red hair. Medium brown.

I am going to research more on this. Find it very interesting.

So, basically no one knows why some have the Rh blood? Is this right>

The Rh factor is an indicator of whether a person has antigens in their blood or not. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigen

The positive or negative after the letter designation is the Rh factor. If you are O positive you are Rh positive and have antigens. Likewise if you are O negative you do not have the antigens. It is physically impossible to be O positive and Rh negative at the same time.

• 2 months later...

my dad had o rhesus neg blood and my mum had B rhesus D positive blood...no idea the difference of what the D means though ...i myself am O Rhesus Negative .

¨ Extra vertebra.

no idea if i have or not

¨ Higher than average IQ

it was 135 when tested nothing special

i wear glasses and my senses are generally good

¨ Lower body temperature

yes slightly

¨ Higher blood pressure

have had this on and off for quite a while but no medical intervention needed

i am a believer and have had what i call my own proof and i do daily have experiences

Blue eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

born with bright red hair but now have redish brown naturally

i do have a sensitivity to heat from my surroundings and suffer over heating and asthma because of this

¨ Cannot be cloned

i have no idea...lol

i have had some strange experiences but not sure what they were or if it was anything alien

such an interesting read here...learnt a lot more about blood groups :) xx

Edited by Feebs

I am A neg, in my search to figure out who and what I am, my life has been very strange lately, my quest for answers lead me to my blood type. I learned from my mother that the Rh Neg factor was very heavy in both lines of my family, father and mother. Of the criteria that is said to be indicative of Rh neg people, I am a dead ringer for almost all of it. In 07', I began having visitations of some kind, very troubling at the time, I didn't know what was happening to me. I had some very strange dreams and at one point was standing in front of Christ himself, him giving me instructions and telling me to stay strong, that he was coming soon and that I was going to make it. The experiences have continued pretty much non-stop ever since. I began to meet people and become friends with them...all of them were Rh Negative people. None of this was by accident, I'd have a dream, and the next day I knew where to go, what to say and who to talk to.

I grew up poor, I'm not in some "elite" club or in some secret society but I do have a variety of strnage marks on my body, some have been placed there recently. One is a 3 dot triangle on my right hand.

I've seen UFO's, right over my house. I've seen and actualy alien or what ever you'd call them. I've had so many paranormal experiences it boarders on the fringe of insanity but I keep it together pretty well. I know people that can recount that "one time" that saw something wierd, no...not me, with me this **** has gone on none stop since I was a child.

I get the feeling that the GOD of ISRAEL is going to be scooping up all his people soon, there there is going to be a mass cleaning of the planet, those are some of hte messages that I've gotten lately, that it's all gonna happen pretty soon. The Monkey's will try to stop all of this from happening of course...but there is no stopping it. Remember in the Revelation, satan fools the WHOLE WORLD. This is,was and always will be about blood and the people calling themselves jews....aren't.

I've seen UFO's, right over my house. I've seen and actualy alien or what ever you'd call them. I've had so many paranormal experiences it boarders on the fringe of insanity but I keep it together pretty well. I know people that can recount that "one time" that saw something wierd, no...not me, with me this **** has gone on none stop since I was a child.

I get the feeling that the GOD of ISRAEL is going to be scooping up all his people soon, there there is going to be a mass cleaning of the planet, those are some of hte messages that I've gotten lately, that it's all gonna happen pretty soon. The Monkey's will try to stop all of this from happening of course...but there is no stopping it. Remember in the Revelation, satan fools the WHOLE WORLD. This is,was and always will be about blood and the people calling themselves jews....aren't.

The Monkeys? Or The Monkees?

I get the feeling you aren't all there.

• Like 1

Very interesting!

But, I know a few, not just one, stupid red heads... if this characteristic (red/blonde hair), along with "higher than average IQ", is common amongst those with neg RH blood what happened to the stupid ones? Because they exist.

How are there pos Rh Asians, Africans and the others with high IQ's. ? High intelligence is not limited to one race. Nor is it limited to our "civilized" cultures.

This actually sounds like a white supremacist or aryan nation justification to feel superior to other races.

Edited by Lava_Lady