Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

Just out of curiosity, has anyone with O Rh Neg blood been having strange thoughts or strange things occurring in your life? I am O Rh Neg and have had strange things occurring in my life lately and just curious if anyone else is.

I found out at 17 years old when I had my first son I was O Rh Neg after he was born. I was never told that by a doctor before or my mother never told me. That is strange though and I have heard of other women with this blood type not finding out until their first child was born. Can anybody explain that possibly?

I'm O- and nothing out of the ordinary has gone on in my life.

Babies were not always checked for blood type and in the old days not even parents were. I didn't find out until I joined the military at age 18 so it is/was not uncommon.

Dear God, is this still going? Think it started before I joined :rolleyes:

How hard is it to get your head around:

We evolved from other primates, giving everyone Rh + blood. At some point, this mutated into Rh - in some people. Yes you say blood rarely mutates but I'd say once in human history is enough to count as 'rare'. These people passed it on ergo some people have it now. Since highest percentages are in Europe, chances are this is where that mutation happened.

Also, if you're claiming Noah was a Nephilim, that means they were among us when he was around. There has not been a global flood in the last few thousand years therefore, your nephilim bloodline, if it exists, predates the appearance of Rh - blood and therefore cannot be linked with it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My mother admits to have A positive and my father is B negative, whose family has a long history of mental/pyschiatric problems. However, my Mom's IQ tested in high school was an astounding 140.

Correction to a 3 year old post, since I spoke to them on the blood type issue. My brother believes he's AB negative from a blood test sampling when the blood bank came to his grade school. I confused my parents' with my wife's parents' blood types: O positive mother and AB positive father (dumb me). My wife's blood type is O positive, therefore my two children (her stepson from different father) came safe and sound.

RH- blood was discovered in clusters in North American Indians such as the Cherokee, Iroquois and Blackfoot to name a few. It's unknown how did RH negative blood reached the Americas, while it's rare in Africa and east Asia. However, the Japanese and Koreans have phenomena similar to RH-'s, perhaps genetics or other blood typing since serologists speak of minor blood classifications are also checked along with the ABO system and RH factor.

It's important for Rh negative women to have their husbands' blood type checked to prevent the possibility of the RH negative mother's immune system in rejecting the Rh positive fetus, but medical advancements such as Rhogam shots given to the pregnant RH- mother have prevented millions of miscarriages. As of this time, I don't know my blood type, but I have most characteristics associated with RH- people.

Edited by Mike D boy

I am rh negative and type o negative.....this may be the weirdest **** I ever read. I was researching my blood type when I came across this site. I am really open minded but this is far out there even for me. Everyone wants to believe that there is something special about themselves, something to set them apart from everyone else. Well we are all special but descended from ancient reptilian astronaut special? Nah. I have blue eyes, heat sensitive, always felt I could see better than others around me, can sense illness somehow with my hands, and empathic. But I don't believe I am any more special than others because of my blood type. I believe all humans have these abilities actually. They just don't know it. Some of the traits I do have to say I have, like I feel better in higher altitudes. I don't believe I have an extra vertebrae though hahaha. But I think most humans can relate to a lot of those so called traits.

How do I remove this absolutely nonsensical topic from ever showing up in my "content" page again??? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

• Like 1

How do I remove this absolutely nonsensical topic from ever showing up in my "content" page again??? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

just keep posting in it until it goes away, or edit the content you follow with the toggle edit options then choose action...

• Like 1

Getting to know your blood type based on your parents, and predicting your children's blood type.

[media=]

[/media]

Accordingly, to have a type A and type B parent combination, I should have any one of the 4 blood types (A, AB, B or O). My nephew's mother was AB-, thus my brother's claim to have AB- results in a child with AB-. My children's blood type wasn't yet tested, but my stepson is an O+ like his mother and I have no idea his biological father's blood type. Mothers have theirs tested more frequently to screen for the RH factor, but with fathers it can identicate a possible affair the woman may had. Genetics known as "Mendel's Law" determines how come dark hair (more common than blond) and blue eyes are more frequently passed down than brown eyes (more common than blue) and blond hair.

Edited by Mike D boy

• 2 months later...

I thought it said in the bible somewhere that the Nephilim where these giants, and they did whatever, and God didn't like it, so he got rid of them?

Heh, very basic description, but I read it a while ago.

I don't see any giants running around causing destruction? Or could the blood and the mixture of human/ angel/ god be so watered down that we aren't giants?

I can't remember what my blood type was, but I fit almost everything on the checklist.

Very good read, and very good proof! I love it :P

EDIT: I just checked. I have blood type B negative. Crazyyyy

Edited by Nighthawk9653

. I'm RH negative btw tongue.gif

Also you know people claiming 'aliens' come and visit them and are trying to start a bloodline may actually be telling the truth. Angels are beings from space (where Heaven is) and their CHILDREN the Nephilim would be these 'aliens' everyone speaks of that have the appearance of aborted feotues (that's what they look like to me anyway), and there was an angel that taught abortion because it was kinder to the women as the Nephilim were a little mad, and well bad....

NO WONDER you believe all this !you want to be a product of aliens ,

i believe in alot of things but this ? no way ! its not making sense to me!and it does not fit in the whole picture !

i to believe somehow aliens are connected to humans ,they could had created us.

but angels aint aliens , angels are pure energy life forms that lives in the realm of the dead (souls). other dimension.

aliens are just like us , a product of energy that materialized in physical form !and in their physical form they might have created life(humans) with life (cell ) !

when they die they go to the other side ,just like humans and every other creature in this universe !

and how ? i got my own theory for that ! everything fits ( aliens,humans, angels demons, energy etc) in a whole picture ! but thats for an other topic . what i would call = origins of all !

ps. are you perhaps looking down on most of us ? because we have monkey blood and you not ?

• 1 month later...

Interesting, but I don't understand how this works out in the following situation:

A woman I know has six children. Two daughters and four sons. All are A blood type, all parents are A. (There is one mother and four fathers.) Out of these, only one is A-, a daughter. Her two siblings of same parents are A+. Why out of all of these A+ is there an A- and from which parent did it come since both are A+? Puzzling.

Interesting, but I don't understand how this works out in the following situation:

A woman I know has six children. Two daughters and four sons. All are A blood type, all parents are A. (There is one mother and four fathers.) Out of these, only one is A-, a daughter. Her two siblings of same parents are A+. Why out of all of these A+ is there an A- and from which parent did it come since both are A+? Puzzling.

Do you know if any of the parents had the Rh negative in their blood? I'm guessing that the positive is dominant over the negative, so it's like hair color or eye color, with the dominant and recessive genes.

It's like if a parent has brown hair and the other has blond, there's a chance of the child having either. From the information you've given, I'm thinking the one child that was negative had a parent with the negative aswell, even if the mother was positive. But she would've had to get shots jurying pregnancy to keep her body from rejecting the baby with the negative blood.

Or maybe the gene was dormant, and was brought up in her blood. In my family, everyone has dark hair, and then my parents parents even have dark hair, but I have blond hair. So the gene was dormant but brought up in me. Even with blond being a recessive gene, and not being immediately 'there' with both my parents, I still got it. Maybe the same thing happened with her, but just with blood.

• Like 1

interesting

im a O negative blood type with black hair, dark brown eyes tanned skin..born in brazil, descendant of aboriginals of south america - dark skinned afro hair people (moms side) and lebanese (dads side)

im not sensitive to sunlight, i love being in the sun, and no i dont have no goddam tail..

btw, just to let everyone know, every "race" was created by different waves of annunaki coming to earth and creating humans at different time periods. annunaki simply means - those from the heavens who came to the earth. its not one specific group of "ETs"

Edited by willuniao13

interesting

im a O negative blood type with black hair, dark brown eyes tanned skin..born in brazil, descendant of aboriginals of south america - dark skinned afro hair people (moms side) and lebanese (dads side)

im not sensitive to sunlight, i love being in the sun, and no i dont have no goddam tail..

btw, just to let everyone know, every "race" was created by different waves of annunaki coming to earth and creating humans at different time periods. annunaki simply means - those from the heavens who came to the earth. its not one specific group of "ETs"

Actually it doesn't. The Anunnaki, actually Anunna deities, are gods of the underworld and not extraterrestrials.

Welcome to UM.

cormac

• Like 2

Which is your opinion, Sitchin was a fraud who couldn't properly translate Sumerian.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm O- bloodtype. I have eyes that change from light or steel blue to hazel yellow and green. I have a deffinet red tint to my hair and even though I'm white I tan easely. I do have psychic dreams and preminitions, and I can read peope into the future, knowing what corse they will take before they even know they will be faced with a choice to make. I dont like it too hot. My avrage core tepm is 96.7 degrees ,however, my blood pressure is usually around 112/70 and 55 beats per minuit. Almost everyone on my mothers side of my family has Rh-negative blood.

• Like 1

I'm RH neg. I would like to know why science says it can not link my blood factor to where it came from . Either something is hidden from us all in regards to our history here on earth or they just can't connect why or where RH neg blood factor came into existence from.

I carry all the esoteric characteristics of the RH- blood group, yet apparently I am RH+..

Aloha im Rh -A and i must say I stay pretty healthy.. great story by the way except for actually knowing Jesus blood type impossible..

Go girl... RH - buddies only other I know of is my mother.. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

I've greatly enjoyed this forum as it has many interesting points if view. I couldn't wait to post and am typing in my cell phone, so please the grammatical errors I know will come.

I'd like to add a bit to the topic. Firstly, regardless of standardized IQ tests that were created by cultures in Europe and the US, the reason Ashley brought up IQ scores is because Rh negative blood types are said to have higher than average IQ, not because hers is higher. Secondly, because these IQ tests were developed by this region of the world, the results of peoples from other parts of the world are not fair assessments of their intelligences. Thirdly, they may not be a good assessment of people's intelligences within the cultures from which they were developed. That said, I've an average IQ score of 140 but I don't feel all that smart. I struggle with a lot of so-called simple tasks. Since before my teen years, some 38 years ago, I was attracted to the ancient alien theory. Yes, I read Eric von Daniken's "Chariots of the Gods." Both my Father and I believe we were seeded, but I promised him I'd keep our personal beliefs private as not to become outcasts in an extremely narrow-minded culture. I say personal beliefs, because they are not factual - just a hunch. It's very strange to me that I believed it before bringing it up to my Father, and he believing the same without previous discussions struck me as pretty amazing, especially as I becamed

Part 2 (continued)

Got older and became more learned. Darwin stated that evolution is linear, but I ask you now, what in nature is linear? I've never seen it, personally.

Whether the Rh negative factor is a mutation or not, it does exist and mainstream science cannot come up with a coherent reason that correlates with the Darwinian view - I'm not surprised.

We're all on this forum, which began 3 years ago, because this topic is interesting to most of us. The only things that might be factual, are the results of tests given to a very small sample of Rh negative people, and if Rh negative people make up less than 15% of the world's population, then these tests (Higher IQ, extra rib, lower body temperature, etc.) are even less representative. As a simple observation, as stated, the highest concentration of Rh negative blood are the Basque (mainly brown eyed people), Central Asian Jews (mainly brown eyed people), Ainu (forgive the spelling) people of Hokkaido and the peninsula just north (mainly brown eyed people) and lastly the smallest concentration of the aforementioned are some of the peoples originatinting from European (a higher percentage of lighter eyes and hair). That fact right there questions heavily the whole light hair and eyes theory. Ever heard of s dumb blonde? Just Joking!

There are concentrations of Rh negative people for a reason - self preservation. If the women of your tribe were mainly Rh negative, for whatever reason, they had a higher chance of birthing failures, so it makes sense to have continued doing what worked - joining with other families within your tribe that had quality results, previouly. Natural Selection? I think not.

I am of Basque and Eastern European origins. I have dark hair and eyes. My body temperature is slightly lower than normal, I have an IQ of 140, which is not saying much as the average IQ of most Americans is around 87%. I've normal joints and ribs, etc, I do believe in ET visitations (maybe they a terrestrial but of a different frequency or timeline), although I've never experienced one. I've an ENTP personality which makes me rather intuitive. I've never been a mainstream thinker nor what some call a member of the sheeple.

The ancient biblical stories are of a great interest to me but they've been altered so many times that it's difficult to figure out what was written metaphoricallly or truthfully. The Sumerians were fascinating and there's got to at least be some truth to it as well. Once again, Great topic!

Has anyone read any of the Genome Project results. If you get a chance, check out Grace Powers' documentary called "Monkey Blood" it's interesting if you've not seen it! Oh, and my blood type is AB Rh negative. ;-)

My best,

Fred Agener

• Like 1