Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

Apparently, another characteristic RH negative people commonly have is a tail, or the "extra vertebrae". Look it up, it's true! I notice that was conveniently left out.

So, which is a monkey? RH pos may have the blood but it's diluted enough so that we don't have tails.

Edited by Lava_Lady

So, which is a monkey? RH pos may have the blood but it's diluted enough so that we don't have tails.

Much of this RH stuff in the OP is new age BS.

Those RH- are as much related to monkeys as the RH+, if they weren't they wouldn't be human. The Rh factor is named after the rhesus macaque because their red blood cells too have this factor.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK here goes,

I am RH O Negative

I have very light blue eyes, very very fair skin, my heritage consist of Irish, Scots, French, American Indian Cherokee. I am a dreamer which mean little to nothing at the time but comes into reality. Also have experienced day visions of places that years later I would travel to in different parts of the world.

These dreams and day dreams have always upset me to the point Ive had to go to the hospital with sever stomach aches from the stress of my dreams and seeing them actually happen but never told anyone about.

Im very much a person of faith and love humanity. When I traveled to the middle east years ago children called me the moon. Ive had perfect strangers walk up to me and tell me I have a gift of the ministries. If that all is not enough to stress a soul out Im not sure what does.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I thought god Wiped the Nephilim out along with there blood line when he made the world flood?

A. I have O neg blood and am CMV or Citomegalin Virus negative too. That means that I don't have or am imune to the Citomegalin Viris that I'm told 85 to 90% of the worlds population has that lies dormant within them until they get sick and then their immune system drops and the virus causes pnumonia.

B. I'm double jointed in my thumbs

C. I have an IQ over 160 for certain and I'm told higher, but I don't know what it is exactly

D. I've got a stigmatism in my eyes, they are 20-30 or there abouts but with glasses, I have 20-10 or better. I feel comfortable in dimly lit rooms.

E. Body temperature of 96.8

F. Blood preasure has allways been a little high

G. I apparantly do have some extra sensory abilities of intuition but had one really big event long ago when I could hear, in my mind, the voices of the Appollo 13 crew or ground crew talking about the crisis that suddenly started. Everyones voices all at once were speaking about it to everyone else at the same time. I was asleep in bed at the time and there was no TV on or radio on at the time. Just the voices and the feelings of panic and urgency from what seemed like hundreds of voices at the same time..."emergency, problem here, something wrong, I don't know, find it!, look again, what happened, what?, down, problems, trouble, serious, and on and on and on until I awoke. Hours later, I heard the news and it all came together. wierd. Nothing since like it.

H. Hazel eyes

I. Born with white blonde hair that turned redish brown

J. I've become quite sensitive to the sun and prefer to not get burned or tan. I prefer having loose clothing and cool air blowing on me as I get overheated very easily.

K. Cloned? Beats me

L. Alien abduction...I've discovered three areas on my body that are extremely unique and troubling. The seem to indicate that I've had something done to me or placed in me. One is a scar, like a hole the size of a BB, healed over in the roof of my mouth just on the edge of the soft pallet and hard pallet. I also once blew an object from my left nostril that was the size of a BB and that bounced off of my palm and into the automobil window with a metalic "click" and then onto the floor of the car. I also have just one memory that's clear as the night that it occured when I was around four. Two consecutive nights I found myself sitting up on a shiny metal platform and being examined by a tall being who was staring into my eyes. I swung at its nose and hit it, making it blink and pull away from me in surprise. The next night, I again was being stared at by the same being. I once more swung at its nose but this time the being was ready for me and pulled away, avoiding being struck. It smiled at me and conveyed amusement. Later, there were children with me in a park like setting that had a window off to my right side (just seemingly hanging in the air) with beings watching us from the other side. We were all told to line up in front of what looked like a table with a long bench on each side. we were told to step up onto the bench, onto the table, down onto the other bench and onto the ground where we were guided to the left and back around again to stand once more in line and repeat the task. There were two very short beings who assisted each child and I suppose to make sure that they didn't fall or injure themselves. One was helping each child up and the other was helping each child down the other side of the table. On the way back to get in line, there was a tall person who gave be a pill to put in my mouth and swallow. The being only did this once. It also didn't speak, there were thoughts conveyed that seemed clear though. All the while, there were people watching us from the other side of the window that seemed to hang in the air on my right. off to the side. Nothing since and I'm 58 now.

M. Oh yes, I sometimes get Migrains.

Edited by Whitedog333

Ooops, I also forgot to mention that I was born without Tonsils. I don't know... maybe a lot of people are, beats me.

Welcome to UM Whitedog, thats some experiance youve had

Thanks for the kind welcome R4z3... This is a Very interesting forum. Lots of Topics here! Yea, everything that happened during the two nights that I experienced the dream (?) of being observed and studied is still chrystal clear in my memorey. I was just about 4 years old them. I'm 58 now. Until that event, I could never remember having a dream. Immediately afterwards, I started experiencing dreams that I could recall. Strange. What it all means is speculative, but I can remember the events mentioned so clearly. No other dream I've had (if it WAS a dream) is still with me so clearly and defined in my mind. No event like the other experience of hearing the multiple and simultaneous voices of alarm in my head at the same time that the Apollo 13 crisis occured has never happened again. Maybe, just for a few moments, between sleep and awareness, my brain was within a level of reception that allowed it to link with those other minds that were all simultaneously very alarmed and busy. Wow... who knows? Beats me as I've never experienced anything else concerning ESP awareness before or since except for my ability to sense intent or attitude within people. It's never failed me even once. It seems that it's allways accurate and so my first gut feeling of assessment about people is followed. I don't trust people who my dog doesn't shine up to as well, but isn't that the way that we all are? He's never been wrong on that note either. Hmmm. Who knows?

Edited by Whitedog333

Dogs usually can tell whether a person is trustworthy or not.

• Like 1

That fallen angels survived the flood was due perhaps their ability to morph and are sometimes thought to being an entity that possesses rather than is a physical form all the time. Angels are thought to be able to manipulate and are above nature so they would not have a problem surviving a flood which is basically just one element, while their offspring," the giants" being half human were rather more susceptible? I have read that angels can be pardoned if they repent and can return to heavenly realms, that God had an issue with abominations the half breeds, rather than the angels themselves. Even the chief angel had to be bound to a pit rather than disposed of. So maybe no angels died during the flood. Why? Perhaps God has a greater plan or that he can not dispose of an entity that is of himself, he had in Enoch said that he would put the angels in a place of suffering on judgement day, that is not now, and again he has not tried to dispose of them completely. Perhaps he can`t.

As to the A neg blood group. I am one and apparently physically typical typical, green eyed, blonde hair and Master of several Occult/Magic systems. I do have some psychic ability and I do have an Iron deficiency which seems to be common in A negs. A ruler with an Iron sceptre is supposed to rule the Earth after Judgement day and Iron is feared by witches, and other psychics types as it interferes with their energy. Working with Reiki I do have to use Iron to ground out or I am literally away with the fairies and can faint. I am sure many healers have had that experience. Hematite is used for this purpose as well and is a crystal linked to the blood. I am also Arian ruled by Mars and ruled by metal, Iron! I know several A negs apart from myself and all are a healers. Not sure that it is angel blood but I do know that it is typically a Scandinavian blood group.

I suppose my biggest angel experience was waking up on a weekend morning to 3 men in 1930s clothes and trilby hats in my room speaking a foreign language standing at the foot of the bed (though I could understand it). My eyes were closed and I thought it was a waking dream. Until the cat went loopy I had to move to let her out, and I woke my husband, he had the same dream. They said "we need 6 males and 6 females. We were both amazed had no rational explanation until we years later watched a movie the Adjustment bureau with Matt Damon in where men in trilby hats and 1930ish clothes laid out plans for peoples. It rang a bell. I fully believe that a large portion of the human race is Nephillim. Some are angels that have chosen to incarnate for balance purposes, especially after a surge of light workers and healers between 1997 and 2012. Many people have turned to these subjects as if they have an inner calling. Many of my students have said a mystical or occult incident put them on the path. Whether you are a god person or anti god squad something is going on. I had to have my master explain what was going on with the trilby donning men as apparently they can be linked to men in black experiences as well. They appear often in dreams. My mother had a incident the night her father died where she woke up at night with a trilby donned man leaning over her. I am currently researching these "people". As I am convinced they are linked to angels, and they in turn to "alien" experiences. I think we are all mapped out.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is late in the game in replying but just did a Google search on RH negative blood & this site came up.

First of all, I call complete & utter bull**** on your 210 IQ. ESPECIALLY since Einstein & Hawkings IQ-s were 160. You're going to tell me you've got a higher IQ than 2 of the greatest minds in the world?

A "normal" IQ ranges from 90-109. A genus MENSA IQ admittance is 144.

Only someone with a low self esteem &/or delusions of grandiose proportions would make such a blatantly moronic claim as to having an IQ of 210. Methinks you should've at least Googled what a high IQ number is and kept it relatively lower than friggin Einstein.

Also, for going to a hospital because you've got extra organs does not equate a random IQ test.

If you do have this larger than ANYONE IQ, I demand proof. Where are your published articles? Where are your great works of research? For you to say you've just gotten into music...where are your masterpieces????

Well, I can tell you that as someone who has a lowly IQ of only 130, I do have articles written about me. I have been interviewed...all political activism & human rights.

Again, I call bull**** until you can show solid proof of your so-called genus 210 IQ.

Just saw this topic 210? :lol: As for the blood type guess my mother and her sister are nephilim lmao who knew!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so here's something. I have rh- blood. My own is something I long sought to study. I, with only my own devices and knowledge, at twenty four years old (last year) concluded from actual intense digging borne of instinct or intuition or both, that I was different from anyone I knew save two people because I (the two others I'd dubbed of diluted blood and utterly compromised potential) was a genetic specialty occurance called a Nephilim. Always have I claimed to simply know that my blood was different. I'm also a living experiment of my own design due to a need for physical validation. I purposely- after strangely silent doctors never would talk to me when asked what blood type I had- began dirtying up my blood. And to this day I claim immunity from cancer and anything blood related/transferrable and I will demonstrate it in person if asked to. I shortly summarily started acting out on impulses to see if I could digest it and again I claim it so and will offer proof in person to people. I've been doing it for fifteen years now. I only just hours ago learned from a dear friend and truthseeker about rh- blood because he said it was supposedly Nephilim blood and thus what my strangeness and stranger ichor were caused by in part. This forum has me at pause for if even half the claimants are true I can now meet other actual...heheh, "blood brothers". But as a real one I have noticed MAJOR similarities in rh- types. I called it an etheric or psychic link between all true rh- types where we can sense or feel others of us, and our conclusions though mostly unfounded and likely speculative and/or cumulative, all hit the same marks and turn out being right. The real ones I say will understand this part. Pride might not allow for an open admittal, hah, but its again a strangely sensable thing. Please comment any and all.

Lol. Also I just now learned my mother was rh- and had to take those shots. All attempts to tell me our blood isn't special somehow...I will skeptically laugh. :< This is actually now beyond luck and/or intuitiveness so that I find it ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

This may have already been discussed and be old news now. (this blog is too long to see if it's already been discussed!) Scientists have discovered that all Neanderthal blood (all the DNA they've been able to test, anyhow since the most recently discovered neanderthal skeletons) is RH- and therefore the "race" that carried the red hair, blue eyes and pale skin. We know now that Neanderthals were on a different evolutionary path than us and died out. Also, even though they died out, their genetic code is present in a small percetage of modern man, particularly in Northern Europe based on the latest genetic research. They cross-bred with us, which explains the whole RH- rejection of a fetus issue. Don't be offended at Neanderthal blood. These people are also much more intelligent that previously thought because the new group in Northern Europe was found to have tools just as advanced as cro-magnon man but were thought not to be as violent. It is also thought, based on these new discoveries, that their brains may have been just as intelligent or more. Because they were less violent, in theory, survival of the fit happened and they died out, not due to any lack of intelligence like these stupid stereotypes in recent decades. However, that doesn't necessarily settle the whole RH- issue, it actually brings in more questions like where did they come from and are THEY the offspring of the Nephillim and all kinds of other interesting spin-off topics! I do not have RH- blood; mine is O+, but I have all those RH- traits and many ancestors from Ireland and Northern Europe, so I guess that means it's in my bloodline somewhere.

On a different note, and sorry again if this has already been mentioned, "Anglos" is a Latin word and when the Vikings invaded parts of Europe, such as Flanders, the tribes living in those areas saw the light skin and blond hair and how tall they were and assumed they were Angels so called them "Anglos." Hope I didn't spoil anyone's fun with that topic. That doesn't necessarily rule them out as Nephilim descendants, but it's important to know the facts as well. I'm loving this website! Can you imagine what eternity will be like...when we will have all these answers and will likely be surprised beyond our wildest dreams when we know the mysteries of our origins?

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Higher blood pressure

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

I'm part Northern Basque. I have high blood pressure but can tolerate cold temperature. My temperature goes down when I meditate because the beating of my heart slows down. I can't stand artificially heated houses, it irritates my thinking. I prefer cold than heat. Natural weather is fine like the heat of the summer. I adapt to the change of climate but not artificially induced. I sneeze every time I look at the sun directly. My hair is not black in the sunlight. It's dark auburn with reds. My eyes were lighter when I was little but they're dark brown now. Friends tell me my senses are sharp like a wild animal. My sense of smell and hearing are above average. I see things most people don't see. I have gifts from God through dreams and flashes of visions several hours before they happen but not always. Smart is knowing where your allegiance lies.
  • Like 1

The basic point is, if you have RH positive blood, you essentially have monkey blood. If you have negative, you don't and that would be Nephilim blood.

If I had rhesus-positive blood, I would dismiss evrything you say as utter nonsense!

Fortunately, my blood is rhesus-negative, and I am over the moon to not have any of that awful monkey blood in me.

• Like 1

i'm rh - till now i considered it bad coz difficult to find donors if u need blood

now im feeling kin of good about it:)

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, has anyone with O Rh Neg blood been having strange thoughts or strange things occurring in your life? I am O Rh Neg and have had strange things occurring in my life lately and just curious if anyone else is.

I found out at 17 years old when I had my first son I was O Rh Neg after he was born. I was never told that by a doctor before or my mother never told me. That is strange though and I have heard of other women with this blood type not finding out until their first child was born. Can anybody explain that possibly?

If I had rhesus-positive blood, I would dismiss evrything you say as utter nonsense!

Fortunately, my blood is rhesus-negative, and I am over the moon to not have any of that awful monkey blood in me.

Sorry to disappoint you but RH positive people do not have monkey blood in them just human blood

Edited by Quaentum
  • Like 1